The Story to End All Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Steven, I think if you come to me every Friday for extra tutoring, you should just barely make it in this class."

I stammered a thank you as I got dressed and left her classroom. Well, I guess that's one way of getting through high school.

Chapter Eight

Needless to say after the events of the bachelor party, I was not allowed to go Mike's wedding. Punching his brother did it I'd say. Mike explained it to me and honestly, I was ok with it. Weddings aren't my cup of tea, and the chance of banging a bridesmaid was low since Stephanie chose family members, all of which were happily married.

Mike and I still hung out, when he could pry himself away. Apparently, he pried himself away more than I thought. I was leaving the club Saturday morning. As I usually do, I sat at the bistro and had a burger. As I was clogging my arteries, Stephanie came in bawling and demanded shots from the bartender. I didn't know Stephanie all too well. She was a few years ahead of me in school, and was never around Mike when I was. Still, she was my buddy's girl, and if I could help, I had to.

I asked her what was going on and she told me she caught Mike with Consuela, the maid. She didn't know what to do so she came to the only place where she could get drunk at noon on a Saturday, the Club.

I was in a tough spot. I was loyal to Mike, but Steph was a great gal and I had already made contact and offered support. I let her cry on my shoulder. I figured I would buy her a few shots, take her home, and her and Mike could work things out. The Club was normally quiet this time of day, with most of the golfers on the course, but a storm was rolling through so most of the clientele were getting rowdy over a baseball game coming on the tube. Steph asked if there was somewhere we could talk. Even though I am a greens keeper, I am still an employee of the Club, which meant I had access to just about everywhere. Ryan, the bartender, told me to take her to the Sunshine Room, a dining hall that was mostly used for weddings. It was empty today, and plenty of quiet. He said the view might help her calm down.

I led her down the hall and into the large room filled with tables and chairs. The room wasn't set up, as it wasn't booked until next week. I sat her in a chair facing the bay window overlooking the woods. She poured her heart out to me about how Mike hurt her. She told me a bunch of his secrets, like how he fucked my sister and tried to fuck my Mom. She also told me he was the one to take Jamie's virginity. Even though me and Jamie were split, I still cared for her a great deal. It made me a hypocrite for hating him for fucking her, especially since I was not exactly faithful, but feelings are feelings. The next words out of her mouth set in motion something great. She said she would do anything to get back at him. I agreed with her. She dried her tears and looked up at me with the most beautiful blue bloodshot eyes.

Before we go any further, let me tell you about Steph. She was a runner up for the state beauty queen. Since she lost the pageant, and under Mike's suggestion, she got breast implants. She is 5'10'' with the longest, most beautifully tanned legs that support an ass that doesn't quit. She could be a real life Barbie. Mike bragged to me her measurements were 38-26-34. Her blonde hair framed a face that could be a work of art.

Anyway, she looked at me with those eyes and came in for a kiss. I kissed her back for a second before pushing her off. Even though Mike was a bastard, he was still a friend and I wasn't sure I could do that to him. She then told me that it was his suggestion that I got kicked off the football team freshman year. Fuck Mike. I pulled his wife into me. She sat on my lap and kissed me with more passion and heat than I have ever felt, and judging from the recent past, that is saying something. As she made out with me, her perfect ass was grinding on my lap. When she felt what I had, she broke the kiss, said oh my I want it, and went back to kissing me.

I stood up, easily picking her up, and laid her down on the table. She hiked up her sundress and I pulled down my sweats far enough to free the beast. I pulled her panties aside and penetrated my best friend's wife right there in the Sunshine Room. She pulled the front of her dress down to free her braless fake tits. I grabbed a handful of each and thrusted into her as hard as I could. Before I knew it, she was cumming and not too long after I made a deposit into her womanhood.

I kissed her as I pulled up my pants. She put herself back together and went over the mirror and fixed her hair. She told me that we can't ever speak of this. She reached into her purse and reapplied a coat of lipstick. I stood there stunned. As she walked past, she smacked my ass and said thanks before leaving the room like nothing happened. I wasn't even sure what happened.

