The tale of Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to fix my fence? You know how to do that?"

"Sure. If it is not raining, I can come by and fix it for you."

Regina smiled as she heard how Joe was once again coming to save her, or do something manly for her. "Come by whenever, I will leave my garage door open for you. I am probably going to have to get my tire fixed, but after that I will be home for the day."

"I will let you know then, but I will be by tomorrow," Joe said as he hung the towel up by the door.

"I can only assume what we will do," Regina joked as she walked past him still naked leaving Joe alone in the bathroom.

Regina had her hair down and undone so she could let it dry. Wearing only a simple long shirt and panties, she managed to cook up some food and sat down with Joe. She put his clothes in the dryer and he was able to have them dry before dinner.

Regina opened a bottle of wine and began to think of questions to ask him. Knowing the bottle of wine was not going to last, she began with the easy questions, before letting the wine give her courage to ask the harder questions.

Joe answered all of Regina's questions about himself and his military service. Regina was shocked to hear that the only reason for his divorce was his unwillingness to leave the Army, and reenlisting to go overseas. How Josh was only with his grandmother because he got accepted in an expensive private school. As Regina expected, Joe was supporting all of them with only the small allowance he got from the Army.

Regina chugged more wine when she heard about Joe's life, and how he grew up. Regina failed to mention any part of her wealthy upbringing or how her father gave her the money to open up her own practice. A practice now that had four other doctors working for her, and could thrive with Regina staying home to collect its profits.

To hear Joe talk about his experiences, only made her desire him more. A few times Regina had to bite her tongue as she was about to make references about openly dating each other. It was like all of his stories were life and death to her. Some were just basic maneuvers, but to Regina they were the story of some soldier who went to hell and back. She tried to fight it, but she knew the wine was making him hotter by the minute.

When Joe finished he told her that he was being shipped out to Afghanistan for another year, and that he had three weeks to spend with his son. To her it was a heartbreak, and disappointment. She was selfishly wishing he was here forever, and she could plot a way to get him in her life permanently.

The night ended to Regina like some sort of story book romance novel she read nightly. Joe kissed her with enough vigor for her to feel her sex quiver with more need for male attention. She watched as he drove off, and wondered how she could fall for anyone so quickly. Her mind was in a red merlot haze as she stumbled up the stairs.

Regina was in bed and Joe was texting her he was home. She tried to think of something else, but it was no use. Her brain was filled with Joe, and the night she had with him. She thought of how she had been let down by Malcolm in the past, and how no man ever did fit into the picture with her. She also thought about how Joe was not in the same league with her money wise. He was proud, and there was no way he would be with a woman who made over six figures a year.

Regina tried to stop herself but her fingers and clit went against her. She rubbed herself to bed with the memories of how Joe had made love to her. In her mind she was not fucked, but made love to twice. He only ejaculated inside of her to let her know she was a woman and needed to feel it so she could know that a man desired her in such a way. The wonderful feeling of her fingers on her clit made her spasm once again and her final thought of the night was how she was sleeping with a white man's sperm inside of her womb and she could not remember if she was ovulating or not.

****

The next day Regina rose to the sound of her phone's alarm. She had slept in and last night's wine was not being kind to her senses. She felt both groggy, and stiff but awake enough to make it out of the bed.

She stumbled into the bathroom and showered away her sleepiness. Regina also felt that last night's sexual encounter needed to be cleaned up as well. The water washed away the mess, but the memory was deeply ingrained in her. This was not a memory that would soon fade either. Regina knew that the encounter with Joe was something out of an erotic novel, or sultry romance book.

Regina called the tire shop and made her way there within a couple of hours after it opened. For some reason she felt this urgent need to be home just in case Joe came by. The garage door was locked, but she divulged the code to get in. It was not that he would rob her, but she would be robbed of spending time with him.

Fighting the idea that a woman did not need a man, and that she made her way in life without one was falling apart. The only thing Regina had a dilemma about was needing him as a man, or because he was a man. The lack of sexual release had built up and Regina could not quell it with a simple night with her fingers and a seldom used toy.

