The tale of Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked back the bedroom with only a robe she saw Joe getting out of the bed. He gave a look of worry as Regina came into view. "I am so sorry about the sheets. I should have known I was covered in dirt from outside."

"Oh please. I can wash the sheets. Besides, it was worth it and I hope you liked it," Regina answered his fears with a smile.

"Oh, I did. But I still feel bad about it. They must be expensive."

Regina closed the distance and kissed Joe on the lips to ease his worry. "Take a shower and stop worrying about the sheets. I think there might be more of a mess later."

Responding to her kiss with a smile and answer. "More of a mess?"

"You don't want more of me?" Regina replied with a smile of seduction.

"Of course I do."

"You better, 'cause I want more of you. Now take that shower and come downstairs for something to eat," Regina answered pushing Joe towards the bathroom.

Regina was downstairs making lunch when her control of what was happening came to her. She was making this white man something to eat while he was showering upstairs. Not only was she pampering him, she actually thought of him as hers. Not hers for the time being, but hers as in a committed relationship.

The mere thought of having a man like Joe just leave her life was something of a fear now. How can someone who she loved almost from the start just come in and out of her life? How can a man meet her every sexual need and couple with her to the point of almost procreation just leave? Regina wondered how this can go on and also how she could escalate it.

Joe was downstairs and walking into the kitchen. His clean body was still wearing dirty clothes, but smelled like a clean man to prove he showered. "Might need some clothes there," Regina implied as he face showed a smile of needing her.

"I know, I am going to have to change once I get home."

Regina felt the twinge of fear hit her once he said something about leaving. She also fought the urge to be controlling and possessive of him. They were not in a relationship, and she knew her need of him had to be tempered. Although it felt so close to being in a relationship nothing was said to confirm it. Regina had to hold her tongue from divulging the 'I love you' phrase when he was exploding his semen inside of her.

"We can go out and get you some new clothes instead. It would be the least I could do for everything."

"That would be so sweet of you, but I rarely wear civilian clothes. I am afraid it would sit in a drawer for months before I would even wear it once."

With a hand extended to an empty chair. "Sit down and let me make you something, and we can come up with something for you."

Joe sat down and gave a small half smile as Regina did the same. Regina put some rolls on the table, and some packets of sliced meat. "How long are you going to be in town for? I know you took Josh to camp, but what do you have planned for your three weeks?"

"Josh gets back on Friday, and then my buddy and I are going camping for a week. Figure the week after that I will just relax and spend time with Josh."

With her mind racing for a reason or reasons for Joe to stay, she blurted out her only thought. "But you're free this week?"

Joe smiled as he took a bite of his food. Putting it down, he glanced back with a reassuring smile. "Yes, I am free this week. Did you want to do get together and do something one day this week?"

Regina felt she needed more than one day, she knew she needed more than a month with him. She imagined herself camping with him too; spending time in a tent fooling around, and waking up in his strong arms. Knowing that she could not be too forward, and that she could not impose herself either, she came up with something just for this week.

Regina thought about something that could keep them together for a long period of time. "We could go away for a few days. I have access to a condo near the beach."

"Can I get back to you about that? I am not sure I will be able to get away for a few days this week. I still have to settle some things with my house near the base. I can let you know tomorrow though. Soon as I get back I will make a few phone calls and find out what's going on."

Just knowing that Joe was leaving brought a resounding fear to her, a fear that this man will be swooped up by another girl who recognizes him for the man he is. The house near the base was something Josh never mentioned, and wondered what he meant by it. "You buying a house?"

"Trying to buy a small house near the base so I can move Josh in with me. It's just the plan I have once my deployment is over with, figure I can get things squared away once I am out of the Army."

The idea Joe was moving Josh, and the loss of being with him brought a panic to her body. "Going to move Josh from the school? Does he know yet, I mean I would not tell him of course?"

"I am going to tell him once the house in finalized. Figure he was always telling me he wanted to live with me again."

"Have you thought about buying a house here instead? It keeps Josh from changing schools."

