The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, that's nice. But you've already had my pussy. Wouldn't you like something else instead?"

"Jesus! Yes please."

He slid his cock out again and used his fingers to transfer some of his cum from her cunt to her arse, then repositioned his cock. It was covered with cum from their previous fuck, so there was no shortage of lubrication. Holding it at her arse, he began to push slowly. The head disappeared. Very slowly, he worked it all the way in.

"I'm ready for you -- as hard as you want."

With one hand up her negligee groping her tits and the other between her legs, rubbing her clit, he started thrusting. She wasn't used to having her clit played with like this and soon she was back on Cloud Nine again.

One again, Suzanna, next door, was awoken by the bed-head ramming against the wall and Jasmine crying out. "What the hell is he doing to her? If I hadn't heard from several of the others that it was pure pleasure rather than terrible pain, I'd be really worried. One thing's for sure, I've got to have some of that action myself before he goes."

Alex pushed Jasmine over onto her stomach, so that he could get more leverage and increased his pace. They came together, both crying out at the tops of their voices. It had been the fuck of his life.

Afterwards, he lay there panting while she fussed over him, telling him what a fabulous eye opener this experience had been and saying she wanted more, more, more.

But he was knackered and needed some sleep before the morning. He looked at his watch and groaned. Number 6, whatever her name was, was due in a few hours to wake him up.

He was just thinking about returning to his own room, when there was another knock on the door. "Jasmine, you in there? It's Mary here."

"Hi, Mary."

"The Sultan wants you, unless of course Mr. Alexander is still in there with you."

"I am, but I'm just leaving," Alex called out.

"I'll just jump in the shower and I can be with the Sultan in ten minutes," Jasmine added.

"Alright, I'll tell him."

Alex took her into his arms and held her tight while he kissed her. He too wanted more, but he had to go now. He threw his clothes back on and returned to his own room. Absolutely incredible -- she's absolutely fucking incredible. And now she's got to open her legs again for the Sultan. Jesus Christ!

* * * * *

Alex returned to his own room and after a quick shower, went to bed. He was asleep in minutes.

The next thing he knew was a delicious feeling at his cock. Am I dreaming? No, he remembered where he was, but couldn't remember the girl's name or even what number she was. But what the heck -- it felt fantastic, whatever her name was. Probably ought to go down on her and give her some pleasure too -- don't want any complaints about unequal treatment.

He pulled her head away from his cock, pushed her on to her back and climbed between her legs. God! She's pretty too -- a mousy blond with big blue eyes. I don't remember seeing her before. He bent down and started licking her slit.

"No! We're not allowed ... Oh, my god! Oh, god, aaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhh."

He continued pleasuring her for a few minutes, then sprang forward and pushed his cock in -- it had become his standard routine with the harem girls.

"Oh, my god, yes, Mr. Alexander, fuck me hard."

After some rapid pumping, he brought her to another peak and filled her cunt with his morning cum. It had been short but sweet.

She started to cry. "We're not allowed to ..."

"I know -- don't worry about it." He wiped away her tears and kissed her on the cheek. "All the other girls have enjoyed it too, so there's no need to be upset."

She smiled. "Thank you so much."

He lay back on the pillow and fell asleep again, but at ten past eight, she shook his arm to wake him.

"Sorry to disturb you, but Mary said you had to meet the Sultan for breakfast at 8:30."

"Huh? Oh, yes, thank you -- I must get a move on. Thank you for everything."

He got up, and went to the bathroom to shave and shower. When he returned, she was gone. He dressed quickly and set off to meet the Sultan. As he passed the Admin Centre, he glanced at the Rota. Ah, yes, number 6 -- her name was Zena. There were just too many to remember and they were all simply perfect.

* * * * *

The Sultan was waiting for him. "Good morning, Mr. Alexander. I trust you had a good night."

"Yes, fantastic."

"Excellent -- I did too, but unfortunately, we've got a busy day ahead."

"Yes."

"I've arranged for us to look round the project site, so that you can see some of the problems yourself. It's about an hour and a half away and we need to leave by 9:30. By the way, did you get a chance to read the rest of the project files?"

"Yes, whilst in Geneva, before dinner." He was tempted to add "while you were fucking Raquel," but decided against it.

