The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She skipped back and was replaced by the second girl. The first girl moved over to Alex, who taking the Sultan's lead, groped her tits as she rubbed them in his face. He too fingered her slit with the other hand.

When all three girls had been groped and fingered by both men, the music started again and the three girls skipped away and resumed dancing.

"Christ!" said Alex. He'd just had his finger up three stunning girls, while they rubbed their tits in his face.

The Sultan leaned over to Alex. "So, which do you prefer?"

He regained his composure. "I would be delighted to have any of them. Earlier I thought the one on the left was the most attractive, but the idea of the middle one bent over the arm of a chair - I just can't get that image out of my mind and on reflection, she's just as pretty."

Alex thought about his cock pistoning in and out as he looked down on that pert bum. He was close to coming just at the thought of it.

"So, do you want the middle one tonight? The one on the right has better tits, don't you think, Mr. Alexander? But the one on the left has a prettier face."

The Sultan was teasing him again and if he didn't get his cock into a girl soon - any girl - he'd blow his load anyway then it would be too late.

"The middle one!"

"Good choice, Mr. Alexander - your room has a suitable armchair in it."

Alex laughed. The Sultan dismissed the three girls and raised his hand to summon an aide. After a few words to the aide, he turned to Alex. "So, it's all arranged and I think I probably shouldn't detain you any longer, you look as if you need to get to your room sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, it's time for me to visit my harem."

The two men tucked their cocks firmly under their belts and stood. After wishing each other good night, another aide led Alex off to his bedroom.

* * * * *

Alex walked into the bedroom and the aide closed the door after him. He looked round and there sitting on the bed waiting for him was the girl with the pert bum. She stood and dropped the single veil that she had round her body. Oh, my god - she was naked.

Alex ripped his own clothes off, took her hand and led her to the armchair. He gently bent her over the arm and then walked round behind her. Oh, my god.

Alex stepped forward and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. With one thrust he was in - there was no way he was going to take things slowly.

"Aaarrrrgh, yes, oh Christ, that feels sooooo good." He started pumping. Looking down, he watched his cock as it disappeared, then reappeared. "Oh, my god, you're fantastic."

He was now holding her buttocks and thrusting as hard as he could. "Jesus Christ," he was going to come unless he slowed down. He eased off slightly but then looked down again to see his cock as it went in and out. To make matters worse, she was squeezing his cock rhythmically with her cunt muscles. "Christ, I can't hold it any longer - oh, my god. Arrrggghhhh, oh yes, aaarrrrggggghhh."

Cum spewed out of the tip of his cock right up into the girl's belly. He continued thrusting until his balls ran dry, then collapsed onto her back. "Jesus Christ - I don't think I've ever been that sexed up before." He stood up again and pulled out. He didn't even know her name - or any of the girls' names for that matter and in fact he didn't even know whether this one spoke English.

"What's your name?"

"I name Maria."

So, she did speak English, sort of. She ran off to the bathroom to fetch a wet towel. Christ! He'd really enjoyed that. Having a girl bent over an armchair like that was so - I don't know - controlling or masterful - in that position, the girl was just helpless - the man could use her body just as he wanted. That's another thing to add to the list for Penny when he got home. Maria returned and wiped him clean.

"After watch dancing, you need girl quick yes?"

"Yes, very quick, but next time I'll take more time, alright?"

"Is good."

But before he took her again, he needed a rest. He led her to the bed and they climbed in together. He lay there, trying to compare the three girls he'd fucked in the last three days. Which was the best? They were all perfect - well, nearly. His cock certainly thought so. How should he have her next? He mulled over various positions, but kept coming back to the image of that pert bum bent over the armchair. He made a decision. Just thinking about it made him hard again and she noticed.

"Mr. Alexander ready for long fuck?"

"Yes." His hand went down and caressed her bum.

"You like my back side, yes?"

"Yes."

"You want - I fetch oil?"

"Oh, god yes."

She jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom and returned with the bottle of lube. After smearing some on his cock, she poured some on her bum and worked her fingers in to open herself up.

"I ready."

"Oh, Christ!"

He got out of bed and pulled her up, then led her back to the armchair. Without being asked, she lent back over the arm of the chair.

