The tale of Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth she continued this until she opened her eyes to look at his. Regina saw the passion in Joe's eyes as if they could speak to her. It was like nothing else she felt for another man in her life. She needed more than just to give him oral pleasure. She knew in her mind without a doubt that she would swallow anything that his member spurted out too. But this was different; she needed to give him the prize between her legs. She needed to let him have it as a woman would give it to the man that married it.

The need to have Joe's flesh inside of her needy sex was too overwhelming to deny. Regina backed off from giving him head and stood up. "You ready for more?"

"Ready for anything."

Regina smiled and stripped before Joe as she thought a stripper would take off her clothes. His approval was the only thing that mattered now. If his answer was anything different she knew her life would be devastated.

With her hands sculpting the outline of her body she finally reached down and lifted up her top to reveal her brown breasts to him. They flopped out bouncing free before Joe's eyes. Regina gave him a look to see if her body entranced him like she needed it to. When she saw that her body had his full attention, she stripped from the rest of her clothes.

Regina moved forward and placed her knee on the sofa next to Joe. Swinging her other leg over him, she was now straddling him. With her dark prize hovering above his stiff rod, she knew it was going to slip in her wet sex easily.

Using her right hand to guide his flesh into her wet sex, she lowered her body so his white shaft began its decent into her tight vaginal canal. The moment she felt his tip pass touch her opening, she held her breath.

It happened in just a matter of seconds, Regina impaled herself on Joe's love muscle and the pleasure of it all was still lingering. He was deeper than anything she could remember being inside of her and her body weight was forcing her to keep on taking more. A moan escaped her mouth as she felt the first pulse of his prick inside of her.

Looking Joe in the eyes and concentrating on his face she wanted him to unconsciously know that this was something more. Regina knew she was giving him everything she could offer a man and was enjoying the gifts. Her love hole was stuffed with his member and no precautions were taken. Regina felt a bond with him and knew she was going to take everything he offered her reproductive system.

Regina wanted so desperately to pronounce her undying love for him, but held back with every bit of leftover strength she had. His thick hard cock was now fully embedded inside her sex and as she began to rock back and forth she felt owned by him. The full pleasurable sensation of having a man deep inside her overcame all normal senses and just forced her to give moaning gasps.

It was only a minute and Regina felt her big orgasm hitting her. It was making her sex muscles grip tight around Joe's entrenched shaft and she tried not to scream but she gave a long moan.

"Oh, fuck...yes. Ohhhh, fuck yes." Regina could not help but cry out in pure delight as her orgasm took over.

All sense of restraint was gone, and Regina knew it. She gave him a smile as her inhibitions were being fucked away. Her hips were doing a number on his pelvis as she forced her body down in a hard grinding motion.

Her smile was returned by Joe thrusting up against her body as she continued to rock back and forth as she grinded on him. "You like it? You like having me like this?"

"I do."

Letting out a playful tone. "Bet you love it when I do this too." Regina then moved forward letting her breasts dangle in front of Joe's mouth like she was waiting for him to reach for them.

Regina watched Joe take the bait and move his mouth to her breasts. Feeling his lips take in her nipple made her feel both erotic and sensual at the same time. Her pussy was still feeling the continual sliding in and out of his man shaft, but now his lips were firmly suckling on her breasts. Regina had no other option but to moan loud. Her man was having every bit of her now.

Joe had his hands on her hips guiding her up and down now making sure she got every inch of what was between his legs in her sex. She swung her head back in awe of the whole experience and let Joe take control of her. His throbbing manhood was pounding her birth canal relentless as her nipples were being tugged on.

Regina could feel her sex cavity being explored by his love stick thoroughly as she let out a gutturally moan of pleasure. Regina knew she was helpless to her body's needs and continued to expel her own feminine juices making it easier for Joe to slide in and out with ease.

Regina moved her head back and gave Joe the most serious look. Her soft moans stopped briefly as she confessed. "Yes...yes...fucking love this."

Regina closed her eyes wondering if it was too far and yet maybe not far enough. Her pussy was feeling the sensation of Joe about to spurt love into her. His thrusts were hard and deep while his own soft moans were getting louder. Regina opened her eyes upon him as she knew he was going to finish.

