The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sultan thought about what Alex had said. "Yes, I've heard that before. I must try it next time I'm in the West."

Over breakfast, the Sultan explained more about the plans for the day. They were going across the desert in a fleet of five 4x4's to inspect another of his projects. Going across the desert was quicker than taking the long coast road, but they needed extra provisions in case they ran into problems, hence the five cars.

Alex nodded. He was looking forward to the trip.

* * * * *

It was mid evening by the time they got back to the palace. Alex went up to his room to shower like he had done the evening before and was again collected by the same aide when the dinner was ready.

The two men sat at the same dining table but were served by three different girls. Like the last three, they too were absolutely stunning.

"Do these three girls also dance?" enquired Alex.

"Of course. You'll be able to watch them later, but what's your opinion so far?"

"They're perfect, just like last night."

Much to the Sultan's amusement, Alex was having trouble keeping his eyes off them. His mind was racing head - would the Sultan let him have one for the night and if so, which would he choose?

As soon as the meal was finished, the two men moved to the armchairs again and the aide brought tea with rosewater.

The Sultan leant towards Alex. In case you hadn't noticed, I've asked for girls with bigger breasts tonight. Alex nodded - he certainly had noticed.

The music started and the three girls came running in and like yesterday, paused in front of the two men, but instead of getting them to start their dance straightaway, the Sultan gestured to them with both hands. Alex recognised the gesture and held his breath in anticipation.

The three girls reached behind them, undid their tops and threw them on the floor in front on the men.

Alex let out an audible gasp. On the previous evening, the Sultan had got them to start their dance straightaway, but this time, he waited to give Alex time to have a good look: six big tits.

He leant towards Alex. "Which do you think has the best breasts?"

"Erm, probably the one on the right."

The Sultan nodded. "Yes, hers are a better shape - not just round like balloons, but nicely tapered." He gestured to the girls to start their dance. "Do you prefer girls with firm breasts or soft ones?"

"Erm, I've never really thought about it."

The Sultan clapped twice and beckoned the girls over. Just like on the previous evening, the girls skipped over and the first one rubbed her tits in the Sultan's face. He had a good grope as she did so. Alex was holding his breath, waiting for his turn. He was not disappointed. When all three girls had rubbed their tits in both men's faces, they skipped away and resumed dancing.

"So, do you prefer girls with firm breasts or soft ones?" the Sultan repeated.

"The softer ones on the middle girl felt the best."

The Sultan nodded again. "Yes, but if you want prefect breasts for a tit-fuck, then they need to be a bit firmer - the one on the left is the best for that."

"Of course," replied Alex.

"You're getting the hang of it now - not easy is it?"

Both men laughed.

"So, which one would you choose?"

Alex decided it was his turn to tease the Sultan. "That would depend on what I wanted her for. If I was only allowed to look at her, I'd choose the one on the right. But if I was allowed to penetrate her, I'd choose the one in the middle, otherwise, it would have to be the one on the left for a tit-fuck."

The Sultan nearly fell out of his chair laughing. "Yes, you're definitely getting the hang of it now. So does that mean you want the middle one for tonight?"

Alex was wary in case it was a trick question - he was beginning to understand how the Sultan's mind worked. "Erm, I haven't studied their hip actions properly yet."

Again, the Sultan fell about laughing.

"So, which one would you recommend," asked Alex.

"That would depend what I wanted her for." Stalemate!

The Sultan leaned towards Alex again. "As, I said yesterday, none of the six dancing girls you've seen so far were quite good enough to become harem girls, despite the fact that you think they're all perfect. Can you see now that they're not perfect? The harem girls, which of course I keep exclusively for myself, all have perfect breasts, perfect hip actions and in fact perfect everything."

"Yes, now I understand," replied Alex.

"So, since you asked, I would recommend the left one for tonight. Again, I've tried all three and she's the one who gave most pleasure."

Alex nodded again. "Well, if I'm allowed to enjoy one of them tonight, I'll go with your recommendation."

The Sultan raised his hand and an aide came forward to find out what his master wanted. After saying a few words, the Sultan turned to Alex. "It's arranged."

