The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will dance for us later, so you'll be able to get a better look at them. But don't be shy to look now."

"One of them is blond. I didn't think you had any blonds in this part of the world."

"Ah, yes, the blond - from Scandinavia. I have a team of scouts who search for suitable girls, mostly locally, but sometimes from afar. They know my tastes and if they spot one, they make an offer on my behalf, which most girls find hard to refuse."

"An offer? How does that work?"

"Well, if they come across a suitable girl, they offer her a one year contract with a final bonus that depends on how well she pleases me. Even without the bonus, the girl can return home with more money in her bank account than she had ever dreamt of. The best ones can earn even more by agreeing to join my harem for a three year period, but they must be virgins on arrival to qualify for that."

Alex was stunned. "Your harem?"

"Yes, I have about twenty girls in my harem. It sounds a lot, but of course, at any one time, a quarter of them are unavailable because it's the wrong time of the month for them. Some are perhaps nearing the end of their contract and I've lost interest. Of the rest, I usually have half a dozen favourites and the others: well it's nice to have a change every now and then. I used to have more than twenty, but if I have too many, I don't have time for my wives."

Alex was even more stunned. "Your wives? How many have you got?"

"Four of course - it's the standard number. Unlike the harem girls, my wives may be seen in public. In fact, I often take one or more with me when I travel abroad - unless of course there are going to be suitable local girls available."

"Of course," replied Alex. He had decided that nothing else could surprise him any more.

The two men looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Mr. Alexander, I like you. You think like me. I believe we're going to get on fine."

"And what about these three dancing girls - are they part of your harem?"

The Sultan laughed. "No, of course not. I am the only man who ever sees the harem girls, well, apart from the eunuchs of course, but they don't count as men."

Alex was speechless: eunuchs - was the Sultan taking the piss?

"The girls remain within the walls of the harem for the entire three year contract except when they come to my bedroom which is next to the harem. We did have a man once who climbed over the wall, despite its height, but the eunuchs caught him - his remains were fed to the vultures."

Alex gulped. He was struggling to take everything in.

The Sultan continued: "These three girls who are serving our dinner, are on a one year contract and were not offered a three year harem contract. To be eligible to be a harem girl, I must be the only man ever to have fucked them, though what they do after they leave is of course up to them. Also, some girls, like these three are not quite good enough to join the harem."

"Not quite good enough? They look perfect to me!"

The Sultan laughed again. "Well, yes, almost. But just because they aren't part of my harem, doesn't mean that I can't enjoy them too. The redhead in particular is very fiery - last time I fucked her I had to tie her down to keep her still - but she enjoys that. Anyway, eat - cold food that's supposed to be hot is not good."

Alex ate in silence. He was struggling to take it all in. Was the Sultan being serious? Harems and eunuchs in the twenty first century?

After the meal, which Alex really enjoyed, the Sultan led him to a couple of armchairs facing the empty area in the room. They sat down.

"Can I offer you some tea? We have most sorts, but I recommend the mint tea with a touch of rosewater in it."

"That sounds intriguing; yes please."

The Sultan raised is hand and an aide stepped forward to take the order. Moments later, the music started and the three girls danced in. They paused in front of the two men as if they were on inspection, then when the Sultan nodded, they started their belly dance. The aide arrived with the tea and placed it on two low tables at the sides of the armchairs.

All three dancing girls were wearing miniskirts, cut low on the waist so as to show as much of their bellies as possible. Their tops consisted of elaborate bikini tops or bras, with strips of cloth hanging down and various glittery bits. Alex looked at each girl in turn - a blond, a redhead and a brunette. All three had hair that ran right down their backs, almost to their waists. The blond's hair was straight, but the other two had thick curly hair. Alex's cock was twitching. Any of them, he thought, just give me any one of them. He pictured the redhead having to be tied down so that the Sultan could fuck her and his cock started to rise. When the girls weren't looking, he adjusted his trousers. The Sultan noticed and laughed.

"I see that you approve."

Alex laughed too. "They're fabulous - all three of them. And they way they move their hips - it's very erotic."

"They're highly trained - I'll explain later."

