The Temperature Rises for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined.

"It feels completely unnatural to comment on such a thing, but I want to think about this just as much as you do. It is incredibly hot. Before I met you, I wouldn't have believed women like you two would ever exist in my universe. And even though I am married to you and this is all happening, I still find it hard to believe. Did you watch your video with Mike yet?"

"Katrin and I spoke about that. She told me when you two met, she decided on the spot that she wanted to watch it with you first. She really likes you. Not sure why! I decided it would also be hot to watch it with her for the first time. I have lots of sexy things in my head. There is so much running through my imagination that I have to concentrate on one part at a time or I will explode! I'm really happy we are doing this. I feel like every part of our lives has become a never ending shared adventure. Each day I wake up and can't wait to see you. I want to be with you and make love with you constantly. The time with Mike was so exciting. The anticipation and the sex... amazing. It was fun surprising you like that and so horny knowing that you could see me feeling those things. Mmmmm. I think about the first time with Stephane too. With both it was different, but the things I felt! I loved it. Thinking about what you must have felt while your wife was with someone else, discovering and trying new things that turned me on and the pleasure during the sex... the beautiful orgasms, mmmmm! And now this! It's like I'm walking around being sexually electrocuted. I love being like this! I'm thinking about you now with Katrin and it deeply excites me. You know what I'm doing? I'm tormenting myself as well as you. And you know what your naughty wife is going to do after you leave on Friday? She is going to watch herself in the video with Stephane and remember how it felt that night. And she is going to watch her orgasms. And then she will watch it again and imagine that it is you and Katrin. And after you have been with her, I want you to tell me every small detail. It will be strange for me, just like it was for you our first time, but I promise I will eat you alive after that. My naughty thoughts are making me crazy!"

What could I say? My world had become surreal.

We lifted our wine glasses.

"Na zdravy."

"Cheers."

The Date

It was the Friday when Katrin and I arranged to meet. We had planned to have dinner at the Lure Fishbar in Soho. It wasn't far from the studio where we would go afterward. I couldn't function. I was so nervous and now understood what Jana had already been through. For me it was considerably more difficult than being a voyeur. I had already taken two cold showers during the day. I left work a little earlier than usual. It was worse than a first date. I tripled checked everything. Jana arrived home looking beautiful as usual. I wondered if she had any more surprises for me.

"Hi Beautiful."

"Ahoj. How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, strange, lucky, bewildered and more."

"Could you have imagined when we started dating that we would ever do something like this? I can't think of anything else. Even though I have been with two other men since we started this, it is a really strange feeling to know what will happen to you. I think what I did was easier. All my attention was focused on one thing and I was surrounded by distractions. Mmmm. I am see-sawing between strangeness and excitement. Mostly excitement. I'm imagining what will happen later. I thought you were the one with the most twisted and overactive imagination but now I'm not so sure! I know my jealousy will start the moment you leave, but I will touch myself to take my mind to a more relaxed place. This is so hot!"

How different are men and women?

"I can hardly speak. I'm not sure if this is if this should be defined as an adventure or psychological and physiological torture?"

"John, there is no pressure from any side. Just do what is comfortable. I love you and trust you and want you to feel the pleasure you want. And I also understand if you would rather watch football."

Jana disappeared and once again returned smiling, naughtily wearing only the symbolic t-shirt and stilettos. She stood with her back to me and lifted the back of the t-shirt.

"I'm a bit itchy here. Could you please scratch me a little?"

I grabbed her before she had a chance to escape.

"Whatever does or doesn't happen tonight, thank you beautiful wife. And now I'm going to call the International Criminal Court in The Hague and report you for crimes against the prostate!"

I kissed her and quickly left before I couldn't.

"Na schledanou. Hesky vecer! (Bye, have a beautiful evening!)."

Dinner

I was unfashionably early and waited for Katrin in front of the restaurant. When she finally arrived (on time!) and stepped out of the taxi, my heart nearly punched a hole through my chest. Many people around me stopped and became silent as they saw her. It was a different reaction to what I was used to with Jana. Normally there were a great number of stolen glances, but this awed silence was something else altogether.

