The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she'd had enough, Wendy rolled off her friend and collapsed onto the bed. "God almighty! I never realised so much pleasure existed. Oh, my god, that was just out of this world."

Dominique wiped some cum away from her chin. "I hope I'm getting a turn at that too."

"Yes, as soon as I've recovered."

After twenty minutes or so and with the help of two willing mouths, Alex was ready for action again. This time it was Wendy's turn to lie underneath and lick Dominique as Alex pounded away in Dominique's cunt. Dominique started to lick Wendy, but Wendy couldn't take anymore, so she pushed her mouth away.

Dominique reacted just as Wendy had done and was soon shuddering and crying out with the double pleasure being provided by the other two. When she came, she pushed back hard against Alex, in an attempt to get him in as deep as possible. He delivered several squirts of cum into her before pushing her out of the way so that he could finish off in Wendy's mouth. Once he'd finished coming, he switched back to Dominique for a few minutes, but eventually, all three fell into a heap on the bed, exhausted.

Ten minutes later, the girls thanked him for the experiences of their lives, kissed his cheek and after dressing, slipped out of his room. Alex looked at his watch; he still had a good hour and three quarters before lunch -- enough for a short nap and one more girl. Having overslept under similar circumstances yesterday, this time, he set his alarm.

* * * * *

When the alarm went off, he showered, put his shorts and a T-shirt on and set off to the Admin Centre. He looked at the rota, which was now pinned to the notice board again. Leyla in apartment 23 was next. He was just about to go in to ask for Leyla to be sent to him, but then changed his mind. He would go and find her himself. When he reached the apartments, he saw that apartments 16 to 30 were above numbers 1 to 15, so he climbed the stairs and walked along the wooden walkway, which ran across the front of the upstairs apartments, till he found number 23. He knocked.

"Come in."

"Are you Leyla?"

"Yes, Mr. Alexander. I've been expecting you."

"Good."

They stood there looking at each other for a while. She was another brunette with curly hair that came down to her nipples, but unlike Dominique, she was very short and had an incredibly thin waist. She also had a mysterious impish grin -- probably great to fuck, he decided. Then he remembered: the Sultan had said she was a trouble-maker like Suzanna -- probably very very good to fuck. He was looking forward to finding out.

She walked up to him and reached out to feel his cock through his trousers. "Is this what you use to drive all the girls wild?"

Jesus! This one doesn't waste much time. He smiled. "There are many ways to drive girls wild."

"I've heard that you've got a special way."

"Er, well, not really; lots of men do it."

She stepped back and flipped the hem of her skirt up. It fell back almost immediately, but not before Alex was treated to a glimpse of what he was about to enjoy.

"Normally I have to play with myself if I want any satisfaction because the Sultan won't let us enjoy it when he fucks us."

"I know."

"Will I need to play with myself after you've gone?"

"Probably not -- not at least for a couple of weeks."

She laughed. "In that case, why are you just standing there?"

He walked up to her, bent down and kissed her, which proved to be more awkward than expected because of their height difference. So he picked her up -- she was as light as a feather -- and brought her head up to the same height as his. Now he could kiss her properly.

Turning round to face the nearest wall, he moved over until her back was pressed up against it. She turned out to be a good kisser and he was in no hurry to move on.

After a few minutes, he realised that he no longer needed to support her with his hands; she had her arms round his neck and her legs wrapped round his waist, so he let go of her and slid both hands up inside the front of her top. Her maker had clearly used the material saved from her waist to augment the mounds on her chest -- lovely -- they were simply lovely.

When Alex spotted a large shoulder-height cabinet, out of the corner of his eye, he had an idea. He shuffled all the way along the wall until he reached it, then taking hold of her waist again, lifted her up and placed her on top of it. She shrieked as her head touched the ceiling.

Pushing her legs further apart, he buried his head under her skirt and started licking her clit.

"Oh, god, yes! This is what the girls have all been talking about. It's incredible."

He continued licking, gradually building her excitement until she was flinging her arms and legs about in a frenzy and screaming at the top of her voice. At one stage, she threw both arms back and slapped the wall behind her, causing her body to move forwards, taking the cabinet with her. Alex noticed and pushed it back again; it slammed against the wall. Over the next few minutes the same thing happened several more times.

