The tale of Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe smiled, and looked like he was about to laugh at Regina's outburst of honesty, but only smiled. "I am sorry, I did not mean to embarrass you like this. I mean first, I see you almost naked, and then this. I agree let's start over."

Regina once again blushed, and this time she unconsciously covered her mouth to his her embarrassment. When her hands touched her face, it took a few seconds but seeing Joe's eyes divert to her chest, it dawned on her that she once again flashed him. Only this time it was a close upfront flash as she knew that every bit of her ebony breasts were visible to his eyes. To make matters worse, her nipples were erect and poking out.

Quickly covering her chest. "Oh...sorry. I don't believe I just did it again," Regina admitted as her face was showing an embarrassing smile again.

Joe gave a quick laugh before giving a reassuring smile. "Now that time it was like you were trying to show me."

With a casual answer Regina replied. "It's not that I wouldn't show you if you asked to see them since you seem to like them, but I don't...no wait let me say that again. I am sorry, it just slipped out." Regina now once again smiled as she realized her train of thought was all over the place. It was like she could not formulate any meaningful thought.

Regina was standing in the kitchen with her shirt clinging to her bare naked breasts as she had a man stare at her with sheer lust from just being flashed. It was not any guy, but a guy that brought flutters to all part of her body. A guy that could wrap his arms around her and squeeze away any worries. His stare was something that could only mean one thing. Like an animal about to pounce on its prey, and a feeling that her body was going to ravished in a way it needed to be.

"You know this would not be right and all. Your son and my son are best friends," Regina confessed knowing it was boldface lie. She knew that she had to be more grounded now, as her emotions were trying to rule her.

Joe stepped forward, and Regina did not retreat allowing him to get closer. "I did not mean to imply anything. I just have to apologize is all."

Regina gave a face of confusion as she was the one to apologize not him, and she thought he was falling on his sword for her. "Apologize for what? I am the one that should be saying sorry."

"I have two things to apologize for. One is turning my eyes away when they should have been staring at your body, women need to know how gorgeous they are even when they don't think they are. The other apology is for this." Joe leaned forward at the last sentence with a kiss right on Regina's open, surprised lips.

Regina's heart almost beat out of her chest. Her lips met his sweet touch as her body froze from both fright and the blissful sensation of having a man kiss her. This man was taking what he wanted, and her sensation of being desired drove her sex to clench quickly as his lips opened hers to allow his tongue to enter.

Almost weak from the first few seconds of their kiss, Regina felt his arms reach for her. His hands on her now, on her back before they worked their way to her head. His tongue danced with hers, as his soft lips pushed against hers. A heavenly feeling surrounded her as she knew her body was helpless to stop him.

There was no stopping Joe's passionate kiss. Regina put her hands to his chest, and could swear she felt his heartbeat through his rain drenched shirt. His hard muscles and beating chest only caused her body to quake with desire for this man.

Regina needed to give Joe a reward, as her body craved his attention. She needed to let him see all of her, to show her own passion through letting him gaze upon her naked flesh. Without breaking from his lips, she reached for the bottom of her top and peeled it up so her ebony breasts were now against his chest.

Joe finally broke away his lips from hers, as Regina pulled her top over her head to reveal her brown breasts for him to look at. She felt suspense to see if he would back away and not be excited by her skin color or chest size.

She felt both nervous and desperate desire in the same breath, as he could reject her or take her. Regina had no idea if he was into black women, or just trying to get a quick peek of her in a wet shirt.

When Joe moved forward again with his eyes clearly fixated on her dark erect nipples before moving back to her eyes, Regina knew this was going to escalate. She had not had a man in so many years, a dread came over her. Was she going to be good at it, is her vagina going to be too tight, will it hurt?

Regina reached for Joe's pants and felt his masculinity through his jeans. Not only was he excited, but he was a considerable size for her. Regina had to go forward with this; her body craved it, and in her mind she was not able to stop it. This white man, a white man whose son was almost part of her family was about to make love to her.

