The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers

She turned her car into a suburban neighborhood. The homes were all large and beautiful, set back on two acre lots. Her house was too big for her, but she had bought it for a great price when she thought she would be getting married and starting a family. She pulled into the driveway and parked. Then she walked up the tiered, slate walkway lined with wooden flower boxes overflowing with purple and pink azaleas until she reached her front door.

Dana poured herself a glass of wine in the large open space kitchen and cut a wedge of cheese nibbling on the end. A bath was what she wanted most. She just wanted to soak and relax and wait for Jackson to call. She missed him and it had been too long since she felt him inside her. She unbuttoned her blouse pulling it from her skirt with her left hand while holding her glass in her right. She turned into her bedroom at the top of the stairs to run the bathwater.

"Stacy?!" She screamed startled. The cheese fell from her hand, but she managed to hold onto the wine. "What are you..."

Stacy was spread eagle in the middle of her bed with the black nylons and heels still on. "Oh God!" She cried but it was too late to stop her climax. "Ohgod! Ohgod!" She was watching Dana look at her. "Oh, No! Oh..." Her face contorted as she screwed her eyes shut. Her legs trembled and shook. And then her eyes opened back up with a shocked expression of absolute embarrassment.

Dana stared back and then she let out a laugh. "You used my vibrator?"

"Yes." Stacy replied sheepishly. "Sorry."

Dana took a big gulp from her glass and set it on the dresser. "How long have you been awake?"

"A couple of hours."

"How long have you been doing that?"

"A couple of hours."

Dana began to laugh again. Then Stacy laughed too. It was still embarrassing, but it wasn't as bad as when momma caught her and tried to shame her.

"My god." Dana said looking at her body. "You're going to look like that forever. It's unfair."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"I'd kill for that body. Have you looked at yourself?"

Stacy's eyes burned green at the compliment, the vision of her future still clear in her mind. "I look different now." She said shyly. "My boobs are bigger. And my butt is rounder. And I have more definition in my arms." She said as she held out an arm and twisted it looking at her slight muscles.

Dana came over and sat down on the bed. "Why did you do it? I've been dying to ask you."

"Would you do it?" She asked.

"I don't know."

"He's going to ask you. He loves you."

"I... I don't think I could." Dana said.

"I know." Stacy replied. "You promise you won't get mad if I tell you why?" Dana nodded. "It's because I'm in love with him. I always have been. Not in a good sister way either." She said quietly. "I couldn't let him be alone forever."

"You kissed him after your vision." Dana noted as she put the pieces together.

"Jackson and I were always close. He was a good brother. After he healed Josh Callaway and you went away... he was really sad..." Stacy pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "It was right after he was missing for days and then he fell into that sleep and no one knew if he'd be better... I... I realized that my feelings for him were different than I thought. So after you were gone and he was feeling alone... I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't lie about it and I told him. I asked him to take my virginity."

Dana didn't know how to respond. "No you didn't!" She sputtered floored by the admission. But she saw the look on her face. "You did?"

"He turned me down. And he said all the reasons it couldn't happen. 'We can never be together that way' he said. I was terrified. I thought I ruined everything and he'd never talk to me again."

"Oh, Stacy." She said putting a hand on her knee to comfort her. She actually felt bad for her. "He was right. You can't be together that way. So, what happened?"

"I stood there in front of him and asked him why I felt broken inside. I asked why I felt ugly. And I took off my dress and asked him to look at me. I could tell he tried to look away. But I asked him to look at me and tell me if I was ugly. I felt ugly." Stacy's eyes were wet with tears. "And... He looked... He tried to comfort me and tell me I wasn't ugly... he said I was beautiful. I know he was feeling lonely too and it just happened."

"Wait!" Dana said standing up. "When you said he would love you above all others... you meant it. He's in love with you. And you two have been..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. "Oh no! No, no." She paced back and forth trying to breathe.

"He's in love with us." Stacy said. "You can't be mad at him. Promise me."

"And when you said you'd love me too? You said I tasted sweet." Dana felt very confused. "Are you saying you and I are going to..." She had trouble even looking at her sitting naked on the bed now. "What did you see?"