In the apartment below, Suzanna was trying to do some studying, but it was proving difficult with all the noise coming from above. After one particularly loud bang and scream, she sat back and put her hands behind her head to stretch. "This is bloody impossible!" She closed the lid of her laptop and wandered out to get some fresh air. Outside, she found half a dozen other girls all looking up at Leyla's apartment.

"What the hell's going on up there?" asked Odell.

"I think Mr. Alexander's in there, fucking her."

"Sounds more like someone being murdered during an earthquake. Are you sure she's alright?"

"Yes, she'll be fine."

But Odell wasn't entirely convinced and since she was next on the rota, she decided she had good reason to be worried.

Alex, in the meantime was still licking Leyla's clit, but he'd shifted his position slightly to try and stop the cabinet moving. Leyla noticed the change and brought her legs up higher to give him better access, but that was very uncomfortable, so she threw them down again. When she did so, the heel of her shoe slammed into the cabinet door, smashing the thin wood from which it was made.

Shit! Maybe we should move to the bed, thought Alex. He stuck his head up from under her skirt, grabbed her waist and lifted her off the cabinet. Realising that she no longer had anything solid underneath her, she shrieked again.

Alex turned and set off carrying her towards the bed, but with her belly in front of his face couldn't see ahead and he tripped on the rug. Leyla screamed in pure terror as she was launched into the air. She landed with a tremendous thump on the bed, breaking two of the springs with a loud twang. Alex landed on top of her, grazing his leg badly on the wooden surround of the bed as he did so. It was very painful so he too cried out. His forward momentum propelled the bed back and it slammed into the wall.

"My god! Are you sure he's just fucking her?" cried Odell outside.

Suzanna had experienced what Leyla was going through twice and had also heard him fucking Jasmine next door, so she reckoned she was a bit of an expert by now. "Trust me -- she's having the time of her life."

Alex had now resumed licking Leyla's clit, but understandably, her excitement had faded somewhat whilst moving over to the bed, so he stuck two fingers into her cunt and finger-fucked her at the same time.

"Oh, my god! That feels good. Don't stop."

Soon, he had her back at fever pitch and she was flinging her arms and legs around like she had done earlier. During one such movement, she caught the shade of her bedside lamp with her knuckles, causing it to fly off the bedside cabinet. It landed on the floor and smashed into several pieces.

With Alex's fingers ramming in and out of her cunt, Leyla's training kicked in and she started the famous harem hip movement -- thrusting her hips up and down in time with his finger-fucking.

Outside, the girls could hear the rhythmic banging. "Sound's like they've changed to a new position," claimed one of the girls.

Suzanna looked at her watch. "They've been at it for bloody ages now."

Little did she know, but Alex hadn't actually even got his cock into Leyla yet; so far, it had been all foreplay. But he was in fact about to move on to the next stage. His cock was getting desperate to take part in the action.

He jumped up, ripped his shorts and boxers off, kicked his shoes off and then leapt back onto Leyla, ramming his cock right up her cunt as he did so. Leyla screamed as the end of his cock hit her cervix. Once again, the bed-head was propelled against the wall.

Alex was now ready to start fucking her. Normally, he would have started slowly, but not this time. He rammed his cock in and out at full pelt, bringing her excitement back up to maximum. With each thrust, the bed slammed against the wall. After several minutes, Leyla's head was beginning to hurt with all the jarring involved. She put both hands through the struts of the bed-head and gave the wall a hefty shove.

The bed rolled forwards on its casters and was stopped when one of the legs snagged on the rug that Alex had tripped over earlier. Unfortunately, the bed leg wasn't designed to withstand large lateral forces and it promptly snapped and the corner of the bed hit the floor with a loud thud. This took both of them by surprise and they both cried out.

"Bloody hell! What on earth's going on in there?" shouted Odell.

"Don't worry, everything's fine," replied Suzanna, but she was beginning to have doubts herself.

With the bed now at a strange angle, Alex found himself sliding away from Leyla, so he wedged his toes in between the end of the mattress and the wooden surround and continued fucking her, pushing against the frame with each thrust.

Ten minutes later, the repetitive strain placed on the wooden frame worked the dowels out at one side and the frame gave way, snapping the dowels at the other side. With nothing to support the other leg laterally, it too eventually failed and the other corner of the bed hit the floor with another loud thud.