Alex walked round behind her and rubbed his cock up and down the crack of her arse. He aimed the tip at her hole and pushed slowly. The tip disappeared. We waited for her to get used to the intrusion and then pushed himself in a bit further. Soon, he was right in.

Christ, she was tight, but then he'd expected that - you don't have a pert bum if you're all flabby. He started to thrust. Heaven - heaven on earth!

He looked down - once again he could see his cock disappearing and then reappearing, but this time into a different hole. That pert bum with his cock jammed right up it - it was a sight he'd remember for the rest of his life.

He was now thrusting hard. He pumped away at full pelt for some time then slowed down for a bit. Once his excitement faded slightly, he sped up again. He was determined to make it last this time. These girls were just too good at getting the cum out of him in no time flat and he was damned if he was going to let that happen every time. He reached for the bottle and dribbled some more lube onto the crack of her arse - can't have her getting sore.

After pumping away for what must have been a good twenty minutes, he decided it was time - his back was aching and his legs were going numb - he was not as young as he used to be. A few minutes of full speed thrusting brought his cock to the boil. He looked down at Maria's arse, which was being split in two by his steel rod. In - out. In - out. In - out.

Oh, Christ, here it comes. "Aaargggghhhh, yes, oh, Christ, aaaaaarggghhhhhhh." He pushed in as deep as he could and let fly - filling her arse with white sticky cum. Once his balls were empty again, he pulled out. That had been a fabulous fuck, but then so had they all!

Like on the first night, after he'd fucked the first girl's arse, he showered while she had a quick bath so she could keep her hair dry. He watched her dry herself. She smiled back at him sweetly with her baby face. Maria - yes, of the three she was definitely the best - there was something about her that the other two lacked, but they were all fabulous. When they were both dry, they curled up in bed together and went to sleep.

When he woke in the middle of the night, much to his surprise, she was still there, lying on her back next to him. The other two had left once he was asleep. He reached over and groped her tits. Two minutes of that and he was hard again. She seemed to be still asleep, but he decided he'd fuck her anyway.

He climbed on top of her, gently parting her legs as he did so and fingered her slit. He pushed his finger gently into her - he didn't want to wake her, not yet anyway. He spread her juices over the entrance to her cunt. Slowly he eased himself in. She sighed. He started pumping gently. Still, she slept.

After a few minutes, he started to thrust harder - that woke her.

"Ah, Mr. Alexander, you want girl again, yes?"

"Yes."

"I good girl for fuck, yes?"

"Very good."

Resting his weight on one arm, he started ramming his cock in and out at full speed, whilst he groped her tits with his free hand. Her tits, which he'd not paid much attention to up to then, were nice and firm with hard nipples, average size - just right in fact for her delicate frame.

Without prompting, she raised her legs and brought them down onto his back to assist his thrusting. A few minutes later, he was ready once again to unload. He thrust hard and deep.

"Arrghhhh, yes, oh Christ!" He continued thrusting as his sperm made the short journey into his favourite girl. "Aaaargggh, oh, arrrrghhh." He was done.

He got off her and she jumped out of bed, returned, wiped him clean and then wound her veil round her.

"I go now. You sleep. I come wake in morning, yes?"

"Alright."

She disappeared out of the door. Alex lay there dreaming about being woken in the morning in the usual way and was asleep in no time.

* * * * *

"Aarrghhhh, oh Christ, yes." Her tongue was performing all sorts of magic tricks on his cock. He grabbed her head and guided her up and down as he thrust into her mouth from below. She sucked the cum right out of his cock. "Aaarrgggh, yes, oh, god that's so good. Arrrgghhhhh."

Just like the other two girls had done, when he'd finished coming in her mouth, she raised her head, looked at him and swallowed. There's something special about a girl swallowing a man's come - much more erotic than spitting it out. These girls had certainly been well trained, that's for sure.

"Breakfast after thirty minutes, yes?"

"Yes."

She got up and left Alex to get dressed.

The aide arrived on time and led him down to breakfast, where the Sultan was waiting for him.

* * * * *

"Mr. Alexander. So, three girls over three nights; which was the best?"

"They're all fabulous - not perfect of course, but fabulous."

