The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next girl."

His cock slid easily into the third girl and immediately got the muscle squeezing treatment. This is torture - it's impossible to hold back - these girls are trained to suck the cum out of a man's cock whether he wants it or not. I'm not giving in - not yet anyway. He pumped away gently, withholding his cum.

Miraculously, he survived the next two rounds, but his cock was beginning to win the battle with his brain. He could possibly survive one more round before one of the girls siphoned him dry. He had a decision to make. Which girl was he going to come in? Should he go for the best girl since the first come is usually the most intense or should he save the best girl till last so that he'd get all night with her? If he didn't decide which girl would be the first to receive his cum soon, his cock would make the decision for him.

He decided he didn't care - he loved them all. He carried on pumping.

"Arrggghhhh, yes, oh Christ. Yes." His cock had indeed decided and the chosen girl felt a hosepipe being turned on inside her cunt. "Oh, Christ, yes, aaaaargghhhhhh, oh, god, aaaaaarrgggghhhhhh."

He collapsed into the space between two of the girls. He was panting. The torture was over - he'd lasted over three rounds.

"Twenty minutes are good fuck time after all day no fuck."

Alex nodded. Had he really lasted that long?

The girl with the cum in her cunt jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She returned, wiped Alex clean, hurriedly dressed, kissed him on the cheek and left the room.

"One girl gone home, now fuck two girls left."

"In a minute."

The girls laughed. Alex wasn't even sure which girl he'd come in. He looked at the two remaining girls - ah, yes, it was the tit-fuck girl, the one who didn't speak any English who had siphoned him dry that time. And now, he had to start all over again - oh, Christ.

"You rest and after, fuck much long time two girls."

"I'm looking forward to it - later."

* * * * *

Alex got the two girls to swivel round so that the three of them were lying along the bed instead of across it. He cuddled up on his side behind one of them, leaving the one behind him to shuffle nearer, so that all three were now spooning each other. He reached over the one in front and cupped her tit. A few minutes later he was asleep.

He woke to find the girl behind him playing with is cock. It felt good. He started groping the tits of the girl in front. The girl behind obviously knew what she was doing because she had him hard in no time.

"Mr. Alexander ready more fuck now."

She bent his cock down and fed it into the cunt of the girl in front, who shuffled around to help him in.

Here we go again - he started thrusting. After a few minutes inside that girl, he pulled out and turned round. The two girls turned round too. Alex fed his cock into the second girl from behind and continued thrusting. After switching back and forth a few times between the two girls, he decided he needed more leverage. He pushed the girl he was fucking onto her stomach and with him now on top, was able to pound into her from behind. That position felt a lot better. The other girl was also now lying on her stomach. He switched again.

God, this is fantastic - two stunning girls with tight cunts doing their best to suck the cum right out of me with their cunt muscles. He pounded away until he was once more getting close. He switched again.

He was now going flat out - he couldn't remember which girl he was in, but, what the heck? Did it really matter? They both looked almost identical from behind. The girl underneath him was working her cunt muscles overtime and his cock decided she was going to be the one to benefit from the next internal hosing down.

"Arrrghhhh, oh, Christ, she's fabulous. Oh, Jesus, suck me dry, arrrghhh, yes." He pumped away, squirting his cum deep inside her. "Christ, almighty, aaarrrggghhhhhh, oh, god, arrrghhhhhhh."

He flopped down on top of her, completely out of breath. My god, how does she manage to massage my cock like that? Must teach Wendy to do that - Penny too.

He pulled out and fell off her onto his back beside her, still panting. "Jesus Christ, you two girls are incredible - in fact all three of you are."

"We trained for maximum pleasure for man."

"You sure are!"

The girl he'd just emptied his balls into jumped up, grabbed the wet towel and cleaned him up.

"I go home now. You come visit Sultan more times, yes? More fuck, next time."

"I'll certainly visit again if I can. Thank you. You three girls are fantastic."

She dressed herself, kissed him on both cheeks and disappeared out the door.

* * * * *

"I only girl here now. Fuck all night, yes? Put cum in me lots times."

"Oh, my god - I need some sleep first!"

He rolled over, pulled her into his arms and with one hand cupping her tit, fell asleep. An hour or two later, he woke up needing to pee. The girl, whichever one it was, seemed to be sleeping, so he slowly extricated himself and slid off the bed, trying not to wake her.