The tire was changed, and the whole time Regina spent looking at her phone praying Joe would text her or call her. She remembered the same feeling when she was a girl waiting on a boy to ask her out to her first dance. She put down her phone in protest of her reversion but it was soon in her hand waiting for contact.

To Regina, Joe had to call her, or text her. The very thought of a guy not calling or saying something after he doused her uterus with life giving sperm could devastate her. Playing with fire was something she never did before, and the ride home was making her feel like a used sex doll.

Looking at the time and seeing that is was fifteen past noon did not help Regina's mental state. She had to stop and breathe when she realized she was acting crazy, and if it was to be a onetime thing she would have to live with it. Besides, the danger of being with him was too great the more she thought about it.

On the drive back Regina collected her thoughts and allowed her analytical self to return. Her emotions were in check and she decided to text Joe later today to tell him that she got called into work. Although it was a lie, it was the best way to evade him and push past the events from last night. The only thing Regina conceded on was making sure that her sex was well taken care of tonight with her toys. Every thought she did have of the prior night was how good it was, and that was going to be with her forever.

As Regina turned the corner to get to her house she saw Joe's truck on the street. He was shirtless in the summer heat working on her fence. All her reasoning flew out the window, as her only thoughts were him holding true to his promise. Although it was not a real promise, Regina knew she made it out to be one.

Pulling even closer she could not help but smile, and feel the rush of excitement course through her body as he stopped what he was doing to watch her pull into the driveway. Regina could not take her eyes of him as he stood there like some sort of male model posing to make a girl go mad with desire.

Joe was covered in sweat as the Southern summer heat hit his body. His muscles were so well defined as the sweat glimmered off of him. Regina tried to hold her excitement, but she could feel her own sex slicking itself up as if it knew what was going to happen.

Joe walked up to Regina as she got out of her car. "I hope you don't mind, but I got started early and grabbed some stuff from your garage to fix your fence."

Regina took a deep noticeable breath as he was within a few feet from her. The sensation in her mind was like it was reverting back to a teenager in love. She had to play it cool no matter how hot he looked all covered with sweat and dirt. For a quick second she thought he did it on purpose to drive her insane with lust.

"Oh no. I did not think you were going to come by," Regina admitted as her fears were unfounded and her thoughts were of him making love to her all day.

"Well, I got done early, and I figured I would help you out with your fence and all."

"Well, let me go inside and make you some lunch. It's the least I can do," Regina replied as her mind was thinking of a million things to do with him other than feed him.

"Ok. I am just about done. I can reattach the fence, but it will look dented."

"I don't care at this point. I am going to replace it soon," Regina quickly answered as she just wanted him to be inside the house so she could have her way with him.

"Ok. I will finish up, and be in to join you soon," Joe calmly said as he walked back to finish his task.

Regina rushed inside and ran towards the mirror checking, brushing, and swiping away any imperfections. She wanted to be perfect for when he was done. She knew he was going to come inside all sweaty and dirty, and that alone made it kinkier. Like a man working hard and coming inside to ravish his woman. The dirty novels Regina read were having a serious affect on her desires, and she knew it.

Making sure everything was perfect, she rushed to her bedroom to make sure everything was clean, and her perverted literature was put away. With a quick scan of the room, she could see everything was as neat as it could be in the time allotted. A few sprays of perfume, and she realized that she put too much on and would need to change her top.

Once Regina had her top off she was second guessing the bra she was wearing. Although it was an expensive bra, it was plain compared to the others she knew she had. Regina thought if Joe was going to ravage her like a manly animal, he should at least see her in something nice.

Finding herself rummaging through her bras, she could not find one that said fuck me. With a frustrated sense about her wardrobe, she decided on just wearing a low cut sleeveless top with no bra at all. Her breasts were easily visible, and her nipples could be seen on a good angle from the side too.

