The Story to End All Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped some mints and hoped my charming personality would get me out of a DUI. Little did I know, a DUI would be welcome to be before the night was over. The cop pulled me over and I checked my mirror. Ok, I got a shot, it's a chick, and a hot chick. My night is looking up. When she came to the window, she was wearing those aviator cop glasses and had her hat pulled down to where I couldn't see her face. All I saw was her nametag under her badge, J. Smith. I chuckled to myself. No way could it be Jamie. I lost track of Jamie after graduation. I heard through the grapevine, her mother sent her to live with her Aunt and Uncle but I never heard where. Facebook was not kind either, as when we split, she blocked me on every form of social media there was, even myspace.

I handed over my license like she asked. She took two steps away from my window and I heard a "NO FUCKING WAY!" She then came back to my window and told me to step out of the vehicle. I did as I was told. Under the threat of a gun, she ordered me to put my hands on the hood of my car and proceeded to frisk me. I thought I might be in some serious trouble, until she went up my leg and spent a good amount of time patting down my crotch. I voiced my displeasure. She then broke character and told me to turn around. I did and she literally jumped on me. She covered my mouth and face in kisses. She was saying how she missed me and thought she would never see me again and all that jazz. I'm not going to lie, that little woman in a police uniform was definitely a turn on. I told her I had been drinking and that my hotel was right there. I asked her if she would let me go for old time's sake. She nodded and said only if I gave her my room number so when she got off, we could catch up. She was still one of the best fucks I had, and since my girlfriend would never know, I figured what the hell. I gave her my spare room key. She kissed me again and whispered in my ear she would be there at six. Fuck normal.

I got back to my room around three and hopped into the shower. My current girlfriend liked a man with some hair. Jamie did not. I shaved off everything from my eyes down. Hell, just like old times right? I made sure to tidy up the room and called room service to send up some champagne, chocolate, and strawberries. Why not go the full ten yards right? Right as six, my door opened.

She was a vision right out of my memories. Everything was the same, except her curves got a little curvier and that uniform made her a thousand times hotter. I walked over to her and pushed her against the wall. The clothes flew off as if magnets were pulling them away from our bodies. There was no time for foreplay. We were long lost lovers and we had a lot of time to make up for. I had her up against the mirror, on the floor, bent over the desk, bent over the bed, on the bed, on the air conditioner, up against the window, in the shower, in the closet, and even while she was on the phone calling her sergeant saying she was too sick to come into work. I fucked each and every hole, her tits, her hands, and jacked off on her every which way I could. We spent an entire 24 hour period making love to one another. We stopped to rehydrate, piss, and answer the door when room service got there.

We were laying in the bed after a particular kinky anal session in the closet where I choked her with a wire hanger when the maid came in. She apologized and tried to excuse herself. We insisted she come in. When she still turned to leave, Jamie pulled her gun and told her to get her illegal ass back in here. This I was not comfortable nor ready for. I forgot how crazy Jamie could be.

At gunpoint, Jamie forced the young maid to strip naked and clean the room. Sneakily I found the wallet of the maid on her cleaning cart. She was 19 and very much a citizen of the U.S. She had no tits or no ass, but Jamie was getting off on it. I put the wallet back and pleaded with Jamie to let the maid get dressed and go. Jamie got pissed. She said since I tried to help the maid, it just made things worse. She got out of bed, held the gun to the maid's head, and told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. I was not going to turn down a blowjob from anyone, but this seemed wrong. I wasn't about to say something and make matters worse.

The nurse did as she was told and found herself on her knees blowing me. She got me hard ina decent amount of time. Although, having Jamie play with my balls and tell me how she can't wait to watch me fuck the maid might have had something to do with it. Once Jamie was satisfied with the maid's work, she ordered the young girl to get on the bed. Now it was my turn to have the gun pointed at me as she demanded I fuck this woman. Jamie was nuts and I was seriously thinking she might do someone harm if we didn't listen. I climbed on top of the maid and whispered I'm sorry as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit. She must have enjoyed it as her pussy was soaked and she whispered don't worry about it. I stuck my cock in and slowly began fucking her. Jamie was not pleased and demanded more, harder, faster. I obliged and soon the maid was squirming underneath me and Jamie had the gun in one hand and her clit was being stroked by the other. The sensation of a new woman on my dick, and seeing a woman I still loved getting herself off set me off. I pulled and painted the maid's stomach. Jamie hopped on that and licked it off.

It wasn't until Jamie put the gun away that she told me the maid was her roommate Alex and they have played this little game a few times with different guys. Fuck, I didn't care. Now I have two women that I can fuck, and two more days until the convention is over. Good thing there is ice and a long drive back.