The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, they now all wanted a turn.

The aide delivered Alex to the harem door and the eunuchs allowed him to pass through. Once inside, ten girls pounced on him. They had all made themselves as attractive as possible for him.

"I'm next."

"No, pick me."

"But I was in the queue first."

"Wouldn't you like a redhead next?"

One girl grabbed his hand and shoved it up her top: "See: I've got the biggest tits."

Another girl grabbed his other hand and shoved it up her skirt: "Feel how wet I am for you."

One at the back called out: "I'll make it worth your while if you choose me."

Alex pushed them all away -- he'd never been mobbed like this before. Jesus Christ! Am I in heaven or hell? He fought his way through the crowd to his own room, shut the door after him and sat down on the bed alone. I hadn't expected all this. He sat there thinking about the situation for a while. I know, I'll go to the Admin Centre and get them to arrange some sort of rota.

He got up and fought his way again through the mob of girls to the Admin Centre. He went in and shut the door after him.

"Good evening Mr. Alexander, what can I do for you?" enquired the elder behind the desk. She had a strong Irish accent. "My name's Mary, by the way."

Alex looked at her. She was pretty good looking herself, though a bit older than the harem girls. In other circumstances, he would have made a pass at her. He explained what had happened.

"Yes, I heard the commotion. I guess you're pretty popular round here at the moment having saved the Sultan's life."

"Yes, well, anyway, I think we need some sort of ... er ..."

"Rota?"

"Er, yes, but that word makes it sound very clinical."

"Don't worry -- we live with rotas round here."

She reached into a draw of her desk and extracted a list of all the girls. Then after consulting another list, put red dots against five of the names.

"Unavailable," she said, glancing up at him, "red bracelets."

"Yes, I understand."

"So, you've already enjoyed Brigit and Fiona." She put the numbers 1 and 2 against their names, then after consulting another list, added 3 to 5 against three more names. "Those three are currently on standby, so they're already ready for you and should come first." Alex nodded. She then added 6 to 15 against the remaining available girls in what appeared to be a random order.

"There we are: one rota." After writing some explanatory text on it, and photocopying it, she walked outside and pinned a copy to the notice-board by the door.

"Thank you."

"Shall I send girl 3, that's Helena, your room or would you like more than one?"

"Uhm, two would be ideal."

"Okay, Helena and Caterina - they'll be with you shortly." After thanking her, he returned to his room to wait.

Alex was sitting on his bed when the two girls arrived. As expected, both were stunning -- two more perfect girls. These two were both tall but had nice curvy figures. Helena had long curly dark hair, whilst Caterina had shoulder length blond hair. They introduced themselves and walked over to Alex. He patted the bed on either side of him to indicate where they should sit.

"We've been looking forward to this," said Caterina. "Brigit and Fiona say it's an incredible experience -- not to be missed."

She raised her hand and began rubbing his chest. Alex turned to her and undid a couple of button on her top, so that he could slip his hand in. As he did so, he kissed her. Once his hand was in her top, he mauled her bare tits. She responded by putting her arms round his neck and kissing him back. He'd forgotten about the other girl, but she made her presence known again by unzipping his trousers and slipping her hand in. Jesus -- they're bloody fantastic.

After kissing Caterina and playing with her tits for a few minutes, he turned and did the same to Helena. As he did so, Caterina took over the job of rubbing his cock. Alex became so engrossed with kissing Helena, who had turned out to be a really good kisser, that he failed to notice when Caterina slipped off the bed. She moved round in front of him and took him into her mouth. This must be what the waiting room to get into heaven is like, he mused.

But now he needed to progress to the next stage. Breaking away from Helena, he told both girls to lie on the bed. He stood and looked down at them. Jesus! Where does the Sultan find them? Kneeling between them, he carefully raised the hems of both their skirts to reveal their entrances to heaven. He grinned at the thought that this particular heaven had two entrances. He wasn't sure which entrance to use.

"Undo your tops please girls."

Both girls undid the remaining buttons on their blouses and opened them to display their tits. Caterina's were probably the smallest in the harem, but nevertheless they were beautifully shaped. Her nipples seemed disproportionately large, but that might have been simply due to the fact that she was very excited. In contrast, Helena had a good sized pair with large dark areolas. He knelt there for several seconds, just enjoying the view.