The Sultan clapped his hands twice to attract the girls' attention and then made some gesture with both hands: starting with his hands together, he moved them apart. Alex saw it out of the corner of his eye, but its meaning was lost on him. The girls however understood. They reached behind their backs, undid the clasps of their tops and then threw them down in front of the two men. Oh, my god, thought Alex as six tits came into view. Oh, my god.

The Sultan smiled and leant towards Alex so that he could talk above the music. "This is how they normally dance - I prefer it this way. But usually if westerners are present, they dance with their tops on. However, if I've judged you correctly, you would also prefer it like this, but if it offends you, just say and I'll get them to put their tops back on."

"Yes," said Alex, "er, I mean no. It certainly doesn't offend me; in fact I think it's fantastic."

The two men sat there watching the girls dance, their tits jiggling about in time to the music. Both cocks were now rock hard and both men had tucked them under their belts.

The Sultan leant towards Alex again. "So which girl do you think is the best?"

"Erm, I don't know really - they're all fabulous."

The Sultan clapped twice to draw the girls' attention and then beckoned them towards him. The girls danced towards the Sultan and the first to arrive rubbed her tits on the Sultan's face. He reached up and groped both tits. She skipped away and repeated the action on Alex. Oh, my god, he thought as his nose disappeared into the cleavage between her tits - and that perfume! He too had a quick grope before she pulled away. When all three girls had rubbed their tits in the faces of both men, they skipped away and continued their dance.

"So which girl do you think is the best?" the Sultan repeated.

"What a difficult choice; they're all perfect, it's impossible to choose."

"Yes, but if you had to make a choice, which would it be?"

Alex thought about it and studied them for some time before answering. "Well, it wouldn't be the blond because I've got a blond wife, so I'd go for something different."

"Oh, I'm surprised," said the Sultan, you've got a blond secretary too, whom I understand you are also enjoying."

Alex turned to the Sultan in shock. How the hell did he know that?

"Don't be alarmed, no offence was intended. I'm sure that you tried to find out a little about me before doing business with me, for example, by entering my name into Google."

Alex nodded.

"Well, I asked my staff to find out a bit about you too - it's only natural. I like to know who I am working with. If I give you these new contracts, I will be entrusting you with very large sums of money. The fact that you're enjoying your blond secretary was just commented on in passing in the report and is really of no concern. It certainly would never be used against you. In fact, quite the opposite - you're a man like me and I like that. Also, I certainly wouldn't have asked the girls to take their tops off had the report come back that you don't enjoy women."

Alex laughed. "Fair enough - I'm not offended in any way."

"So," continued the Sultan, "you wouldn't choose the blond. The redhead, as I've already said is fiery. Do you like fiery women or submissive ones?"

"Er, I've never really thought about it."

The Sultan laughed again. He was teasing Alex and Alex knew it. "The one on the right, the brunette, she's got a fantastic hip action. Have you noticed?"

Alex looked at her carefully. "Yes, now that you've pointed it out, she's better at it than the other two."

"When she does that with a man inside her, it gives the man unbelievable pleasure. That's one of the things we train them for."

Alex gulped. Oh, my god! His cock, which was already rock hard, grew another inch.

"So, which girl do you think is the best?"

"Well, if I was stuck on a desert island and could only have one companion, I think, based on what I now know, it would have to be the brunette."

The Sultan laughed. "Well, I've tried all three and she's a good choice, but the other two are good too."

The girls finished their dance and were replaced by a group of musicians who performed various traditional pieces, some of which Alex enjoyed, but much of what they played was too different to western style music. A singer joined them and he was quite good in Alex's estimation. But Alex's mind was on other things. He imagined a combination of the redhead and the brunette - having to be tied down to keep her still enough to fuck her, but with the hip action of the brunette. He could hardly wait to get to bed so that he could jerk himself off. He thought of Penny. Had she been here too, he would have fucked her senseless tonight - or even Wendy. In fact, he was so wound up, just about any available girl would have been fucked senseless by him tonight. But sadly, it wasn't to be; he was alone, so his hand would have to do.

At the end of the evening, the Sultan outlined the plan for the next day and told him that someone would wake him at 7:30. He wasn't yet used to the time difference, so he just nodded. The Sultan waved at one of the aides, who came over to escort Alex through the maze of corridors to his room.