When he returned from the bathroom, she was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him, smiling innocently. He looked at her - it was Maria - she was simply breathtaking!

"You need girl now?"

He stood there looking at her - no doubt about it, she was absolutely irresistible. He could feel his cock starting to twitch.

"Yes."

"Come; I make hard." She pointed to the floor in front of her where she wanted him to stand. He walked forward.

Her mouth on his cock felt fabulous - they're obviously trained in how to do this too, he decided. He was hard in no time.

"How you want fuck?"

"Er, kneel on the edge of the bed."

She stood up, turned and knelt on the bed for him with her legs slightly apart.

Jesus, just look at that cunt! He stepped forward and pushed his cock home. He cunt felt soft and yet so tight and she was already massaging his cock with her cunt muscles. Christ, she's at it again - trying to suck the cum right out of me already. He started thrusting hard. He'd come twice that night, but it didn't take her long to bring his cock to the point of no return. He tried to slow down to make it last longer, but she was just too damn good.

"Arrrrghhhh, fucking hell, pump me dry. Arrrrgghhhhhh, yes, oh, Christ." His cock emptied his balls into the third girl that night. "Arggghhhh, yes." He stopped thrusting and pulled out.

Jesus Christ, I never knew I had it in me. They're all so incredibly good at it, it's impossible to hold back.

He flopped onto the bed, exhausted and lay there while she wiped him clean. Again, he was asleep in no time.

Two hours later, she woke him again. When he opened his eyes, she was sucking his cock. As soon as he was hard, she climbed on top and lowered herself down onto his cock.

Christ, I need some sleep, I can't handle this. Any minute now and she'll be ... God, she's doing it - that hip action and cunt muscle squeezing.

"You make cum in me lots times more, yes?"

"Yes."

He reached up and grabbed her tits, which were bouncing up and down as she fucked him. He looked at her - stunning - absolutely stunning! Oh, god, she's going to wear me out. I won't be able to fuck either Penny or Wendy for a whole week, when I get home.

With her cock-massaging technique, it wasn't long before he felt the familiar burning sensation in his balls. She was going to siphon the next batch of cum out of his balls and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. He grabbed her hips and started pumping from underneath.

"Arrrghhh, yes, Jesus, arrrggghhhhhhhh." He felt his cum being sucked out. "Aaarrrghhhhhhhh, Christ, almighty." She'd emptied his balls yet again.

They both stopped moving. Alex reached up and took hold of her tits. He'd never had a girl anything like this before. She still had that innocent smile on the face. He looked down - his cock was still buried deep between her legs.

"You like girl on top?"

"Yes." God, she was fabulous.

"Much night left for more fuck."

"No, I must sleep!"

She looked upset. "You no like?"

"Yes, I love it." He almost said "I love you," but just managed to change the last word in time. Christ, she was easily the best of the three, in fact the best girl he'd ever had. Absolutely stunning and the best fuck ever. God - Maria - what an amazing girl.

"We wait - later, more fuck."

"Yes, maybe, if I can manage it."

She got up and wiped him clean again. He was asleep before she'd even finished.

He opened his eyes to see the sunlight breaking round the shutter, just like on the previous mornings. Where was she? Surely, she hadn't gone? Oh, Christ, I hope not.

The bathroom door opened and she reappeared, looking stunning again. She'd been combing her hair and making herself look the very best for him when he woke up.

"Last fuck, then plane fly home, yes?"

His morning erection agreed about the first bit.

"How you want today?"

"Er, I don't know yet"

"You want:

- new thing

- or girl on top

- or Mr. Alexander on top

- or on chair arm in back side again?"

"Oh, my god - yes!"

"Chair arm back side?"

"Yes."

"I fetch oil."

He jumped out of the bed and walked over to the armchair. He was going to do her in the arse again. She returned with the lube and got both his cock and her arsehole ready. Then, she leant over the arm of the chair.

"I ready."

He looked down at her pert bum - highly recommended by the Sultan - and stepped forward. Christ - she's perfect!

He slowly fed his cock in, taking his time to allow her to get used to his size. Finally he was ready to start thrusting. So damn tight, but wonderful. He looked down at her pert bum again, now with his cock jammed in it - wow!

