The Temperature Rises for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she kissed me passionately. She took my face and looked deeply into my eyes, as though she was seeing straight into my mind.

"That was my first beautiful moment. I want more."

She reached for the remote and switched off the television.

She continued to kiss me and her hunger grew more insistent again. It seemed she was just warming up! She moved me onto my back and kissed my ears, neck, shoulders and down to my chest. She straddled me, sitting on my straining groin. I could feel her damp excitement. She smiled as she explored my chest with her hands and bit me playfully on a nipple. She pulled me to her and held me. She lightly scratched my back, sides and scalp and the effect was the same as if her fingers ejected sparks of electricity. I broke out all over with goose-bumps and shuddered at the tingling sensations.

Unexpectedly she moved away from the lounge and stood up.

"I really would like you to be naked now. Estonian woman needs to see everything. Maybe John would like to look at me a little bit more too?"

She turned herself sexily in another imitation of Jana. The mirrors helped show her perfection from lots of nice angles. It was difficult to know where to look. John liked. Katrin most definitely had my attention and John became naked very quickly! She walked slowly to the edge of the lounge and bent forward away from me, her beautiful form just out of my reach. I stood up quickly and held her from behind.

"Jana was telling the truth. Mmmm. Very nice!"

She turned around and kneeled down. She pulled me into her and kissed the top of both of my legs slowly. All the adventures of the last three years flashed through my mind. They had led me to this incredible moment. I remembered the look on Jana's face at the same erotic moment in her first adventure. I nearly came at the thought. Katrin eased into me, so all my manly package lay on her shoulder covered by her dark hair. At the same time she kissed other parts of me which I was unaware were erogenous until that moment. She touched my skin in such a way that each place she touched was an unexpected surprise.

She moved me from her shoulder, took a firm hold and looked closely at everything I had, so close that I could feel her hot breath on my scrotum. She tentatively took my left ball into her mouth and gently rolled it around. She released my scrotum from her mouth and explored my excitement in close detail. She touched me as a sculptor would touch a delicate stone sculpture. This without doubt was the most profound hard-on of my life.

"So nice! Mmmmm. Jana is a lucky woman. Now Katrin is lucky for a little while too." With that she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and my own 'longest beautiful moment' had really begun. She held only the head inside her mouth with her lips, as her tongue explored gently as her hands just had. She took the now slickly wet head out and licked the whole shaft sexily, stopping regularly to look at the effect it had. She stood up, took my hand and led me close to a mirror. She knelt down again and took me in her mouth. She was able to watch herself doing things to me in the mirror. So was I. She really loved what she was doing, almost as much as I did. In an almost unconscious movement, she dropped a hand down to touch herself. She started to moan and explored both herself and the whole of my manhood. I was quite surprised at my control considering what I had already endured.

I looked down and met her deep gaze. Her beautiful blue eyes were alive with the fire of giving me pleasure. I could see now why the video had affected her so much. She had immediately recognized Jana's intense joy at giving pleasure. Happily I discover Katrin is the same in that way. Life could be worse! She ran her tongue slowly across her lips and then did the same thing to the most sensitive underside of my cock. She cupped my balls lovingly and understood that 'longest beautiful moment' wouldn't last much longer if she kept doing this to me. Her breathing had become irregular as her fingers probed her own sensitive parts.

Katrin released me and stood up again. She leaned forward and kissed me softly, intentionally tickling me with her hair wherever it touched. I was nearly all out of control and had an overwhelming urge to taste her lips, but she played with my need and only kissed the nape of my neck gently. She took an earlobe in her mouth and drove me crazy with her tongue exploring the inner part of my ear. My straining erection was free in the air wishing it was somewhere else. She traced my lips softly with her soft tongue and gave an amazingly erotic teasing kiss at the corner of my mouth. I wanted to swallow her whole, but this was better. I struggled to catch her tongue to end my torment and she gave in, entwining my tongue wetly and exploring it wonderfully.