* * * * *

The aide opened the door to Alex's room and then closed it after him. Alex headed straight for the bathroom, intending to brush his teeth before undressing. But then he heard a noise behind him and looked round. There on the bed sat the brunette, dressed just as she had been for the dance with her tits on display. The shock on his face took several seconds to change into a big grin. So, the Sultan's theoretical question hadn't been theoretical after all. She was his for the night! Oh, my god!

"I come, for make you happy in night, yes?" Her English may not have been perfect, but everything else about her was.

Alex was too stunned to answer. All he could think about was that hip action. Oh, my god!

"You tired after fly plane - need have massage, yes?"

"Er, yes, please."

"You go bathroom, get ready, I prepare."

Alex was in and out of the bathroom in no time flat. He stripped off all his clothes except his underpants, which were sporting a massive tent-like bulge.

He lay on the bed face down as instructed and waited. The brunette started to massage his arms and then moved down to do his legs. It felt wonderful. After that, she straddled him and massaged his shoulders and back, gradually shuffling down was she went. He could feel her bare skin of her legs on his body. Eventually, she was finished. "You turn over, yes?"

Alex turned over and she looked at the bulge in is underpants. "I see you like."

"Yes, you're very good."

She straddled him again and massaged his upper body. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits. Was she wearing anything under that skirt? It didn't feel as if she was. His mind was working overtime. Would he get to experience that hip action that the Sultan had said was so good?

"You touch if want."

He reached up slowly and fondled her tits, not quite knowing if he had misunderstood, but she just smiled. He was now massaging her tits just as much as she was massaging his body. When she had finished the massage, she climbed off him.

"You want fuck now?"

"Oh, my god. Yes."

She leant forward and pulled off his underpants. His rock hard cock sprang into view.

"I very little, you very big. Maybe too tight?"

Oh, my god. "No, just right!"

She was grinning - was she teasing him too?

She climbed back on him and lifted her skirt up; she was naked underneath as he had suspected. She shuffled forward and gradually lowered herself down onto his cock.

Oh, my god, please don't let me come within the first ten seconds. I'm so sexed up I'm nearly there already and all she done so far is slide down onto me. Christ, she's perfect. Have I died and gone to heaven?

The brunette started bobbing up and down. It felt more than fantastic. He reached up and took hold of her tits and was just settling down, when it started: the hip action accompanied by the squeezing of her cunt muscles. It was a lost cause; there was no way that Alex could resist that kind of action - no way that he could hold back.

"Oh, god yes, aaargghhhh, oh god, arrrrghhhh." She pumped him dry. It had taken her less than a minute.

He lay there panting; she just smiled.

"You have no girl for whole month, no?"

Alex tried not to laugh. Even though he'd fucked both his wife and his secretary this morning, this girl had still managed to get him off in record time.

"Watching you dance and then the massage, I nearly came just by looking at you. You're incredibly sexy."

"No worry - tonight, I make up whole month no girl, yes?"

She climbed off him, ran to the bathroom to fetch a towel, returned and wiped him dry. "When you better, we do again, yes? Next time, you make fuck long time."

He nodded. "Yes." Oh, my god!

She removed her skirt and climbed into bed, naked, beside him. Alex just lay there marvelling at how his life had suddenly changed. Two weeks ago, he was a faithful husband, but he'd fucked his wife, his secretary and now this brunette today and was about to fuck the last one again.

After about twenty minutes, the brunette started fondling his cock. It twitched. Realising that he was now ready, she slid down the bed and took him into her mouth. He was hard again in no time.

"You want fuck front side or back side?"

Oh, my god! Was she asking what he hoped she was asking?

"Back side."

She hopped of the bed, ran into the bathroom and returned with a bottle. She poured some of the contents onto her hand and then smeared it all over his cock. She poured some more of the liquid onto her hand and then started working it into her bum. She pushed first one, then two, then three fingers in. Eventually, she put the bottle down, wiped her hand on the towel and knelt on the edge of the bed. Oh, my god, thought Alex.

"I ready for you."