"He changes everything, Dana. There's a revolution coming. Can you comprehend what he knows? What that means to everything? The world is going to change and it's gonna be rocky."

"How will it change?"

Stacy thought back to the cave. Her thighs squeezed together when she thought about how forcefully he fucked her. But it was his power that she focused on, the medallion reassembling and him lifting that huge stone. It had already started, but it would take time for him to control it. She'd seen his struggle in her vision too.

"Where is he?" She asked suddenly.

"I haven't seen him in weeks. He wanted to be alone."

"So you haven't spent time with him since we got back?"

"Not really. Just when I came to pick you up."

"He went back, Dana. Don't you understand? He went back to the cave. It's finished now. He's struggling to find his way. But he's... powerful. He needs us. You and me. He loves us both." She said.

"He took your virginity." She said quietly. The words sounded strange in her ears. Tears escaped her eyes. She cared for him and it hurt her.

Stacy held out her arms and beckoned her over. "He did." She replied delicately as Dana sat down again. "He loves you. You're going to have his baby."

"How do I know that? How do you know that? Why would I do that after he... did that to you? I'm confused. This isn't how I imagined my life... I just came home to take a bath. Everything is always so fucked up."

"I promise it's going to be okay. He's not going to be a normal person, Dana. You know that already. You could never expect this to be normal. But he loves you. That's all that matters." Stacy rubbed her back in small, comforting circles with the palm of her hand. "Wait here." She said scooting off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and ran the bath checking to make sure the water was nice and hot.

"You're wearing my nylons and my shoes." Dana said looking at the naked girl and her perfect body as she came back out.

"Sorry. I was being nosey."

"They look good on you." She sniffled.

"Come on." She said. "Let's get you into that bath. I'll get you another glass of wine, and you can relax. There's time to talk later." Dana's blouse was already hanging open. She reached up and pulled it gently from her shoulders and folded it. "I think you have beautiful clothes." Stacy added sweetly. "Momma never let me where fancy lingerie like this." She unclasped the bra and slid it off Dana's breasts. "I was going to try a bra but your boobs are much bigger than mine."

"I like your boobs." Dana sniffled again looking at Stacy's perfect, round breasts.

"Up." Stacy said taking her hands and lifting her to her feet. She unzipped the grey pencil skirt and slid it down and then her black lace panties. "There we go."

"Why are you doing this for me?" Dana asked suddenly. "If you love him then why help me? Why share him?"

"Because he loves you. And I love him." She said. "Momma was always horrible to me. And you've been so nice. And maybe because you're the only other person that understands what's happening." She looked down kicking off the high heel shoes. "And if I had to share the person I love, I couldn't pick a better person."

Dana didn't know what compelled her but she leaned forward and kissed her. She let her lips linger, and when she opened her eyes she saw the glowing green flecks staring back at her. They were hypnotizing and they reminded her of Jackson.

Dana was so overwhelmed by the girl's story. Everything was going to change, she kept thinking. And this girl was going to love her and share the father of her future child. It was all perfectly insane. Yet some part of her knew it would be true. If she could only get passed the parts she didn't understand, then it would be okay. Dana fell back on the bed and pulled the Stacy with her. Stacy was so sweet, and so lovely. It just happened and she didn't know how to stop, so she kept going, kissing her, hoping to make it all come true. Then it would be okay, she kept thinking. All she had to do was get past this hurdle.

Stacy felt all that heat rush down there again. It felt moist and wet and needy. The butterflies started in her belly too. She'd never been with a woman and she was nervous and scared. But Dana's lips were soft and they traveled down her body kissing her breasts. It felt different than the way Jackson did it. It was delicate and warm. She felt the hand on her inner thigh. The fingers were soft, not rough like she was used to, and they traveled up until they touched her spot and she thought was in heaven.

Dana's breasts crushed into her belly, her nipples distended and hard and in need of attention. But her fingers had found the moist hole, and she moved lower until her mouth was just above it, the heady scent of arousal filling her nostrils. Her tongue licked, long and slow, across its smooth, bald surface until it found Stacy's engorged clit.

