The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going - make me come, oh, god, yes, I'm near." Alex kept thrusting. After a considerable hammering, he could tell she was almost there.

He pulled out.

"Hey, what you doing - don't stop! For Christ's sake, put your cock back in, I'm nearly coming. Oh, god, you're tormenting me."

Alex opened the bottle and poured some lube onto her crack.

She felt the cold liquid on her arse and looked round. "What the hell ... Oh, my god, not in my arse."

He widened her hole with his fingers and coated his cock with the lube as she struggled against the handcuffs.

Eventually, she gave up, resigned to her fate. "Oh, god, please be gentle, I'm not used to it in the arse."

He leant forward and pushed the tip slowly in.

"Ouch - my god, that hurts."

"Relax and it will be fine." He pushed in a bit further.

Slowly, but surely, he worked his cock right in.

"You okay?"

"I think so, but take it easy."

"Alright."

But he had no intention of taking it easy. He started pumping, slowly at first, but gradually building up the speed and depth, till he was thrusting flat out.

"Oh, my god, that feels good - I've never had it in the arse before." She started to thrash around like she had done the previous time, but this time she was constrained by the handcuffs.

Alex paused, pushed himself up onto his knees and looked down. His cock was buried deep in between a nice firm pair of buttocks. "Yes!" Not as good as Maria's but still pretty good.

"Why've you stopped? Fuck my arse. Make me come."

He started pumping again and was soon going flat out. Once again, she was thrashing around - had it not been for the handcuffs, she would have thrown him off the bed. Each time he thrust, she gasped.

"I'm coming - don't you dare stop again - fuck my arse. Arrrghhhh, oh god, arrrgggghhhhhhh, yes."

Alex was there too. His cock splattered the inside of her bum and he collapsed onto her back. Christ, she had been like a bucking bronco.

"Undo the handcuffs."

He just lay there on top of her.

"Undo the handcuffs; I want to get up."

"All in good time."

He slid off her, disappeared to the bathroom and had a quick shower. When he returned, she was trying to force the cuffs open.

"You bastard, undo the fucking handcuffs - let me get up."

He undid the handcuffs and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She slapped him hard on the face, leaving a red mark that stung like hell.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"What: slapping your face or being fucked in the arse?"

"Both."

"Slapping your face: very much; being fucked in the arse: er, yeah, but you should have asked me first."

He laughed. "You might have said 'no'."

"I definitely would have said 'no'."

"That's why I didn't ask."

He laughed again and she joined him. He looked at the clock - he had half an hour before he would be collected by the aide.

"So where you from, anyway?"

"Last place - New York. I was there ten years - originally from Europe."

He'd been trying to place her accent, which seemed to be a complete mixture. Now it made sense.

"Whereabouts in Europe?"

"Eastern Europe."

She didn't seem to want to be specific, so he gave up.

"So what you doing here then?"

"I got made an offer I couldn't refuse - $100,000 for the year, plus a bonus for good service, which could more than double that amount. For that he gets my body, but not my soul. Free board and lodging too, plus lots of gold jewellery. Been here almost two months now."

Alex laughed. "Is looking after guests like me part of the deal?"

"Only if we want to - but if we do, it's reflected in the bonus. The girls get a photo and some details of any guests in advance and can put their names forward if they're willing. You looked like a man who could make a girl happy, so I put my name forward, for the first time."

"And, did I make you happy?"

"Twice - but we're not supposed to enjoy it - strictly against the rules."

"So I heard."

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned, Alex was sitting on the bed, bags all packed and ready to go. He watched as she got dressed too. Simply stunning - god, he was going to miss this life.

"Have a good flight home."

"Thank you and enjoy the rest of your year's stay here."

She laughed. "Yeah, I am quite enjoying it - no bills to pay, no commuting etc." She walked to the door and paused when she got there. "Be seeing you." She waved goodbye and was gone.

I didn't even ask her name, thought Alex. He put the handcuffs away, tidied the bed a bit and waited for the aide to collect him. Right on time, the aide knocked on the door.

* * * * *

Downstairs, the Sultan was waiting for him.

"So, Mr. Alexander, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Looks like you've had your face slapped - don't say I didn't warn you."

"You did warn me, but it was well worth it."

The Sultan laughed. "Normally, if a girl can't be tamed during the training period, she doesn't get offered a contract, but there was something about that one, so I decided to keep her."

Alex nodded. "Yes. Whilst in America, have you ever been to a rodeo?"

The Sultan laughed. "Yes, indeed and it's a good analogy." He looked at his watch. "Well, your car is waiting. I hope you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to receiving your quotation in due course, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions."

"I will and thank you so much for your hospitality. I've enjoyed every minute of it - not just the dancing girls, but visiting your other palace and learning more about what you like and dislike."

The two men bad each other farewell and Alex was escorted to the car by an aide. He had hoped for another glimpse of Maria before he left, but sadly, it was not to be. He had really fallen for that girl and was going to miss her.

At the airport, he made himself comfortable in the first class lounge and waited for his flight, but it was delayed. With the revised departure time, it would now not arrive until after 8:00 am. Should he get the car at the other end to take him home or to the office? His own car was at the office, so it made sense to go there first.

He laughed - that meant he would get to fuck Penny first, then Wendy, rather than the other way round. His harem - he would have loved to have been able to add Maria to his harem!