The Temperature Rises for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put words to my thoughts.

"Please touch me a little bit, everywhere is a good place. Biggest problem now will be to finish video. This is a nice problem. Slowly, slowly or there will be a big explosion and the moment will finish. This is a very beautiful moment and I really want a very long beautiful moment. I want you to see the same words on my face."

I began to massage her gently, but avoided those special places. I removed her shoes and massaged her feet and lower legs. Even this alone appeared to be too arousing. I moved to the larger extended part of the lounge and leaned back against it. I motioned for her to sit against me with her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held both her hands. She quite purposely pushed herself tightly against me and I wrapped my legs around her.

As we continued watching I reached both arms around her and felt her firm, excited breasts. They were perfect and about the same size as Jana's. I unclipped the top of her dress and slowly slid the zipper halfway down her back. I leaned back a little and ran my hands over the smooth skin of her back. I kissed her in that sensitive spot at the base of her neck and her head fell backward and sideways to give me easy access. I reached around the sides of her bra and pushed my hands inside. She pushed her chest forward and brought her hands over mine and held them tightly against her breasts.

As Jana was enjoying the feeling of Stephane's large cock sliding into her, Katrin's hands squeezed mine hard and pushed her breasts up. She reached one hand past mine and twisted a nipple sexily. I put my fingers around hers and helped her pleasure/pain.

I thought Katrin's excitement might take her over the edge, but thankfully she kept herself under control.

"Mmmm, such beautiful sex! He is a very caring, sensual man, this isn't normal. Jana loves taking him in her mouth, mmmm. Ohh, she's having another orgasm! Please excuse me, I want to remember this moment, so nice, have to rewind the video and see it again..."

She did. And one hand left mine.

And again.

She had pulled her dress up a little to give access to herself. I could feel the subtle gyrations of her pelvis as her excitement built. I explored her breasts and continued to kiss her neck gently.

As we twice watched Jana have that orgasm again, Katrin was nearing the limit of her control.

"Mmmm, this is so beautiful. I have to touch you a little bit. Please give me your hand." She took my hand and sucked my index finger. She twisted her head around and kissed me deeply. Her tongue explored mine hungrily. It was clear my tongue had become Stephane's cock. She reached behind and felt my rigid cock with her hand and moaned quietly while she watched Jana experience her ecstasy.

"I want to share a secret with you. I want to watch Jana have more orgasms with you, with Mike and with me. And if Jana's nice husband agrees, maybe one time just Jana and me alone? I will watch this one more time, just to make sure, ok?" This was accompanied by an impossible to resist smile.

We watched Jana have the same orgasm for the fourth time and I suspected Katrin was going to touch or think herself to her own first orgasm of the night. I was in a dream.

Finally we got past Jana's first orgasm, and then she plunged toward her second.

"Jana really has nice sex. She's so excited and feels so much pleasure. She was lucky to find a man with such a beautiful, hard penis. I'll tell you another secret. Jana told me about the nice penis from her husband."

I was too horny to be embarrassed.

Now we approached Jana's third and final orgasm. Maybe this was a good thing because if I have much more build up, I will quickly need to injure Estonian woman with kindness.

"Oh, this is so nice, mmmm, she is such a beautiful woman. Jana makes words from her naughty thoughts and the magic shows in her body. I want to watch his orgasm too. So nice, mmmm."

Jana rubbed his cock sexily on her hard nipple and took him in her mouth, taking him to the edge. Katrin watched intently as Stephane came violently.

And watched it twice more.

"Mmmm, Jana loves to bring him pleasure. She is such a beautiful lover. She's not selfish and is happy to make pleasure for everyone. So nice. Wow, this is a big orgasm. It's always nice for a woman watching a man lose control. It's very beautiful to see. Thank you again. The moment isn't finished though, it's only just starting."

The video was over. We somehow made it through without full on attack mode kicking in.

"Ready for the second instalment?" I put in the DVD of Jana and Mike.

"I'm very nervous now. I want Mike to have what he wants, but I'm nervous like you were the first time with Jana. I'll say the same thing again, you are a very special person. This helps me a lot to be able to watch this the first time. It's really not easy, is it?"

She kissed me passionately again, long and sensuous. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. Something would break soon.

"Would you mind pressing the button, I can't. And please hold this nervous woman. Thank you for sharing this beautiful, private thing. You are a very lovely man."

I pressed play.

This was like an earthquake in comparison. There was no gradual seduction. It was much tougher to start like this than what we had just seen.

Jana licked him and took him deeply in her mouth.

I watched Katrin.

"Mike looks good. But this isn't smooth like the other video. It's maybe better that way. He looks really happy with Jana. She likes him too."