Chapter Nine

I came home after that and drank myself into a stupor. I awoke the next morning still in my greens keeper uniform in Dad's chair. The thing that woke me up was the door slamming. My mom had come home early. As hung over as I was, I was sure mom and dad weren't supposed to be home for another two weeks. Mom stomped up the stairs and threw her bags down. I could hear her sobbing from downstairs. I was pretty sure I was still at least tipsy, but I figured I better check on her.

Negotiating the steps was tricky, but thanks to a handrail I made it. Mom was sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. Doing my best to stifle a burp, I asked her what was wrong.

"Am I still attractive Steven?"

"Yeah Mom, your fuckin' hot."

"Your Dad doesn't seem to think so. I found him in bed with Sanjay. He said he needed something different. I mean, am I so ugly that my own husband turns to men?!"

"Mom, stop that. You're beautiful."

"Your just saying that because I'm your mom."

"No, I'm saying it because yur one of the hottest pieces of ass I've ever had. Dad is an idiot."

"I'm one of the hottest huh?" Her tears seemed to dry up and a small twinkle was in her eye. I think the compliment might have perked her up a bit.

"Yeah mom. I'd jump at the shot to nail ya again."

"Even without Dana?"

"Fuck that slut. Your better anyway."

"Oh ya? Well, how bout I prove it to ya..." And with that, she attacked me. I still had the bottle of Jack in my hand when she jumped me. She pushed me onto the bed and began covering me in kisses. Her fingers worked magic removing our clothes. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere. I was a combination of too drunk and too hung over to fight her or really do anything. Mom got my pants off and sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. I made a mental note to thank Dad, because this was the perfect way to cure a hangover.

I guess mom got her fill of my man meat as she climbed up on the bed and spread eagle. She told me to have at it tiger. She grabbed the brass headboard and held on for dear life. The alcohol was just at the right level to let my cock get hard, but numb it enough to make me last forever. I don't know what time Mom got home, all I know was the sun was up. After about 5 position changes and two breaks to get water, the sun was down and she was still moaning like a banshee. She asked what was wrong, and I filled her in on the empty bottle sitting at the foot of the bed. She then asked if I wanted to fuck her ass. I didn't think a woman could floor me like that, but the idea of fucking my own mother in her tight ass was definitely something that did it. She reached into her night stand and pulled out a rabbit vibrator and a tube of Astroglide. She handed me the lube and told me to get ready.

I had us both greased and ready and slowly inserted my cock into my mom's tight butt. All that working out kept that thing tight. I could feel the rabbit's vibration on the tip of my dick when I was balls deep. Hours and hours of fucking didn't compare to that. Within minutes I was cumming in my mom's ass. She shook so violently from her orgasm I thought she was having a seizure. We both froze in that position for what seemed like forever. As my heart rate was coming down, I heard the clapping from the doorway. I snapped my head over to see my mom's younger sister, Aunt Tina.

I guess Mom forgot that she called Aunt Tina to come over because Mom was intent on moving out. Aunt Tina was by far the most liberally minded of anyone in the family. She was my mom's only sibling and was constantly in trouble with drugs and other things. She was busted for being an exhibitionist on a number of occasions. If I was a woman and looked like her, I would too.

Aunt Tina was adopted. When Grandma and Grandpa found out that they couldn't have any more kids after my mom, they adopted a Chinese baby. Aunt Tina was six months old when she came over. She was the problem child mom didn't turn out to be. It wasn't hard to figure out that two people of Scandinavian descent couldn't have an Asian baby. Aunt Tina was always treated as an outcast by the rest of the family. I hadn't seen her since she was about 20. My how things have changed.

She had lost a few pounds, although by the size of her chest, you couldn't tell. Her boobs here obviously fake, but someone did a hell of a job. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, and the only reason I can call them shorts is because they didn't tie over the hip. She only stood about 4'9'', but with the high heels she always wore, she was easily around five foot.

What a sight she had. Her sister was bent over with a sex toy on her pussy while her son was fucking her ass and cumming deep inside the most taboo of holes in the most taboo of ways. Aunt Tina didn't judge though. She just stood in the doorway applauding. Mom, snapping back to her senses, pushed me off of her. My dick came out of her ass with a pop that made Tina chuckle.

"How long have you been there?" asked Mom, who was turned six shades by now.

"Long enough to know my nephew has a huge cock and knows how to use it. And long enough to see my sister is over her gay husband."