"Oh, yes...fuck yes. You're close, I can feel it," Regina cooed as she pushed down forcing Joe to go deep with his thrusts.

"Yesss," Joe grunted out.

Regina smiled as his body began to tighten up while his moans grew in intensity. She knew that his orgasm was close and another one for her was soon to follow his. His erection was so far in her sex canal and because she was riding him there was no choice for her to take his explosion dangerously deep.

Regina never stopped smiling at Joe as he returned it as his face showed his impending release.

Regina broke from her smile and cringed as her body shook from the intense pleasure overwhelming it. "Oh God yes...yes. Fuck me."

Joe was pushing up, impaling his male organ and Regina swore she felt it throb ever so slightly. Her sensitive vaginal muscles were gripping it hard as she came, but Joe continued to slide in and out of her slick love cave. To Regina there was no doubt in her mind now that he was going to express his love by spraying his reproduction inside of her.

Just as Joe began to moan louder, Regina knew it was her time to finally take him and make sure she was going to feel everything he could give her. She just let loose her legs muscles and sat right down on his pumping male organ. Regina smiled as she felt his body twitch and convulse a little. He was definitely shooting off in her, and Regina in her mind knew that her cervix was now dealing with the continued flow of male seed trying to get through.

Regina smiled at Joe with beaming eyes of pleasure and joy. She could feel her body accepting multiple spurts of his love nectar deep where nature intended it to be. She also felt her own sex clenching and massaging his member as she experienced pleasure from it.

"Oh, God...I love it," Regina confessed as she still sat impaled on Joe's erection.

"I felt your orgasm too."

Regina settled down as Joe stopped his motion. She took a deep breath and smiled at Joe. She knew his cock was still releasing its load, and was ok with still being dangerously deep inside of her.

With a smile Regina looked at Joe. "Can you stay the night? I only ask because I thought we could do something early in the morning," Regina asked as she wanted more. In her mind it was more than the sex she wanted more of, it was the whole experience of having him in the house as hers.

"You want me to stay the night?"

"I do. Even if you don't want to do anything in the morning, at least I can make you some breakfast or something before you leave." Regina smiled like she had an ulterior motive on her mind. "Or the worst case scenario is that we stay in and do this again."

Joe smiled. "Guessing you liked it."

"I loved it. I love how you make me feel. I know you felt it too," Regina admitted and wished she didn't the moment it passed through her lips. It was too much and too soon she thought.

"I am sorry...I didn't mean to put you on the spot. It's just that I felt something between us." With a sorrowful face cringing at the thought of Joe leaving her. She was still on top of him and his erection was still wedged deep inside her, and for all Regina knew, it was still probably trickling out sperm.

Joe gave a reassuring smile. "It's ok. I felt something too."

Regina gave a smile and a chuckle. "Oh thank you. I mean I didn't want to be the first one to say I love you."

Joe laughed. "You just did."

Regina lifted her body up and sat on the couch next to Joe. The sudden loss of Joe's prick from her body gave her an almost empty feeling. "Oh my lord...I did. I am sorry. I don't mean to be forward but...it just...slipped out."

"We have to tread lightly with things like that. I am being deployed in two weeks and a relationship is not something we both need at this time. I wish I could tell you more, but I can tell you that I do have strong feelings for you."

Regina held back the tears, but a couple of them escaped and dripped out. "Please don't go...please stay the night at least."

Joe reached over and pulled Regina's head towards his chest. "I can stay the night and want to if the offer is still available. I am just scared of a relationship now, but it has nothing to do with how I feel about you."

Regina looked up and saw the sincerity in his eyes. "Let's go slow then. Would you be able to do that?"

"I can do that."

Regina kissed Joe with the best open mouth kiss she could muster. Putting her finger to his lips to silence him, she led him upstairs. Regina opened her bed and laid down next to him snuggling. It was her most cherished things she loved and now she had a man to do it with. She knew his orgasm was leaking out of her, but she could not move from her spot next to him.

