The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, my concerns were washed away almost immediately after I sat down. One of the cheerleaders was waiving to me from behind the near basket, and I quickly recognized Katie in her cheerleader outfit. She was smiling brightly, then walked a little ways down the line of cheerleaders to tap a short blonde on the shoulder and point to me. Soon Cassie was searching the crowd in my direction, and she smiled and waived when she spotted me.

As the game kicked off, the girls focused on watching the game and cheering their team. I switched between watching the game and watching the girls. They certainly looked sexy in their uniforms, which consisted of a tight blue top with full sleeves and a plunging V neckline. The neckline and tightness made even Cassie's breasts stand out like round little mounds that proudly jutted from her chest. They also wore pleated skirts in the blue and white colors of their team. As they did their little cheer moves and shook their pompoms, I admired their shapely and muscular legs, and was a little envious of the definition on their thin but powerful arms.

During one of the timeouts, the cheerleaders did a routine that showed off their gymnastic skills. Katie along with another taller girl served as the base for one of the pyramids, while little Cassie was one of the girls getting hoisted into the air by a pyramid made with a base of two of the male cheerleaders.

I was a little surprised at the start of halftime when both Katie and Cassie made a bee line straight towards me. They smiled and chatted briefly with some of the other fans on their way to me, but some of the other guys around me were clearly jealous when they stopped at my seat.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Katie asked with a smile. A little sheen of perspiration made her face shiny, but there was warmth in the smiles from both her and Cassie.

"I had some time off today and thought I would drop by the game to see if I could see you two athletes in action," I responded. "I hope that's okay," I quickly added at the end.

"Of course!" Katie said emphatically, playfully smacking me on the shoulder. "I was just surprised to see you here."

"Yeah, we're glad you came," Cassie added, "Just remember that you're rooting for our team."

"Of course," I responded with a laugh. "You girls having fun?"

"Oh yeah," Katie replied, "Can't complain about the school paying to send us here to do this."

"We even get per diem!" Cassie chimed in excitedly. "Though I wish I had brought a little more money. I know it's cheesy, but I kind of like the tournament sweatshirts and t-shirts."

Katie laughed but added, "Yeah, they're not bad. They'd make a nice souvenir."

"Plus, it's colder than I expected!" Cassie complained, though the laugh that followed showed she wasn't too upset.

"We have to get back," Katie said quickly with her hand on my shoulder, "We just wanted to say hi, and if you're still here we'll come say goodbye after the game."

With that, the two girls headed quickly back down through the stands to rejoin their teammates.

I immediately got an idea, and after a short bathroom break and a stop to pick up some food at one of the food stands, I headed to the nearest merchandise booth. I couldn't understand what Cassie liked so much about the tournament clothing on sale. Maybe it was that they were offered in white, grey, and pink, with me guessing that Cassie liked the pink version. Or maybe she just liked that the splashy logo displayed the mascot of every team in the tournament. Whatever the reason, I picked up one small and one medium sweatshirt and one small women's tee, all in pink. They cost $50 all together, which I thought was a good deal.

The game was a blowout, thankfully with the girls' team winning easily. When the game ended, sure enough Katie and Cassie headed back up the stands towards me. As soon as they reached me, I handed Katie the plastic bag with the tournament clothes inside of it.

"What's this?" Katie asked, puzzled.

"It's a tiny little present for helping me find a fun distraction on an otherwise boring day," I replied.

"Oh my God, now way!" Cassie said as she sifted through the bag. "You got us the tournament sweatshirts!"

"And an extra t-shirt for you," I added, "Since you liked them so much."

Cassie pulled out the pink tee, admiring it briefly before turning to me with an exaggerated frown. "You totally didn't have to do this," she said. "I wasn't asking for this or anything, I was just saying I liked them."

"Well I'm glad you like them," I responded with a smile. "I was serious when I said it's a tiny little thank you present."

Cassie actually bent down and gave me a hug, before Katie interjected, "Thank you so much, but we have to run and catch the van back to the hotel. We'll see you later tonight, right?"

"Yup, see you later," I replied.

