The Story to End All Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her jeans back up and cleaned my cock of the combined cum that was just made. I stood in front of my car catching my breath as she got back into the vehicle and began fiddling with the radio. I was lost in a daze until she honked the horn and popped her head out the window and said we have to go. I pulled up my pants and glanced at my hood, noticing the imprint of two arms, a face, and a pair of two round, perfect tits. And I was paid to do this! I think I'm going to like this new addition to the family.

Chapter 11

My sister and Diego had eloped, but wanted a big fancy ceremony. They wanted to have it at the church, but Pastor Cody said no. The ceremony was going to be at the Club, and there was a ton of stuff to do. I had to postpone California to help my folks get everything together. Between making all the arrangements and being a taxi service to all the relatives that were flying in, I hardly had a moment to myself. And when I did find time that wasn't filled with sleep, Juliana was doing her best to break my cock off with her pussy. I can't say I blame her. I was the perfect revenge for her to strike against her father, and I was good at what I do. I was getting worried about knocking her up, but anytime I would voice such a concern, I was quieted with sex in a semi-public and risky place. I didn't think it could get better, until Diego called me into the study.

He told me that he needed me to pick up his other daughter, Maria. He warned me of her though. She had just gotten out of rehab for sexual addiction. The only reason he sent me to do it was because Kelly told him I was gay. He said he trusted me with his daughters and then proceeded to hit on me. I politely told him I wasn't interested in my sister's husband, and after turning him down again, he finally gave up and handed me another wad of cash and told me to be there in two hours.

I left early. I needed a break. It was either fucking, making small talk with people I hadn't seen in years, or trying to dodge the sexual advances of the man who is marrying my sister and could save my dad's company. Just like the last time, I made a sign and waited. If there was ever a stark contrast between the two Montoya sisters, it was now. Maria was nowhere near as beautiful and didn't have the body. She had an allure about her though. She dressed conservatively, a skirt down to her calf and a sweater. My favorite thing on a woman is tits, and she certainly had some nice sweater meat. I was a little unsure if Diego was right about this. Juliana was the one that seemed oversexed. Maria was more worldly. She got into the car and we chatted like decent, civilized human beings. She was easy to talk to, more like a friend. Finally, I had to ask.

"Maria, your father told me you recently were in rehab?"

"No. That man...That was Jules. I was in Athens studying."

I laughed it off. It made so much more sense. Then Maria floored me.

"But Jules told me about you. She said I needed to get the stick out of my ass, and you would put your stick in me."

I had to do a double take. This woman, who told me of how she studied at the feet of the great philosophers of Greece and Rome, how her greatest aspiration was to be like her father and teach, as sitting next to me, wanting me to fuck her. Will it never end?! Wait, she's not too bad and well, I'm a guy.

Same exit, same road, same general distance from the highway. I told Maria to get out of the car. This time I laid her on her back across my hood. Hiking up her skirt was a pain, but I was met with a pleasant surprise. Not only was she clean shaven, but a clit piercing and a few nice pieces of ink. She must have noticed my shock. She laughed and said not everything is as it seems. She opened her sweater and pulled her massive tits out of her bra. They sagged a bit, but the nipple rings made up for it. With her skirt around her waist and a pussy that was dripping, she was ready to go.

I tried my hardest to just shove myself into her. She was too tight it went in about two inches. She was howling that I was hurting her. I slowed down a bit and worked myself into her with shallow and slow strokes. She eventually opened up to me and when she did, I thought I unleashed an animal. Up until this time, my mother has the tightest pussy I was ever inside. Maria made my mom look like the Grand Canyon. It was so tight it hurt. After enough though, I was able to pick up speed and fuck this woman the way she deserved. She told me to pull out and turn her over. By this time, I was in a bad way and needed to finish her off before I got any sorer.

I turned her over and lifted her fat ass up. I stuck it inside and I understand why she wanted it like that. From that position, she was able to control her muscles and milked my cock like I was a prize heifer at the county fair. 45 seconds later and she was the recipient of my seed, much the same way her sister was less than a week ago. She took a little longer to recover and I had to rush her back into the car. We were late enough as it was. As she got in, I peeked over the dash and saw the same imprints in almost the exact same spot her sister made. I chuckled. Looks like another trip to the car wash for me.