In the middle of the night Regina decided it was too much and took a long hot shower. She spent the night talking and snuggling with Joe, and waited to clean up after their sexual encounter on the couch. She knew it was dangerous but the thought of breaking free from Joe's grasp on her was out of the question.

The hot water did not help her senses like Regina thought. She knew the depth of her relationship was too fast, and way too deep. Trying to talk herself out of him was harder than not letting him cum inside of her. She rested her head against the tile as the water hit her like nails.

Regina just blurted out her thoughts as she cleaned herself. "What am I doing? He is my son's best friend's father. He is in the army about to be deployed and I am fucking him like a schoolgirl wanting to get knocked up."

Regina made her way back to the bed and moved herself back in a position of having his arms around her. Before she passed out in his arms again, she remembered what he talked about, how he confessed to some of his feelings, and how he was guarded after his ex wife left him. She did hear him distinctly say he was not interested in anyone until he gets out of the military, and it would be a year before that happens.

The way his arms held her, the way she felt just being near him, brought ever negative aspect to a halt. The office phone rang and her trip down memory lane with Joe was cut short like her long hot shower.

The office had an emergency and she was on call. It was suppose to be an easy day off, but it turned into covering another doctor who had a patient with an emergency. This was rare but it did happen from time to time, and Regina was never upset as she owned the practice and took off more than anyone else.

Joe was asleep naked in her bed as she was getting up to handle going into work. She was dressed and ready to head to work, but the man sleeping in her bed was stirring thoughts of hot sensual sex and a need for long term companionship. Just hours before his hot sweaty body riveted her sex drive last night and sent multiple chances of pregnancy into her womb. Regina did not have the heart to wake him for fear she would not see him again.

Regina leaned in and kissed his lips softly, holding it there until he woke. When Joe's eyes opened, Regina backed away slightly. "I have to go in for an emergency."

With a groggy just woke up voice, Joe gave Regina a look of being a bother. "Oh, I am sorry, I slept in. I will be out of here in a few minutes."

"You can stay. I don't know how long I am going to be but when I get back we can do something."

"I would love to, but I have to get a few things ready for camping next week. I only have a few days to get stuff done and need to make the most of it."

"I see...can we do dinner tonight?" Regina asked, secretly hoping he would say yes, but also not trying to get her hopes up.

With a smile Joe responded, and Regina could not help but do the same. "I can, if you cook. I also wanted to ask you something."

"Anything, anything you want,' Regina answered before she realized he did not even ask the question. It was like he was offering something she wanted and no matter what it was she would take it.

"Before you say yes, you should at least know what you're saying yes to."

Regina stopped and thought she sounded too eager and too forward. She did know but did not tell him that she would say yes to anything he asked. "Sorry, but I just thought you were asking about tonight," Regina replied knowing full well it was a lie.

"Have you ever gone camping? I know Josh just wants to spend some time with me, but I have my friend and his wife coming too. I have an extra tent so you can have some privacy."

Regina smiled and knew that something in Joe was happening in which he wanted more involvement with her. It was as if the love she felt for him was being reciprocated. "I would love to go. Tell me more over dinner?"

"Sure. What time to do want me here?"

"I should be off by four, but you can come anytime you want. The keycode for the door is 45678."

Joe was out of bed and giving Regina a kiss. Regina felt it was a nice kiss, but she craved more passion. She pushed her tongue hard into his and forced the passion to happen. Joe followed her lead and before she knew it, they were making out like lost lovers.

Not holding back, Regina used her hands to feel the body that ravaged her last night. She felt his strong arms and chest. Not stopping at just his chest, she continued sliding her hand down to the love muscle that sent so much into her without concern. The moment she felt his engorged manhood a shock wave of tingles shot down to her own sex.

"I feel you're a morning person." Regina gave a joking smile as she continued to hold her hand on his shaft.

"You make me a morning person." Joe smiled back with a look of need in his eyes.

With another long tongue dancing kiss before answering. "Did I make you a night person too?"

Regina felt his answer as his hands went to her skirt. Traveling from her lower thigh until it reached her ass. Moving her skirt up so that her panties were now visible, Joe firmly grasped her ass. It did not stop there as his hands looped the side of her panties and began pulling them down.