I was still smiling and happy from Cassie's giddy reaction to my gift when I walked back into my room later that afternoon. The afternoon at the conference had been uneventful, and the official sessions ended at 4:30. I had decided to head back to my hotel, get in a little workout at the hotel gym, and then get dinner at a restaurant next door to the hotel before calling it a night. Even the cold, windy weather couldn't dampen my spirits after the friendly reaction I got from Katie and Cassie at the basketball game.

I was expecting the girls to knock on my door sometime around 11, as they had the previous two nights, and so wasn't expecting the knock that came shortly after I had entered my room.

I opened the door to find Cassie standing in the hallway, wearing the pink t-shirt I had bought her.

"You like?" she asked, turning from side to side as if modeling the shirt for me. It looked just a little big on her tiny frame, but it didn't look bad at all.

I laughed and responded, "I do, but more importantly, do you like it?"

"For sure!" she replied. "Can I come in?"

"Of course," I said.

Once in the room, Cassie asked, "What are you up to?"

"Well I was going to go run on the treadmill maybe, down at the gym, and then get some dinner after that. What are you doing back already?" I asked.

"We had an early game today, so we're off until the team dinner at seven. Katie is down at the gym working out right now. You mind if I watch tv in here while you're out, there's boys in my room watching something stupid right now."

"Sure," I replied.

Cassie quickly settled into my couch and watching the television while I changed in the bathroom. I was nervous about leaving my wallet in the room while she was alone in the room, so I hid it in my clothes before heading down to the gym.

Katie was working out on some light free weights when I walked into the exercise room, and she paused briefly to give me a friendly waive in the mirror. She looked great in a sports bra, her prominent abs on display and her top hugging her big, round breasts. While I ran on the treadmill, I caught glimpses of her firm, tight ass as she bent over, and I admired the deep valley between her cleavage as she worked the weights. There were only a few other people in the small room, at least one of whom I guessed was a male teammate of Katie's.

Katie was still going with the free weights when I returned to my room to take a shower. I found Cassie still sitting on the couch, watching some sort of entertainment news program.

"Looks like you had a good run," Cassie offered as I headed to the bathroom.

"Yup, and now I need a quick shower," I responded before closing the bathroom door behind me.

I never considered locking the bathroom door. I was used to travelling and living by myself, and Cassie's presence never made me think I might want to lock the door. That was a good thing, I later realized.

I had finished with my hair and was soaping my body when the glass door to the shower slid open. I hadn't even heard Cassie open the bathroom door let alone walk to the shower. As the door slid aside, the vision that greeted me of Cassie's completely naked body made my breath catch. I had seen her thin but wiry arms before, and shapely legs, but it was another thing to see every inch of her pinkish, flawless skin on display. Her stomach was so flat that her hip bones stuck out at her sides. If not for the swell of her hips and the rise of her smallish but firm breasts, her body might have been boyish. But those feminine swells and her pretty face made her gorgeous. She had tiny, pink nipples that stuck out from the tips of her little tits, and an impossibly firm looking ass that curved out from her powerful thighs. And her pink pussy was completely shaved.

"I wanted to thank you properly with my own tiny gift," Cassie said before stepping into the shower and closing the door behind her.

Her soft, smooth body melded gently against mine beneath the spray of the warm water from the shower. She was so much shorter than me that her pelvis came to rest on my lower thigh and her bare, round breasts pressed against me right around the level of my belly button. I bent down to kiss her as her blonde hair began to get wet from the spray of the shower, and she turned her head up to greet my lips with a soft peck of her own. But she drew back quickly, one of her hands sliding up my thigh and playfully tickling at my balls.

Cassie kept her blue eyes on mine to watch the reaction as her small, soft fingers closed over the shaft of my rapidly growing cock. Her fingers lightly and playfully slipped up and down the length of my shaft as my member continued to grow. One of my own hands landed softly on her taut stomach, and then slid up over her wet, slippery skin until it was cupping one of her little breasts. Her young tit flesh was delightfully firm, even if her small breast was completely swallowed up in my large hand. While her own hand began to pull up and down over my hard cock, I used my thumb to teasingly rub over her little, pink nipple.