"Hi."

"Hi." I kissed her lightly on the cheek and took her hand.

"I won't tell you how you look, it would be a terrible cliché. Let's go in before I collapse from shock."

"Maybe this woman likes terrible clichés?"

I put my arm around her waist and we entered the restaurant. We were shown to our table and I was very particular of my good manners and seated her first in the right way. I had also pre-empted my uncontrollable excitement by wearing the tightest underwear I could find. It did a good job of containing things down there.

There were two very large elephants in the room. One hers, one mine. We were not thinking about the restaurant menu.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Red wine would be nice, but I'm happy to try what you like."

I chose to ignore that outwardly, although my heart skipped a few beats. I scanned the wine list and the coincidence leapt out at me. Pomerol. It had to be.

"Jana told me what she did to you this week, I mean, didn't do to you. It's not kind not being naughty to her husband. Maybe she wanted to make her Estonian friend happy? Maybe she was thinking a little bit?" She squeezed my hand and then leaned in close and kissed me. Tasted again. Hmmm.

"Katrin, I won't even make it through dinner like that."

"Dinner is entrée, you are main course. I like to try little a little bit first, like opening a bottle and tasting wine? The wine is good and I would like some more," she said this in monotone, but her eyes and mouth were smiling. The material of her dress could not hide the two points that pushed through. I was going to die.

The wine arrived and was poured.

"To happiness. And more. Cheers. Terviseks." I did my homework.

"Terviseks."

After a few drinks, conversation flowed easily. She had surprisingly dry, dark humor and was extremely intelligent and observant.

"John, can we talk honestly about tonight from my side? I'm still a bit shy, but see, I'm not nervous like the first time we met. Maybe the wine helps a little? I'm embarrassed, but I really want to touch you. See, Estonian women say what's on their mind and this woman is very excited. I know you can see that already. Women always see when men see, this is nature. Women things have a mind of their own, just like men things, yes? I'm a bit nervous and shy for that, but only the first thirty seconds. I have never understood what people see in this or me, but I know they like to look. This is a problem sometimes and Jana has the same problem. But when the right person looks, it's a nice problem. I hope you like how I look? Jana thinks you do. Mike only touched me a little bit this week, but we talked about everything. His imagination is making him crazy thinking of me with another man. I think my woman things are already telling the story of my secrets? Maybe we all don't only imagine for much longer? Men are always naughty, yes? Mike and I are so happy we can make this happen. I have many naughty thoughts like my husband and maybe it's good they are still in my head, so embarrassing! Women are very naughty sometimes too, maybe more than men! I really want to see why Jana likes her husband so much. I want to try everything. Maybe you would like to help me? Or maybe the first night you would like to watch football?"

"Nice to know my wife likes me. I'm here, so she must." Oh God, she said first night!

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I had to rearrange myself before my groin strangled itself.

I was only away a few minutes, but when I returned to the table Katrin was not alone. What was this? Maybe she couldn't wait to touch this man, or maybe any man was ok? No, not possible! At least the uncomfortable hardness disappeared quickly. Was I jealous at the intrusion or something else? This guy must be confident. So some sport to start the evening. After my week of torment, this wasn't going to happen.

"Hi John, please meet Michael. Michael offered to keep me company so I wouldn't be lonely. It was nice of him, no? He even brought more wine. So now this Estonian woman has two bottles of wine, two Michaels and two new men. This is a lucky woman, yes?"

I shook his hand politely and a little too firmly.

"Hello Michael, I'm John. I congratulate you on being so quick. And thank you for the wine. Miss Estonia here is very naughty. She only just got out of hospital yesterday and should still be on her medication. Luckily for you I made it in time before she took you out the back to show you her new surprises. She is very proud of them. Maybe you would have got a little shock? She needs a few more visits yet to finish the depilation. I've never seen a hairier bum in my life! I like it though personally. Quietly I was once vice president of the Connecticut Hirsute Club. It's her first official day as a woman today, so we just had to celebrate. Katrin used to be Karl, but she had it removed finally, and it's all healed up and working fine now. He probably won't miss it, it wasn't very big. Amazing what they can do with silicon these days too. How do you like them? Look real don't they? Would you like to touch them? They feel real too, well, except for the hair. Karl ordered them extra pointy. Here try? Actually we are meeting another gay couple later this evening if you would like to join us. Luke doesn't have a hair on his body, not even eyebrows, can you imagine? But his partner Roy is big and hairy, just how we like them. Should be fun if you want to come along." I put my hand gently on his upper arm and looked him up and down.