He started pumping gently then gradually increased the pace until he was going flat out. I must get Penny to let me do this to her - fucking wonderful. He grabbed her hips and continued thrusting. With each thrust, she gasped - she seemed to be enjoying it too. He increased the pace. She was now crying out.

"Harder, Mr. Alexander!" But he couldn't do it any harder.

"No tell Sultan - I come too."

"Yes, come too."

He continued pumping. "Arrrgghhhhhh, Mr. Alexander, Arrrrgggggghhh."

As soon as he realised she was coming, his cock started spewing forth.

"Aarrrrggghhhh, yes, Maria - fabulous - you're fucking fabulous. Arrrggghhhhhh."

They had both had had tremendous climaxes. Alex was now standing there, holding onto her hips for support. He felt weak at the knees. He pulled out and copious volumes of cum dribbled down her leg.

"That was fantastic - the best fuck I've ever had, Maria."

"You no tell Sultan I come - he very angry."

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. But I thought it was fantastic - much better when you come too."

"You like I come?"

"Yes, very much."

"Sultan no like - he say girl only make pleasure for man - not for girl."

"Yes, I know."

She looked at the clock. "We late, breakfast twenty minutes!" They'd spent longer fucking than expected.

They went to the bathroom together and Alex shaved and showered, while Maria had a quick bath. She dressed quickly and went over to him. He put his arms round her.

"You come visit Sultan more, yes?"

"Yes, if I'm invited."

"You ask Sultan: Maria - I make happy for Mr. Alexander."

"Yes." She kissed him on the cheek, ran out the door and out of his life for ever.

Christ - she's fabulous - if only I could take her home with me. They're all fabulous, but she's just something else!

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and the aide arrived to escort him to breakfast.

* * * * *

"Good morning, Mr. Alexander, how are you today?"

"Very well, thank you - bit tired, but very well."

The Sultan laughed. "Did they keep you awake all night?"

"Most of it."

The Sultan laughed again. "Yes, it a difficult life, but you'll be able to sleep on the plane. You're on the evening flight, I believe - I use that flight often. I've arranged for the car to be ready for half past five to make sure that you get to the airport in good time. In the meantime, I thought we could spend a day at the races. I bought a new camel last year and today will be her first race. Naturally, I have placed a small bet on her."

"Well, that will be very interesting."

"So, breakfast first, then I'm afraid, you'll have to excuse me for half an hour or so - I need to deflower another virgin. This morning's one was hopeless - she won't be offered even a dancing girl contract. Hopefully, the next one will be better."

"Er, yes, no problem."

The two men ate breakfast and then Alex was taken back to his room. He took the opportunity to pack his bag while the Sultan deflowered the sixth of the twelve new recruits.

The aide fetched Alex from his room again and the Sultan was waiting for him.

"There's been a slight change of plan, I'm afraid. I've just been informed that one of my local projects has run into a few difficulties, so this afternoon, I'll need to attend a meeting to find out what's gone wrong. Unfortunately, not everyone seems as capable as you when running these projects."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that."

"So, we can still go to the races, but we'll need to return after lunch. My camel is racing this morning, so we'll be able to watch her. The meeting this afternoon will probably take couple of hours. Would you like me to arrange for one of the dancing girls to entertain you while I'm busy? If you're not already worn out, that is."

"Er, well, that would be excellent."

"Which one would you like? One of the three that have already entertained you or perhaps one of the other six that danced for us?"

Oh, my god, thought Alex, here we go again. Christ, which do I choose? He was tempted to ask for Maria - she was fabulous, absolutely stunning to look at, a fantastic fuck and that innocent sweet face and pert bum ... Yes, she was definitely his favourite by a long way.

No, not Maria - he was in danger of falling in love with her and that would cause massive problems. It would have to be one of the others.

"The redhead."

The Sultan laughed. "Fire - you like playing with fire, Mr. Alexander?"

"I though she would make a nice change - bit different after three brunettes."

"Well, yes, she's certainly different. Just in case you need them, you'll find some handcuffs and ropes in the cupboard in the corner of the room."

The Sultan laughed again and called an aide over to make the arrangements.

The camel racing was great fun, but the Sultan's camel didn't win - in fact, it came third from last, but the Sultan didn't seem to mind. They had lunch at the race course before making their way back to the car. They were back in the Sultan's palace by 2:30. The Sultan excused himself and went off to his meeting and an aide took Alex up to his room.