I was unable to speak, frozen between awkwardness and lust. I had one eye watching Katrin and the other on the screen. I couldn't dare think what would happen shortly or I would just combust.

"Jana really likes to show him her body, it brings her pleasure. I like to watch this, but I'm shy to do such a thing. Being a model was never easy for me. It's nice though if I like the person watching. Maybe I can try this for John if he would like? It would nice for me to learn to do this and feel comfortable." I was definitely going to die.

Jana bent over in front of Mike as he licked her pussy from behind.

"Wow, Mike really likes Jana. She's an incredibly beautiful woman. You are a very lucky man. Now there are four lucky people. Excuse me but please rewind it again."

Katrin again watched her husband take in the beautiful view from behind my Czech wife. She watched him bury his face in it and taste her, making Jana squirm with pleasure.

"Jana really likes how Mike touches her with his mouth. Maybe he learned a little bit this last seven years? Jana is so beautiful, it's hard to believe. She likes to see herself in the mirror, like watching yourself in a movie. Maybe this is a good idea? I'm learning many nice, new things."

Jana luxuriated on feeling Mike's tongue sliding over her clit. She hovered over his face, moving her sensitive pussy erotically against him just where she wanted. She looked at the sexy images of herself in the mirrors, then down at the delicious reality tingling inside her. Her body and mind were completely absorbed in sensation. You could almost read the hidden sexy thoughts in her expressions. She was loving it. And so was Katrin...

Katrin watched fascinated as Mike took control and moved above Jana in a sixty-nine. As his cock filled Jana's mouth, her pussy squirmed hungrily against his mouth and plunging fingers. The pitch of her moans rose with her mounting pleasure. Suddenly she reached the edge of her excitement and her body trembled through a powerful orgasm. She tensed hard through the waves of ecstasy as her uninhibited moans let us all know just how good it felt. Katrin too almost lost her control at that moment.

"This is almost too nice to see. I like it though. It's so strange knowing the same feeling with Mike and watching him give Jana a beautiful orgasm in that same way. This is so deeply exciting to see. Please touch me, feel how excited I am. It's almost not possible to speak. I want to feel same thing now, but I need to wait for a moment."

I touched her without thinking. My hands took on their own life and explored her. She pushed herself against me and she again turned her head to the side to nearly swallow my mouth whole. She was on fire. I slowed but held her tight as we continued watching.

Mike lay on his side behind Jana and entered her. She responded to the wonderful fullness and pushed back against him. She looked so impossibly desirable. The movements became frantic and Jana concentrated hard. It was clear another orgasm was close. And she wasn't smiling this time, as only the orchestra of intensifying sensation existed for her pussy and her mind. Mike plunged heavily into her as she verbalised what she was feeling. Jana convulsed hard and moaned through the euphoria of her orgasm.

Katrin's hands became busier as she focused on her husband pushing Jana to orgasm. One was wantonly working between her legs, while the other twisted a pointing nipple. I helped, touching between her thighs and feeling her firm breasts.

"Mmmm, Jana felt so much pleasure she was a little bit serious for the first time. She concentrated so hard to feel her orgasm. Mmmmm, beautiful. Nothing else in world existed for her, only finding pleasure. I want this. Ohhh, so beautiful, look, mmmm, Jana really loved how good it felt. It's so nice to see this. Mike is so excited, he will explode. I want to see his face when it happens. He looks so good and that sexy talk isn't normal for him. He is really letting go. This is so good."

I alternated between looking at Katrin watching the amazing sex our partners were enjoying, and the ascent of Jana's pleasure on the screen. Her half-smile anticipated her imminent orgasm and her large nipples pointed up sexily. She naughtily tasted the first drops of his sperm as her beautiful body prepared for the best part.

Katrin touched herself more enthusiastically now as her fervour was inspired by the steamy scenes on the screen.

We watched Mike's pulsing cock cover Jana with a torrent of sperm. It pushed Jana to her final peak. She arched her back and convulsed in bliss. She flailed herself as the spasms of ecstasy started deep in her pelvis. She masturbated to a furious orgasm.

Katrin took the video control and repeated Mike's huge orgasm.

"Ooh, wow, Mike had amazing orgasm! So much sperm! I really like that he is so happy! Jana too. It's so beautiful... We will watch it one more time please!"

We did.

Katrin abruptly took the remote again, but this time froze the picture as Jana was cumming and Mike's shaft was emptying all over her. She left the image on the screen, got up and stood beside it. Without speaking she slowly took off her dress. All that remained was her tiny panties, lingerie, some jewellery and high heels. She turned around slowly, in a sexy imitation of Jana. She had my attention and I sat up on the edge of the lounge. She looked at herself in a mirror in front of her. The acceptance of her expression spoke that maybe the view wasn't too bad to look at after all. She looked at the image behind in another mirror which showed her perfect curves from another angle. She turned to look in another mirror at the side showing the delicious shape of a breast through her bra and the outline of a pointing nipple. She smiled at me.