Katrin stood up and announced, "This is so exciting! My first visit to the ladies room. I've waited a long time for this moment. If I drink any more wine maybe I'll forget and go to the men's room by mistake. I need a sign to help me remember, 'My penis has gone to Heaven'!" Wicked and quick!

New man Michael was speechless. He didn't know if we were completely mad or maybe telling the truth. He got up too and immediately left.

"See I still have suspicions that you are a man. You will have to prove it one way or the other eventually."

"Thank you for my big rescue. I thought I would die of laughter, but I did my best to be polite. It seems I have a thing for Michaels! New Michael really wanted me. Maybe I could have two men on my first day as a woman! I'm patient, just not from a hospital. But my bum isn't hairy and neither is my chest, not anywhere actually. This is a very smooth Estonian woman. I need more medication now." She kissed me again, sipped more wine and left, hopefully for the ladies room.

This was not seduction, this was simply unfair.

The meal arrived and I did my best to not rush. Katrin only seemed to sip her wine, but the second bottle from Michael was almost gone.

"Would you like dessert?"

"I would like dessert yes, but maybe we can leave the nice fish restaurant and have some later?"

The switched-on waiter heard and winked knowingly at me. He went for the check without being asked.

As we left, new Michael was at the exit, looking worried and talking with another man. Katrin blew him a kiss and pushed her bra up roughly and scratched herself down there in that manly way. It was perfect. His friend was in awe, but Michael was discretely shaking his head and mouthing, "No, no, no!"

We walked slowly arm in arm towards the studio. It was impossible not to laugh and smile.

"This was fun, yes? But I want bigger fun now. I want to talk about being a little bit naughty. Or maybe first we don't talk much?" She stopped and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. I held her strongly and pressed back into her hungrily. There was no doubt about my response. I hoped this studio was close or I would need to drag her behind the nearest tree.

"Mmm, I think John likes Estonian woman a little bit."

"How much further to the studio?"

"It's just around the corner. This is a good thing, no?" That understanding smile, she was killing me.

We reached the building and entered. She nearly pressed me through the wall of the elevator and we kissed and fondled all the way up. It was like a men's perfume advertisement. We were on fire by the time the door opened on an upper floor. The studio had a great view of the city lights. Katrin showed me around. In the bedroom was a large computer screen, lots of mirrors and I recognised some details from the video of Jana and Mike. In the main room there were more large mirrors scattered around at all odd angles, obviously placed to focus on a large lounge. They sure went to a lot of effort for this. I was too horny to think about much more than this beautiful woman beside me.

"Would you like more wine or maybe it's time this woman touches you a little bit? Please take off your jacket. I am sure you will be more comfortable like that."

She stood in front of me and unbuttoned my shirt slowly. Her kisses had definitely transitioned from taste to hunger now. Everywhere my skin made contact with her seemed to give small electric shocks. After nearly swallowing my mouth and tongue, she kissed my chest and nestled against it like she wanted to hide there.

"So many things to discover. Please go slowly John. I like things very slow."

My God! This was like the Talking Heads song, Days Gone By - how did I get here? I held this beautiful creature close and kissed her passionately, gently and took it slowly as she wanted. She was highly aroused and responsive.

We explored each other with our clothes mostly on.

I thought now was the perfect time to spring my surprise.

"Katrin, could you please show me where we can look at the video? I think now would be a good time to watch it."

