The Temperature Rises for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so happy. That was beautiful. And yes it was... yes it was! I don't need to say anymore, you know. I just need a little time to feel this, then I must watch you. I will do whatever you want me to do. I want you to feel what I just did. I just need to see it happening?"

She smiled sincerely through her tears and we held each other close for a very long time.

She kneeled down between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it deeply and flicked her tongue all around the head. She licked the whole shaft and each of my balls in turn. I was close to cumming, but I wanted to be inside her a little bit more. I lay her gently on her back and entered her in missionary position. I was gentle and went into her with slow, long strokes, but not bottoming out this time. I pulled out and again to my favourite position, laying on my side and entering her from behind. She felt so contented and close, and I pushed again very gently into her. My excitment built quickly and she could feel it was close. I stopped moving and let her play me. Her pelvis pushed backed into me and the wetness of her orgasm made the slippery passage between the cheeks of her bum feel like two giant, sexy tongues taking me to heaven. I held on for as long as I dare.

I moved quickly and sat on top of her, straddling her chest. I put my cock into the cleavage between her breasts and fucked them. Weirdly they were wet with a combination of sweat and tears and my cock was still slick with her orgasm. It was enough. I pushed the head of my cock into her mouth and then went back to her chest. I was so close. Katrin sat up and lay me on my back. She kissed me and slowly took my cock into her mouth once more. She licked it up and down and started to jerk me, while at the same time sucking and licking the head. She took one of my nipples in her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. That sent me over the edge. Katrin sensed my imminent orgasm and kissed and flicked her tongue over and over the sensitive underside of my cockhead, inflicting as much pleasure as she could. She sucked me in deeply, deliciously. And kept sucking and licking and kissing the the whole head while she jerked the length of my slippery shaft. I erupted violently. The first stream flew metres in the air. There was a mere millisecond between each ensuing spurt of cum, but it was almost a continuous torrent. I took hold of my cock and jerked it furiously in front of her smiling face. I aimed at Katrin's breasts and caught her wetly all over a nipple. The expression of her beautiful face spoke her desire . She licked her lips with her sexy half open mouth and I aimed as she wanted. Two streams flew past her lips and she caught them both on her tongue. Another landed on her chin. I was still cumming and finally after about a dozen messy spurts, my ecstasy finally gave way to the contentment of afterglow. Maybe afterburn was more accurate?

Katrin lay down beside me and we held each other. It was a natural fit. We kissed tenderly, tasting all the different things we had just done. And although that taste was not something that a man normally feels comfortable with, it felt right with Katrin.

We drifted into dreams that wouldn't compare.

3 weeks later

My phone beeped, a message from Jana.

"You have an important meeting Friday, 8pm. Reservation for 4. Lure Fishbar, Soho."