Chapter 12

There comes a time when a man just has to say no. Between Juliana and Maria, my cock was sore. I don't know how porn stars do it. I might have to cancel my trip to California. Sorry Aunt Tina, but I need a vacation. The wedding was swiftly approaching. My sister, after listening to me bitch about her daughters-in-law, agreed to take them out so I could get a day to recover. I was laying on the couch with an ice pack on my groin when Diego came into the room. He offered to massage my groin if I needed it. I declined. Great, so my new brother-in-law wants to fuck me, my mom wants to fuck me, my new nieces wanna piece of me, and I am so sore, taking a piss was an experience I would rather associate with death. After Diego got done hitting on me, he notified me he would quadruple my pay if I made one last pick up from the airport. I told him no way is that happening. He was confused and offered me 5 grand. As Ted DiBiase always said, every man has a price.

He told me his ex-wife, the mother of his children was flying in and he wanted me to take her to the airport. He was full of warnings on this one. It was the typical hatred toward a former spouse kind of stuff. He told me she was cold woman who would kill you as so much as look at you. I was relieved. Just what I needed. A car ride where I wasn't going to be expected to put someone on the hood of my Corvette and pleasure them. Five grand for three hours' worth of work didn't seem bad at all. Not to mention, I kind of had this chauffer thing down. He gave me almost no notice, however. I barely had time to make myself look presentable before I was rushed out the door.

I knew the two didn't like each other, that's probably why she flew in the day before the wedding and was leaving after the ceremony. She was there to size up my sister and be there for her girls. I understood it. Traffic was light, and I was able to really open up the Red Dragon. I had my sign made up and parked in my usual spot. The security guys didn't hassle me anymore. We kind of got to know each other over the last few weeks. I put the sign in the window and leaned back in the seat. The ice pack on my balls was helping.

Seconds after I had just gotten comfortable, a knock was at my window. Lilliana Hernandez was on the other side of the glass. I rushed out and put her bag in the trunk. Her hotel was only a few minutes away. Good thing too, I was going to spend my newly earned 5k on some nice furniture for the apartment I was going to get after the wedding.

The warnings I had received were completely false. Lilly as she demanded I call her, was a nice personable, easy going lady. She was clearly beautiful in her younger years, but her age was beginning to show. She had a decent figure and a smile that reminded me of my Aunt Suzy. Then I remembered what I did to Aunt Suzy the last time I saw her. The warnings began to go off and my cock began to swell as I started to check out my brother-in-law's ex-wife. She broke the tension by asking what I did to hurt myself. I lied and told her I pulled a groin muscle at work. She called me out and told me she knew about what I was doing to her daughters.

Despite being in the car with the man who was performing unspeakable acts of perversion with her adult children, she seemed ok with it. She informed me it wasn't the first time the siblings got into a competition over who could fuck a guy the best. She was sympathetic to my plight. We talked the entire way up to her room. I brought her bag in for her, and she offered to give me a massage. She said her daughters must have been taking a toll on me. I took off my shirt and showed her the bruises and scratches. She told me to lie down on the bed and she would fix things.

She began kneading and chopping my back. It was the best massage I had ever gotten. I forgot where I was, and who I was with I was so relaxed. After an hour she told me to roll over. When I did, Lilly was topless. Her exact words were "It's time to pay for that hour." Using the same nimble fingers in which she worked away the tension in my back, she removed my pants and worked my cock to its upright and locked position. Her tits did sag and her pussy had a musty smell, but the woman knew what she was doing. Over the course of the last few months, I had become a pro at fucking. My dick was a Louisville Slugger and my stamina made me hit home runs every damn time. This woman was no match for me. I came in a matter of minutes. The way she rode me cock and tickled my balls while saying something in the sexiest accent I've ever heard was too much.