I wrestled her playfully to the lounge and had to taste her again. I kissed from her feet to her pussy and her pelvis pushed forward to meet the touch of my lips. Her wetness squirmed against my searching tongue. I motioned for her to turn over on all fours and she smiled as she looked back at me. She looked at herself from behind in a mirror as I licked her beautiful curves, preparing her wetly for our big moment. I grasped myself and explored her gorgeous slippery entrance with only the tip of my hardness. There was no resistance. I wanted to tease her mercilessly. I had waited more than three years for this, so patience was not one of my deficiencies. She moved her pelvis into me, searching for her prize. I continued to play her, not quite giving her what she wanted so badly now. Her pelvis was dancing to an increasingly insistent rhythm, more base instinct than conscious. So beautiful. She had become pleasure. I slid my whole length into her in one delicious thrust and bottomed out. She let out a sexy, ragged moan which sounded like a desperate itch had been scratched. I guess it had. I was very itchy.

I slid slowly in and all the way out, fascinated as I watched my multiple re-entries and also from the side and three-quarter views in the mirror. I slid in very slowly all the way until I felt her cervix. Once there I withdrew just a little and punched harder into her over and over. She ground back into me, loving it. I was able to watch the pleasure on her face in a mirror. So good! I was able to maintain this rhythm for a long time without losing control, but I also didn't want to push Katrin over the edge too quickly. I withdrew slowly and turned her over. I had fantasized about this moment over and over. From the first moment I saw her smile, I wanted to look down on her with that same smile on her face and enter her just as I would now. And here was the reality. The fantasy paled in comparison. She pulled me into her and moved like no other woman had moved under me. Was this really happening? The deep rooted feeling that was hard to describe told me yes, it really was happening. I moved forcefully into her, but very slowly as she ground herself into me, maximizing the sensations for both of us.

She reached around with both hands and pulled me in harder when I pushed into her. She opened her legs wider as she adjusted to the force. I felt her hand move down to touch her wetness and my cock as it slid her. This almost made me lose control and I had to stop for a moment. She again understood and didn't move a muscle. She stopped breathing, only starting again when she felt there wasn't further danger that I would cum. In the stillness I could more acutely feel the heat inside her. It was so nice I didn't want to move. For a while anyhow! With my cock still immobile inside her, Katrin took two fingers wetly into her mouth and gently brought them to the hood of her clitoris, lifted it and began delicately caressing the excited nub underneath with them. I felt her pelvis move a small distance up and down my shaft as her fingers increased her pleasure. And mine too by default.

I let her play. I realized she was exploring the limits of her pleasure, taking herself as close to orgasm as she dare. It was amazing to watch and feel. I wanted more of this, but with a little more control in a different position. I grasped her hand gently and smiled at her. She was reluctant to let go. I eased out of her and arranged pillows for each of us. I lay her on her side and lay behind her. I brought her close, wrapped my arms around her, found her mouth and kissed as her head turned back to taste me. I felt her pointing breasts all over and tweaked a nipple gently. She brought a hand up to mine and forced me to twist hard on the same nipple. She moaned and it caused her to press back against my cock. I twisted for a while and stopped. I kissed her deeply and took her hand down and motioned for her to touch herself again. There is something genuinely poetic about watching a beautiful woman give herself pleasure. She started to lose herself in self pleasure again. I raised myself up and fed a little of myself to her grateful mouth. I could say she simply licked and sucked my cock and it was amazing, but it transcended that. This beautiful woman was so sensitive to the pleasure of giving pleasure, it was another level. The head of my cock became one with her mouth and tongue and linked somehow with a mysterious pleasure centre in her brain. I was sure of it and I knew she was feeling it. If I think back to the time when I first met her, there was a clue in the way her kiss felt like I was being tasted. Now it was another part of me. So different. Wonderful.