By now, Alex was tiring. He needed to come, so he summoned up some extra reserves of strength from somewhere and doubled his speed. Five minutes later, his cock delivered a good measure of cum into Leyla and he collapsed on top of her exhausted.

Once he'd recovered sufficiently to move again, he rolled off her and landed on his bum on the floor, stabbing his leg on a screw that was sticking out of the broken wood. He cried out and shuffled up to lean against the bedside cabinet causing it to hit the wall one last time.

Leyla decided to join him on the floor, but stumbled and landed in a heap on his lap. He picked her up, swung her round and deposited her onto his lap sideways on. With one arm behind her back, he smiled and stroked her hair.

"That was some fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Yea."

Outside, the girls were wondering what was going on since it was now completely quiet. "Have they finished?"

"Maybe she's dead."

"No, she's fine."

Inside, Alex was still stroking Leyla's hair. Reaching behind him he removed an object that was sticking into his bum. It turned out to be an alarm clock that had fallen off the bedside cabinet. He turned it round to see the time.

"Jesus! I'm supposed to be meeting the Sultan in 15 minutes."

He lifted Leyla up, deposited her back on the bed, jumped up and quickly dressed.

"I'll catch you later and sort out the damage to the furniture." He rushed out.

As soon as the other girls saw him they started cheering.

"Where's Leyla?"

Alex looked down over the railing. "Er, she's inside."

"Is she okay?"

"Yea, she's fine." He popped his head back through the door. "Hey, Leyla, the girls are asking for you."

She joined Alex on the walkway.

"You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Couldn't be better." But she didn't look fine -- in fact she looked a right mess with her smudged makeup, dishevelled hair and crumpled clothes.

Alex did a mock bow and Leyla followed with a small curtsey. The girls below clapped.

Alex then remembered he was in a hurry. "Got to go, I'm late for the Sultan."

He rushed along the walkway, down the stairs and over to his own room, where he had a two minute shower before putting some fresh clothes on and hurrying off to see the Sultan.

* * * * *

"Mr. Alexander, what have you done to your leg?" Alex sat down opposite the Sultan at the dining table. "And what are those bruises on your arm?"

"Oh, erm. I was with Leyla and she got a bit over-excited -- my fault entirely."

"Were you fighting?"

"No, no, not at all. It was just a slightly vigorous fuck."

"I see. Well, as long as she's okay, that's the main thing."

"Yes, she's fine. After this afternoon's meeting, I'll go along to the Admin Centre and pay for the damage."

"Damage? What damage?"

"Erm, well, some of the furniture got a bit sort of scratched while I was fucking her."

"Furniture? scratched?"

"Er, yes. Well, to be precise, more like broken than scratched. It was entirely my fault. I made her a bit over-excited."

"Then what happened?"

"Erm, well, she managed to put the heel of her shoe through the cabinet door -- that tall one near the window." The Sultan nodded. "Then unfortunately, she knocked the bedside lamp onto the floor and it broke. After that there was a slight problem with the bed. Well, actually, it's no longer a bed -- more like a pile of firewood. But like I said, it wasn't her fault and I'll pay for it."

The Sultan stroked his chin while he digested the information. "I can understand that a table lamp is easily knocked over and also that a bed with an inherent weakness might perhaps give way during vigorous fucking, but how did she manage to put her heel through the cabinet door right at the other end of the room?"

"Erm, well, she was sitting on top of it at the time and she slammed her foot down in a fit of passion."

"Ah yes, yes of course. How silly of me. Why didn't I think of that?"

Before Alex could think of a reply, the Sultan continued. "When it comes to fucking, you seem to have totally different techniques in the West. Maybe I should learn some of them -- but only after I've bought some stronger furniture."

The two men looked at each other for several seconds before both burst out laughing.

"Anyway, while you were teaching Leyla western fucking techniques, my aide returned from the company registration office with the documents we wanted."

"Ah, yes."

"Just as we suspected, the rogue invoice was paid to a company owned by my ex-project manager and Borlan Grenlor, the man who we're meeting this afternoon."

"Well, I think that just about wraps up that part of the investigation."

