The Struggle Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the desert. Clear the table and lay on it."

Reluctantly Rob removed the cutlery, empty plates and leftovers and was ready to remove the tablecloth when Michelle, with a sharp "Stop!," stopped any further actions.

"Remove your clothes!"

He quickly took off his clothes. When he was totally naked he held his hands in front of his genitals. Michelle used a riding crop to touch his hands. "Show everything. Hands on your neck. Chest up and look straight forward!"

She took a step forward and looked him right in the eyes: "Tonight I will have some more fun with you. This time it will be different." She took a step back and said "Turn slowly!"

Rob turned until his backside was towards her. "Stop!"

She examined his back. Only slight traces of the welts on his bum were visible, but from the whipping with different cat 'o nine tails nothing was visible anymore. She smiled to herself, she had done well. She had given him a lot of pain, but without giving him any marks.

"Now you can climb on the table."

He wanted to remove the tablecloth.

"Leave the tablecloth. When we are ready you can remove it. What are you waiting for? On the table, on your back, arms spread."

Carefully Rob climbed on the table, it was a large dining room table and while he didn't lay comfortably, he wouldn't fall off.

Michelle picked up a number of leather restraints, some rope and handcuffs and soon Rob was tied up to the table. Ropes went from his feet to the end of the table and she had fastened the ropes to the table legs. Other ropes were wound a few times around his thighs and were fastened under the table. The handcuffs were used on his hands, then with ropes fastened to the table legs on the front side of the table. Several 'torture' instruments were laid out on a trolley which she rolled next to the dining table. She put a leather gag with a hole into his mouth and fastened it. A small red ball was put in each of his hands. "If you drop either one - I'll cut you loose. Understand?" Rob nodded.

She walked round the table, checked the restraints: she had tied him securely. She had used a lot of ropes to hold him in place. This wasn't like the binding at the X-cross or the fastening on the whipping bench, there he had some room to move. This time he was totally unable to move. Cords went crosswise over his chest and extra cords were put on his legs and arms. He could only move his head, but that didn't last long. She had another leather restraint which was thickened in the middle and she fastened over his forehead, then she moved a section of the tablecloth, rummaged under the table and two holes appeared next to his head through which the restraints from his head went through and were fastened to some hooks under the table. Now he couldn't move his head as well.

Quickly she slid her dress from her shoulders, she only wore her suspenders, stockings and high heels.

From the clicking of her high heels Rob had an idea where she was. He could hear her searching for an item in a nearby cupboard. Then she came back to the table.

"If I have the urge I can put this," she was holding a funnel which she shoved inside his gag, in here. Then I can sit on your head and pee into it if I want to. And this is a no safe-word issue! It won't hurt you, I won't pee much and we've done it before. So don't give me that shit that you won't do it, because I will do it!"

Rob dropped both balls.

She became angry. "You have nothing to say in this!" and tried to put the balls back into his hands.

Rob didn't hold them and the balls dropped again.

"Have it your way!" and she removed the funnel. "You're no sport."

Rob muttered through his gag, but she didn't remove it. She put the balls back in his hands and this time he kept them.

"OK. I'll try something else." She squeezed his nipples, turned them a bit, Rob moaned but didn't drop the balls.

"You'll learn!" She squeezed somewhat more at his nipples and then put a clamp on both of his nipples. Rob was used to it and expected it. When she twisted his nipples it hurt more, and the clamps hurt only at the beginning. A dull pain was spreading around his chest now. They would soon be painless, Rob knew, but the pain would strike in full when she removed them.

As if she read his mind - a moment later she removed them and the pain he received made him moan.

She fetched another item from the trolley, Rob couldn't see what it was since his head was still tightly bound. She was fumbling with his nipples again, he felt some sort of scissors held them tight and again he felt a dull pain through his nipples.

She came into his sight when she bowed over him. "I have your nipples clamped in special scissors. Both of them have a hole into them."

Suddenly he felt a sharp sting in his belly. He shrieked in his gag. She had pinched him with some sort of a pin.

"If you like I can use this to make a hole into them." She showed him a very sharp, thick needle with a rounding at the end. "I can put it into you, cut it off and fasten a nice ring through your nipples. What a surprise for Marion would that be!"