I had to stop before I came. I climbed in behind her again as she continued to caress herself. I eased into her and took up position against her cervix again. I turned her upper body toward me and kissed her gently and our tongues explored. In this position I could slide into her, kiss her, take a nipple in my mouth, feel her hands or pussy or breasts or a combination of the above. I did. I put myself as deep inside as I could and moved just imperceptibly into her cervix. She moved in the same small movements against me. She was touching her breasts now and I took an earlobe in my mouth and kissed her neck. She started to moan softly. I guided her hand down and the caresses continued on herself autonomically. We found a rhythm to explore the limits of her pleasure. I let her touch herself to the fine boundary of orgasm in one way, then focus on another until that boundary was also skirted. She almost came just with the firm simultaneous twist of her nipples. And again moving just a touch too quickly on my cock. Each of us froze in response to the others need. It was like two orchestral conductors conducting each other as the music played in perfect harmony without them. No words were spoken or necessary as we both instinctively understood the needs and limits of the others' pleasure. Time evaporated as we lost ourselves in that other universe.

An image of Jana entered my mind. She was lost in pleasure and getting close to her first orgasm with Stephane. 'How is it possible to feel this good without cumming? I want to cum, but I don't want this feeling to stop! I want to feel everything!' And here I am, right where she was and I could feel the delicious conundrum just as it was for her.

This thought almost took me past the limit of my control. I slowly withdrew from Katrin and again she understood. This was getting supernatural. We lay face to face and cuddled. It seems it was my turn to be lead somewhere. Katrin motioned for me to lay face down, which actually wasn't that easy with an unbending metal rod attached to my groin. I managed to maneuvre it into a mildy comfortable position and then I was swallowed, or so it felt. Katrin surprised me again. She licked and kissed at the back of my knees and almost made me cum just doing this. Almost, as her sixth sense for pleasure responded immediately before I came. She licked around my sacrum and the same thing. She licked the top of where my two cheeks joined but quickly replaced her tongue with her nipple and ran her breast slowly down the opening. She pushed my legs apart and tickled my balls with her nipple. Incredible. She ran her fingernails all over my back, my neck and scalp scratching lightly. She teased me with faux assaults only to leave me aching with anticipation.The sensations sent my nerves crazy with pleasure. She placed herself at a distance above me just high enough that her hair brushed against my skin. She started on the soles of my feet and tickled every part of me with her hair. Occasionally she surprised with a breast rubbing against my neck or bum or the top of my head.

She turned me over and did it all again as I closed my eyes and thanked God and Jana. My nipples became a confusion of heat as Katrin tormented them into small erect peaks, only to engulf them with her wet mouth. The contrast in sensations was exquisite as her tongue slid gently across the tips of my nipples before her lips surrounded them, drawing them into her hot mouth. The caresses and assaults were a frustratingly random pattern of softness and strength, forcing me to want her even more. What did I do to deserve this? Just as I was hoping this would never stop, it did.

I felt hot breath on my balls and her nose nuzzled against my shaft. I opened my eyes just in time to see myself disappearing into her beautiful mouth. After the amazing sensations I had just experienced, my whole body had become hyperensitive and especially down there. Her tongue swirled slowly around and around where it felt best, but in a way that I was not threatening to burst uncontrollably. She kept me there for not close enough to forever, but for a very long time.

It was my turn. As it was some early hour of the morning I had grown a healthy stubble on my chin. I also placed Katrin faced down and ran my rough chin softly down the centre of her back. I pushed her legs apart, firstly because I just wanted to look, but also to give her back some of what she had just given me. I ran my fingers along her inner thighs, hardly touching her. I bent her leg up at the knee and kissed in the middle of her calf. Her whole body shivered. I took her two smallest toes into my mouth and sucked them softly. She started quietly moaning and her pelvis began moving sexily in small circles. I ran the head of my cock over the top of her foot and stopped. I licked as far as I could between her cheeks and then roughly pulled back her hips so just her beautiful bum pushed into the air. I could see her damp excitement and I licked it gently from behind. I turned over on my back and pushed underneath so I could do as I wanted to her clit. She fed it to me and I feasted on its slippery beauty. Katrin was on fire.

I moved from under her and sat on the edge of the lounge. Katrin slowly lifted her sexually drugged body up and stood up in front of me. She pushed her tight andomen to my face and I kissed and luxuriated on her beautiful skin there. She spread my legs a little and turned around with her back to me. When I was inside her, she sat on me fully with her legs together and her pussy devoured my shaft. She sat still just feeling the fullness.