"Ohmygod!" Stacy moaned so softly. Her hands went down and disappeared through the brunette tresses of Dana's hair. She moved her hips pushing back into her tongue, squirming for more attention. Her breath was uneven with soft, ragged gasps. Her innocent features betrayed her surprise, her lips curled into a permanent look of amazement. "Uhhuh... uhhuh... uhhuh... ohhh..."

Jackson had licked her there before, but this felt better now that it was shaved and smooth. The whole thing felt wet and slippery and sensitive. It was more than just that. Dana knew just how to touch her. Her tongue found that sensitive button and licked it just right. More pressure. Less pressure. Up. Down. Left. Right. It was like she searched out every nerve ending and made sure it vibrated her to her very core. Stacy was a mess. She could barely hold still as her body twitched and twisted and moved with every new sensation.

Dana kept sweeping her long tongue over and around the girl's clit. She'd never licked a woman before, but Stacy's thin pussy lips and pure pink flesh had her entranced. And the taste of her was so fresh; at least it was the only way she could think to describe it. Every time she squirmed, Dana felt like it was an invitation to keep going. The squeaks and soft moans made her own pussy ache for attention.

"Ohmygosh." Stacy's breath caught in her throat. Her voice was so innocent and childish. Her body tensed and she braced herself on the covers watching Dana work. She let out a girlish grunt and her hips bucked upward and she felt a gush as she came. She lay there breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling. "Whoa." She let out a nervous, giddy giggle.

Dana leaned back suddenly aware of the impulsive act she'd just performed on the young girl. "I'm sorry." She said quietly. "I... oh shit... what was I thinking..." She didn't know what to say. Her body trembled with confusion.

"Don't be! That was... wow." Stacy cooed. "It's okay. We'll be okay. The three of us." She nestled into her, the way she did with Jackson, and let her hands caress Dana's breasts and tug on her nipples. "I've never done that before with a girl... I'd like to do it again... If you want to, I mean..." She was on quite a high. Then she remembered why she had gotten Dana undressed in the first place. "But right now you should take that bath and relax."

Dana sank into the hot water feeling it soothe her aching muscles. The lights were dimmed and the stress melted away. She couldn't believe what had come over her, but Stacy made it feel okay, like they were in this together. Stacy came back with a full glass of wine and set it on the side of the tub. She rolled down her stockings and then sat on the ledge behind her, dipping her feet in on either side of her.

"What are you doing?" Dana asked.

"Shhh." She said wringing out a wash cloth and then using it to rub her neck and shoulders. It reminded her of cleaning Jackson in the hayloft after he made her a woman. Dana leaned back into her and closed her eyes sipping her wine. She lifted the glass to Stacy. "Thank you." She giggled. She never drank alcohol. But she had a lot of firsts these past few months. She took a swallow passing it back.

"We have to let Jackson know you're awake." Dana said quietly taking another sip.

"I know." She said. "I was just enjoying the time alone with you... It's... it's nice. And when we call him, I'll have to share you again."

Dana handed the wine glass back to Stacy. "That's so sweet." She said, blushing just a little. She actually felt smitten by the comment as if Stacy admitted to having a crush on her. "Wait." She grabbed her iPhone, which she always kept nearby for work. "Let's make a memory." She held the phone up and took a picture of them.

Stacy looked at it. Dana's breasts floated just above the water and her head was leaning back into Stacy's cleavage. She had a lovely smile. Stacy looked radiant as she held the glass of wine in one hand and the doctor in her other. They looked happy, like lovers.

"It's perfect." Stacy said. Dana opened a text message to Jackson. "Are you going to tell him now?" But Dana didn't type anything. She attached the photo and clicked send. Stacy gasped. "You're horrible!" But she didn't mean it and she started to laugh picturing his face. Dana laughed too feeling better again.

******

Light pooled out from around the barn door. It was getting late already, but Jackson still couldn't sleep. The floor had been swept of saw dust and cleaned. The piles of wood neatly restacked and arranged by size and type. His new furniture pieces were set up on raised four by fours in the center of the barn. It was easier for him to get to the edges and bevel the designs into them this way.

Jackson's mind was awash in thought. He'd set out an entirely new venture in a corner of the barn. It was a drafting table and a desk. His hands moved constantly and he'd started sketching out drawings. For the first time, he finally felt like he knew what he should be doing. What he must do. The designs in front of him were dumbfounding. He could accomplish what no one else could.