* * * * *

Just as the Sultan had promised, on the bed sat the redhead dancing girl. She was sultry rather than innocent looking like Maria. Her face was partially hidden by her long red hair and the outfit she was wearing accentuated her fabulous figure. She flicked her hair back and her face came into view. Alex's cock twitched - he was going to enjoy this.

"Mr. Alexander, the Sultan has asked me to give you whatever you need," she said in perfect English, "and I think I know what you need."

She stood - Alex looked at her - god, where does he get them from - she too was simply stunning.

She walked over to him. "Looks like your cock has seen something it wants."

"It's not seen it yet, but it has a very good imagination."

She laughed. "Let's see if it's big enough for the task." She reached out, undid his belt and then unzipped his trousers. She ran her hand up and down his length. "Should do nicely." He bent down, undid his shoe laces and then kicked his shoes and his trousers off.

Without warning, he then grabbed her, pushed her down over the arm of the chair, raised her skirt up over her back, yanked her panties down to her knees and rammed his cock right in.

"Is it big enough for the task?"

"Oh, god, yes and I like a man who knows what he wants. Fuck me hard."

Alex wasted no time: he took hold of her hips and started thrusting. She met each thrust by pushing back against his cock. After a few minutes, she pushed him away, stood up and turned to face him. She then dragged him over to the bed. Somewhere along the way she lost her panties.

"I need it deep and hard - reckon you're up to the job?"

"Definitely!"

She threw herself backwards onto the bed and dragged him on top of her. He raised her skirt, pushed his cock back in, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started thrusting. This was the deepest penetration position he knew and he was going to fuck her brains out.

"Oh, god, yes - fuck me hard - don't stop. Ram that cock right up my cunt."

Alex was now thrusting hard and making sure that with each thrust he pushed his cock right in as far as it would go. Each time he did so, she gasped. She was now clawing at his back with her fingernails.

Alex paused, took hold of her arms with both hands and pinned her down to the bed - he didn't want scratch marks all over his back. Both Wendy and Penny would be sure to have something to say about that. He continued pumping.

She was now bucking her hips up and down and from side to side. Her head was thrashing from side to side and she was crying out with each thrust. It took all of Alex's strength to hold her down so he could fuck her. Several times he was in danger of being thrown right off the bed. The Sultan had been right: this was one fiery redhead - red for fire!

"Arrgggghhh, god, yes, fuck me hard; ram that cock in as deep as you can. Arrrghhhhhh, yes, I'm coming."

He mustered some more strength from somewhere and increased his pace.

"Oh, god, don't stop, aaaargggghhhh, yes, fuck me. Arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhh."

As she came, she shuddered and stuttered, then went completely limp - he'd worn her out. He dropped her legs down off his shoulders, pushed them together with his knees to make her tighter on his cock and continued pounding till he came too: "Arrrrgggghhhh, yes, oh, god, aaarrrggghhhhh." He emptied his balls into her. They both lay there panting for a while.

"Was it big enough for the task?"

"Seemed to be, but you'll have to do me again to make sure."

"Give me time to recover."

"How long do you need?"

"Depends on whether I see you naked or not."

She laughed, got up and did a little striptease dance for him. When she had finished, she stood there naked while he looked her up and down. God, where does he get them from - she's stunning - very different to Maria, but still stunning.

She looked down at his cock. He was hard. "Well, that little dance seems to have done the trick."

"You going to buck around like a rodeo stallion again?"

"Always do - can't help it when a man pounds away in me - if he does it right, that is."

"Well, in that case ..." He walked over to the cupboard in the corner and rummaged around. Just as the Sultan had said, there was a selection of handcuffs and ropes etc. "Lie on the bed - face down this time."

"You going to do me from behind? My favourite!"

She got on the bed and Alex clipped the handcuffs on to her wrists and secured her to the bed head. He then did the same with her ankles, securing them to the foot of the bed.

Before joining her, he went into the bathroom and returned with the bottle of lube. It was time to show this fiery redhead what a real fuck was like. And he was going to enjoy doing so. He put the lube down on the bed, shuffled forward and eased his cock into her cunt. Reaching underneath her, he grabbed her tits and started thrusting.

"Oh, god, yes, pound my cunt - make me come again."

Soon, she was bucking up and down like last time and gasping every time Alex thrust into her.