The sound of the door to the garage was heard, and Regina froze in fear knowing that Joe was inside, and she was out of time. "I am upstairs!"

Regina decided it was now or never. Her body tensed with anticipation to what was going to happen. Feeling her sexual need hit a peak her urgent need to be taken overrode any sense of formality of dating.

"You in here?" Joe called out as he was getting closer.

Regina stuttered as she could not figure out what to say, or how to get things going the way she wanted it to. The fantasy of being thrown down and plundered hit a snag as she thought about how to get it going the way she had it in her head. The fantasy of it all was based upon Joe knowing what to do, and Regina had no idea if Joe would just turn away.

It came to her as the sound of Joe's footsteps on the stairs could be heard. Regina quickly stripped out of her shorts and panties, and threw them into the corner. Opening her drawer, she grabbed the first pair of thong panties she could find; as she only owned two of them it was easy. Just as she heard Joe reach the top step, she pulled them up and bent over the bed and began making the bed.

With her ass bent over slightly Regina knew she was showing her sleek caramel brown ass cheeks to Joe just as he opened the door. Her mind was racing with fears of rejection as she knew Joe might not just go for it, and might be the gentleman and walk out. Regina decided on going all out to ensure he saw her as willing, and got up on the bed to bend over.

Just as the cold air hit her ass she realized that this was not her. She wanted this mystical romance setting but in all the work and preparation she felt cheap. She just turned to Joe as he walked in. "I am in here changing."

Regina settled for the basic honest truth, although she left out the real reason for her changing clothes. To her it was not worth explaining. She heard Joe at the door, and quickly wondered if it was going to happen. Her feelings were still ecstatic because he was in her house, but not over the edge as they could be.

"Oh. I can wait downstairs. I did not know you were changing," Joe answered with an apologetic tone.

"It's alright. I mean you can come in if you want," Regina called back not realizing it could be taken more than one way.

Joe walked in and Regina gave a surprised, but not startled look. She knew something might happen, or something very awkward. With Joe, Regina had no way to gauge him, as she knew he was extremely polite and respectful. A normal guy would just walk in and grope, but Joe waited to be invited in.

With his eyes on her loose top before moving to her thong covered sex, Regina wondered if he needed more. "You like?"

Joe walked towards her, and Regina felt her chest pounding with anticipation. It was going to happen, and his shirtless body was still covered with some sweat and dirt. He looked ready to take her, and she was ready.

Joe's lips were on hers, and she melted at the knees. It was only his strong grasp of her hips that stopped her from falling on the bed. "Does that answer your question?"

"It does a lot more than answer my question," Regina answered back with a sultry smile.

Joe moved in again and Regina closed her eyes and let her body feel the strength of a man taking a woman. A feeling of being needed came over her and caused her legs to tremble. Her sex was slick and ready to be used, as she felt his hands finally explore her body.

Regina felt Joe push her back on the bed as she sat right before him. Not wasting time she reached for his jeans to unzip them. The outline of his manhood was easily visible as Regina unzipped him. Her heart was pounding and her mind racing with erotic thoughts as his erect white shaft came free from its confines.

With all intention of taking him in her mouth, Regina was taken back as Joe lifted her up and moved her further on the bed. He finished removing his jeans and she knew he was going to be between her legs soon enough. Regina was just surprised that he did not want her to give him oral pleasure.

Joe was now between her ebony thighs and moved in to kiss her. Regina bent her knees and embraced Joe with her lips. All the passion of what was going to happen was now preparing Regina's vaginal opening for the white intruder that was soon to be entering her.

Joe continued to kiss her and Regina felt like she was the center of his world and the one he chose to be soul mates with. She knew it was a girly fantasy, but she could not help the sensation her body was giving her when his lips and tongue caressed hers.

Joe's throbbing love muscle was resting right on the top of Regina's entrance. The feeling of it just being close to her made her tingle through her body. He moved it ever so slightly as it slid down to her love canal. She knew he was just a push away from owning her body with his member.

