The Story to End All Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butterz53
butterz53
27 Followers

My mother than shocked me with something I had never even thought of before. She told me she wanted to watch me put in Dana's ass. Dana squealed with anticipation. Mom went into the bathroom and got the Vaseline. Dana was already on her knees with her face in the carpet using her hands to spread her ample ass cheeks. Mom used a large amount of jelly on her butthole and around my cock. When she got us all lubed up, I pushed and plopped my head into Dana's head. I have never been in something so tight. I was focused on what I was doing, trying to get my cock deep in her ass. I didn't notice that Mom had wormed her way under Dana and the two were 69ing as I was balls deep in Dana's ass. The moaning and the squeezing of Dana's ass was enough for me to blow my load. I told Dana I was ready. My mother than grabbed my cock and pulled me out of Dana's ass. He jerked me off until I shot my hot cum all over Dana's ass and pussy. Mom was still eagerly lapping at the pussy over her mouth. Mom continued to jack me off as the last spurts hit Dana. The cum was dripping down onto her face. My mother was truly a whore. Dana motioned for me to come around to her mouth and she cleaned me dick off while my mom cleaned the cum off of her.

I sat back on the couch, completely spent. The women soon joined me. Dana grabbed a blanket and covered the three of us. We turned on some rerun comedy show and the three of us drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Five

Friday was an interesting day to say the least. I woke up on the couch alone. Dana went home at some point and Mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I walked behind Mom who was cooking on the stove. Still naked, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She said she had some stuff to do and had no time for me this morning. She told me that I had to get ready for the Bachelor Party tonight and that everything was booked. She told me that if I wasn't satisfied with the festivities tonight, to come knocking at her room when I got home.

I forgot the party was tonight. It seemed as Mom had come around on the whole fucking me thing. I had every intention of taking her up on the offer. School was off today, as it had been all week because of a gas line break. Less for me to do. Mom left and I began making phone calls making sure everyone was coming. Mike was a senior when I was a freshman and was my mentor on the football team. He became my best friend, and now he was getting married. I was going to throw him a party to end all parties. As long as Dana came through with the strippers, booze, and drugs, we would be ok.

I picked up Mike at 6:30 and off we went to his Dad's bar. His dad agreed to shut down O'Hooligans tonight for the special occasion. There were about ten cars in the gravel parking lot when we pulled in. Right before exiting my new cherry red Corvette, Dana texted me saying that her end of the bargain was fulfilled. Walking into the place, she was not wrong. Three kegs were on ice and a guy who roamed the town we called MJ, was handing out Bob Marley joints like they were party favors. The room reeked of smoke and booze. A few of our friends, Jonesy, Jackson, German, and Fletch were throwing singles onto the pool table as a girl danced.

I lit up a joint and got myself a beer. I walked over to the pool table to take in the ladies when one of them looked awful familiar. She was a pretty blonde, a solid handful on each side of her chest, pierced, and a tattoo going up her right leg. The tattoo looked familiar. The weed was so good it took me a minute to realize who it was.

It seems Dana called an agency who sent her out three strippers, college girls from State trying to get their way through their education. What she didn't know was that my sister worked for the agency, and she was the one using her ass cheeks to pick up a dollar bill off of an 8 ball. I threw the beer down and took off my jacket. I grabbed my sister off the pool table and covered her with the jacket. A host of boos were directed my way before I yelled who she was. The jeers turned to cheers. I ushered her out of the bar and into my car. I was getting ready to get in the driver's seat when she told me Kathy, our cousin, was working the party too. I ran back in to find Kathy blowing Billy Bob in a corner booth. I pulled Kathy away. Billy Bob was pissed, but a punch to the face and yelling who she was ended that before it began. I tossed Fletch a wad of cash and told him to call some hookers. He smiled. I grabbed Kathy and pushed her into the front seat on top of my sister. I got into the driver's seat and raced out of there.

The girls were pissed. They bitched and moaned about how I took money away from them and how I cost them a bunch of shit. I was so angry I couldn't speak. I was driving to drive and found myself down a deserted back road. I slammed the car into neutral and yanked the brake. I screamed at them to get out of the car. Mind you, it's just getting dark and the last person to travel this road might have been the people who made it.