The Sultan laughed. "Yes, indeed - all fabulous."

They sat down at the breakfast table and started to eat.

"So how do you train them so well?"

"Well, it takes a month. When they arrive, the first thing that they do is learn to dance. That takes about two weeks - it's difficult to get that hip action right, but we have experienced girls who coach them carefully."

Alex nodded.

"Then in the second half of the month, they learn how to please a man. Before that happens, the virgins need to be deflowered, because the training involves the more experienced women inserting their fingers to check whether the girls have understood the correct muscle squeezing techniques."

Alex nodded again. "Yes, I see."

"They can't do that if they're virgins. Clearly, it's not known at that point, whether the girls will end up as harem girls or just dancers, so the deflowering has to be done by me personally, for obvious reasons."

"Yes, of course," replied Alex.

"It's a bit of a chore, because virgins don't know how to please a man and I would in reality much prefer to wait until they have finished their training, but of course that's not possible - they can't complete their training as virgins."

"Of course," said Alex again. He could think of a good solution to the problem, but knew better than to suggest it.

"There are a dozen new girls being trained at the moment and over the next three days, I've got to deflower them all, so unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy very many of my favourite harem girls in the meantime."

Alex nodded. "Yes, I can see that it must be a bit of a problem for you, but I guess it's worth it in the long run." Twelve virgins in three days! Oh, my god!

"Anyway, that's how it works. So today, I thought we'd take a trip to my other palace."

"I'd like that." But Alex wasn't thinking about any trips - twelve virgins in three days - oh, my god - and he still has the time and energy to enjoy a few of his favourite harem girls in between.

They finished their breakfast and the Sultan looked at his watch. "If you'll excuse me for half and hour or so. I must just go and deflower another of the virgins. I did the first before breakfast. Unfortunately I can't do all four in quick succession when we get back this evening because I need time to recover between each one. But the twelve all need to be deflowered within the three days otherwise the training gets behind schedule. I won't be long."

"Er - no problem - no problem at all."

An aide accompanied Alex back to his room and fetched him again once the Sultan had finished his onerous chore. Alex didn't know whether to enquire how it had gone or whether that would be considered bad manners. In the end he decided not to say anything unless the Sultan raised the matter.

"So, the cars are waiting; it's about two hours drive along the coast road."

Lunch was ready for them when they arrived, but they took a walk round the garden first, despite the heat. After lunch, the Sultan showed Alex around. The palace was smaller that the one where Alex was staying and Alex learnt that it had previously belonged to the Sultan's father. The new one was built to overcome the shortcomings of the old one and the Sultan was quick to point out why he found it necessary to build the new one.

"I wanted to show you this palace so that you understand better what I like and what I don't like. That way, hopefully, you will be in a better position to make decisions on my behalf when managing the new projects."

"Yes, this is extremely useful," replied Alex, "however, to be perfectly honest, and don't take this the wrong way, but I think I probably would have come to the same conclusions about what is good and what is not so good even without you pointing them out."

"Well, I am very pleased to hear that; it gives me increased confidence that you will make the right decisions on my behalf, but of course, whenever there is any doubt, you must feel free to contact me to discuss anything that you are unsure about."

"Yes of course."

The Sultan looked at his watch. It was half past four. "Well, before heading back, I should like to take a quick detour down to the bazaar. There's something I want to buy."

"That sounds interesting."

The convoy of three cars set off from the palace and parked a little while later near the old quarter of the nearby town. The two men got out and accompanied by a couple of 'larger' aides from one of the other cars, set out towards the bazaar. The job of the two aides was clearly to ensure that nobody bothered the Sultan and Alex.

The Sultan led Alex through a maze of streets and alleyways, pausing occasionally to examine various items of interest and they finally ended up in a jeweller's shop.

"These items are made from local gold," explained the Sultan. "It's softer than you are used to in the West because it's pure."

Alex nodded. "We call it '24 carat' gold."

"Yes, indeed," replied the Sultan.

Together they examined several items and discussed what they liked and didn't like. The Sultan was clearly a regular customer and the jeweller knew what items the Sultan would probably prefer. Alex had noticed that most of the items had pretty hefty price tags, way above anything he would have considered buying for his wife, even after allowing for a considerable reduction achieved by haggling, but money meant little to the Sultan.

