The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's really not necessary."

"I insist."

"Well, if you really feel you should pay something, then please make the cheque out to Mr. Alexander, who uncovered this series of frauds."

"What?" exclaimed Alex. "I am already being paid more than adequately for my work."

"I too insist," said the Sultan, looking at Alex.

"Very well," added Jafar. He passed the chequebook over to Alex. "I'm not very good at spelling western names, so could you please write your name or if you prefer, your company's name on that line there?"

Alex did as he was bid and passed the chequebook back. Jafar, did a quick mental calculation, wrote the amount on the cheque, added the date and then signed it. He tore the cheque out of the chequebook and passed it to Alex.

Alex looked at it in complete surprise: US$187,400.00. Jesus Christ!

"So," said the Sultan, "we've not informed the police yet but in view of how dangerous these people seem to be, as indicated by the events of a couple of days ago, we should perhaps do so sooner rather than later."

"Why? What happened a couple of days ago?"

"Ah, you probably haven't heard. We were walking through the town, when my project manager, who I had previous sacked, stepped out of the crowd and aimed a gun at me. Fortunately, Mr. Alexander was able to intervene and the assassination attempt failed."

Once again, Jafar looked completely shocked. "I read about a shooting and that a westerner had intervened, but until now hadn't made the connection. I should have realised, Mr. Alexander: you've wounded your leg and you've got bruises all over your arm. It must have been terrifying."

The Sultan and Alex struggled hard to prevent themselves from laughing. "Yes, well, anyway, we're both fine and my ex-project manager is in prison, but it would perhaps be a good idea to alert the police and have this Borlan Grenlor arrested as soon as his plane lands in case he has similar ambitions towards you."

Jafar gulped. "Yes, yes, I agree."

The Sultan picked up the phone. "I'm very friendly with the Chief of Police and at times like this, it comes in really handy." He dialled the number and explained everything. After answering a few questions, he put the phone down. "They'll grab him before he even gets off the plane."

With the meeting now at its natural conclusion, the Sultan and Alex escorted Jafar to the front door, where his chauffer was waiting.

"Well, I would say that that was a very successful meeting, don't you agree?"

Alex thought about the cheque, now safely in his pocket and agreed wholeheartedly with the Sultan.

"So, we should perhaps celebrate with a visit to the harem. We've got plenty of time before dinner, which is scheduled for 8:00."

"Thank you. It all sounds good to me."

"Oh and by the way, there's no need to pay for any damage to Leyla's furniture, we have plenty. I'll get one of the eunuchs to replace it from the store."

"Thank you."

They made their way to the Admin Centre in the harem and the Sultan asked for Jasmine to be sent to his room and for one of the eunuchs to replace the damaged items in Leyla's apartment. Jane, who was on duty, replied that she'd see to it right away.

Alex looked at the rota and saw that Odell was next. He asked for her to be sent to his room and went there himself to wait for her.

* * * * *

When Odell arrived, Alex was sitting in an armchair. She was smallish with medium sized tits and shoulder length blond hair. She was clearly very nervous, so he asked her if she was alright.

"Yes, but I'm not sure whether I want the sort of fucking that Leyla had this morning. Maybe just an ordinary fuck would be better."

"Have you spoken to Leyla recently?"

"Yes and she said it was fantastic -- what you did to her, but it didn't sound fantastic from outside where I was."

"I see. Well, it's up to you. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do and whatever you agree to, I promise I won't hurt you in any way. And of course, if there's anything you don't like, you just need to say and I'll stop immediately."

"Thank you." She relaxed slightly.

"Have you spoken to any of the other girls?"

"Yes, they all say it's fantastic, but I'm still worried."

"Well, yes, I can see that. How about we start very slowly and we'll find out what you like and what you don't like and if it appears to be heading in a direction that you don't fancy, then you just need to tell me to stop and I promise I will?"

"Alright."

"Come and sit on my lap."

"Alright."

She walked over and sat on his lap sideways on, but was still obviously very nervous. Alex decided he needed to talk to her to make her relax before doing anything.

"So, how long have you been here?"

"Erm, coming up to two years now. I was twenty five when I first arrived."

"Do you like it here?"

"Yes, very much. The Sultan is very kind and we want for nothing. When I said I would like to learn the piano, he bought one for me -- an electric one so that I can use headphones and not disturb anyone else. I practice several hours a day now."