A tiled ledge about four inches tall separated the shower from the rest of the bathroom, and held the glass sliding doors. With my cock fully hard, Cassie turned and stood on the ledge, her feet pointed outward and her chest pressed against the warm glass so she could balance on the ledge. I ran my hand appreciatively over her firm, round ass, marveling at the muscles I felt just below the smooth skin, slippery with the water still sprinkling our bodies. Her rear was impossibly tight. As she stood there, faced away and spread wide for me, my hand snaked around her hips and delved down between her legs.

I rubbed lightly over Cassie's smooth upper pussy lips and she sighed, but when my wet finger tips quickly found her clit she squeaked in surprise. At first I only rubbed lightly around her hard little nub, causing Cassie to move her smooth ass in slow circles in sync with my finger. But then I took two fingers and began to rub upwards gently with both of them. Cassie let out a high pitched sigh and arched her back deeper as I played with her sensitive spot.

By the time I began to run my thick fingers firmly and quickly up and down over Cassie's clit, her pelvis was trying to grind back against my fingers. I took my hard cock and laid it across the length of her ass crack, firmly between those tight ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah," Cassie encouraged as I continued to rub circles over her clit. I took my cock and placed the head at the opening to her hole, getting a breathy "Yes, do it," of encouragement from Cassie.

The angle wasn't easy, with Cassie so much short than me, even though she was balanced on the thin ledge. But when I bent my knees and pressed at the right upward angle, I felt my cock head squeezed as it slipped past the tight entrance to her pussy. I tried to keep up the rubbing on Cassie's clit, but I had to press several inches of my hard thick cock into her pussy before I could get close enough to where my hand was at the right angle. She was very tight, and I delighted in feeling her soft, slippery pussy walls squeezing the sides of my invading dick as it entered her.

Cassie gasped as I buried myself to the hilt inside of her, and then moaned deeply when my fingers renewed their arousing attention of her pussy. I could only rock back and forth a couple of inches if I wanted to keep all of the angles right, but that seemed to be enough for Cassie as I filled her pussy while rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes, yes, yesssssss," she moaned loudly as I fucked her.

The small motion was enough stimulation for me, her hot, wet pussy gripping my manhood firmly as I thrust it in and out of her. When I looked down, the sight of her very firm, round ass being split by my thick meat was also very arousing. Best of all, through the slightly burred glass of the shower, I could see Cassie's amazing body in the bathroom mirror as I fucked her. Her face was contorted in pleasure, eyes closed tightly, as she spread her body wide for me. I could see her firm little breasts smashed up against the glass shower door, and the outlines of her well defined abs. With her legs spread wide for me, I could also see my fingers rubbing between her legs, driving her wild.

I picked up the pace a little, the steam from the warm water rising around us as my eager cock slipped back and forth inside Cassie's tight, slippery pussy. Not long after I started fucking her faster, pressing her tight little body more firmly against the glass, Cassie started moaning in earnest.

"Oh fuck you're big. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" she pleaded.

My long, thick cock slipped in and out of her tight entrance with a steady rhythm, and Cassie came hard on my rubbing finger. She left out a half squeal, half scream of pleasure as I watched her reflection in the mirror. Her little, pink body shook against the glass and her legs trembled as she came, my thick dick impaling her.

Feeling her slippery body shuddering against mine, hearing her squeal, and most importantly feeling her tight pussy contract in spasms around my thick cock, drove me suddenly over the edge. I stopped rubbing Cassie's little clit and grabbed her hips firmly to pull her deeply onto my cock as I came.

"Oh shit!" I blurted out as the orgasm burst from my loins, flooding my mind with pleasure and tingling my body all the way down to the tips of my toes. My own legs shook as I came hard, my cock shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into Cassie's pussy while I held her tightly against my pelvis. She made a cooing sound as I came hard inside of her, lost in the bliss of my pleasure.

When I came back to my senses and slipped my shrinking dick free of her pussy, Cassie turned as she stepped down off the narrow ledge and hugged me.

"I didn't expect to cum like that," she said into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her thin frame.

"I only came in here to shower," I joked, earning a sweet little laugh in return.