And again she surprised me. She stood up and swapped the DVD back to the first one with Jana and Stephane, hit fast forward for a moment and then stop.

She bent down and kissed me deeply. Some words after hours of other communication.

"I want to see what led us to this beautiful moment. Then I will have the biggest orgasm of my life. You know this, I can feel it." Was she looking straight into my mind?

She pressed play and penetrated herself again as she sat on me and fed me into her exactly as she just was.

She started moving on me. It was incredible, like her pussy had a tongue.

"Please tell me the story. You know what I mean." And I did know exactly what she meant.

I was really beginning to suspect supernatural involvement. The video began just before where I told Katrin earlier of the exact moment where I accepted Jana's pleasure with Stephane. Jana writhed in ecstasy as Stephane licked her excited pussy. I told Katrin again. As I began the story, Jana got more excited, nearly cumming from Stephane's tongue and Katrin moved a little faster but still slowly, up and down in long strokes and bottoming out each time.

With both hands Jana pulled her pussy as wide open as she could, then sat up to look down at her openness. She licked her lips as she looked down at herself and watched him as he saw her most private parts. She pushed her pussy forward in anticipation of the pleasure and offered herself to him. He drove his tongue into and licked and kissed and then watched what it did to her. And did it again and again and again.

"Please tell me." She had me fully in her, punching me in small movements against her cervix. It felt very deep.

I said the words she wanted to hear. 'I don't want to only imagine the pleasure I could have if... I want to feel the real thing. I want to make my sexy secrets real, not just fantasies that get me hot. I want to do everything and not be afraid and not think that I shouldn't be doing it because it's bad or dirty or wrong or because I'm married'.

Stephane fucked Jana's beautiful body from behind and she was loving it. She was just a touch from the orgasm which had so much significance to the four of us.

"Tell me more... please!" Katrin was moving in circles on me and I was as far inside her as was possible.

I paused the video on Jana's face and continued the story Katrin wanted to hear.

"Jana told me what she said to this stranger while he was fucking her to orgasm, while her husband lay listening to the moans of her pleasure as she had sex with him in the next room. "I want to cum, but I don't want this feeling to stop. I want to feel everything. I can't believe there's still more pleasure to come than this, I want to feel it".

"And he kept fucking her until she came and moaned through the incredible pleasure her orgasm gave her. And Jana loved the feeling of the strangers cock in her beautiful Czech flesh. She sucked his cock and fucked it over and over and she came two more times."

I pressed play again.

"Jana watched him preparing and then is overwhelmed by a shattering orgasm. She watches his cock spurting cum all over her, just as she wanted. Look at her, see how much pleasure she's feeling."

"I see it, mmmmm, I'm feeling it inside me."

Stephane slid his cock into Jana, faster and harder and she came and felt the pleasure explode in delicious waves all through her body.

"Watch Jana cumming while the stranger fucks her so deeply from behind. She loves it. She loves to be fucked. Look how beautiful she is and look how beautiful her orgasm is. This is the pleasure she wanted to feel."

Katrin stood up and turned off the video as soon as Jana finished her orgasm.

She took my hand and sat me in a sitting position against the back of the lounge. She straddled me and I slipped into her wetness easily. She was burning. She held me close with her breasts in my face and kissed me with a hunger that was so intense. She placed both her hands behind her, rested them on my thighs and pushed her chest forward. Her pussy ground into me powerfully. I attacked her breasts and bit her nipples hard. She thrust them into my face wanting more. She bounced up and down on my cock while her pelvis danced wonderfully in different directions. Her head moved erratically and her beautiful breasts pointed up. She moaned frantically and open mouthed. I pushed into her as quickly and hard as I could, but I couldn't match her movements. I lay still and let her find her pleasure. Her movements were desperate as she blurred on my rigid cock. Her moans built to a scream and she held me close, wrapped her tongue wildly around mine and clamped down tight on my cock and stopped moving. I felt the beautiful waves of her orgasm fluttering powerfully over my cock and they went on and on. After a long, long moment they stopped and again she surprised me - she burst into tears. I held her close until she finally calmed down.