The girls listened and I went off on the two of them. Kathy was first to get my wrath. She was Uncle Dave's and Aunt Suzy's only child, and she was supposed to be the example. She was a few years older than me and a year older than Kelly. She was pre-med and studying to be a doctor, and here she was blowing some frat guy in a smoky bar in front of his buddies.

I wish I could say I was that kind to my sister. Kelly and I have had a love/hate relationship ever since I can remember. She was always a bitch to me and for the first time in a decade, I let it all come out. I cut her off every time she tried to speak and I vented 10 years of pent of frustration at her. By the time I was done, both girls were reduced to tears. It got worse when I threatened to tell their parents. The begging began.

I was so angry I didn't know what to do. I had every intent on fucking a stripper tonight and possibly one of three milfs I had on the hook. Now, that whole night was ruined. It was during the pleading that I began to see what I had in front of me. Two college girls, mostly naked, and hotter than 95% of the women in this county were standing in front of me willing to do anything to keep their secret. The wheels began to turn.

I told Kelly to sit in the front seat and close the door. I needed to talk to Kathy privately. I had the keys so she couldn't leave, and neither had their phones or much of anything except what little clothes they could grab before I yanked them from their "job". I grabbed Kathy and brought her to the back of my car. I opened the trunk to block Kelly's view of what was happening.

I told Kathy that if she wants to suck dick, she can suck this one. I pulled out my cock and grabbed her by the hair. She got one glimpse of my cock and immediately went down. She was good at what she did. I wasn't going to finish in her mouth. I thought this might teach her a lesson, but she was enjoying it was too much. She could teach her mother a thing or two. She was slurping so loud I didn't hear the car door open or Kelly's footsteps.

Kelly saw what Kathy was doing and began making a ruckus loud enough to wake the dead. I grabbed her and told her what the deal was. My silence can be bought, but this is how. She protested a little more, drawing a firm smack across her ass. That snapped something in her brain and she soon joined our cousin in orally abiding me.

Seeing two gorgeous college girls lick my cock was a sight to behold. Their relation to me made it all the hotter. I decided a blowjob was not enough. I told them one of them would have to take one for the team and get fucked. They both popped to their feet and bent over. It would have brought a tear to a lesser man's eye.

I started on my cousin first. I'm fairly sure her juices were running down her leg by the time I lined up my cock to enter her. Each girl had their hands in my truck bracing themselves. I was going to teach both of them a lesson. I rammed into Kathy hard enough I thought the e-brake was going to give. As I plowed my older cousin, I reached and began rubbing my sister's pierced clit. Every minute or so I would switch off, pushing each one to the brink of cumming and moving to the other. The girls were whipped into a frenzy, and to be honest, so was I. I was balls deep in Kathy when I told my sis to get on her knees. I pulled out of my cousin and gave my sister a facial. Kelly was trying to scoop it up into her mouth. I told Kathy to help her out. Our cousin licked the cum off my sister's face.

We all piled into my two seat car and sped towards Aunt Suzy's house. It would be empty tonight, as Uncle Dave and Aunt Suzy were now in marriage councilling. I lit a cigarette and enjoyed the night drive.

Chapter SIX

We arrived at Kathy's house and the two girls got out. I went home. I thought about knocking on Mom's door for some late night hanky panky, but after the night I had, sleep was a friend of mine.

I laid in my bed Saturday morning and thought about the last few weeks. I nailed the hottest mom in town, the hottest girl in my high school, my mom's best friend, my Aunt, my Mom, my sister, and my cousin. I thought I had done all there was to do. That was until I got a knock at my front door.

GySgt Rachel Mathers was on my front step in her service Charlies. She was my recruiter and was coming to give me some bad news. Mom was doing some auxiliary thing and it was just me home. I invited the Gunny in and, per what I was raised to do, offered a beverage. She declined and sat me down on the couch.

"Steve, your drug test came back and you failed. This jeopardizes your enlistment."

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah, now, we have some avenues to go down. We can let this cause you to be dispelled from the Delayed Entry Program and your commitment will go up in smoke. We can try and get you a drug waiver, but with the cut backs and more stringent rules..."