"I have, but the price of houses here are too high. I would also have a hard time finding a job here too."

Joe's phone buzzed and he grabbed it to check a message. He read it over and then looked up and Regina. "I need to get going. A delivery I set up for my mother arrived early and I have to unload it."

Regina got up to say goodbye, but also tried to find a way to get him to come back. She had nothing to do that required his skills around the house, and she never mentioned anything about wanting him back. "When you are done, do you have dinner plans?

"Not that I know of."

Regina stopped him by grabbing his arm and blurting out her solution. "It's settled then. I am going to make reservations at this really nice place nearby. I heard it's really great and have been wanting to go for a while, but never had someone to go with."

Joe gave a concerned look as Regina beamed a smile at him. He looked at her hand holding his arm, and then looked at her. "Let me call you tonight. Besides I am not good company for an expensive restaurant."

Regina realized once Joe said he was going to get in contact with her that he was going to say no. Although she wanted to go with him, the chance to push him might cause him to ignore her.

"Well let me know," Regina said trying to keep a straight face. Her insides felt like they were being ripped out. A simple invitation decline was now the end of the world. She knew her emotions were wound too tight with him.

Joe left, and Regina watched him leave like he was going off to battle and would not return. The only solace she did get was his kiss goodbye. It was not a simple peck on the cheek or the lips, but a deep sensual kiss one gives to the one they love. Regina thought that his kiss meant he wanted her for more than a lover, or a quick toss.

Trying not to pout, Regina went through most of the day handling the fact there was no man in her house. The echoes of her fights with her ex rang in her ears like bells going off to warn a town. Malcolm constantly complained that she was a spoiled girl who got everything she wanted. Regina never shook off those fights, and wondered if this was the case with Joe. Was she just being spoiled and wanted a man she could not have?

Regina had no comfort in her own self realization, and resorted to just old memories and wine. This was her fourth bottle in less than three days, and she could not recall the last time she drank like this since college.

As the last glass was emptied she was almost drunk to the point of staggering. Tears came and went as the anger built up. It was funny as she laughed at her fury because it was directed at herself and not Joe. He did nothing wrong and she was furious at how she wanted him so much and yet barely knew him.

When Regina recited the words of asking him out to the dinner date it dawned on her like a brick falling on her. He did not want to go because of where it was. Joe was on board to go out but once the place was selected for him, he backed out. In her haste Regina forgot that Joe, like Josh was in poverty and was not all about flaunting money.

Regina reached for her phone and began dialing Joe's number, but her senses came to her that she was in no shape to hold a conversation. Regina texted him to just come over as the place did not have a reservation. Knowing it was a lie but one needed to be told to get Joe back. Regina wondered how she could fall in love so quickly and so passionately for a white man she just met.

Joe texted back a few minutes later and Regina was already drinking coffee to make sure she could be up for a dinner to bring him to his knees. Regina listened to her mother years ago when she was told a way to a man's heart was through his stomach. Regina was not shy around the kitchen, and now she was pulling stuff out of the cabinets to make for tonight.

Regina had three hours to make something spectacular, and just about that much time to sober up some. Although there was more wine to drink, she needed some senses before Joe was here. The fact that she had to get ready still did not help either. Regina was going to have to work quickly to pull this off.

Regina had the oven going, and the candles lit, by the time she could head to her room to make herself fuckable to any man who saw her. Regina played extra close attention to her legs, pussy, and hair. She needed her legs smooth as silk, and her pussy the same while smelling good too. Her hair needed to be long and straight with no imperfections.

Regina checked herself in the mirror naked and smiled. Her small frame showed a perfect balance of breasts to size ratio. She was not packing d cups, but her c cups were more than adequate to push out any shirt, or get any guy's attention. Turning around to see her ass always made her smile. The daily workouts and butt exercises gave her the shape she always wanted.

Regina slipped on her black thongs, and a short cut blouse that showed enough cleavage to make people look, while her skirt distracted them with her legs. With a more than generous amount of perfume on all areas that Joe might go near, Regina was ready to take her man.