His mushroom head was sliding in slowly, and Regina gripped onto his shoulders. He was about to make love to her yet again and it felt so right. It passed the halfway point and she felt her vaginal walls close around his intruding cock. She was already feeling the pleasure of it all and it had just began. The more he slipped inside of her the more she dug her fingers into his white flesh. It was like making love for the first time without the pain.

Joe slid out and then back in again. There was almost no friction as she felt her girl lubricant easily flow from her sex. Regina tried to keep her eyes open and on his, but they continued to close as her orgasm robbed her of the ability.

Joe began with long, deep penetrating pushes inside her sex tunnel. Regina knew that Joe could have her anyway, and when she did get control and opened her eyes, she was intoxicated by him. Everything about him, and how he was making love to her was right. His white skin gleamed with sweat and now his muscles were holding her legs as he pummeled his manhood deep inside of her.

With Joe's lips on her, Regina found it hard to express her deep secret of wanting to be fucked hard and dirty. His passionate hard pushes inside of her sex was beginning to have her thinking it was more than just simple sex. This feeling was now having an effect on her as she began to caress his arms like he was her lifelong lover.

Although Regina thought about the repercussions of unprotected sex, she gave into the fact Joe could do anything he wanted with her. All senses of logic were now drunk with the passion of the moment. This moment had Joe spraying his seed to an orgasmic climax and leaving everything else up to a chance of nature.

Regina could feel he was near after a few minutes of hard thrusting to a slower more concentrated one. Her mind should have been racing with excuses and reasons for him not to finish inside of her, but she could think of one. Her body wanted the ultimate finish; a finish where she would feel like a woman who truly satisfied her man.

Joe was giving off a low moan and she broke the embrace of their kiss to tell him that she was his. Regina looked Joe in the eyes and moaned, but stopped short of screaming like a porn star.

The crashing of Joe's body against hers continued, but Regina knew he was about to finish. His prick was throbbing and she swore she could feel every pulse it made inside of her. When Joe stopped just for a moment, Regina smiled and nodded at him.

The familiar warmth of his climax was now spurting into her. She knew from the moan and the look of pleasure on his face that he was enjoying it. Regina could not help her body from quivering with a euphoric bliss as her face showed a reaction for him filling her with his love seed.

Regina felt a sense of completion and love as Joe was emptying himself inside of her. It was as if she was being rewarded and loved at the same time. Not releasing from her grip she felt her vaginal muscles clamp hard around him almost trying to push him out. It was almost too overwhelming as Joe kissed her while keeping his hard member inside of her as a man would do who is trying to inseminate someone he loves.

Joe finally withdrew and fell next to Regina on the bed. She turned to him and he took her into his strong arms with a cuddling grasp. It was there that she knew she was in too deep with him. The feeling of commitment echoed throughout her brain. This man who just drained every ounce of fertile sperm from his body into her uterus was now holding her as if they were a couple who were madly in love.

Regina relaxed her muscles and let her body fade away into the warm embrace of Joe's muscular embrace. She felt like she belonged in his arms, by his side, and carrying his offspring.

She tried to talk with him, but there was not enough energy left in her to speak. She quickly drifted off towards an unexpected nap. His body was still covered in a manly sweat and grime from the work, but it only added to the mystique of who he was and the fantasy she had.

It was only twenty minutes, but it felt like an hour power nap. Regina jumped out of bed in shock of how she fell asleep so quickly and peacefully. Joe was still lying on his back sleeping as Regina looked over and gazed upon the man who just copulated with her. His physical form was like a work of art, and the essence of this man was now dripping down her legs.

The water from the shower was both refreshing and a wakeup. Regina could not escape the feeling of connection with Joe. A connection to the point of fear that she was already in love with him. It was like every flaw he had made him that much more desirable for her. Regina should have been scared, and wondered silently why she was unafraid of him finishing in her for the third time in less than twenty-four hours.