"Is there anything else I can do? I wanna be a Marine."

"Well, there is one more thing. I am the only one to see these results. And I have talked to some of the male recruiters who think highly of you, not to mention have seen you in the locker room. My husband is deployed...Do ya see where I am going with this?"

"Uhh..."

"I can make this all go away." She said to me as she began unbuttoning her blouse. The uniform hides a ton of things, and it was hiding a phenomenal set of tits this woman had. She unzipped her skirt and her black thong perfectly accentuated her firm ass. My recruiter, a female Marine, veteran of two tours of duty to Iraq, was standing before me as if she was modeling her underwear. I was hoping the tent in my shorts was as noticeable as it felt. Judging by her reaction, it was.

She had this persona of being strict, bitchy, almost hateful in a way. Now I realized, it was just because she hadn't got laid in a while. She took off her bra and panties and pulled my raging hard on from the basketball shorts it was under. She didn't waste time undressing me any further or bothering with foreplay. She wrapped her arms around my neck and took my pole to the hilt. What this woman lacked in tightness, she made up with in technique and vigor. I just sat there as she rode me for all I was worth. The woman just kept going, and cumming for that matter. I had two handfuls of the firmest ass I had ever grabbed and was holding on for dear life. Her cardio for the Marines kept her in great shape, and she was determined to get a workout on me.

Thirty minutes later had be squeeze her tight and fire baby gravy into her cunt. She hopped off when her last orgasm subsided and said she wasn't done. She got on her knees and began stroking and sucking my cock. It took her a few minutes, but she got me hard again and climbed right back up. I knew the only way to satisfy this woman was to give her what she wanted.

I rolled her over onto her back on the couch and took me shirt off. I grabbed her ankles and did my best to put them behind her head. I then let loose every ounce of distain I had for this woman. All of the times she made us run for no reason, all of the pull ups and pushups she made us do at the recruiting station, all of the times she cost me a Saturday to go do some useless poolie function, I let her have it for all the times she pissed me off.

This woman was all of 5' and weighed no more than 100 pounds. I impaled her over and over. I fucked her every which way I could. Due to the recent over activity, and the fact I had just cum, I had the stamina of a marathon runner. The minutes blended into hours and before long, she was losing her voice from the screaming I was causing her to make. Finally, after I got tired of hate fucking this stuck up Marine bitch, I made her suck me off. I wouldn't let her swallow, as cumming on my recruiter's face gave me a sense of pride I have never felt.

She walked funny when she collected her uniform and began composing herself. She said she was going to cancel my enlistment so I could keep giving her some of that. She kissed me and gave my sore balls a squeeze before walking out my front door. Fuck, guess I gotta go to college now.

Chapter Seven

As good as the last month was, the next week sucked. Jamie got caught by her mother in bed with a guy. Thusly, me and Jamie broke up. No Jamie, means I don't get her mom either. Aunt Suzy filed for divorce and moved in with her sister in Portland. My recruiter's husband came home early, so that ended that. Dana's off again/on again boyfriend proposed to her and she moved to be with him. My sister and my cousin went back to school across state. I still had mom though, but with Dad spending the next two months overseas, she went with him. I went from rolling in the pussy, to none. I still had the videos I had collected over the last month, but jerking off is not the same.

School was coming to an end and college was becoming a pipe dream. I was naturally intelligent, except when it came to Spanish. I was a straight c student, enough to get into a low grade public university, but I was failing Spanish III and it wasn't even close. The golf course was a promising lead, but I wasn't sure being a greens keeper was in my future. Dad said I could work for him, but I had some dignity, and skating through life as the boss's kid was not something I cared for. Something had to be done. I swallowed my pride and went to talk to Miss Gonzalez.

Miss G was in her second year teaching. She was gorgeous but took education very seriously. There were rumors she was playing for the other team. She was the softball coach for the school and showed no interest in anyone or anything but softball and Española. Over the last few weeks, I rededicated myself into my school work. I had to channel my energy into something. But for some reason, Spanish fell on deaf ears. She was the last class I had on Friday, and I decided to stick around and try and talk with her about extra credit.

"Miss G, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure thing Steven. How can I help you?"