He continued chatting to her for several minutes and when she relaxed enough to start laughing, he raised his hand, turned her head gently towards him and kissed her. She put up no resistance and seemed to be enjoying it, so he gradually started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

When his hand slipped under her blouse and started to fondle her tits, she started sighing. She seemed to be enjoying that too. So a few minutes later, he dropped his hand down to her knees and slid it up under her skirt.

Breaking away from the kiss, he whispered: "Open your legs a bit for me." She did as she was asked and he slid a couple of fingers down her slit and into her cunt. Once they were wet, he brought them up and onto her clit.

"Oh, that's nice. The Sultan never does anything like that."

"No?"

"No, he just wants to get his cock in as fast as possible. He doesn't like us to enjoy it. He thinks it detracts from his pleasure."

"So I've heard." He continued rubbing her clit and she gradually became more and more excited. "I want to fuck you now."

"I'd like that, as long as you're gentle with me."

"Okay."

She got off his lap and he slipped his shorts and boxers off before sitting down again. "Come back on my lap -- facing me this time."

"Alright."

She moved forward and knelt on the armchair astride him. He pulled her forward, raised her slightly and then lowered her gently down onto his cock. He was back in heaven again. She put her arms round his neck and started to bob up and down on his cock while he played with her tits. After a few minutes of that, he decided he needed more penetration, so leaning forwards, he picked her up and carried her over to the bed with his cock still firmly embedded in her, but when they landed on the bed his cock slipped out.

"Can I fuck you from behind?" he asked.

"Alright."

She crawled on to the centre of the bed and waited for him on all fours. He lifted the hem of her skirt and folded it onto her back.

"Wow, you've got a fabulous bum."

"You can fuck it instead of my pussy if you want."

"Really? Wow! Have you done that before?"

"Erm, a long time ago. But please don't tell the Sultan; we're supposed to be virgins when we join the harem."

"I won't tell him." Alex was intrigued. "So, how come you got fucked in the arse?"

"Er, well, my big brother was always asking me to let him fuck me, but although I wanted to, I always refused because I didn't want to lose my virginity. Then one day he said: 'Okay, how about letting me fuck your arse instead?' He continued asking, so a few weeks later, I let him."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yea, very much. After then, we used to do it whenever our parents were out or asleep -- usually several times a week. Then one day, they went out, but came back early unexpectedly and my Father walked in to my room while we were doing it."

"Jesus! What happened?"

"Well, he threw us both out of the house and neither of us have had any contact with them since."

"How terrible!"

"Yea, so, I moved in with a friend for a while and did odd jobs to keep alive for several years then when the Sultan's people offered me this position, I jumped at the chance."

"What a story!"

"When they asked if I was a virgin, I said 'yes', because no man had been up my pussy at the time. If you've been arse-fucked but not pussy-fucked, are you still a virgin?"

"Erm ... Well, technically, er ... I'm not sure whether that counts, but what the heck, you're here now."

"Yea and you're going to fuck my arse, just like my big brother used to do."

"You bet!"

She inserted two fingers into her cunt to get some natural lubrication and then worked her fingers into her arse. "I'm ready for you."

Alex shuffled forwards and pushed his cock back into her cunt for one last short cunt-fuck then after a few strokes, when his cock was nice and wet, he pulled it out again and aimed it at her arse. He pushed gently -- too gently in fact because nothing happened, but Odell suddenly thrust her arse back so that the head of his cock disappeared inside her. Alex waited for her to get used to the intrusion, but she was having none of it. She pushed back with several more short thrusts until his balls were resting against her legs. He was fully in and ready for action.

Taking hold of her hips, he began to pump. Almost immediately, he noticed how excited she had become. Soon she was crying out in ecstasy and he was ready to explode. After a few more thrusts, he let go and a stream of cum squirted into her arse. After it was all over, he pulled out and rolled on to his back beside her.

"Wow! I hadn't expected to fuck your arse."

"Me neither, but it was superb and it brought back fond memories of my brother."

"Fantastic."

They lay there for a while chatting about her brother and life in the harem.

"When did you last see your brother?"

"Uhm, probably a few months after we were thrown out. He joined the navy."