Rob immediately dropped both his balls. He tried to say something and Michelle knew that she had went too far with her teasing.

"Ok. Ok. I won't do it, I was just teasing you. I know how sensitive this is for you, but I could try, couldn't I?"

She decided to leave both balls on the floor. "I'm getting tired from all this searching for your balls." She removed his gag. "Now you can say what you want. Are you ready for the next part?"

Rob didn't say anything. "Who is silent, admits."

"I believe that you are not acquainted with hot wax. There is always a first time and I will take it slow."

She used a match to light a candle. She waited a few moments until the flame was burning bright. The candle wax was slowly melting. She dripped a few drops on her hand. Thereafter she used both candles to drip wax on his chest. Again his nipples were hurt, a flash of hot, burning pain, but that was all. She then slowly made a trail over his belly, down to his genitals and there hot drops were falling on his penis and balls. Rob moaned and groaned in his restraints, but didn't use his safe word.

Michelle knew that it was hurting a bit, but nothing lasting and he would only have a hot glow for a few moments.

"It's a pity I cannot fill your arse with this stuff, you're lucky. Also, I won't use a whip on the front-side of your body, otherwise I could test my whipping skills on your back to 'wipe' it off."

When she was finished with the candle wax, she removed it, by using her long nails scratching over his body. Red stripes appeared all over his body, while she took care of the hardened wax.

She was - luckily for Rob - more careful with his dick and balls. Still her nails made a few stripes on his stiff dick; in spite of everything he had become very aroused and his dick was throbbing, while she did 'things' to him. Even when she was threatening to pierce his nipples he was rock-hard. That fact didn't go unnoticed and Michelle would talk this over with Helena in private.

Rob's sane mind had said no but his body was betraying him. Still, she knew while he had gotten a hard-on from the piercing threat, he still really didn't want it. And if they still tried to pierce him, ignoring his protests, things could get out of hand. He made it very clear by dropping the balls two times, that he didn't want a piercing.

"I see some more wax between your thighs, I have to come closer to see it well."

She climbed on the table and sat herself over his head and bowed forward, to 'remove' the wax. Of course she just wanted to take his member in her mouth. She pushed her behind into his face and Rob knew what was expected from him. Because his head could move freely, he started to lick her. Michelle took his member in her mouth and started to suck on his shaft, then bit the head of his cock, teasing it and by the groan Rob made she knew it had the desired effect. She stopped and sat straight up, pushing her arse in his face.

Rob stopped licking.

"Go on!" she hissed.

Reluctantly Rob started to lick her arse. The only taste he got from there was perfume. Obviously she had washed herself carefully from behind and had foreseen this. Rob was glad, although he was prepared to do a lot, some scenes he never would do normally; the golden shower was an exception, it could only be done if it wasn't a surprise and if he agreed to it, but that was the limit.

She obviously liked it very much, she pushed her behind against his nose, so that he could hardly breathe. Her fingers almost clawed inside her pussy, he couldn't see anything, but by the sounds she was making and the sobbing sounds from her pussy she must be horny as hell. He smelled her, he remembered the taste of her juice and then he felt her moist cunt against his chin. She bent over and he started slurping and licking the inside of her dripping wet pussy. He could only use his tongue, and Michelle slowly rubbed her own clit while she lain over him. Suddenly he felt her mouth again over his dick, and frantically she licked him. He knew he couldn't hold much longer and he stopped licking. "Remember, we made a promise."

"We only talked about intercourse, I'm not exactly shagging you, am I?" She continued her efforts. She noticed he didn't continue to lick her and she withdrew her mouth almost reluctantly from his member.

"You are such a 'good' boy," she said, disappointed. She climbed from him, and untied the ropes and restraints.

Rob got off the table and rubbed his arms and legs. They were sore and the circulation had to be stimulated.

She threw him a towel. "Clear your face, honey. You've done very well." He was given his negligee and she bide him to sit on the couch. Before she had started the session, she had made sure the heating was higher than normal, so Rob wouldn't be cold, wearing just his negligee.

Afterwards they drank some more wine, while they both sat on the couch. "Tomorrow morning I have some work to do. Will you make us breakfast - no, I expect you to make me breakfast!"