"I come here often to buy for the harem and dancing girls."

Alex nodded. Eventually, the Sultan turned to the jeweller and started talking in the local language, which Alex couldn't understand. Probably haggling, thought Alex. He was right. The Sultan motioned to one of the aides to settle the bill and was given two small boxes in return. The aide stepped forward and counted out a large wad of $100 bills.

The Sultan turned to Alex. "One is for Wendy and the other for Penny."

Alex was stunned. He definitely hadn't expected that. And how the hell did the Sultan know their names? "Erm, well, I don't know what to say. I hadn't expected this, but I'm sure they will be delighted. Thank you very much."

"When you have a harem, you have to make sure that the girls have nice jewellery, especially when there are only two girls in it. There is also no need to say I bought them - just say they're a present from you."

Alex couldn't stop laughing. He hadn't up till then thought about his wife and secretary as his harem, but he clearly liked the idea. "Well, that's extremely thoughtful and generous of you."

They made their way back to the cars and set off on the coast road back to the Sultan's main palace. By the time they arrived, it was almost eight o'clock. An aide greeted them and informed them that dinner would be ready in fifteen minutes. One of the Sultan's aides had phoned ahead from the car and arranged that.

There was no sign of any dancing girls and dinner was served by two of the Sultan's male aides. When they finished eating it was 9:30.

"So, this is your last evening with us - at least on this trip."

"Yes, all good things must come to an end, I suppose," said Alex, rather hoping that he'd get one more night with a fabulous dancing girl.

"Well, hopefully you'll come again in the not too distant future. Anyway, I must go and deflower another of those new recruits - I've got two more to do tonight before I can settle down with one of the harem girls for some proper pleasure."

"Er, yes," said Alex, trying not to sound too disappointed. An aide arrived from nowhere to show him to his room. After bidding each other good night, Alex left and followed the aide along the maze of corridors that were now becoming familiar, up to his room. The aide opened the door for him and closed it after him.

* * * * *

Alex grinned from ear to ear. There on the bed sat the three dancing girls that he'd fucked over the last three nights. That Sultan is full of tricks - letting me think I wasn't getting any tonight - bet he's laughing so much he can hardly get his cock into that virgin.

"Hello, Mr. Alexander. We come for make you happy, last night here." Alex was happy already - just the sight of them had done that. He studied the three girls: they were all brunettes with similar long curly hair, but then most of the girls from that region had very dark hair, so it was to be expected.

"Well, this is a lovely surprise."

"We take off clothes; you fuck three girls, yes?"

"YES!"

The girls were naked before Alex even had time to undo his belt. Oh, Christ, he thought, here we go again.

Once he'd undressed, he walked over to the bed. The three girls were lying on their backs in a row across the bed. As he approached, they opened their legs. Oh, Christ, just look at those three cunts, waiting for my cock.

"You fuck first girl, two minutes, then next girl two minutes, then next girl. When you come in girl, she go home and two girls stay. Is good?"

Alex thought for a few seconds to work out what she meant. "Perfect."

"Then you fuck two girls. When you come in next girl, she too go home and other girl stay, fuck all night."

Oh, my god, thought Alex. This way, I get to come in all three of them again - guaranteed.

He climbed onto the bed and aimed his cock at the first girl. Heaven again! So soft. Oh, Christ, she's squeezing those cunt muscles already. I've got to last at least one round - I can't go spunking off before I've even had two minutes with each girl. He started thrusting, but desperately tried to keep his mind on other things. The Sultan's projects - he would give John a call as soon as he got back and arrange a meeting to discuss the projects. He'd probably have to come back again to talk to the Sultan and that meant - oh Christ - more dancing girls to fuck.

"Next girl."

Thank god for that! He slid out and hopped over to the second girl. She was just as soft inside as the first. Her tits were rubbing against his chest. He grabbed hold of one of them - nice and firm. She too was trying to make him come. He forced himself to think of other things - those tits - wow! He pumped away enjoying the second girl as much as the first. He could feel his cum starting to boil, but forced himself to think of work. He slowed down too and his excitement subsided.