"Open your legs wider, girls." They did so and again, he just knelt there enjoying the view.

Reaching down with both hands, he rubbed their slits for a few seconds before inserting a couple of fingers into each girl. Once his fingers were nice and wet, he withdrew them and focused his attention on their clits. This was something that the Sultan never did and soon both girls had totally forgotten their training and were gripping the bed linen and gasping with pleasure. He managed to bring both girls to their first ever orgasms more or less simultaneously and if at that point, he had said: "'Okay girls, that's it; you can go now," they would have skipped off, full of the joys of life and very satisfied. But no -- little did they know -- there was more pleasure to come -- lots more.

Alex moved over to Helena and climbed between her legs before going down on her. She was already almost at boiling point, but when his tongue rasped up against her clit she went beserk -- thrashing about so much that he had to hold her down and crying out so loudly that the whole harem must have heard. He allowed her a few minutes of super-intense pleasure before gradually lowering her back down. He smiled -- he loved being able to take absolute control of a woman's body like that.

Caterina had of course been watching closely and didn't know what to make of it. She'd never seen anybody act like that before and wondered whether her friend was having some sort of fit, but when Alex switched and did the same to her, she discovered what extreme pleasure was all about. Like he'd done with Helena, he allowed her several minutes in heaven, but instead of lowering her back down again, he jumped forward and rammed his cock into her as deep as it would go.

She couldn't get enough of it. When she started clawing at his back, he had to pin her arms down to the bed -- going home with scratches all over his back would not have gone down well with either Wendy or Penny. He fucked her as hard as he could for several minutes before pulling out and transferring back to Helena.

Unfortunately, Helena had cooled down somewhat in the meantime, so it took a couple of minutes of hard fucking to bring her back up to the same level he'd previously left her in. To speed things up, he fingered her clit as he fucked her and when she started thrashing about and crying out loud again, he decided it was time to bring his own pleasure to a similar peak. Summoning whatever extra energy he could muster, he increased his pace and it was not long before his cock spewed his load into Helena. He gradually slowed down before pulling out and collapsing onto his back between them.

"That was simply incredible! Unbelievable!" exclaimed Helena.

"How do you do it?" asked her friend. There was no answer -- he was still out of breath.

Sometime later, Helena spoke again: "Well, I guess we should be on our way; I know you've got several more girls to take care of and we don't want to cause jealousies by having more than our fair shares."

"Not yet girls. So far, you've only shared one fuck -- that's half a fuck each and I've only come in one of you. The other half fuck each is still to come."

The two girls looked at each other and smiled. They'd forgotten this was Mr. Alexander, the super warrior.

Twenty minutes later, he started all over again, but this time he switched between them several times more than on the previous occasion, but eventually, all good things have to come to an end and his cock delivered another batch of cum, this time into Caterina.

He lay between them for a while, idly playing with their tits. Trying to decide which one was the best fuck -- probably Helena, he decided, though it was close. He liked women who thrashed around a lot when he fucked them and she had simply gone beserk. He preferred Helena's larger tits too.

"I'm sorry to be rude, girls, but I need to get some sleep and I don't think that's going to be possible with 4 fabulous tits resting on my face -- much as I love it."

"We understand -- we gather you're here to do some work with the Sultan, so you're bound to need some sleep. But if you change your mind, I'm in apartment 29."

"And I'm in apartment 16. We're ready for you at any time."

He thanked the girls and after kissing them on their cheeks, they both sorted out their clothing and left, full of the joys of life. Wow, they're perfect too. I've had four perfect girls today, but now I'm knackered. He was asleep in no time.

* * * * *

An hour later, Alex was woken by a noise outside. "Where the hell am I?" Then he remembered. God, those girls were stupendous -- perfect to look at and perfect to fuck. He reached for his watch; it was 11:30. He thought about the girls. Fucking those four was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. His hand went down to his cock. It twitched as he handled it. Yes, he needed another one. He put his dressing gown on and made his way to the Admin Centre, where he looked at the rota: number 5 -- Jasmine in apartment 7.

The name sounded familiar. "Ah, yes, in Geneva, the Sultan had said that Jasmine was his favourite; I'd better be gentle with her." He knocked on the door and went in. Mary was still there, dozing in a reclining arm chair.