"I...I...I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah that was the idea. So nephew, I see you are packing. The drive was long and I could use some relaxation. Whaddya say sis? Can I borrow him for a while?"

"Wha?"

"Eh, fuck it. I'm horny." And with that, Aunt Tina began loudly slurping my cock. Recovery time for me has always been quick, but this may have been a record. Aunt Tina was a pro among pros when it came to oral. Mom was still catching her breath and trying to mount a protest, but words were escaping her at the moment. In the meantime, Aunt Tina was already naked. She pushed me down on my back next to mom. She told mom to watch as she fucked me.

Mom's eyes were glued to her adopted sister as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Hey Sam, does this remind you of our ski instructor? We fucked him for a week! But damn your son is better, HOLY FUCK!"

I stared at mom who just shrugged her shoulders and said she wasn't always a good girl. Mom became more and more into it the more she saw Aunt Tina bounce up and down. She went as far as put one of Tina's nipples in her mouth and attempt to suck it while Tina was making like a pogo stick.

"Hey sis, remember when I used to have my boyfriend's fuck me from behind while I licked you? Can we do that again?"

Mom looked at me and I couldn't have nodded any harder. Aunt Tina yelled in delight as mom laid down. Aunt Tina wasted no time in going after mom's well fucked hole. She asked how long we had been going at it, since mom was so red. Mom simply said shut up and go to work. Aunt Tina did just that. I got behind my Aunt and stuffed myself inside her. We got into a nice rhythm that brought the women too many powerful climaxes. Aunt Tina wanted me to fuck mom some more, but mom said she was so sore she couldn't handle it. Aunt Tina said she was sore as well. I reminded them both how much blue balls sucked, and they both agreed. What came next was the best two headed blowjob I had ever gotten. Between Aunt Tina and mom, they sucked my dick so hard it might have grown a few inches. By the time I came, a boatload of spunk went down Aunt Tina's throat. She didn't spill a drop.

We all three laid in bed, a fine woman on each shoulder. Aunt Tina suggested that after graduation, mom and I come stay with her out in California. I made an excuse about my job or something. Aunt Tina replied that she could hook me up with all the pussy I wanted, as long as I gave her and mom some lovin', and it would be a free summer of fucking in Los Angeles. What more could a guy ask for.

Chapter 10

The days went by, and graduation was coming sneaking up on me. Mom and dad reconciled and Mom told me she wasn't going to California. I was still encouraged to go. My weekly meetings with Miss G paid off, as she notified me I wouldn't have to take her final after a rather vigorous love making session that ended with me spraying her in the face with cum and taking pictures to remember her by.

The last week of high school was upon us. I had three to take and they were all on the same day. Hell was putting it mildly. I breezed through Calculus and Biology, and since Coach Jefferson was my English teacher, a simple name at the top of my paper got me an A. Driving home in my Vette was a surreal feeling. The next time I would be in that school was when I would graduate. I took my time on the ride home and reflected on all that has happened in the last few months. Crazy was an understatement. However, the craziness was about to hit a fever pitch.

As I pulled into the driveway, a strange car was parked in my usual spot. I would normally get bent out of shape for the inconvenience, but something told me to play this cool. I walked into the house to see my sister holding the hand of a man who was my father's age. Mom and Dad were sitting in their usual spots, Dad in his chair and Mom on the end of the couch and each with a puzzled look on their face.

"Good, Steve I'm glad you're here. I want you to meet my husband, Diego Montoya." My sister said with a beaming smile. The man whose hand she was holding was dark skinned, but dressed in a nice three piece suit. Turns out, he was one of the professors at the University my sister attended. The two had an affair and my sister was pregnant. They ran off and got married. Professor Montoya was very well off and was going to take care of Kelly. She dropped out of school and the two came home to meet Mom and Dad.

Professor Montoya was in his mid-40's with two adult daughters. He was newly divorced, and worked out an agreement similar to the one I had with Miss G. Sis was failing his class, and in exchange for some booty, Kelly got to pass. However, my dits of a sister failed to use birth control and now I am going to an Uncle around the beginning of next year. Dad was confused, and mad I assume. Mom was just exhausted. Professor Diego said that his daughters were flying in from Barbados this week so the families could get to know one another. He then turned to me and asked if I could pick one of them up. I had no choice since everyone knew I had zero plans before leaving for California in two weeks. Reluctantly I agreed. Juliana would be flying in later tonight. He threw me two hundred bucks and told me that should cover gas.