"Look, I am failing your class and I need it to graduate. Is there any way I can do some extra credit? I'll do anything you ask. Please."

"Steven, Your grade is so low I am not sure how even extra credit can help you at this point. You can retake the class this summer and graduate then."

"C'mon Miss G, anything? I'm desperate here..."

I could see the wheels turning in her head. I would get down on my hands and knees and beg if she asked me to. I was in such a tight bind. If I didn't go to college, Dad would flip. I was hoping she could see the desperation in my eyes and work with me. What she said next blew me off my chair.

"Steven, you know I am the girls softball coach right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, that has given me a certain stigmata around here. But it has also come with a few perks. I don't get hit on by the head football coach anymore, and it lets me hear some pretty juicy gossip."

"Ok..."

"Ya see, your attributes are kind of, well known, among some of my girls. And I know how these girls are, what with the exaggerating and all."

"Wwwhat's your point Miss G?"

"My point is, if the rumors are true, we might be able to help each other out. Despite what you hear, I am not a lesbian. And from what I hear, you would be able to help out someone who is in my situation."

"What situation?"

"I am married to my job, and that leaves little time to date. The dates I have been on have been, well, less than sub par."

"I still don't follow..."

"Jesus, no wonder you're failing...I haven't been with a man in 6 months. And the one I was with made a mosquito look like Ron Jeremy."

"Ummm..."

"You still don't get it?! I need laid and from what I hear, you got a nice dick. I'll pass you in this class if you can do this for me."

"Are you saying...?"

"Oh my god...take off your pants!"

I did as I was told. I knew what she meant, but I wanted her to be good and ticked off. Sex is better that way. My cock was growing from the time she suggested anything and by the time my boxers hit my ankles, I was at full attention. Miss G gasped when she saw what I was working with. She adjusted her glasses to make sure she wasn't seeing anything. She then began stroking my up and down with one hand while undoing the bun in her hair with the other. Her long black hair fell down and I swear it was in slow motion. She started to take off her glasses before I stopped her and told her to leave them on. She giggled before shoving her tongue down my throat.

As she aggressively fought my tongue with hers, I let my hands roam over her body. Her tits weren't huge, but for her body, they were proportional. She moved me over to her chair and pushed me down into it. She grabbed the buttons of her blouse and tore it off. With one firm push, her skirt fell around her one inch heels. She reached around and undid her bra, letting her light brown tit flesh be exposed to the air of the school. She fell to her knees and began gobbling my cock. For someone who hadn't been laid in six months, she was no stranger to the BJ. It was over too quick however, as she shoved the papers off her desk and sat atop the place she graded papers. She grabbed me by my hair and forced my head between her legs.

I began to lap at her panty covered crotch. I reached around and grabbed both sides of the lacey black thong and tore them off of her body. I dived back in like my life depended on it. Up until now, I had never had anything other than white women. Her pussy tasted different, not better or worse, just different. The major difference is that I could make that woman cum by just breathing on her clit it seemed like. It felt as though she was drawing blood with her nails in the back of my head. I had no idea what she was saying, but she was spewing Spanish in the same tones that may of my lovers would be praying to God with.

She finally let me up and gave me an order in her native language. What I can only assume was fuck me. And I did. I hooked my arms around her thighs and fucked her so hard, her desk moved a few feet across the floor. Her pussy was almost vibrating around my cock as I hammered her as fast and hard as I could. Between what I can guess was her tenth and eleventh orgasm she told me to stop and sit back in her chair. I did as I was told.

She then grinded her ass against my cock and guided my hands to her tits before leaning forward and riding me reverse cowgirl in her chair. This woman needed it and I was more than happy to give it to her. She was beginning to run out of breath and slowed down. I stood up, and still inside her, bent her over the desk. I grabbed two handfuls of ass and slammed that woman. I warned her of the impending explosion coming from my balls. She said she wasn't on the pill and didn't wanna get pregnant. I made her get on her knees and I jerked off until I unloaded all over her glasses. She was a hungry cum whore as she sucked the rest of the cum from my cock and used her fingers to clean it off of her cheeks and glasses.

butterz53
butterz53
27 Followers