Rob nodded.

"Did you bring a uniform with you? Otherwise I'm sure I have something appropriate for you."

"Yes, I anticipated this."

Michelle looked at him. "I could sure use a man like you around the house. I will ask Helena if she would lend me you." She was very serious, Rob knew.

"Not if I have to say anything about it, and I do have!"

"It's a pity. We could have so much fun..."

"Fun, yes. You would have the fun and I would be the one who is enduring the 'fun'!"

"So far you didn't give us the fun we deserve," Michelle accused him.

"I made Helena a promise..."

"Yes. You are a good boy," she sneered. Suddenly a thought flashed through her mind. 'What if he really could see her for the women she was. Would his vows still stand? Soon...' she thought. They chatted some more and finally Michelle said it was time for bed. They climbed the stairs to her bedroom. "If you would really be my sub I would let you sleep next to me, on a mattress on the floor, of course."

"Of course," Rob agreed, "But I wouldn't. I would sleep next to you, or in my own room. I'm not your sub, and even if I was allowed, or even suppose you and I were in some kind of affair, I still wouldn't do it!"

"No? Not even once?" she teased him.

"Mmm. Maybe, just to show you my love, if I were engaged to you, which I'm not!"

"I was just curious." Michelle was satisfied with his last answer.

She showed him his room, and he went in. With a sigh she went on to her own room. He wouldn't budge, she admitted to herself. She undressed, crawled into her bed and pulled the satin sheets over her body. Despite her disturbing thoughts, she soon fell asleep.

The next morning the smell of fresh coffee awoke her.

"Careful," Rob warned her. She sat upright, and Rob gave her an extra pillow for her back. He put a tray filled with sandwiches, a boiled egg and the delicious smelling coffee on the bed. Rob pulled the curtains open, and pale sunlight brightened up her bedroom a bit. She almost started to laugh when she saw what he was wearing. Rob was dressed as a French chambermaid, with high heels, a white petticoat peeping from under the black satin dress with white puffed sleeves and a black and white satin ribbon in his hair. He turned around, the seams on his stockings were perfectly straight, from the middle of his high heels, disappearing under his petticoats.

"Rob, please turn your back to me and bow."

He did and while he bowed, she saw black satin panties, again with white lace ruffles.

"If you would have stood near me, I would have slapped your behind," she grinned.

Rob saw her amusement and he started to laugh too. "It's funny, I like this uniform, it's sexy and gives me a wonderful feeling. On the other hand, it makes me look ridiculous and a bit ashamed. So I always have second thoughts while wearing it, if you can follow me."

"Of course dear. But you can be proud of yourself. You made me an excellent breakfast."

"Mmm. That's not what I meant."

"I know, but I refuse to talk about your embarrassment. You don't have to be. It's all a game. When you show yourself dressed like this to others, nobody will look at you askance."

"I wasn't planning to show myself like this."

"Oh? And how were you planning to dress when we go to a large meeting, with a lot of people who are the same as you. You are not allowed to enter the place in your normal, everyday wear."

Rob hadn't thought of that yet, because he wasn't even thinking of socializing. The mere thought of it frightened him, Helena and Cathy had both taken a walk with him outside, while he was in drag, more or less. He wasn't exactly looking forward to another try, and especially not with other people around, even if they were into the same things as he was.

"I wasn't planning to go to a large meeting, or even a small one, thank you very much. You remember how embarrassed I was at Marion's commitment to Helena and me, a lot of women I didn't know were watching me closely. No, I'm not in the least interested."

"You'll have to learn someday."

"Why?"

"Because Helena wants you to."

"Why would Helena want that?"

"So you could accompany her."

"To such a meeting?"

"Yes."

"Why should I accompany her? We can go out to restaurants, shopping, movies - even theater. What more does she expect? What do you know that I obviously don't know?"

Michelle hesitated. This conversation had gone into another direction as she had wanted it to. She wanted to make him curious; just a tiny bit. But now she was reveling things that had to be Helena's responsibility. "Nothing really. We sometimes discussed whether you would be willing to go out again, to a restaurant or a bistro, dressed as a woman."

"Strange. Hardly something to discuss." Rob was not convinced that Michelle had spoken the truth. There had to be more. What kind of meetings? He decided to let it go, for now.