Oh my god! Alex jumped up and rushed round behind her. He looked at her arse hole, which was gaping and glistening with the lube from the bottle. He aimed his cock and slowly pushed it in. He'd only ever fucked one girl in the arse before and that was years ago at university. Wendy would never let him do it to her and he hadn't got round to asking Penny yet. Christ, she was tight! Over the next few minutes he gradually worked his cock right in. Eventually he was ready for some serious arse fucking.

He started thrusting. He was in heaven; she was so damn tight. He pushed her down onto the bed so that she was lying on her stomach. He swivelled round to get fully on the bed and then lifted his knees outside hers and pushed her legs together. His cock was now trapped deep in her arse. He started thrusting again.

Each time he thrust, the soft bed gave under her, taking some of the pressure away from her, but even then, she received a fearsome hammering. Alex had come once already, so he was all set to fuck the living daylights out of her and that's exactly what he was doing. Ten minutes past and he was showing no signs of slowing down. With every thrust, she gave out a guttural gasp, but didn't seem any nearer to coming. Tiring in that position, Alex pulled her back onto all fours and grabbing hold of her hips, resumed his deep anal penetrating thrusts. Finally after another ten minutes or so, he found himself on the verge of coming. He quickened his pace and let fly.

"Argghhhhh, yes. So damn tight. Arghhhhhhhh." Her insides were splattered with a torrent of cum. He slowed down and after another minute or so finally stopped thrusting. He pulled back and his cock popped out. Cum dribbled down her legs for the second time that evening.

"Fantastic! Absolutely fucking fantastic."

"Good you enjoy me, Mr. Alexander."

"What about you - did you enjoy it?"

"We not meant to. We trained for best pleasure for man."

"Well, you certainly did that, but I'd like to give you pleasure too."

"Not possible - make Sultan very angry."

Alex sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about what she'd said while she ran off to the bathroom to fetch a wet cloth to wipe his cock.

"No, I'll have a shower, thank you." She ran back to the bathroom to prepare the shower.

While Alex was showering, she had a quick bath - that way she could clean herself up without getting her hair wet.

Once they were both ready, they cuddled up in the bed together and he fell asleep. When Alex woke in the middle of the night, needing a pee, she was gone. On his return from the bathroom, he lay there thinking. Maybe I've simply dreamt it all. Was she real? He was just about to put the light out when he spotted a lock of dark curly hair - yes, she was real alright. He put the light out, turned over and was asleep again in no time. It had been a long day.

Alex opened his eyes. There was a ray of bright sunshine on him, coming round the edge of the shutter. More importantly, his cock felt wonderful. He glanced down. She was back, dressed differently and she was sucking his cock.

When she realised he was awake, she stopped sucking briefly. "I come back for wake you. You like me suck cock? Make you come?"

"Argh, yes." He put his head back down on the pillow. He was in heaven again, but he decided he wanted to watch her, so he grabbed another pillow and stuffed it under his neck. With his head propped up he could watch her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. Soon, he felt the tension rising in his balls. He started pumping. "Arghhh, yes, what a fabulous girl!" He took hold of her head and guided her up and down whilst pumping from below.

"Yes, Christ, oh, god, arrrrghhhhh." As soon as he'd finished, he let go of her head and slumped back on the pillow.

She pulled back and his cock fell out of her mouth. She looked at him and swallowed.

"You awake now. Breakfast after half hour, yes?" Alex nodded. With her job completed, she smiled and skipped out of the room.

Christ almighty, if she's just a harem reject, what on earth are the ones like that make it to the harem? I guess I'll never find out.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door and the aide was there waiting to escort him to breakfast.

* * * * *

The Sultan greeted him at the breakfast table. "Mr. Alexander, I hope you slept well."

"Yes, eventually."

The Sultan laughed - the implication was not lost on him. "Did she keep you awake too long?"

"No, she was perfect. I wasn't expecting anything like that. But I was surprised that she sought no pleasure for herself."

"No, of course not! They're trained to concentrate on maximising the pleasure for the man. If they think of themselves, then the man won't get the maximum pleasure possible."

"Well, I guess that makes sense, but in the West, men often get more pleasure if they believe that the woman is enjoying it too. Many women fake orgasms to make the man believe he is an expert lover, which pleases the man."