When the dancing stopped, the Sultan stood and Alex did the same. "One of my favourite harem girls is waiting for me, so I think we should retire."

Alex was happy with that decision and the two men bade each other good night. As usual, an aide led Alex to his room. Fortunately, they met no one on the way, so the large bulge in Alex's trousers caused no embarrassment.

* * * * *

Sure enough, the chosen girl was sitting on the bed waiting for him with her tits on display. He greeted her, but it soon became apparent that she spoke no English. Ah, well, thought Alex. I'm sure I'll manage to make her understand what I want. Let's start with something simple. He beckoned her over, pointed to her mouth and then his cock. She nodded, knelt down and undid his trousers. Her mouth on his cock felt fabulous. He groaned each time she slid back. Then he remembered what the Sultan had said: this girl was the best for tit-fucks. God, I must try that.

He pulled her up and gestured for her to remove her skirt. After fiddling with the catch, the skirt fell to the floor. Alex stood there admiring her body; yes almost perfect, but not quite. He laughed - he was getting the hang of it now - but she was more than perfect enough for him. He pointed to the bed and she walked over to it, pulled the covers back and climbed in. Alex went to the bathroom and found the bottle of lube that last night's girl had used. He returned, poured some between her tits, then stripped his clothes off and joined her.

She knew what was coming and pushed her tits together to create a deep cleavage valley. Alex straddled her and rubbed his cock up and down on the left tit. He then pushed it down into the valley, where it disappeared under a mound of tit. He started pumping. He was in heaven. He hadn't had a tit-fuck for ages: Wendy's tits were too small and well ... whilst Penny's were big enough, he hadn't got round to asking her yet. He made a mental note - that's two things I need to ask Penny for.

Just like last night, Alex was all worked up from watching the dancing, so he was never going to last very long. He pumped away, enjoying the different feel of a tit-fuck. The Sultan was right: her tits were perfect for this - soft and large enough to envelope his cock, but firm enough to provide some feeling. Soon, he felt the familiar tension rising in his balls. A minute or so later, the dry valley received several inches of while rain. Alex was a happy man.

He led her into the bathroom and after they had both washed away the lube and cum, he took her back to bed. Twenty minutes rest and he'd have her again, this time in her cunt.

Alex must have drifted off to sleep - he woke to find the brunette sucking his cock, which was hardening fast.

Oh, my god, what it must be like to be a Sultan and have this treatment every day! He lay back on the pillow and allowed the girl to work on his cock. He was in half a mind to simply let her continue until she sucked the cum right out, but no - she could do that when she woke him in the morning. He wanted to try her cunt this time.

He pulled her off his cock, turned her onto her back and climbed between her legs. It was time to give her a good hard fucking.

He parted her legs and fingered her for a few minutes. She was ready. He shuffled forward, aimed his cock and slowly pushed it right in. So soft, yet so tight - heaven on earth!

Alex lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started thrusting. In that position, he could get in really deep. He was going to fuck her brains out.

After fifteen minutes of pounding, he was tiring and she was crying out with every thrust. He had no idea what she was saying, but she seemed to be enjoying it. I thought they weren't supposed to enjoy it, thought Alex. He dropped her legs off his shoulders and pushed them together so that his knees were outside hers. Time to finish things off. He started pounding again. With her legs pressed firmly together, she was even tighter than before. Within minutes, Alex felt his cock straining for release - this was going to be a big one - he thrust harder and soon, cum gushed out of his cock.

"Arrrghhhhh, yes, oh, Christ. Arrrggghhhhhhh, arghhhhhhh."

The brunette too was obviously coming - she was gasping and thrashing about underneath him. Alex was in heaven yet again.

When they had both calmed down, Alex slid off and lay on his back beside her. He was still out of breath. She jumped up, ran to the bathroom and returned with a wet towel to clean him up. Oh, my god, thought Alex. What a fabulous way to live.

He lay there comparing the two girls. Which did he prefer? He couldn't make his mind up; both were fabulous, but each had something that the other didn't. Yes, clearly neither was perfect - god, what could the harem girls be like?