"I'm sorry Rob. Ask Helena to what places she intended to go with you." Let her explain it, Michelle thought. Helena hadn't been honest, let her clear up the mess. Rob was entitled to know the truth, but not from her.

"I have to go to work. I'll be back about 13:00. I'll expect you to be in the black waiting room, naked this time. I will give you something to consider: it will be a tough afternoon for you. Prepare yourself. I will be the cruel Mistress. You hardly have seen that side of me yet. I know you may make use of your safe word, don't hesitate to use it when you can't stand it anymore. I do, however, expect you to use it only if you really can't take it anymore. It's just pain, no humiliation, nothing special. Your stamina will be tested." The pain that we fear is the worst, she thought to herself. She tried not to smile, still she had a slight curl to her lips.

What she didn't realize, is that Rob saw it, and he read it differently. To him it was a cruel smile, in his eyes she anticipated his pain and she enjoyed it, he thought. He thus wasn't all too happy about what was ahead for him that afternoon.

"What do you expect from me in the meantime?"

"You can prepare dinner for us. Use your imagination. Make it a simple meal. You can shop at the grocery store nearby for what you need. You may go as you are, but somehow I doubt that you will," she said mockingly. "See you later," and she disappeared into the bathroom. A moment later Rob heard that she was taking a shower and he walked to his own room. It wasn't even 08:00 and he had a lot of time left.

Since she expected him to be naked, he put on his normal clothing again, and not his 'fuck' clothes. When it was time, he quickly would undress.

He walked downstairs, picked up a newspaper and began to read. He was bored, but didn't want to snoop around. Finally he decided to look in the kitchen to find out what he could make. There were enough vegetables, but there was no meat in the refrigerator. She had some frozen meat, but that would take too long to defrost, so he decided to go to the shop nearby.

He had plenty of time, and could probably walk to it, so he did. It took him about 10 minutes to reach it, it was a large supermarket and a lot of cars were parked in front of it.

He went in and almost immediately bumped into Cathy. She had just picked up a shopping cart, and was about to enter the store, when they saw each other.

Cathy noticed him first, and pushed her cart towards him, and suddenly Rob was kissed. "Hi honey, I never expected to see you here," Cathy said.

Rob kissed her back, full on her mouth and for a moment the world only existed for themselves.

"I thought you were at some conference?" Rob replied. "I am staying at Michelle's place for some 'lessons'," he said sneeringly to her, making clear it was not his favorite thing to do.

"Well, you can always come to my place again for some 'lessons', but Helena thought it would be better if it would be done by an outsider, and not by one of your wives, or a future wife," she explained.

"Yea, she said something like that."

"I had no idea Michelle lived in my neighborhood," Cathy said.

"Me too. I didn't know that as well." The conversation faltered. "You know Cathy, I would rather have it done by you, those lessons. To be honest, I'm trusting you more than anyone else. You have played with my mind a bit, but that is to be expected from a psychiatrist, but you were always honest with me. In fact, you kept always a low profile, and stood by me."

"I know Rob. I would gladly have done it. But it was Helena's decision. I think she was afraid that if we ended up in bed that the Mistress-sub relationship would have died, because we would be too close. I believe Michelle is not permitted to have sex with you?"

"No. I let her come a couple of times, but I am not allowed to cum unless I'm doing it by myself. They want me to stay me horny. Well, I have the morning off, and I have my right hand, so if the tension is too much....." He didn't finish his sentence.

"I see. Well, I have to warn you, when you are aroused, and Michelle wants to play rough, it's easier to bear. Just a reminder."

"Hmm." Rob grumbled. "When I have had enough of it, I'm out. Believe me, that decision is very near. I'm fed up. To make matters worse, she is hiding something from me. Maybe you know what it is, and can enlighten me. Michelle spoke about going to a meeting with Helena. She said she had to make me get used to being dressed in my woman's clothes in the company of strange people, who are also 'in to it', as she explained. Do you know what is going on?"

Cathy was dumbfounded. "No, sorry. Of course it is fun to take you out, but I do not know about a meeting. Maybe she is planning to go to some sort of a meeting, like when you were kidnapped by Iris?"