"Excellent."

They ate breakfast and at 9:30, set off in a fleet of five cars across the desert. Both men dozed on the way and were awoken by the slamming of a car door on arrival.

The Sultan grinned: "Looking after harem girls is tiring work, isn't it?"

Alex laughed: "Yes, exhausting."

The Sultan showed Alex around and Alex asked lots of questions.

"Well, what do you think?" asked the Sultan, eventually.

"Uhm, it's difficult to say just by looking, because of course any problems are likely to have been covered up by later work and additions. That's why there's normally a system of certificates, which are issued after each stage, before the next part begins. And the certificates all seem fine. The only obvious thing I would comment on is the material used on this section. I would have preferred to have used a more modern, longer lasting material. It's a lot more expensive, but it's worth it in the long run."

The Sultan nodded: "I did ask for the best of everything."

"My briefcase with the project documents is in the car. We'll check when we get back what was actually specified and who did that part of the work."

"Yes."

After they'd viewed everything, they returned to the car and Alex checked the specification of the suspect material.

"Yes, the specification does in fact call for latest top performing material, so the wrong material has indeed been used." He then checked who had been responsible for that part of the work. It turned out to be Manhattan Metrixor, which was the contractor that had been involved in bribing the Sultan's ex-project manager. "Is it an American company?"

"No, that's what I thought at first, but in fact they're local. Their headquarters are somewhere nearby -- the address is on the documents. I think they just picked a western sounding name to help secure business in the West."

"Alright. Well, you now need to decide what action to take."

"That part of the project will have to be redone."

"Yes, if you can afford the delay, that's what I would recommend."

There was nowhere nearby to get any lunch, but the Sultan's aides had brought food with them and after eating, they set off back to the palace. They arrived back at just after 3:00.

For the next hour and a half, they sat in the Sultan's office, going through various documents and Alex drew up a schedule of works that needed to be done to check the rest of Manhattan Metrixor's work. Any subsequent work, done by other contractors that would need to be redone, would have to be paid for by them. This contractor was about to learn the hard way that it would have cost a fraction of the price to have done it properly in the first place. To save time, the Sultan phoned his solicitors to get them to prepare a court application in case the contractor refused to do the work, which he reckoned was highly likely.

With everything done, the two men sat sipping mint tea and chatting about life and the harem girls for another half an hour.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I need a little nap before dinner," said the Sultan.

Alex grinned. "With Jasmine?"

"Of course!"

The two men returned to the harem and went straight to the Admin Centre. There was no rota on the notice board, so Alex followed the Sultan in. Mary had been replaced by a different elder.

The Sultan spoke first: "Good afternoon Jane, Could you please ask Jasmine to come to my room?"

"Of course."

He turned to Alex. "Dinner's at 8:00 again tonight."

"I'll be there."

The Sultan left.

"So, Mr. Alexander, one or two?"

"Er, two please."

Jane looked down at her rota. "Suzanna and Amanda. Though I don't know why Mary's given in to Suzanna -- she should really be at the back of the queue."

"Why, what happened?"

"Well, it appears that Suzanna, who is due to become unavailable soon, was worried that she would miss out as a result, so instead to talking to us, she altered the rota herself to bring herself forward. The other girls noticed and it's been like World War III here ever since."

Alex couldn't stop laughing.

"Anyway, Mary reckoned Suzanna had a valid point and she's reworked the rota to take account of changes in the girls' availability. I'm just about to pin the new one up outside."

"Alright."

"One side effect of all this is that because three of the currently unavailable girls are due to become available tomorrow, the number of girls on the rota has now increased to 18."

Alex groaned. "Jesus! I'm knackered already, without having more added to the list."

"So, do you still want Suzanna and Amanda together?"

He decided that Suzanna sounded like a bit of a handful and therefore it would be better to have her on her own. "Okay, maybe I'll just have them one at a time -- Suzanna first."

"Alright -- I'll get her to come to your room."

"Thank you." He walked to his room and waited.

* * * * *

When Suzanna arrived, Alex was sitting on the bed. He invited her in. She turned out to be a red-head with shoulder length hair. He laughed; are all red-heads fiery trouble makers like the dancing girl he'd enjoyed last time he was here? Well, one thing's for sure, this one's certainly stunning, like all the others.