We took turns toweling off after the shower, and she re-dressed quickly in the bedroom. "Got to meet the team for dinner," she said in parting as she hurried to the door while I pulled on a clean shirt. "But I'll see you later.

Chapter 5: A Cold Night

I returned to my room after diner to find the local news warning that it could snow overnight if the temperature stayed cold enough. An off shore storm system was approaching, and it could be a lot of snow or a lot of rain. The weather lady didn't seem too concerned, so I wasn't either.

I had gotten completely ready for bed and was beginning to wonder if the girls were still coming over to my room when Cassie and Katie turned up at my door after 11:30. They had changed into pajamas and quickly set about turning the couch into their bed, and I could smell alcohol on their breath as I helped them. We barely said anything before we all settled in for the night.

The night turned out to be bitterly cold. I'm sure people from truly cold areas like Minnesota or Canada would make fun of me for saying it was bitterly cold, but it was for me. The hotel room, designed for people enjoying a beach vacation, wasn't built to hold in a lot of heat. Between the big, glass sliding door, large window, and relatively thin insulation around those openings, cold air seeped steadily into the room. A strong, cold wind also rattled the sliding glass door periodically throughout the night, pushing little currents of cold into the space near the exterior wall. The heater churned all night long, but seemed to be losing its battle against the cold night air.

I huddled under the comforter and sheets, and sometime after 3am I felt the bed shift under me. I looked up to see a figure crawling into the bed next to me and quickly joining me under the covers.

"Can I sleep in the bed with you?" Katie asked. "It's really cold tonight and Cassie keeps hogging the covers."

Even as I said, "Of course," Katie was already snuggling her body against mine. I ended up on my side, facing away from the sliding glass door and towards where Cassie was sleeping in the sitting area, with Katie's firm backside pressed against me beneath the covers. We were spooning.

I threw an arm over Katie and she eagerly pressed her back against my chest, my arm drawing her closer. "You're warm," she said.

Absently, I drew my hand against her body, and the tips of my fingers came to rest just at the bottom of the swell of her large, round breasts, with my palm resting against her chest. I remember thinking that I hadn't meant to cop a feel, but my finger tips were brushing against the firmness of the bottom of her tit flesh, and she wasn't wearing anything under her shirt. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I was tired and it was the middle of the night, and I fell right back asleep.

It's even more embarrassing to admit that I woke up some time later with Katie wiggling her ass against my crotch, and whispering softly in the darkness, "Hey... hey!"

"What?" I mumbled, less than half awake.

"You keep feeling up my boob!" Katie hissed softly in the darkness.

To my complete surprise, not only was my hand now entirely on her breast, I had somehow slipped my hand under her shirt. Beneath my palm I could feel her hard, little nipple, and my fingers rested on bare, smooth, warm tit.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, still whispering. "I don't know how that happened, I swear!" I frantically pulled my hand out from under her shirt and returned it to my side.

Katie giggled quietly in the darkness and rolled onto her back so she could turn her head to face me. I could just make out her cute little pointed nose and pretty face in the darkness, though her light blue eyes looked like black pools with the absence of lighting.

"You trying to claim that you were sleep fondling me?" she asked.

"I swear," I began emphatically, "I don't know how it happened. I was asleep, I don't even know how long my hand was like that."

Katie laughed quietly and said, "Don't worry, I don't mind too much. Your hand went under my shirt a few minutes ago, and I wouldn't have said anything except you keep moving your palm and rubbing my nipple, and it was kind of turning me on. I couldn't stay asleep."

"Sorry about that," I apologized.

"It's okay," Katie said, "Just keep your hands away from my sensitive parts or I'm going to make you take care of me if I get too horny to sleep." With that, she rolled back onto her side.

It's additionally embarrassing to admit this, looking back on it, but I feel asleep again. I was tired, the whole week had been strange. But that's no excuse for dozing off with a beautiful girl in bed next to me after she had been flirting with me.

"Hey!" Katie whispered in the darkness, and my eyes shot opened. I was startled for a brief moment until I remembered where I was and who had woken me.

I must have slept for some time because we were facing each other and my arm was wrapped around Katie's waist.