"Sorry to disturb you -- don't get up."

"No problem, I'm still on duty." She rose and walked over to the desk. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could arrange for girl number 6 to wake me at 7:30 tomorrow morning."

"Yes, of course." She looked at her copy of the rota. "That will be Zena at 7:30. Er, what about number 5? You've missed her out."

"Ah, Jasmine, well, I'm just on my way to her apartment to find her now."

She smiled. "Yes, of course."

Just at that moment, the phone went. Mary picked it up.

"Jasmine? Er, no not yet, but Mr. Alexander's here now and he's just about to go and find her."

She listened for a bit then looked down at the rota. "Brigit, Fiona, Caterina and Helena," she said before listening again. "Yes, alright, I'll make sure she's there."

She put the phone down. "The Sultan was after Jasmine -- can't keep his hands off her -- up to 5 times a day when he's here -- plus a few of the others in between, of course."

Alex laughed. "He said he was going to spend the night with one of his wives."

"Yes, well, I've heard that before. After an hour or two, his wives generally have had enough and they send him down here if he wants any more."

Alex laughed again. "Does he want Jasmine now? If so, I could have one of the other girls."

"No, no, when I spoke to him earlier, he was adamant that he would only be able to enjoy them again properly after you'd had them -- something about regaining lost honour. When he heard that you've not had Jasmine yet, he changed his mind."

Alex nodded. "Well, in that case, I'd better be quick."

"No, take your time; he's asked me to send Caterina instead and then afterwards, Helena; they should keep him busy for while. I know what he's like; I used to be a harem girl myself -- about six years ago."

"Ah, that explains it -- I was wondering what such a good looking lady was doing here."

"Well, thank you; you've made my day! Anyway, you'll find Jasmine in the seventh apartment along on the ground floor. Anything else?"

"No, that's it, thank you very much."

"You're very welcome."

Alex left and made his way to apartment 7. He knocked on the door and was invited in.

* * * * *

"Ah, Mr. Alexander. I was hoping to see you tonight rather than have to wait till the morning."

He closed the door behind him and stood there looking at her. Jasmine was quite petite with long dark hair that went halfway down her back and just like the others, she was a real treat to look at. She was wearing a flimsy see-though negligee, which came halfway down to her knees and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"Jesus." Alex muttered quietly under his breath. She was probably the most fuckable girl he'd ever set eyes upon. Her tits were clearly visible through her negligee and they seemed larger than might be expected for her petite frame. The front of her negligee was pushed away from her body by the two mounds on her chest. She had curves in all the right places and it was easy to see why she was the Sultan's favourite. He face was partially hidden by her hair, but she flicked it aside to reveal a perfectly formed baby face, a bit like that of Maria, who he'd fucked on his previous visit, but Jasmine was prettier -- and much more fuckable.

She walked up to him and put her arms round his neck. "Are you going to let me thank you for saving the Sultan here or would you prefer to go to your room?"

"Er, here would be fine."

"Well, the bed's quite narrow, but I don't suppose you'll be lying by my side."

He bent down and kissed her. Two minutes later, she was already breathing heavily. Alex ran his hands all over her back and sides -- her soft, warm skin felt wonderful.

"Shall I take my negligee off?"

"No, leave it on."

"But we need to undress you."

"Yes."

Alex stood there, while she undressed him.

"Ooh, you're hard already. Would you like me to kiss it and take it into my mouth?"

"Erm, not just at the moment -- maybe later." Jesus, am I mad -- turning down an offer like that?

He pulled her back into his arms and kissed her again. He was in no hurry to move on. After a few minutes, he brought his hand round to her front and felt her tits through the thin material of her negligee. Like everything else about her, they too felt wonderful. Just like the Sultan, he couldn't keep his hands off her. He was rock hard and his cock was pressed up against her leg.

"Kiss my neck please, Mr. Alexander."

"Alright."

She leant back, with his arms still supporting her. She was now directly in front of him. He bent his knees slightly to get a bit lower and the next thing he knew, his cock was pressing against her slit. Jesus -- I'm not ready for this yet -- I wanted to take things slowly. He stood up straight again, but she pressed her body towards him and his cock slipped in. "Oh, that feels so good."