"Hello, Mr. Alexander, I owe you an apology for all the trouble I caused with the rota."

"No need to apologise; you didn't cause me personally any trouble."

"Yes, well anyway, after hearing you and Jasmine together and after she told me about everything that happened, I just wanted to make sure I had a turn before I became unavailable."

"Well, that's quite understandable."

"So, if it's not too much to ask, can I have what Jasmine had?"

"Alright."

She smiled and started a little dance. Alex watched, enthralled. Jesus, where does the Sultan get them from?

After swaying from side to side gently, she started to undo the buttons on her blouse, but left the top and bottom buttons fastened, which kept her blouse together. She then turned sideways on to him and hooked a finger under the hem of her skirt. Very slowly, she ran the finger up the side of her leg, dragging her skirt with it, until the hem was up at her waist. It was clear that she had no panties on, though Alex couldn't actually see anything other than her leg. She was teasing him and judging by the bulge in his trousers, was making a very good job of it.

Alex took his shoes, socks, shorts and shirt off and sat down again to continue watching her, with the thin material of his boxers making a very poor job of hiding his excitement.

She was now dancing again. After a couple of minutes, she turned her back to him and bent right down to take her shoes off. As, she did so, the back of her skirt rose up to reveal that she was a natural red-head. She wiggled her bum from side to side to give him a good view of her assets before standing upright again. Jesus! This sort of dance should be banned!

After another short dance, she ended up right in front of him. Pushing his legs together, she then straddled him and sat down on his lap. With a quick flick of her wrist, his cock sprang out through the hole in the front of his boxers, but without looking at it or touching it, she raised her skirt and dropped it over his cock, thereby hiding it again. After shuffling forward, she put her arms round his neck. His cock was now pressing against her bare belly.

She cocked her head to one side. "You can kiss me if you want to."

Alex sure did want to. He put his hands round her back and pulled her forward to kiss her. She tasted delicious.

When he eventually pulled away again, she added: "You can play with my tits too if you want to."

He did want to. He ran his hands round to her front and slid them both under her blouse and up onto her tits. Oh, god! Yes. They felt fabulous to touch -- so soft, with firm nipples and with no sag whatsoever.

"You can kiss them if you want to."

He wanted to do that too and so he slowly undid the two remaining buttons, so that he could peel her blouse apart. He looked down -- Jesus! Perfect!

Bending down, he took one into his mouth and kissed and sucked it. The other one received the same treatment afterwards. Eventually, he came up for air and he replaced his hands onto her tits.

She lent forward to kiss him again on his mouth. Very slowly, she raised her hips slightly then lowered them again. The tip of his cock sank into her. She was giving him the same treatment that Jasmine had given him. He broke away from her kiss. "Jesus! That's fucking incredible." She started rocking up and down, gradually increasing the amount of penetration she allowed him. Alex dropped his hands off her tits and leant back on the bed, using his hands to support him. This allowed him to get in a bit deeper. He watched her perfect features as she bobbed gently up and down on his cock. After allowing her to ride him for several minutes, he sat back up straight and lifted her off his cock. She stood up.

"Jasmine told me you liked it when she did that to you."

"Do you girls not have any secrets from each other?"

"Not many."

"Lie down on the bed."

"Alright."

Crawling between her legs, he folded the hem of her skirt up over her belly to expose her red-haired cunt. It was time to give her what she craved.

Bending down, he opened her slit with his fingers and started to lick her clit.

"Ooh, that's rather nice."

He continued and within five minutes had her thrashing about under him, moaning loudly and occasionally shouting out aloud.

"Oh, yes, don't stop. I've never had this before. Don't stop. Oh, god, yes. Aaaaaaarrggggghhhhh, yes. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh."

Alex sprang forward and rammed his cock home. After pushing her blouse aside to that he could see and feel her tits, he started pumping. She came again. He was now thrusting flat out and would have loved to have backed off to prolong the moment, but he was tired, so as soon as he could, he let himself go. His cum was in a hell of a hurry to get into whichever girl he was fucking this time and after four more pumps, he was done. He slid off her.

"God, now I understand what Jasmine was talking about. You're fantastic. How do you do it?"

"So, you enjoyed that did you?"

"Yes, very much so far."