"You want to fuck me again?"

"Am I going to make you too late?"

"I have some time? You planning on fucking me for awhile or just until you get off deep inside of me?"

Joe guided Regina to the bed and nudged her to bend over. With her feet over the edge of the bed she complied. Her panties were down to the bottom of her ass when Joe announced his plan. "I will make it quick, but I will make sure you enjoy it."

With a heavy breath of excitement she turned and joked, "You better or we will have to try again and again today."

Joe's hands were on her ass controlling her, as Regina felt her heart racing. She could not see what he was going to do but knew at any moment she was going to feel his thick white member penetrate her yet again. With an almost helpless sigh of pleasure she awaited the moment she was going to be fucked doggy style.

With his hands sliding to her waist, Regina finally felt the thrusting tip of his erection. It slowly pierced the dark folds of her sex and without stopping until it was firmly implanted inside of her. The tip of his manhood was now past her cervix, and yet pleasurable enough to feel satisfied.

"Ohhhh...yes," Regina moaned softly as she felt her body once again accept a man's piercing sex inside of her.

Shuddering from the intense feeling of Joe pushing deep inside of her, Regina gripped the sheets from the sensation of it all. Joe was just probing with his manhood, seeing how far he could go, and Regina loved the fact she was able to feel all of it.

Feeling Joe's body begin to push her towards the bed as the sensation of her sex being stuffed with a man's prick was all she could think about. He was not slamming into her like a raging bull but thrusting hard enough to let her know she was being taken.

Regina was going to look back and see the lust in his eyes, but Joe began going harder, pushing his cock right where it needed to be to get an orgasm from her. Feeling the pleasure overcome her sense of decency, she moaned out, "Oh, fuck, oh fuck."

Joe's strong hands were holding her hips, pulling her to another shuddering sensational orgasm as his cock thrusted home. Regina just let go and enjoyed the fact a man was having her orgasm so quickly. He was bouncing off her ass hard now as she felt every rhythmic push in her.

Regina was helpless to stop her loud moaning as her love muscles squeezed and massaged the intruder. Having a man pull and push into her tight sex was something only desired in the past, and now it was happening.

Joe began heavy thrusts and was now pounding home his male love rod deep within Regina's love nest. She knew he was close and thoughts about having him forever popped into her head. This man was about to spray her body with every component to give her a lifelong connection. All the worries about the future faded away as she experienced a deep bond with him as her body released its explosive finish.

Regina had to turn her head once she felt he was about to finish in her again. She knew she had to see the look on his face as she let him shoot off his DNA inside of her. Regina desperately wanted to see the look of love in his eyes, knowing that she was giving him everything a woman could offer a man. The throbbing of his cock told her that he was ready, and his depth inside of her told her he was willing to give her something more than a simple orgasm.

Once she saw the look of need and want in his eyes, and the smile on his face, she knew it was going to be fine. No matter what happened she knew that he was going to be a part of her life forever, even if he had no choice. He was committed to the final thrust as his cock exploded its white fertile contents right where they needed to be to find their destination.

"Oh..yes...fuck," Joe cried out as his body stiffened as his prick made its final shove inside of Regina.

"Oh, God I feel you. Yes...yes, I feel it," Regina moaned out as her body was pinned to the bed while being inseminated. It was like being forced to take each successive spurt of danger and having her body love the fact it was happening.

Joe pulled out and Regina turned around quickly and held her sex as it instantly dripped with male seed. "Shit, I need to clean up real quick."

"I am sorry, I should have pulled out. I know you have to go to work."

Regina did not look at him as she quickly made her way to the bathroom. "Should have, but it would not have felt the same. Don't worry though, I still am not going to be late. Well maybe late getting coffee, but that's it."

"Can I make it up to you?"

Regina smiled as she knew Joe could not see her. Her mind filled with things Joe could do for her, and to her. She almost let it slip out that he could stay and never leave her, but stopped at thinking of a nice night together where he sleeps next to her again. "Mmmmm, I will let you know tonight."