The Struggle Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a nod to Carmen, who read the following sentence. "You have a nice arse. The color isn't right, though. I will color it a bit."

Rob used his cane to make a swishing sound. That shook Helena up. "Please, I haven't done this in years," she said, frightened.

Rob nodded to Carmen again and used his finger to indicate to her to sound angry: "Shut up, bitch. You have no say in this. Cathy gave you to me to be punished!" Carmen was phenomenal in her performance as the angry Mistress.

Rob used a light whip on Helena's arse. Her legs were spread on the bench, and he could see her - in spite of her fear - wet cunt. She was dripping. Rob remembered her words that she was horny the whole week before he had used the cane on her. It was true: Helena became wet out of anticipation.

He smiled and began seriously to beat her. He used the light whip a few times, then he used his hands and after some 20 blows her arse went perfectly red. Helena began to moan.

Rob pointed to the next sentence which Carmen was to read: "What is your safe word, wench?"

"Ehh. Black, Mistress."

Rob gave Carmen a nod, and she said, "So be it!"

Rob took a ruler from his belt and let the sharp side of it glide over her back, down, between her buttocks, over her arse where he rested the point of the ruler for a few seconds, down and then slid it between her wet cunt lips. When he removed it, he silently showed it to Carmen, who saw how wet the ruler had become. Then he used the ruler to hit her, one buttock, the other buttock, upper thigh left, upper thigh right, inside thigh (this made Helena moan), and so on. Her thighs were especially the target this time.

When Rob thought Helena had had enough, Carmen could not withhold herself and went down between Helena's thighs and licked some of the juices out of Helena's cunt. Helena just kept moaning, she clearly was enjoying herself.

Rob saw that Cathy was enjoying the show, too. She gave him the thumbs up, he was doing great as an amateur 'Mistress'.

While Carmen was licking Helena, he walked around her, pulling her by her hair upwards and looked straight into her eyes. He could see that she feared him and didn't recognize him. He had looked in the mirror before they departed, he didn't recognize himself, either and almost scared himself. His black eyes, surrounded by the black eye-shadow were terrifying. His lips were black too, while he had a brownish color on his cheeks. He knew it was him, yet a strange face stared at him while looking in the mirror.

He pushed a gloved finger into her mouth and she sucked on it. Then he let go of her, walked around her and pushed the finger into her arse. Carmen was still licking her cunt, now and then touching her clit. Rob carefully entered her behind, grabbed some KY-jelly and pushed another finger in her arse. He wiggled both fingers inside her, that made her moan once more. He pulled his fingers back, then carefully took a piece of some 4 inch peeled gingerroot and slowly but surely let it penetrate Helena's arse. All the while Carmen was licking her cunt. Soon the effect of the gingerroot did its work, Helena started to scrunch her arse which made it worse, started to moan and wiggled her arse, while being licked all the time. She then started to cry and Rob pulled the root out of her arse and showed it to her. Tears flowed over her face, yet she hadn't safe worded.

Carmen had stopped her licking when he removed the ginger from Helena's arse. She smiled at him, licking her lips. Rob shook his head, these women could be so unbelievably horny! He swished the cane again through the air and the sound of it was frightening, also to his ears. He had endured a caning from Michelle and she hadn't withheld it, or so he suspected. But he wasn't sure about that.

He would withhold full force, he knew what damage could be done with it in unskilled hands, and he had no illusions of his abilities, he knew that he was unskilled.

Yet he tried to give her a few strokes with it. He brought the cane up to his shoulders and then let it swing on her buttocks. Carmen was afraid, she didn't like what he was doing, yet Rob carried on. He put his finger on his lips and gave Helena blow after blow. He stopped after 6 blows, caressed her behind, and then went on. Some blue coloring appeared, and Helena moaned and groaned. Still she didn't safe word and he carried on giving her strokes. When he gave her a slash on her inner thigh, which he had carefully aimed to reach that place, she broke.

"Please Mistress, no more. Black!"

Rob caressed her behind, used some oil on it to remove the heat and walked to her head.

He nodded to Carmen, she started to lick Helena again, and in the meantime Rob removed his panties. His stiff dick pushed forwards and he pressed his dick into the mouth of his surprised wife. "Suck, you slut!" he hissed at her. Surprised Helena looked up and a broad smile came on her face. "Rob!" she said.

Eagerly she started to suck on his dick. Rob wasn't particularly fond of getting his dick sucked, he would rather put his dick into her cunt or even better, her arse, but for humiliation reasons this was better. When he was ready to come, he took his dick out and spurted his semen into her face and hair. The cum dripped all over her face and Helena tried to lick it up. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered.

"Let that be a lesson for you!" Rob answered.

"Yes Mistress. Anytime, Mistress!"

Rob untied her, and Helena jumped up grabbing his neck. Rob could hardly keep his balance, and she kissed him, over and over again. Rob could smell his own cum on her face, but he didn't care and kissed her back.

"We are even," he said.

"Don't say that. If you do these things to me as a punishment, I will be forced to give a lot more hand jobs," and smiled devilishly towards him.

Thereafter she thanked Carmen for her role in the game and together they departed for Cathy's home.

Helena had prepared their evening meal and insisted they be together, as one happy family. Carmen was invited too, and afterwards they had a lot of fun. Cathy's bed was large enough, even for four people! It was just the first of many more nights like that.

Two months later Kim decided, after carefully examining Cathy, that Cathy was indeed pregnant!

1...67891011