Dad pulled me aside and told me to make her feel at home and all. Dad's company didn't get the large overseas contract and the company was in danger. He saw Diego as someone who could potentially invest and keep his company afloat. Mom, on the other hand, told me to show her what this family is all about, as she grabbed my cock through my jeans and winked at me.

I didn't have to leave for a few hours, so I was subjected to my Dad kissing so much ass he was going to chap his lips. Mom was scolding Kelly for getting pregnant, but Kelly paid it no mind. She saw the large amount of zeros in Diego's bank account and cared little for anything else. She told Mom that Diego was only teaching to cure his boredom and that he owned four casinos in Mexico. Mom was not impressed, but I think she could understand why her daughter let herself get knocked up by a sauve handsome man with money.

I left for the airport with the top down and the wind blowing through my hair. I had a picture that was a few years old of a freckle faced, braces wearing high school graduate to go off of. I decided to park the car in the loading zone and make a sign with her name on it. Her flight arrived at 10:15. It wasn't until 11 that someone came up to me.

The picture I had was a few years old, and boy did it not do her justice. The woman that came up to me was lightly browned skin, wearing a low cut shirt and jeans that couldn't have been tighter if they were painted on. Her brown eyes sparkled in the lights of the cars as they passed by. Her body had curves like a race track and her smile was enough to light up midnight. She came up to me in perfect English and said she was Juliana. I couldn't speak as it felt like there was a boulder in my throat. I grabbed her bags and showed her to the car.

I was just barely able to fit her suitcases into the trunk. I had to readjust my manhood so my boner wouldn't be visible when I drove. If anything, I was a lucky sum bitch to be surrounded by so many sexy women. She sat sideways in the seat and began talking. The drive was an hour, without traffic. However, the ball game went into extra innings and just let out. We were in gridlock for several minutes. As she talked, she had this way of bouncing with every other syllable. The bra she was wearing wasn't doing its job as her ample breasts bounced with her. It made it very hard to concentrate. I was doing my level best to ignore her when something she said broke my steeley resolve.

"So how long until you let me play with it?"

"Play with what?" I asked, hoping I knew the answer.

"Either you have a light saber in your pocket or you got a massive dick. So how long?"

I damned near jumped for joy. She was a Star Wars fan, one of my guilty pleasures, and she wanted to play with my cock. Traffic wasn't moving and I reclined my seat back a little bit and told her to find out for herself. She scooted over and unsnapped the button in my jeans. She grabbed my cock and freed it form the denim prison that was way too tight. She smiled and her head disappeared into my lap.

I don't know if it was the tongue ring, or the fact I was getting head in the middle of a traffic congested highway, but I was in heaven. Traffic began to ease up, and shifting gears became difficult as she was trying to get me crash by manipulating my penis. I turned off the nearest exit I could when the city broke into the small towns. I pulled down this back road that lead to a back entrance to the closed down mine. She felt the car stop and pulled her head away ending my ecstasy. She got out of the car and ran to the hood. She sat on the hood and waited. Juliana then turned around and laid on my car and beckoned for me to join her.

As fast as I could I was out of that vehicle and on top of her on that car hood. Her perfume was intoxicating as it filled my nostrils when I buried my head between her amazing tits. She was well over a c cup and didn't wear a bra. As I was motor boating the finest rack I had ever seen on a Latina woman, she was undoing her jeans and peeling them off of her ass. She pushed me off and turned around. She got them down past her ass and said those two words every man loves to hear from a hot woman, FUCK ME!

I wasted no time and violently penetrated the sweetest pussy. Her arms spanned the hood of my car as he was face down on the hood. The springs in the car were creaking to the beat I was setting as I fucked what I guess is my new niece. She was wailing and from what I picked up from fucking Miss G, had a foul mouth on her in Spanish. It could have been because it had been a week since I had fucked, or the 45 minutes or so of road head, or the fact she was sexy as all hell, but in no time I filled that little chalupa up.