He soon fell asleep again. The next thing he knew, it was morning. Just like yesterday, sunlight was breaking through the gap at the side of the shutter and his cock was being serviced. He opened his eyes wider and looked down. Last night's brunette was doing her alarm clock action. He lay back on the pillow - this time he was just going to let her suck the cum right out of his cock. Heaven!

It took her some time, but eventually, Alex felt the cum rising from his balls. He reached down and took hold of the girl's head to guide her during the final moments.

"Oh, yes, Christ, arrrgggghhhh, yes, arrrghhhhhhhhhh." He filled her mouth.

When he was clearly finished, she raised her head to look at him and swallowed. She stood and then showed Alex ten fingers, three times and pointed to his mouth. He understood - breakfast in thirty minutes. He nodded and in a flash she was gone. He lay back on the pillow. Christ! I'm knackered!

* * * * *

Thirty minutes later, the aide knocked on the door and led him down to breakfast.

"Mr. Alexander, I trust you had a good night?"

"Yes, very good indeed, thank you. She was perfect - well, almost perfect."

The Sultan laughed and the two men sat down to breakfast.

"There's one thing I've been meaning to ask you," said Alex. "You said that having four wives is normal, but surely if there are roughly equal numbers of men and women in the country, doesn't that mean that for every man who has four wives, three others have none?"

"Yes, indeed - but that's for the best. If you look at the animal kingdom, it's the same. In a herd of elephants or in any group of social animals, the alpha-male mates with all the females and the lesser males don't get any. That way, the strongest male, the one with the best genes, creates all the offspring. So over a period of time, the whole species develops better genes. It's Darwin's theory of evolution in action. We have the same here, albeit not in quite such an extreme form. In contrast, in the West, even the weakest man can get a woman and produce offspring, so your system prevents evolution and improvement in the species."

Alex took a few moments to absorb the Sultan's argument. "Er, well, yes, I understand what you're saying - interesting! I'm going to have to think about that." He wasn't sure whether the Sultan had a valid point or whether it was simply a convenient justification for having far more than his fair share of women. He thought about asking what the three men with no wives thought about the system, but decided in the end that such a question was probably best not asked.

"I'd like to spend today discussing these new projects that I'm interested in getting you to handle for me."

"That would be excellent."

After breakfast, the Sultan led Alex to his office. It had a magnificent oak desk and a separate more comfortable seating area with sofas and armchairs. There were various other smaller areas with tables and chairs and a fabulous view into a walled garden.

"Wow!" said Alex as he walked in. They sat in the lounge area and an aide appeared from nowhere with a couple of files - one for each man.

"The details of what I want are in these files. I suggest we go though them and then you can ask any questions."

"Yes."

The men settled down to go through the files and the aide brought fresh tea and coffee at regular intervals. At about 1:00 pm he arrived with lunch, which he placed on a small dining table. After lunch, Alex and the Sultan returned to their work. There were three projects in all and Alex asked a lot of questions and made copious notes. By late afternoon, what the Sultan wanted was clear.

"Well, I will need to talk to a couple of my regular subcontractors, both of which I used on the last project. The timescales will depend on how busy they are and since they are very good, they do tend to be very busy, but if you're in a hurry, I have a couple of alternatives."

"No, no, I want the best and am prepared to wait if necessary."

The two men continued their discussions and eventually Alex had all the information he needed and he promised to get back to the Sultan with prices and timescales within ten days.

The Sultan nodded. "Come, now that the sun has gone down a bit, let's walk round the garden." He opened a pair of large French windows and the two men were immediately hit by a wall of heat. "It's still hot - unfortunately, the garden does not have air conditioning."

Alex laughed and the two men walked out into the garden. It was about half the size of a football pitch and was extremely well stocked with exotic trees and plants of numerous varieties. There were a couple of water features, several statues and a few benches and seats.

"With the desalination plant, we have plenty of water, so we can afford to grow what we want. The only thing that doesn't grow well here is grass."

Alex nodded. Together, they walked down a winding gravel path that led round the garden.