"Yes, indeed. We'll keep quiet in the meeting to start with and see what this Grenlor character has to say. I'll leave my voice recorder running."

Alex laughed. "Should be fun."

The food arrived and the Sultan asked the aide to bring a plaster for Alex's leg. He returned immediately with a first aide kit, but didn't have a plaster large enough, so eventually after disinfecting the graze, applied a bandage to cover it. Alex protested that this was really not necessary for such a minor scrape.

But the Sultan was having none of it. "In this heat, wounds can turn septic very quickly, so it's always best to err on the side of caution."

Once he was bandaged up, the two men started to eat. Both were hungry after their vigorous morning exercises. When they'd eaten, they made their way to the Sultan's office and after showing the new documents to Alex, the Sultan put the relevant ones in an envelope.

Sometime later, the phone rang and the Sultan took the call: "Yes -- excellent. Please show him to my office. Thank you." He put the phone down. "He's arrived." A few minutes later, an aide walked in with the visitor.

"Mr. Grenlor?" asked the Sultan.

"No, my name is Jafar Fyzal -- founder and CEO of Fyzal Developments. I have come in place of Borlan Grenlor; I'll explain why in a minute."

"Well, I'm very pleased to meet you," replied the Sultan. He introduced Alex. Once the formalities were over, the three men sat down at the conference table. As soon as the aide had finished providing refreshments and had left the room, the Sultan sat back to allow Jafar to talk.

"I apologise for not notifying you of the change before I arrived, but the matter is a little delicate. For some time, I've been aware of various rumours regarding the integrity of my liaison manager, Borlan Grenlor, but there has been nothing definite -- just rumours, so I have been unable to do anything other than monitor the situation."

The Sultan nodded and Jafar continued: "Then last week, this arrived." He opened his attaché case and produced a document. The Sultan recognised it immediately. It was a 'payment notification' that the Sultan's accounts department issued to a supplier whenever they paid an invoice electronically. It was intended to enable the supplier to reconcile the payment to the associated invoice.

"The thing is," continued Jafar, "we can't find a matching invoice and certainly haven't received the payment indicated. Of course, it's probably just an error on the part of your accounts department, but in view of my suspicions regarding Borlan Grenlor, I decided to come in his place and discuss it with you. If it turns out to be a simple error, then please disregard this whole conversation."

"Where is Borlan Grenlor now and is he aware that you are here?"

"Ah, I didn't want to alert him to the fact that we are monitoring him, so I sent him on a trip abroad to a conference. He was delighted to go because it was a bit of a jolly really. He was due back this morning, in time for today's meeting, but I have a good friend who works for the airline and we managed to ensure that there was a problem with his return ticket. When he phoned and said he hadn't been allowed on the flight, we told him not to worry and said we'd arrange for someone else to attend. The problem with the ticket has of course, since been sorted out, but the next flight's not due in till this evening."

The Sultan and Alex started laughing.

"Very clever -- very clever."

"Yes, I like it!"

It was now the Sultan's turn to speak: "As it turns out, we have recently become aware of a series of frauds with this project, which in fact is the reason why Mr. Alexander is here, but, I hasten to add, your company is not directly implicated."

Jafar Fyzal was visibly shocked. The Sultan outlined how the fraud worked and produced the registration document for the rogue company and the associated rogue invoice.

Jafar was flabbergasted. "It has taken me half a lifetime to build a robust reputation for Fyzal Developments and out of the blue, something like this occurs, which can ruin everything. I must offer my sincere apologies for the actions of one of my trusted employees." He reached into his pocked and brought out a chequebook. "I will of course immediately reimburse you for the loss that you have suffered as a result of the actions of my disgraceful employee."

The Sultan raised his hand to stop him. "The fraud was not perpetrated by Fyzal Developments, but by two individuals acting together, one employed by you and the other employed by me. It is not necessary for you to reimburse me. In any case, my main concern is whether the project itself is compromised in any way, though I suspect that that is not the case."

"Well, naturally, I will co-operate fully with any investigation you deem necessary."

"Thank you."

"Nevertheless I don't think it's fair that you should shoulder the whole of the financial loss caused by this fraud, so at the very least, I insist on reimbursing you for half the loss, which equates to that part played by Borlan Grenlor."