Alex nodded. "Well, hopefully you'll catch up with him again when you eventually leave here."

"Yes. I ought to be going really -- I need to practice my piano. Unless of course you're intending to fuck me again."

"I'd love to, but there are several girls that haven't had a turn yet and if I start fucking each one twice, some are going to miss out."

"Yea, I understand, but if you want me again at any time, just ask."

"Sure will."

She dressed and left. Alex went and had another shower. When he was dressed, he looked at his watch -- plenty of time before dinner for at least one more girl.

* * * * *

Alex wandered over to the Admin Centre and looked at the rota: Estela in apartment 3. Okay, it must be just over there. He walked the short distance and knocked on the door. She invited him in.

"Ah, Mr. Alexander, I'm Estela." After the greetings were over, they both sat next to each other on the bed. "I've been looking forward to my turn after everything I've heard about you."

"Like what?"

"Well, you saved the Sultan and you give each girl the best fuck ever."

He nodded. "Is that what you want?"

"Of course. Normally, when the Sultan does it, I have to force myself not to let myself enjoy it until I'm by myself again when I can finish things with my fingers. But with you I'm intending to abandon myself completely to whatever pleasure you can give me."

He looked at her carefully. Like all the girls, she was perfect in every way -- a brunette with waist length curly hair, average height with a fuller figure, above average tits to go with her curvaceous body and all complemented by an irresistible smile.

"Okay, in that case we'd better undress." He stood up and stripped off. "Your turn."

She did a little dance during which what little she was wearing came off, while he sat there gently stroking his cock. It hardened rapidly.

"Hey, let me do that for you." She sat down again on the bed next to him and replaced his hand with her own. He allowed her to jerk him and suck his cock for a short while, but the last thing he wanted was to waste his cum all over the floor; it was in short supply and there was somewhere else destined to receive the next precious load. So little time and so many girls to service -- if only I had a couple of months so that I could do all these different things with each of them. He gently eased her away from his cock, pushed her down flat on the bed and then moved down by her feet.

"Open your legs for me, Estela." She did as she was bid and he climbed between them.

"I've read about cunilingus. Is that what you've been doing to the other girls?"

"Some of them."

"Wow! I've always wanted to try it."

"Okay."

He bent down and after opening her with his fingers, licked her slowly from the bottom of her slit right to the top. As his tongue rasped over her clit, she jumped and groaned loudly. "Oh, god, I never realised it would be like this. Oh, god, yes."

She reached down and took hold of his head with both hands to guide him. He was now a man on a mission -- this girl needed an orgasm and he was the one to provide it. He licked away steadily as her gasps and groans gradually increased in frequency and intensity. Eventually, she could stand it no longer and tried to push him off her, but he continued licking. "Aaaaaaargggggghhh, oh, god, aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh, yes, aaaarrrrghhhhhhh."

Mission accomplished! He jumped up and rammed his cock in. Again she came. He settled down to a long slow fuck, keeping her at boiling point the whole time. "Mr. Alexander, I can't take any more, oh my god, aaaaarrrrgghhhhh." But he carried on.

Ten minutes later, his cock was ready for the second part of the mission. He increased his pace, held her arms down with his hands and pumped at full speed. "Oh, god, aaaarrrggghhhh, I can't take any more, please Mr. Alexander."

He was ready at last. With several slow, deep thrusts, he completed the mission he'd set himself, flooding her cunt with cum and driving her to one last massive orgasm.

He rolled off and collapsed on the bed beside her.

"That was just awesome! I'd read that cunilingus was out of this world, but I never expected it to be that good and when you fucked me, well, it was just indescribable."

Alex was about to reply: "Any time," but just stopped himself. He didn't want to encourage a queue of girls wanting more. "You're welcome," he replied instead.

He dressed and after thanking her, returned to his room.

* * * * *

Alex looked at his watch. It was 6:40. He had one hour twenty minutes before dinner. Shall I have another one before dinner? He thought about it and decided to rest instead. After showering yet again, he dressed and lay on the bed. Better set the alarm in case I drop off to sleep. The next thing he knew, the alarm was ringing to wake him. After going to the bathroom and splashing some cold water on his face, he set off to meet the Sultan for dinner.

"Mr. Alexander! I hope you made good use of the second half of the afternoon; I certainly did."