"Behind that high wall is the harem and my quarters are over there next to it. On the left are the women's quarters and on the right next to my quarters are the guest rooms and the entertainment wing. We have the kitchens and staff sections over there and of course my office is behind us."

Alex nodded. "I never expected such a beautiful garden. How long has it taken for the trees to grow to these sizes?"

"About eight years - but I bought ones that were already many years old. Most of them survived being moved, but we lost a few."

"Well, it's certainly a lovely garden." They completed the circular walk and were now back at the Sultan's office.

The Sultan looked at his watch. "Well, that's good timing. Dinner will be ready in about three quarters of an hour, so I'll get someone to take you up to your room in case you want to shower or relax before dinner."

An aide stepped forward and led Alex through the maze of corridors up to his room. He collected him again when dinner was ready.

* * * * *

Once again, Alex was greeted by the Sultan and the two men sat down at the dining table to eat. As on the previous two evenings, they were served by three absolutely stunning girls. Knowing that he would probably get to choose one of them to fuck later, Alex could hardly keep his eyes of them. His cock was already straining against the fabric of his trousers.

"They will dance for us later and you will be able to choose one, but tonight they will do a different sort of dance."

Alex was intrigued. "Not a belly dance?"

"No, tonight, they will do a dance called 'the Dance of the Seven Veils'."

"I've heard of that."

"Yes," said the Sultan, "there are many rumours in the West about this dance, but tonight you will get to see it in it's correct form - it's not normally shown to westerners, but I thought you would appreciate it."

"I'm sure I will," said Alex. His cock thought so too.

When they had finished eating, the two men moved to the armchairs and as usual, an aide brought mint tea with rosewater. The music started and the three girls came dancing in. They had changed or at least had added veils to what they were already wearing. Alex studied them as best he could as they entered. The girls skipped over to the two men and paused as usual for permission from the Sultan to start dancing. They were completely covered by the veils with not even their faces on show. As far as Alex could tell, they could in fact have been three completely different girls. He tried to work out whether they still had their skirts and tops on underneath the veils, but couldn't decide.

The Sultan nodded, the music started and the girls began to dance. It was definitely different. Instead of the jerky hip motions of the belly dance, this dance was more flowing and sensual with lots of arm movements. It wasn't long before the girls removed the first of their veils and their faces came into view. Yes - it was the same three stunning girls. Alex was glad about that - he'd already chosen the one he wanted to fuck whilst at the dining table.

The second veil came off and the girls' legs were now visible. The girls continued to dance and ended up quite near the men for the third unveiling. Alex gasped as three fabulous pairs of tits sprung out from behind the third veil. The one that he wanted to fuck most was on the left, but the other two were also fabulous.

Over the course of the next few minutes, three more veils came off, then the girls came forward and swayed from side to side almost within reach of the two men. Alex was nearly coming in his underpants - one more veil and then - oh Christ!

The music almost died out and the three girls stepped forward; they were still swaying trance-like in front of the men. They slowly undid the final knot and the music stopped. Silence.

Still silence and no one moved. The girls were motionless. Only one thing was moving in the whole room - it was Alex's cock, which was twitching uncontrollably.

In a flash, the veils were above the girls' heads and the music was back at full volume as the girls danced away out of reach. Alex's tongue was hanging out as he gawped at the three naked bodies. The Sultan was laughing.

Eventually, the music stopped and the girls ran over to the three men. They stood there, naked.

"So, Mr. Alexander, which girl do you think is the best?"

Alex was tempted to say: "the one on the left," which was the one he'd picked out when they were still eating, but he decided to play it cool.

He studied the three girls for several seconds before speaking. "I would need to see them from all angles to be sure."

The Sultan laughed and made a swirling sign. The girls turned round.

"The one in the middle has a fabulous pert bum, don't you think, Mr. Alexander? Can you imagine looking down at that while she's bent over the arm of a chair while you enjoy her?"

Alex gulped. "Yes," was all he managed to say. Christ, he's torturing me.

The Sultan clapped twice to make the girls turn round again and then beckoned them over.

The first girl stepped forward and rubbed her tits in the Sultan's face. He groped them with one hand and fingered her slit with the other.

Alex was watching. Oh my god!