Not helping the matter, Regina unzipped Joe's fly and pulled down his jeans. Joe in turn pulled down her sweats and panties in one fell swoop. There was nothing blocking her sex from his now. Regina reached for his erection and felt its hardness and knew there was only one solution that was going to come from this.

With her body going numb to any reasoning or hesitation, Regina felt the tingles of this erotic encounter. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as her hand reached and grabbed a hold of a white prick. Oh, god he was thick and ready to fuck her Regina thought in her head. It had been years since she held a man's erection and now she was going to feel a white one inside of her.

Regina looked in Joe's eyes and nodded her head to let him know it was ok to proceed with sliding his man rod deep into her womanly depths. There was no turning back now; Regina had it in her mind to let this white man between her legs and have his way with her dark sex.

Joe lifted her up to the counter, and Regina's ass felt the cold sensation of marble. His mouth went back to hers, but she felt his body move closer. Sex was inches away, and the anticipation of feeling his white erection slip past her dark love folds was almost too much. Regina felt her sex quivering with a small spasm as an early orgasm overtook her. Just the idea of Joe opening her up with his male shaft made her sex hole drip with pleasure.

Joe's lips were on hers, and Regina then felt the sensation of something trying to enter her. She closed her eyes tightly as they kissed hard as she felt Joe enter her. His engorged member felt large, but it easily slid in as her sex was already slick from just the excitement and kissing.

Regina opened her eyes and gazed upon her lover's eyes with a fearful passion. He felt so large inside of her the fear of pain came to her, but the pleasure of all of it overrode the fear. She had not had sex in years, and the only pleasure she partook in was her fingers from time to time. Now this strong man was putting her pussy to the test, and Regina wondered if it could take it.

"Ohhhhh, God," Regina moaned as Joe continued to slip deeper and deeper inside of her. Regina's fears were unfounded as her love sheath immediately clenched hard from the almost forgotten pleasure of having a man bury his love inside her. She could not believe how her body almost craved it like a drug.

Joe was thrusting slowly as Regina gripped his arms feeling his strength. His lips met hers again, and she moaned slightly as her body released another orgasm. Her slick love trench was now taking everything that was pushed inside of it. Feeling his manhood bulge and throb as it invaded her sex hole was something she could not imagine happening today, and now it was all she wanted.

Breaking his embrace, their lips finally separated. He leaned back slightly and removed his wet shirt. Regina stared at his tattooed chest as her eyes feasted on his muscles and military markings. It was nothing she ever experienced before sexually. Being taken so suddenly by someone who emulated masculinity and passion only added to her need for him.

Regina caressed his arms before pulling him back to finish their lip lock. Joe's intensity grew as he thrusted with more vigor. Regina could not take any more holding back as her muffled moans told the tale of another trembling orgasm. Her body was shaking a bit as his male member pushed through the spasms of her tightening vaginal muscles making sure it was nestled deep with each thrust.

With no track of time, Regina felt his hands grip her torso as his hips banged against her body as she sat on the counter. Although her body was rocking back and forth, it was only moving slightly, as her sex was taking the full brunt of Joe's pulsing manhood.

Regina sensed he had to be close and almost wished he could go on forever. Her blissful orgasms were coming fast and furious now as her pussy felt sloppy from her oozing girl cum. Her sex was fully lubricated now and she loved how Joe's cock was sloshing inside of her now. Even with all the girl cum she produced, there was a bigger mess to come as she knew there was no protection involved.

In the back of Regina's mind, was Joe finishing inside of her. He was going to burst all of his white male seed inside of her. He was wearing no rubber to block his swimmers from spending all the time they needed to find what they needed to find.

Regina knew the dangers all too well from the first time she got pregnant, and she was a doctor to make matters worse. Regina also knew the ultimate orgasm was going to come from him finishing inside of her. To her it was the best feeling in the world knowing that her sex was good enough to make a man finish inside of her, like her job as a female was complete. Regina had it in her mind that this memorable love session was too good to be stopped, and she intended to see it through to its final drop inside of her.