"Yes, I enjoyed both Odell and Estela."

"Does either of them now need new furniture?"

Alex laughed. "No."

"Good." He laughed too. "Estela is one of my favourites."

"They're all your favourites."

"Oh, by the way, the girls have been asking how long you'll be here and when I said probably one more night after tonight, they said they would like to arrange a party in your honour tomorrow evening."

"What sort of a party?"

"I've no idea. Suzanna seems to be the ringleader, so I'm sure it will be fun."

"Well, it sounds good to me."

"Excellent, I'll let her know."

They ate the meal, joking and laughing like old friends. It was nearly 10:00 by the time they finished.

"Well, I suppose I ought to go and look after a few more of the girls," said Alex.

"Yes. I'm going to spend some time with my forth wife before I go to the harem. She's been complaining that I've been ignoring her recently."

"It's a hard life."

"Yes." They both laughed.

"Oh, I almost forgot. The Chief of Police wants to interview us both about the shooting and fraud incidents. I've said we could see him at 10:00 tomorrow morning. Is that alright?"

"Yes, that's fine. Is he coming here or are we visiting him."

"He's coming here. So we'll have breakfast at 9:00."

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning then."

The two men bade each other goodnight and Alex returned to the harem, where he went straight to the Admin Centre. He looked at the rota, which had various smudges on it, making it difficult to read, so he pulled it down from the notice board and went into the Admin Centre. Mary was on duty.

"Ah, Mr. Alexander, we've been talking about you -- in fact I've been arguing in your defence."

"Really?" He sat down on the chair opposite Mary's desk. "So what's been going on this time?"

"Well girls have a habit of talking, as you know, and they do so sometimes when it would be better to keep their mouths shut. It seems that they were comparing notes and at least two of the girls let slip that you had fucked them more than once. One of them even claimed you'd had her three times. Several others decided that this was grossly unfair and they marched in here demanding that I modify the rota to give them all three turns."

"But that would mean ... Jesus, I'm only here for another 48 hours and there are several that haven't had it even once yet."

"Yes, quite. Anyway, I told them to grow up and that it was entirely up to you whether you fucked each of them twice or one of them forty times -- or any other combination. I pointed out that the only way to get a man is to make oneself even more irresistible than the competition. Naturally, the competition is extra stiff round here, so if they want a second turn, they clearly need to try harder."

"That's not the only thing that would need to be extra stiff round here if I had to fuck all twenty of them twice more in the remaining 48 hours."

She laughed. "Yea, well anyway, I've updated the rota to show which girls are currently wearing red bracelets so that should you want to have any of the girls again you can see which ones are available."

"Thank you." Alex looked down at the rota. A few that he'd already fucked now had red dots against their names. He would perhaps have liked to have fucked them again, but there were plenty more, so never mind.

Mary continued: "So, just out of interest, how many have had more than one turn?"

"Uhm, I've lost track, but probably three or four, not counting the mystery girl."

"Mystery girl -- what mystery girl?"

"Well, a girl crept into my room last night in the dark and neither of us said a word, but I ended up fucking her. Afterwards, she just left again, still without saying a word. I've no idea who she was. She could be one I'd not had before or even one that I'd had twice; I just don't know."

Mary laughed. "They're devious, these girls -- a few names spring to mind, but I'd be speaking out of turn to name them. Anyway, what did you come in here for?"

"Ah, yes, of the 18 that are or have been available, there are three left on the rota, so could you please ask the first two to come to my room now and the final one to wake me in the morning at 9:00?"

"Yes, of course." Mary looked down at her copy of the rota: "That's Isabella and Karen now and then the last one, Georgina in the morning."

"Tomorrow, once they've all had at least one turn, I'll probably want to have some of them again."

"No problem, you just need to say which ones you want and I'll arrange it."

Alex thanked her and went to his room to wait.

* * * * *

Isabella and Karen arrived a few minutes later. They both wanted 'what the other girls had had'. So Alex gave them both what had become the standard treatment, two orgasms each included. Happy as anything, they both left an hour and a half later. Alex lay on the bed day-dreaming about the girls -- all perfect, but all different -- all stunning to look at and fantastic to fuck. Next time on this earth, I'm definitely coming back as a Sultan, he decided. He thought about going to find another girl, but eventually decided he was too tired.