She smiled; she'd done that on purpose.

He pulled out, led her over to the bed and sat on the corner.

"Come and sit on my lap -- facing me."

She did as she was told and he pulled her close, so that his cock was pressing against her belly.

She put her hands round his neck again and leant back so that he could play with her tits. Her perfume was simply intoxicating. He pushed his face into her cleavage to enjoy the whole experience more. She was now rocking gently backwards and forwards and gradually, without him noticing, she changed so that the motion was more up and down. His cock was now rubbing against her belly. Without warning, she raised herself higher than normal so that his cock sprang forward and then lowered herself back down so that the tip of his cock disappeared into her again.

"Jesus, that feels divine." She was now bobbing up and down on his cock while he fondled her tits. As positions go, it was probably the one with the least amount of penetration, but he wasn't complaining.

After a while, he gently pushed her off him and told her to lie on the bed. He looked down at her and stepping forward, folded back the hem of her negligee just enough to expose her cunt. She was clean shaven. Very slowly, she parted her legs for him. Wow -- she's absolutely stunning -- easily the best so far.

He climbed between her legs and she opened them wider to make it easier for him to get his cock in, but just like he'd done with the other four girls, instead of fucking her, he bent down and started licking her clit.

"Oh, my god. Is this what Fiona was telling me about? Incredible, it's just incredible." Soon she was holding his head to guide him so as to get the maximum pleasure possible. "My god, no wonder the other girls went mad -- I've never experienced anything like this in my life before. Please don't stop, Mr. Alexander."

He continued licking her clit, in what had become his standard routine and gradually built her passion. Soon, she was thrashing about on the bed, gasping out loud and shouting incoherently. Like the other girls, he had given her her first ever orgasm.

There was a loud knock on the door. "Jasmine, it's Suzanna here. Are you okay?" Suzanna was the girl who lived next door and disturbed by the all noise Jasmine was making, she had come to see if she was being attacked or in some other trouble. Alex stopped pleasuring her.

"Suzanna, I'm fine. Couldn't be better, in fact. Mr. Alexander is here and oh, my god, it's incredible -- you've just got to try this. Oh, my god."

"Alright, as long as you're okay."

Alex and Jasmine heard Suzanna's door shut again, but the moment was lost. Jasmine had come down from her peak, so he crept up her body and lying on top of her, began to kiss her. Soon, she was breathing heavily again.

"I don't know what you've done to me, but I've now got a fierce burning sensation in my pussy. It's very pleasant in one way, but in another way, I feel that I need something to quench it. It's sort of agony and ecstasy at the same time."

Alex had a solution to that problem.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and slid gently in. "Oh, god, yes, that feels totally different to normal. But I guess that normally, I'm fighting any emotions, and concentrating on maximising the pleasure for the Sultan."

"There's no need to do that now. Just focus on your own pleasure."

He started thrusting, gently at first, but he gradually increased his pace until he was hammering into her with everything that he had and soon she was making just as much noise as before. Alex thought about Suzanna, next door, as the bed-head slammed into the wall with each thrust. His own passion was also building fast. There was no way he was going to last very long with a girl like this. He let go and his cum spurted into her, triggering another orgasm in her.

"Aaaarrrrghhhh, yes, oh my god. Incredib ... Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh, yes."

He was worn out and rolled off her to lie by her side. Immediately, she went to work, kissing his arms and face, and then his chest. Slowly, she worked her way down to his cock and licked that all over. Eventually, she curled up next to him. He turned her over, so that her back was facing him and lay behind her, with one hand up inside her negligee, gently massaging her gorgeous tits.

It wasn't long before they were both asleep, but after half and hour or so he woke. The bed was narrow and the arm he was lying on was beginning to ache. He repositioned it and now fully awake again began mauling her tits. Yes, it wasn't surprising that this one was the Sultan's favourite.

She must have woken too, because she began to rock her bum back and forth against his cock and soon he was ready for her again. He had originally decided to only have each girl once so that he would have a better chance of getting through them all, but Jasmine was just irresistible. He repositioned his cock and gently slid it up inside her from behind. After sliding his other arm underneath her so that he could grope her tits with both hands, he started pumping.