Joe was knocking on the door, just as Regina was finishing in the kitchen. To her it was a little early, but not early enough to be a worry. Her makeup needed to be put on, but it could go as is. A deep breath later and she was answering the door.

Joe was cleaned up but still held the rugged look Regina loved. Wearing a nice polo, and some jeans he looked as best he could to her. The best he could was fine by her, as she just thought about what his jeans held back.

"Hi there. You look really good, but I am afraid I am under dressed for going out tonight. You said we were staying in."

Regina smiled trying to play off the fact she went all out for what was to be a simple date. "Oh, thank you. But I am not really dressed up, and we are staying in...I got dinner in the oven."

Joe walked in and gave Regina a kiss on the cheek and handed her a bottle of wine she did not see he was carrying. "Here I brought you this, but I am not sure what you like."

Regina took the bottle of wine and did not even look at it, he brought it and to her it was good. "I like everything so you're safe," Regina commented as her smile was beaming with joy from him showing up.

"Have a seat...can I get you something to drink? A beer, some wine before we eat."

Joe sat at the table and opened the wine and began pouring into the glasses already set ahead of time. Regina made small talk about how she had to learn how to cook while she was young and hated it, and now it was something she loved to do. Joe laughed and commented on his lack of cooking.

Regina heard the oven beep and knew her food was done. She also knew she needed to bend over to pull it out of the oven. Knowing her skirt was low and would ride up her ass exposing it; Regina aimed her ass towards Joe, and bent right over. There was no hiding the fact she was giving him a good look right at her ass crack with only a thin strip of fabric hiding her brown asshole. To Regina it was his to take later and this was just a taste of what he was going to have.

Regina retrieved her dish and placed it right on the oven. With a subtle look back, she saw that Joe was looking at her. Turning back to look at her dish, she smiled knowing that her little flirt worked.

Placing the dinner on the table, Regina presented her food like she wanted to showcase her domestic skills to him. Not being the one for believing in gender roles, Regina knew she was doing everything possible to appeal to a man she so desperately wanted. Like a fire burning in her heart and the only water to put it out was him.

Joe dove in and Regina took a sigh of pleasure and relief that he enjoyed it. She wanted to know more about him and began bringing up his service record. Asking what he was doing now, and if he really wanted to be deployed overseas.

Regina was on her second glass of wine and starting to feel the effects again. Joe was explaining how his battalion was being sent and as master sergeant he was needed. She wanted to speed up time one year so he could be hers forever.

"So what's after the Army, in terms of a job? I know you told me you want to have Josh move in, but have you looked into anything around here? I would hate for Josh to move away from his school. He is doing so well there, and has a great shot at a scholarship."

As Regina dropped her question she knew the answer, but wanted to rehash it as it bothered her that her fleeting chance at happiness was going to move away. The frustration Regina had was also with herself as she felt the compelling nature of her own wants for a man so quickly and without any real time involved.

"I know, Josh's Grandmother said the same thing. Funny you should bring it up. I think she told you to say the same thing. I will try to look around here though, but let's not talk about the future; I want to hear about you."

"How about we skip the talking part for a movie, and some more wine?" Regina responded as her hand reached for the almost empty bottle of wine.

"Deal, but I want to hear about you later then."

Regina gave her biggest smile with her answer. "Deal, but I pick the movie."

Joe tipped his glass of wine just slightly acknowledging her request. "Fine by me."

Regina began putting the dishes in the sink and Joe helped her. Joe looked at Regina as the last dish was handed to her. "I insist on helping you later with these."

"We shall see."

Regina led Joe to the living room and grabbed a movie from her shelf of movies. Landon had his own movie selection, but Regina wanted a movie with more sex and substance then just some action flick. Joe was on the couch and Regina joined him just as the movie began.

The lights were all out and Regina cuddled up with Joe like he was her husband of many years. She felt his arms wrap around her and a sense of comfort washed over her. It was as if her worries from a few hours ago were something of a distant memory. The only thing she thought about now was how to keep this feeling forever.