Thing was, she was insatiable. Must run in the family. Once was not enough for this woman. Twice, three times, four times, wasn't enough either. By the time that woman rolled off of me and let me go, I think I was ejaculating dust. The time had flown by and I had already missed the rehersal dinner. I couldn't get out of that bed if I wanted to. Lilly then told me something that made my head spin. She told me that her daughters were trying to get pregnant, and the first one to achieve such a goal was the victor of their little competition. I was merely a tool in which they were getting to their end game. I was at a loss for words. Little did either of them know, thanks to an unfortunate BB Gun accident, I can't knock anyone up. I would worry about it to other girls for sympathy and to make sure they were clean.

The wedding is tomorrow. At least there I can be guaranteed no one will try and molest me. Maybe then I can heal.

Chapter 13

The wedding was today. I stole some Percocet from my mother's medicine cabinet to I could walk. The ceremony was beautiful. My sister looked happy and there was no fighting among anyone as they took their seats. Pastor Cody officiated, I suspect he was strong armed into doing it due to the rather large contribution that Diego made to the church. The flowers were perfect and everything went off without a hitch.

As everyone was leaving I had to stay behind. Just because my sister was getting married, didn't mean I was excluded from my duties at the club. All the younger people, and by younger I mean everyone who was under the age of 70, made it to the adjacent dining hall for the reception without a hitch. I was left with the task of getting everyone else there. After pushing my great grandmother's wheel chair, and helping Judge Nesbitt to his seat, I was finally able to go sit and eat. However, since I was seated at the head table, that meant I had to walk through the hall, and past a lot of familiar faces.

At table 15 was Miss Gonzalez. She was serving as a translator for some of Diego's non-english speaking family members. I did my best to make eye contact. Dana made it in from Portland, she was at table 14. She licked her lips and winked at me. Table 13 was for extended family members, which meant my stripper of a cousin was there. She gave me the same look she gives her biggest tippers who want to go to the VIP room. Aunt Suzy was at table 8. Her friendly smile couldn't replace the memory of her begging me to plow her tight snatch as she referred to it. Table 7 was where my sister sat Jamie and her mom. Jamie was there because my sister was going to be her sponsor at State. She brought her mom. I couldn't rush past that table fast enough. Uncle Dave, now sporting a beard to cover the scars his ex-wife beat into him was at table 6. He shot me daggers as I passed. Even GySgt Mathers and her husband was there. Why, I have no idea. Maybe God was playing a fickle game with me. When I got to the front of the room, Diego gave me that come hither look, as did Mom, as did my sister. It was too much. I bolted.

I went back to the room where the ceremony was held. It was mostly empty. Sister Mary was in the front tending to the religious items on the makeshift altar that the Club brought out in situations like this. Sister Mary was new to the church. She couldn't have been more than 30, although the habit tends to hide age quite well. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I sank into a chair. Sister Mary came to me and asked what the problem was. With her being a woman of the cloth, I thought what better person to vent to.

I told her everything. I told her about the last three months, the incest, the blackmailing, the whole nine yards. She held my head against her shoulder and comforted me. She assured me as long as I repented, I would be right with the Lord. I sobbed on her shoulder for a few moments before she began to ask questions. Mostly it was the who and the where, but I guess even she is a woman. She asked how it was all possible. When I asked what she meant, she clarified and wanted to know how I was able to get as many women as I did. I was skeptical to answer her, but after some prying, I told of her of my best anatomical feature. She scoffed. Apparently Sister Mary was not always a good God fearing woman. She was saved when a priest took her in after her pimp beat her up.

For the first time, I saw Sister Mary as a human being, a real person, and not a woman who was dedicated to God. We talked about her past and she spun me a yarn about how she was a high class call girl in Vegas and when a john stiffed her, her "Daddy" beat the crap out of her and left her for dead on the cathedral steps. She said it was a miracle she survived and that is why she joined the convent. She chose to come out here to get away from it all. She then proceeded to tell me she was still a woman with needs and urges and that being a nun sucked. I was faintly aware of what she as hinting at, but I was too emotional to catch it just then.

She kept prying and pestering about the how, and then in a fit of almost rage, I dropped my pants and showed her what she wanted to see. She covered her mouth in shock. She apologized profusely for making me do that. We hugged and I could feel what she was hiding under her costume. Suddenly, and maybe it was a miracle, or another batch of Perc's I just took, I wasn't in that much pain. We sat silently in those chairs. However, my thoughts were on what was under that habit. And just as physiology said it would, things developed. Dress pants do not hide such a feature, and the gaze of Sister Mary caught the tent forming inches away from her.

