The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick shower and then some sleep -- that's what I need. After showering, he went to bed, but couldn't sleep. His stay here was drawing to a close and he'd fucked so many stupendous girls, he could hardly remember the details of each one. One more to go in the morning, then perhaps I'll re-fuck a few of the best ones tomorrow.

The door creaked open and the mystery girl crept in. Just like the previous night she stood near the door to let her eyes adjust to the darkness. She undressed and tiptoed over to the bed, where she felt for Alex's cock. But he was waiting for her. He jumped up, pushed her on to her back and straddled her in the sixty-nine position. She shrieked, but the shrieks rapidly turned to moans of delight when he started licking her clit.

At first she simply lay there and enjoyed the experience, but then she noticed his cock dangling in front of her face and realising what was expected of her, took it into her mouth. Alex started pumping gently, but unfortunately, as she got more and more excited, she became less and less able to suck his cock properly.

He rolled off her, pushed her over onto her stomach and after swinging round, eased his cock into her from behind. After pressing her legs together with his knees, he started to pump. She was already pretty excited before he started fucking her and it didn't take long before she was thrashing about in ecstasy underneath him. Ten minutes later, during one of her peaks, he emptied his balls into her.

He rolled off and lay there, trying to identify her perfume. She was definitely the same girl that had crept into his room last night, but he still didn't know who she was. He was tempted to put the light on, but decided he quite liked the mystery. Meanwhile, she got up, dressed and once again, was gone.

* * * * *

He could hardly believe his eyes, when half an hour later, the door opened again and another girl crept in. It was definitely a different girl -- this one had shorter hair. She took a few steps towards the bed and undressed, then joined him on the bed. He pretended to be asleep.

The girl felt for his cock, leant forwards and took it into her mouth. Much to his surprise, he hardened quite quickly. Then he remembered that these girls were trained to do that. He allowed her to suck him for a while, then pushed her onto her back and jumped between her legs. He began to fuck her, slowly at first, then faster. When he also started fingering her clit, she started moaning loudly. Obviously likes that, he thought.

He pulled out, flipped her over and re-entered her from behind. Before he resumed their fuck, he slipped his hand down underneath her so he could finger her clit at the same time. Five minutes later, she was shaking with pleasure and screaming at the top of her voice. "Oh, god yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Aaaaarggggghhhh, yes, aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhh." He pumped whatever cum he could muster into her cunt and rolled off her.

She got up immediately and without saying a word, dressed and headed for the door. She was just about to open it, when Alex called out: "Good night, Mary."

She laughed. "How did you know it was me?"

"When you came with me pounding into you from behind, you cried out and I recognised your Irish accent."

She laughed again. "I hope you didn't mind, but after hearing what the harem girls had enjoyed, I just had to try it for myself and when you told me about the mystery girl, I decided to do the same."

"No problem -- I really enjoyed it too."

"Please don't tell the Sultan -- I'm supposed to be on duty in the Admin Centre."

"I won't tell him. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She opened the door and was gone.

* * * * *

At nine o'clock, Georgina arrived. He was already awake. Georgina was another blond with the longest hair in the whole harem and she was the tallest too, a bit too tall in fact for Alex's taste, but he certainly wasn't going to refrain from fucking her. He watched her undressing. She joined him on the bed and hardened him with her well trained oral skills.

When he was ready, he flipped her onto her back and pushed his cock in. Then reaching down with his hand to rub her clit, he started to fuck her.

"Oh, yes, I like that! But the other girls said when you use your tongue it's even better."

"Alright." He pulled out and shuffled down so that he could work on her with his tongue.

"Oh, god yes! They weren't kidding! That's fabulous." Alex licked away, concentrating mainly on her clit, but occasionally pushing his tongue into her cunt. Soon, she was gasping and moaning as she approached her first ever orgasm. When she hit her peak, he had to hold her legs apart to prevent her crushing his head. When he tired of doing that, he leapt forward and shoved his cock back in. By now, she was ready for anything and as he pumped away, she continued to buck around underneath him.

"Oh, god, yes! Don't stop."

Alex had no intention of stopping. He was nearing his peak too and wanted to squirt his load as deep inside her body as he could. He increased his pace and gripped her arms for maximum leverage.

"Oh, god, yes! Aaaargggggh." She was there. Alex followed soon after and when he was done, he rolled off her. If he hadn't experienced the other harem girls, he probably would have counted it as one of the great fucks of his life, but in comparison with some of the others, it fell somewhat short.

He lay there panting -- well, I suppose they can't all be earth shattering fucks.

"I'll leave you now, so that you can join the Sultan for breakfast. And thanks, that was the first time I've ever had an orgasm -- it was simply incredible."

"It was all my pleasure, I assure you."

He watched her dress and slip out of the door before going to the bathroom to shower and get ready. He'd managed it; he'd fucked all the 18 available girls in the Sultan's harem. It was time to pick the best and re-fuck them before he went home again tomorrow.

* * * * *

Alex beat the Sultan to the breakfast table, but only just. "Ah, Mr. Alexander, good to see you again. I hope you had a good night."

"Yes, indeed. It's impossible not to in the harem."

The Sultan laughed. They both helped themselves to breakfast and an aide arrived with fresh coffee. After eating, the two men continued sitting there chatting away like the good friends that they'd become over the previous few days.

An aide came in to announce that the Chief of Police had arrived. "Good," said the Sultan, looking at his watch. It was nearly 10:00. "Please show him to my office." The aide nodded and went off to do as he was bid.

Alex and the Sultan rose and went to the office, where they were joined by the Chief of Police and his deputy. After the usual introductions, the four men sat down and the aide took orders for refreshments.

"So," said the Chief of Police, "it seems that you have been the victim of several linked crimes recently. Could you please explain in your own words the sequence of events?"

The Sultan went through everything starting with the discovery of the bribery perpetrated by his project manager, the two frauds and the shooting. He explained Alex's role in it all. The deputy took notes and the Sultan handed over copies of the documents relating to the fraud cases.

"We'll have to check everything, of course, but it seems that the evidence is fairly conclusive. By the way, we arrested Borlan Grenlor, when his plane arrived last night. He put up a bit of a fight, but he's safely behind bars now."

"That's a relief."

"Yes, indeed. I don't think he'll be going anywhere anytime soon and as for your would-be assassin, he probably won't be going anywhere ever."

"Excellent."

"Well," said the Chief of police, turning to Alex, "you seem to be proficient not only in your own speciality, but also in unarmed combat and forensic accounting."

Alex laughed.

"If you ever find yourself in need of a job, just let me know."

The Sultan and Alex both laughed. The meeting was over and Alex and the Sultan escorted the visitors to the palace door. They watched them drive away.

"I think we should visit the harem and check how the preparations for tonight's party are going."

"Excellent idea!" replied Alex.

They made their way to the harem, laughing and joking as they went. Alex had fucked all 18 of the available girls and was looking forward to the party later that day, during which he hoped he'd get the opportunity to fuck several of them again. Though of course, that was several hours away and he had to find something to do in the meantime! He grinned to himself -- he was sure he could think of several things to do to keep him busy -- but which one first?

* * * * *

Postscript

The names of people and organisations used in this story are fictitious. I have searched on the internet to try and ensure that no people or organisations with similar names exist and any resemblance to real people and organisations is unintended.