"This is a very good idea. Soon I won't care much for television. Mike made all the arrangements and everything is setup to work automatically. Here is the DVD disc from Mike, the player is hidden behind there. I'll wait for you on the couch." She showed me the cleverly concealed DVD player and draped herself on the couch. Her legs crossed sexily and showed deliciously under the split in her dress.

With my body between Katrin and the DVD player, I quickly switched the DVDs and inserted the copy of Jana and Stephane from three years before.

I took the remote and held it.

"Katrin. I have a little surprise to show you. Just keep an open mind. I think you will like it."

"Surprises are good! I like surprises, just like a birthday party."

I sat next to her on the couch and held her tight. I held my breath tight too and pushed play.

We watched and there was silence. I waited.

"This is Jana, yes? But it isn't Mike? This is from three years ago isn't it? Please stop the video."

I pressed pause as Jana was kissing Stephane deeply.

"I'm almost crying now."

This was not what I expected.

"John, this is a very big gift for me. You are sharing something very special with me, a very big, private thing. You can't believe how happy this makes me. Thank you. This is very nice. Very nice. I'm already excited, but now it's possible to have a little orgasm without touching those special places. Please turn on the video. This is a very nice surprise John."

She smiled in a really happy, sincere way. And yes there was a little tear falling from one eye. Most unusual. I think I was brought up on a different planet to Europeans. It is wonderful how they think.

"Katrin, as I told you, Jana and I really value honesty and here is our biggest secret. You can ask and tell me anything. I will do the same. That same night, just before where the video starts in a moment, is exactly when she first told me about you. That meeting in Central Park affected her profoundly. She never stopped thinking about you. And when we talked just before this happened, this is exactly what Jana said to me. It stayed in my memory forever, 'I don't want to only imagine the pleasure I could have if... I want to feel the real thing. I want to make my sexy secrets real, not just fantasies that get me hot. I want to do everything and not be afraid and not think that I shouldn't be doing it because it's bad or dirty or wrong or because I'm married'. And she did, she took the pleasure she wanted to feel. I shared in that, differently, but can a couple share anything more intimate? And as you will soon see, we began our adventure that night."

"Thank you. I don't know what to say. I know how difficult this level of honesty is to reach. Jana and you had a big journey to find this and somehow it's all real now. Mike and I are going through the same thing, so I know it isn't easy..., but it's really nice." She also held my hand in a really nice way.

I pressed play.

It began again at the part where their tongues explored each other sexily. Jana was overwhelmed with lust. He explored her back softly while her hands moved gently over his neck and shoulders and down the front of his chest. Jana then showed herself to him and told him he could have everything.

Katrin took the control and pressed pause.

"I want to give this gift too. I would be happy if you would accept it. First we watch Jana."

She pressed play and held my hand tighter.

When Jana began licking and kissing Stephane's cock, Katrin spread her legs a little and started touching herself gently with one hand. With the other she started to feel my hardness. With great difficulty I tried to relax. I touched the inside of her thigh softly.

"This man is beautiful. Jana is more beautiful. Husband of Jana too." She was entranced by the images on the screen.

Jana's pelvis writhed through the profound sensations as Stephane licked and kissed everywhere she wanted. She pushed herself against him, helping him find her most sensitive places and almost lost control.

"Please watch this part closely. It changed me. It was a very big moment for me, looking at her beautiful face feeling those things. It was exactly at this moment I accepted what she was doing. She was completely living the things she had fantasised about. She was feeling intense sexual pleasure and loving it. It really wasn't easy to accept, but look at her!"

Jana arched her back and writhed in mounting ecstasy as Stephane slid into her from behind. She almost came. She let herself recover a little, sucking and licking his rigid shaft playfully. He teased her pussy again from behind and she inhaled the deep erotic sensations gradually overcoming her control. The pleasure took her over the edge and she was crushed with the intensity of her orgasm. Katrin was entranced as she watched each delicious wave wash through Jana. I was entranced watching both of them.

"Jana is really excited, her face speaks without words. She almost can't believe how good it feels! This is so special watching my beautiful friend, it's like a big new fantasy I haven't put in my head yet. Only this special fantasy is real! How is this possible? I feel so lucky! It's so beautiful to share this moment."