The phone buzzed on the desk next to him. It must be Stacy, he thought. It was time. He could sense it somehow. He grabbed the device and entered his passcode, and his eyes went wide at the picture on the screen. Jackson couldn't be sure how long he stared at it before he remembered to breathe. Then the reality of it struck him and he let out a laugh. His thumb stroked over the screen as if he could touch them. Dana knew about him and Stacy now. She must, he thought. And somehow his sister made it all okay. He looked back at the designs in front of him. It was happening. It would all change. And they would be at his side.

A rush of energy filled him. He did a standing jump almost ten feet up and grabbed a wood support beam and began doing pull ups. All the work he'd been doing had distracted him from thinking about the girls, but now he felt the aching in his balls and the heavy weight of his sack hanging between his legs. It was worse than ever. Soon, he thought. Then he dropped down landing on both feet.

Jackson heard the mutt whining outside the door and slid it open. "Hey Fudge, whatcha doing out here?" He scratched the pooch just above his tail while he wiggled through his legs and then wagged his whole rear end, walking around him in circles too excited to stand still. He looked up and saw his mother sitting on the deck and walked out to join her. "What are you doing up?" He asked noting the glass of wine in her hand. "And why are you drinking? You never drink?"

"Not never." She said. "I was fun once. I used to drink when your dad was alive." She had the old radio playing low. It was older than he was. "Do you remember when we used to sit out here and listen to the golden oldies station? It used to be the only station that would come in. We'd drink wine and talk and watch you catch fireflies. That was before I was even pregnant with Stacy. I miss him. I miss of all of you."

"I haven't gone anywhere." He said taking a seat in the chair next to her and putting a hand on her arm. "I'm right here."

"I screwed it all up, Jackson. Lord knows I did what I thought was best... but... I never trusted in Him to guide you both in His own way." She took a long sip from her glass. "I hit Stacy. I don't want to say why... but the way she looked at me afterward... she hasn't spoken to me since and I don't blame her."

"We both needed some time." Jackson said. "And it's not your fault. Things have changed. And there gonna keep changing. We need to talk about it."

"You're in love with Dana and you're going to move out." She guessed. "It's okay. I should be happy. She's a doctor. A good one. And very beautiful."

Jackson stood up and got himself a glass. "It's not about Dana." He said sitting back down and filling his glass. "I spoke to the Archbishop last week."

"I know." She said.

"I told him that I didn't want to be bothered about it anymore. I want them to leave me alone."

"I know." She said again.

"He's sick, you know. He has lung cancer." His mother looked over at him. She didn't know that. "I offered to heal him."

"You did?" She asked confused. "But..."

"He knew what I meant. I won't admit it to the Church. I don't want the attention.... But he was a good man and if I could help him... You raised me right. You raised me to help those in need."

Sally's eyes were wide with wonder, and she couldn't remember him saying anything about her being a good mother before. "Did He speak to?" She asked. "Was it an angel? Or God? Or..."

"No." He replied. "It wasn't anything like that. What I want to tell you is hard to understand, but I want you to hear it. I want you to understand it. And then you can never tell a soul. Never."

"Yes. Sure." She leaned forward in her chair intrigued.

"I believe in the one true God." Jackson said. Sally smiled at the words. He said them more for her than anything else. "I believe that He is the force that created the Universe and all things in it. But I was given a gift that wasn't from him. It was from a very old race of people from another world."

"Jackson..." She said in a disapproving tone, not liking where the explanation was going.

"Shush." He said. "Listen." He held up his wine glass looking at the liquid inside. He stuck his finger in the brim of the glass and moved it around in a circle. The liquid began to swirl creating a small whirlpool until he slowly lifted his finger up and the wine followed in a thin, swirling tornado out of the glass, suspended in midair. He turned his head as he watched it and then he lowered his finger dropping it back into the glass and it pooled out as if nothing had happened. He took a sip. "They collected knowledge for a billion years, studying different places and cultures and sciences. When their time ended, they left all that information to one person to protect it and use it. To do good with it."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers
123456...9