Joe moaned and Regina broke away and smiled at him with a pleasure of knowing her vaginal walls were about to be inundated with a white man's' semen. His muscles were flexing as Regina continued to smile wide and nod to him to let him know that it was ok to flood her sex with as much male fluid as he could produce. She knew the heavy balls that were banging against her body were about to be drained inside of her now.

Joe gripped her tightly and she reciprocated with a wide smile. Regina moaned slightly as the first splash of his seed entered her body. The sudden throbbing of his manhood was followed by a warm sensation in her love channel. Regina had no choice but to let her sex drive go into overdrive knowing it was taking sperm inside of it.

Gripping his arms tight in response she lost control over her own sex as it clenched around Joe's love muscle making sure the potent delivery flowed deep into her reproductive tract.

"Ohhhh, God yesss. I feel it," Regina moaned as her body convulsed wildly. She felt her wet pussy go crazy again as it took in Joe's creamy orgasm. She could swear her vaginal muscles were massaging his shaft and sucking in everything that was being spurted inside of her.

Joe slipped his manhood out of Regina, and she gave him a satisfying smile. "Oh, damn. I did not think I needed it that bad."

"Guess I can say the same," Joe admitted as he backed away so Regina could get off the counter and onto her own two feet.

"We are going to need to clean up," Regina commented as she noticed Joe's eyes staring at her like a man in love.

"I should go. I am sorry if I overstepped."

Regina put her hand out to stop him as he was about to bend down to grab his clothes. "Stay...please. We don't have to do anything, but I could use the company. I never had a one night stand, and I don't want to start now."

Regina gave him a look of sorrow, but it was not out of guilt. She knew she was not lying about being a one night stand girl either. She felt a need to know more about Joe, and maybe get a sense of who he was. It was not that she did not feel on connection, it was a sense of making sure he just did not stroll out the door and out of her life.

Joe smiled and stopped reaching for his clothes. "Let me call home and tell Josh I got caught up in the rain."

Regina smiled knowing Joe was going to stay longer and she would have a man in her house for the first time. "Ok, I am going to go upstairs and get cleaned up. When I get down I will make us something to eat."

"I would love some food," Joe answered back smiling as Regina did the same.

Regina walked upstairs and headed right to the bathroom. She felt Joe's orgasm dripping down her leg and she needed to wash up. It was a sensation of being a woman who just had a man who just loved her intently, and Regina did not regret doing any of it. The sensation of what happened did not fade either as her sex still had lingering spasms as the memory of it all was still new.

The water was running, and Regina heard Joe coming up the stairs. She turned her body and opened the shower door to call to him. "Is there anything you want me to make you? I was going to make some pasta tonight."

The door to the bathroom opened and Regina saw Joe enter still naked. His naked form brought a smile to her as she had never seen such a man naked in her presence before. She could not help but smile knowing that he just made love to her and his male fluid was just starting to come out of her.

"Care if I join you?"

Regina was ecstatic at his question and opened the shower door wide for her answer. She turned her body around in the water so her back was blocking the water. Joe stepped in and Regina wrapped her arms around him and put her lips right towards his. "I thought you were going to wait downstairs."

"You expect me to let a beautiful woman shower alone. Besides I am not done with you yet."

"Oh, you're not done with me? What more do you have in store?" Regina replied in a sultry tone knowing full well that his manhood was pressing against her leg.

Joe kissed her neck, and Regina was helpless to her moans. His strong arms turned her around and she felt the warm water splash her chest. His lips were on her neck and his hands moved her long black hair from being an obstruction. His hands were on her waist, and she felt the tip of his penis pressing firmly against her ass.

Regina knew what was going to happen next, and her body was full of pleasurable tingles from it all. She recalled all those times she wanted a man to make love to her, and now it was going to happen in the shower like two lovers. She leaned down just slightly as his lips made her legs weak. It was then that she felt his hands spread her cheeks apart and plant his mushroom tipped manhood at the entrance to her sex. It did not take much effort as it slide in, and Regina knew why.