I was embarrassed, for like a second. Sister Mary assured me it was nothing to be embarrassed about. She was even as bold to say it was something to be proud of. I could feel her eyes as they never left my crotch. Uncomfortable did not begin to describe it. I couldn't leave, for the tent was not going anywhere and I couldn't walk around the Club, let alone the reception, with such business about. I don't know how long it was we sat there, but after what seemed like an eternity, I heard Sister Mary mutter under her breath "God forgive me..." With that, her hand grabbed my cock through my pants. She begn stroking me through the tuxedo bottoms.

She fumbled with the zipper and with my assistance she was able to get her hand into my crowded penguin suit. She and I shared a moan when her hand made contact with my throbbing member. She jerked me off for a few seconds before she motioned for me to come with her. The altar was still up with the sheet over it. She said we would have less of a change to get caught if he went behind it. Quickly, I followed Sister Mary behind the altar. She had me lay down and undid my pants and pulled them around my ankles. With the speed of a cheetah, she put her mouth on my prick and sucked me off like the true whore she once was.

She hiked up her habit and turned sideways, giving me access to anything I wanted. I began fingering the nun's pussy with two digits as she slobbered on my knob. After a few moments, she crawled up me and grabbed her habit. She pulled it over her hips and lowered herself onto me. I reached up and grabbed her tits and began playing with her nipples as she rode me. She was truly a religious woman as every time she descended on my cock out came an "Oh GOD." I told her this wasn't working and to get up. I bent her over the altar and drove back inside the hole she promised no man would enter. She had a grip on each side of the altar and buried her head into the ceremonial sheet as I fucked her like she hadn't been fucked in years.

The doors at the entrance to the room began to open and we both froze. She brought her hands together and began saying Hail Marys. I did the same behind her. Whoever popped their head in, thought we were just praying and left the room. The entire time she was praying, my cock was buried deep inside her. The sheer rush of almost being caught fucking a nun on an altar was enough to send us both crashing into orgasm. I didn't want to mess up her outfit, so I pulled out and came in her butt crack.

I quickly pulled my pants up and said I had to get back. When I left the room, she was still bent over the altar with her habit around her waist. Now that my balls were empty, maybe I could face the reception. The only thing I knew for certain, hell would be my final destination.

Chapter 14

The days seemed to fly by after the wedding. The nymphomaniac Montoya sisters went back to wherever the hell they came from. Dana went back to Portland, and everything seemed to align as it should. Diego invested in Dad's company, and with his help, they landed a huge offshore deal. I didn't catch the specifics, but the money was huge. Mom and Dad moved to Dubai, ironically, so did Sanjay. I guess mom was cool with everything after all. My life seemed to normalize. Dad, thanks to a large contribution from him and Deigo, got me a job at the Club. I was in charge of facilities and grounds. Basically, I sat in an office, told people where to go, and played golf whenever I wanted.

I started seeing a normal girl, who knew no one in my family or even in the same zip code I lived in. Everything seemed normal. I was glad to have normal. Granted, the excitement of almost getting caught fucking a family member, or a member of a clergy was gone, but I'm not sure I missed it. Everything was going smooth. That was until I went to St. Louis for a convention.

Most of these conventions are excuses to charge their employers thousands of dollars in expenses and cheat on their wives to a lot of these guys. I saw it for what it was, but I was going to do neither. I just wanted to see the Arch, eat on the Hill, and relax. It wasn't too terribly far and I decided to drive to the city. I wanted to take the Vette on a longer trip and this was a perfect excuse.

I made it to the Gateway City a night ahead of time. I checked into my hotel and decided to go see the city. I had some drinks down on Laclede's Landing and made the choice to drive back to the hotel instead of taking a cab. This was my first mistake. Three blocks from the hotel, I ran a red light. Just my luck, a cop was sitting in the intersection opposite me. The lights went on and I knew I was fucked.