The utter sensation of having a man to lean against and rest your head on was something foreign to Regina even when she was married. Malcolm never was intimate with her like that and she was working a lot back then. With her head snuggled against Joe, her body was leaning more and more on him.

As the sex scenes played, Regina felt the twinge in her own sex as the thought of past love making with Joe filled her thoughts. Regina quickly recalled the way he controlled her, but in such a way that it drove her wild with lust. She could not help but move her hand towards his thigh, feeling his leg as her hand began to venture more and more to his groin.

Finally finding her prize between Joe's legs, she felt his manhood grow the moment she touched it. She looked up from her leaning head to see if he was going to look down at her in response to her hand being on his now growing member. When he gave no response, Regina took this as approval to keep it there and feel it grow.

When Joe's hand began to do the same exploration of her shoulder Regina just knew that it was going after her breasts. Not wanting to be shy, she adjusted her shoulders so he could easily slide his hand down and caress her breasts.

Regina let out a soft moan as Joe's hands finally reached her breasts. She in turn gripped his swollen shaft through his pant leg. His hand went from a soft caress to cupping it as she had her hand firmly gripping his erection.

"Is it the movie or you just naturally hard all of the time?"

"I can tell you for sure, it's not the movie," Joe answered as his hand began to grip more of her breast.

"So I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this then," Regina countered as her fingers unzipped the pants that held back his erection.

"I don't mind anything you do."

Regina smiled and moved off of the couch so she was on her knees and facing Joe. "Oh really?"

Joe smiled and gave a small laugh as Regina was between his knees smiling back at him. "Really. Anything you want to do is fine with me."

Regina was already moving her hands to his hips to pull his pants down. "So if I pull down your pants and pull out your prick to suck on it, you wouldn't mind?"

Joe laughed a bit at the question. "Would any guy mind?"

Regina's eyes got big as she saw Joe's white manhood spring free from his pants. It looked bloated and ready to erupt the moment she saw it too. Without thinking about it, Regina moved her lips to the tip of her lover's white male organ. Not that she was an expert in giving blowjobs as she could count on one hand how many times she gave one, but the urge to suck it came to her.

At first touch Regina noticed that Joe's erection was almost warm to her lips. She gave it a little kiss right before letting it slide past her lips until she stopped halfway down on the shaft.

A sudden erotic feeling came over her fast. The thought about sucking a white man's cock while he sat in her living room made her sex tingle with a deep erotic desire. She knew he could spurt right off into her mouth without as much as a warning. Regina never swallowed a man's orgasm, but the thought of doing it for this man defied her past inhibitions.

With her hand firmly wrapped around the base of Joe's shaft, Regina let her morality loose and sunk her mouth down. The feeling of Joe's cock filling her mouth made her own pussy wet just as quick. She knew his male member was specifically meant for intercourse, but the erotic deed of oral added to the already forbidden act of being with a white guy. There was no taboo left now and Regina felt empowered that she could give her man satisfaction with her mouth.

Slowly moving down on Joe's erection to the point of gagging, Regina slid back up to his pulsing head. Coordinating with her hand, Regina stroked slowly as she got into a rhythm. Regina could not remember her reasoning for thinking giving a blow job was disgusting. The feel of every throb and pulsing his cock was giving off drove tingles straight down to her pussy.

Regina's mouth was providing enough saliva as she continued to slick up his man shaft with every ounce of spit she could produce. It was her hand feeling all of her spit too as it dripped over it. Regina could not stop though. The feeling was too intense to stop, in her mind she had to continue, she had to do this again too. She saw herself giving him head in the future and doing it in random locations.

With her mouth and hand firmly wrapped around Joe's manhood, Regina went faster. Keeping a tight seal on his member, she went down as far as she could before going back up all the way until his mushroom tip was almost past her lips. She knew she was recreating the feel of sex with her lips as the epicenter of pleasure for his sensitive cock head.