"So far?"

"Well, yes, you said I could have what Jasmine had and you fucked her in the arse too."

Alex groaned. "Jesus, I'd forgotten about that. Trouble is, if I fuck each of you twice, I'm never going to get round all of you."

"But you promised!"

He didn't get invitations like that very often, so reluctantly, he agreed: "Well, okay, but only if you promise not to tell any of the others, otherwise, they'll all want a turn."

"I promise."

"Alright, give me ten minutes to recover then you can get me hard again."

Fifteen minutes later, she slid down the bed and set to work. She had been well trained in the art of mouth-to-cock resuscitation and he made a speedy and full recovery.

"Kneel on the edge of the bed."

She did as she was told and he walked round behind her. After using his fingers to transfer great dollops of cum from her cunt to her arse and widening it with a couple of fingers, he was ready.

He stepped forward and pushed his cock as deep as it would go back into her cunt.

"That's not my arse."

"I know. I'm just getting my cock wet again." After pulling out, he aimed his cock at her arse and pushed gently, but it didn't go in. "You need to relax."

"Okay."

He pushed gently again, but still no penetration, so he gave a short sharp thrust and the head disappeared.

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Relax and it won't."

"It's so tight; it feels like you're ramming a gate post up there."

"It's supposed to be tight."

"What's it feel like for you?"

"It feels like I'm fucking a pencil sharpener." They were both laughing now and Alex found it difficult to continue.

"Well, just take it easy, okay? I've never done this before."

"Jesus, now she tells me!"

Over the next five minutes, he worked most of his cock in and when there were only a couple of inches left, he thrust hard. His balls slapped the back of her legs.

"Ouch! No deeper, otherwise the head will be coming out of my mouth."

"I'm right in now."

"Thank god for that!"

He started fucking -- slowly at first before building up to full pelt. Reaching down, he played with her clit like he'd done with Jasmine. That did the trick and soon she was gasping and crying out with pleasure.

"Yes, don't stop, my god, that's so tight. Arrrrrggggghhhhh." She came and he followed seconds later.

He stood behind her with his cock still buried deep inside her, while they both recovered. Then eventually, he pulled out and they both collapsed onto the bed.

"My, god. That was something else! It was so tight and though it hurt to start with, once I got used to it, it was fantastic. Thank you."

"Remember, don't go telling the others."

"Okay, I won't."

She got up, dressed and was gone. Alex looked at his watch. It was 6:20. I've just got time for one more before dinner. He made his way to the bathroom and showered before returning to the bed. He decided to lie down for fifteen minutes to recover then visit the Admin Centre to ask for the next girl. He closed his eyes. When he woke up again, it was 7:45.

"Shit! I've been asleep for bloody ages. Now it's too late for another one."

He dressed and made his way to the dining room, where the Sultan was waiting for him.

* * * * *

"Ah, Mr. Alexander, come and join me. How did you get on? Have you crossed two or three more off the list?"

"Er, no. It's more a case of one step forwards and three steps backwards."

"How do you mean?"

Alex explained the saga about one of the girls altering the rota because she was expecting to be unavailable soon, thereby causing mayhem.

"Now let me guess, that would be either Leyla or Suzanna."

"Yes, Suzanna."

The Sultan laughed. "Always causing trouble -- those two -- and in a small close-knit community, a tiny spark rapidly develops into a raging inferno."

"Yes, that's roughly what happened. Anyway, Mary revised the rota to take account of the changing availability of the girls and as a result, three who are expecting to become available tomorrow have now been added to the list. So now there are 18 instead of 15."

The Sultan laughed again. "It's a hard life."

"Anyway, Suzanna was next on the rota and to cut a long story short, after I'd had her, twice in fact at her insistence, I fell asleep, so never got round to having the next girl, as I had planned. Yes, so as I said earlier, it was one step forwards and three steps backwards or rather one girl forwards and three girls backwards."

The Sultan was now in stitches. "So, tell me, is the harem much as you had imagined it would be?"

"Erm, well, I suppose the standard image is one of a large hall with naked girls sitting about all day, whereas it's nothing like that at all."

"Yes, in the old days, it used to be like that, but nowadays that wouldn't work. The girls would soon be bored stiff and they'd all want to leave."