Regina wanted to cry out "fuck me" like a porn star, but his kisses on her neck were only making her moan loudly. Joe pushed in fully and her vaginal muscles opened for him like it was his home before clamping down in pleasure. There was no stopping him now from pushing in and out of her.

Joe's hands reached around and caressed her stomach before one hand slide up to her breasts. His fingers tugged and tweaked her nipples, as his other hand held her waist. Regina could not believe her love entrance could take such a pounding. Knowing that he ejaculated inside of her just a few minutes ago and that was being used as lubrication only made her crave another dose of possible pregnancy from him.

Regina could not stop thinking about how she needed to feel him finish inside of her yet again. She knew the thought of him pulling out would make her feel like less of a woman. Knowing his white prick was barebacking her after it had just sprayed enough sperm inside of her to impregnate her, made her senses go wild. There was no doubt or turning back now, Joe was going to give her body what it needed.

Joe was thrusting firmly as his body pushed against Regina's ass with each thrust. She felt his shaft hit deeper than she thought she could take a man. His cock owned her and his lips were making her melt as he kissed her neck. She wondered how he knew her neck was one of her biggest erogenous zones for her. She was powerless to stop him, but strong enough to push back a little.

The warm water was splashing against her body in a steady stream and Regina could do nothing but put her hands against the cold tile wall. Joe was in full control over her body as she felt his thick member slide in and out of her faster and harder than before.

Breathing heavy she knew there was no stopping him, and if he did stop she would feel betrayed. It was her job to make him use her pussy for the intent purpose of getting off in it. In an almost primal instinct, she began pushing back harder to make sure he got deeper so when it happened she could feel its total reward.

Joe was moaning and Regina knew her vaginal walls were once again going to milk out any and all white cum Joe was going to give her. His white male shaft was bloated again and Regina could not help but feel her sex grip it for all its worth. He was a mere seconds from exploding in her and she felt her body tense up with euphoria knowing that a man was having his way with her pussy.

Joe was moaning and holding her tight, pinching her nipples as he pushed into her deep recess of where her cervix was. Regina felt impaled as his manhood finally released a second dose of impregnating fluid while it nestled deep in her. She could feel her body give out too, as it shook her body to her core.

Regina moaned as Joe's hot breath on her neck was only adding to her own pleasure. "Oh yes...yes..I feel you."

Joe held tight as Regina's quivering sex muscles gripped and milked its intruder's juice. Her body was noticeably shaking as she turned to put her lips on his. Regina let her lips tell the story of how he made her feel. Turning around completely, she wrapped her arms around him and continued the hard kissing.

Joe broke his lips from hers and smiled. Regina did the same and spoke first. "If we keep this up we are going to starve tonight."

"At least we will be happy as we go hungry," Joe joked as his hands went up and down her side caressing her wet body.

"How about we finish this in bed tonight?" Regina knew what she was offering and wanted to gauge if he would stay the night. To her it was both having a man in her bed, and having the needed companionship that she sorely missed.

"I would if I could. I have to take Josh to camp this week. I promised to spend time with him before he leaves."

"You got Josh into camp? I did not know he was doing anything this summer," Regina admitted as she grabbed the bar of soap to clean up something of her body.

"He wanted to go to camp with Landon, but all I could do is send him to a camp for active military personnel. It's only for a week, but it's something," Joe answered as he took the bar of soap from Regina and began to lather her body.

"Oh, you are something," Regina cooed as his soapy hands touched her breasts and belly making her feel like a pampered queen before a royal wedding.

Joe gave a kiss to Regina again as he finished and allowed the water to wash away the soap. "If you want, I could stop by tomorrow. I mean I understand if you want to just leave this as a onetime thing."

Regina knew in her heart that this could never be a onetime thing. She hated herself for having a strong connection to a person she only knew for two hours, but it was there. She also wanted to play it safe and not lead him on to how much she wanted him and needed him. This also pissed her off, as she never needed a man before, but now she felt like a helpless, weak girl around him.

"I could do tomorrow. Just tell me what time."

Joe stepped out of the shower and handed Regina a towel while grabbing himself one. "I can be here at noon, maybe earlier if you want me to fix your fence."