"Look what I learned from your beautiful wife. I always had problem looking at myself. I was a successful model but I never had any self-confidence. With you it seems this is not a problem, so sexy to feel comfortable like this, in my body and my head. I could never understand why others were so interested in me. Now I feel I can look a bit differently at myself, don't know why but the perspective looks different in this mirror. It's like I'm really seeing myself for the first time. Do you like watching me too?" Mischievous, vulnerable and irresistible. Wow!

I stood up and took her in my arms. I kissed her passionately and she responded hungrily. Her tongue wrapped around mine and explored. She held me from behind and pulled me into her. She lay her head back and pushed herself forward and moved in small circles against my straining jeans. I kissed her neck and devoured her earlobe. She moaned softly and her whole body writhed. I pushed her hair back from her face and kissed her passionately again. I didn't know where to start. What a dilemma! This was going to take a very long time.

I broke our embrace and led her back to the lounge. I stood behind her, but motioned for her to face away from me toward the screen. I dragged my fingers lightly from the top of her head, all over her back and all around her beautiful flawless cheeks. I kneeled down and continued all the way down the inside of her legs to her feet. As I made my way back up and tickled the back of her knees, she nearly fell over. I lightly licked and kissed her where she wanted and bit her lightly in that sensitive part above her waist. She shivered. I stood and held her firmly from behind and ran my fingers lightly over her head, chest, abdomen and the top of her legs. I avoided her breasts and pussy, but teased along their boundaries. I took a step back and tried to undo her bra, but soon discovered it was front opening. I held her breasts firmly and then slowly set them free. I was almost afraid to look at them. Almost. I held her, still from behind, and felt their perfect shape and her hard, excited nipples. I looked across to one of the mirrors and for the first time saw her mostly naked image. Thank you God!! I pulled her gently backwards toward the lounge, where I sat quickly and placed my hands at that delicious place at the top of her legs. I put my hands at each side of her panties, and eased them to the floor. She was smooth as silk wherever I touched, just as she told me at dinner. Definitely no traces of Karl in evidence! One small step and she was finally very naked down there.

As I thought when I first saw her, what a magnificent creature!

"Katrin, please take off everything and show yourself to me."

Again she moved beside the image of Jana and Mike's orgasms and slowly removed every remaining item from her body. Last of all were her high heels. With her back toward me, she smiled into the mirror in front of her as she reached down and slowly caressed her lower leg and took off one shoe. She stood up and stepped onto her naked foot, then bent her other leg at the knee so the heel came up to the top of her leg behind her and sensuously removed it. With her leg still elevated, she wiggled her toes.

And I nearly came. Somehow this was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

"It's not possible to speak anymore, please touch me."

Katrin turned around and kissed me passionately. Her eyes were luminous, as though they were animated with fire. She could feel my arousal and pushed harder into my face, biting my lips, battling with my tongue, somehow trying to dominate and control my mouth. So different and so hot! She ran her fingers through my hair and touched my chest inside my shirt. She slowly, and a little nervously it seemed, took off my shirt like she was unwrapping a special gift. She kissed my neck and chest, and bit my nipples lightly and playfully. She smiled as my shirt joined her panties on the floor. It looked like our clothes would have sex too.

We lay down on the lounge facing each other and kissed and explored. She motioned for me to lay on my back and removed my shoes and socks. She took my belt and whimsically threw it away. Without touching skin, she undid the zipper and clasp and pulled my slim fitting jeans away, discarding them without breaking eye contact with me.

My tent shaped briefs did a very bad job of hiding my excitement despite being so tight. She sat on my abdomen just above the briefs, straddling me as I was supported by a pillow. I could feel her slippery heat. She looked so beautiful.

Without a smile she said softly, "Last chance to watch football." Then her eyes and smile lit up the room.

"My special place is sending a big message and I must listen now. This woman is very naked and a little bit lonely without clothes or man. Please help her so she's not so lonely."

She rose on her knees and I slipped down, but kept the pillow under my head. She moved up and her hot, beautiful lips were right there. I showed remarkable restraint to maintain 'nicest long moment'. I kissed the inside of her thighs and everywhere else, except where she desperately wanted. She leaned back, reached behind and finally released my tortured shaft from its enclosure. As she writhed in her heat, she alternated between moving her pelvis in sexy circles and pushing her pointing breasts into the air above my face. Oh God!

I could tease no longer and gently explored the slick, gorgeous folds, first around the edges then more directly. I used both hands to slowly peel each petal apart. I took a tentative touch with a single middle finger and she ground in tiny movements against it. Until now I had purposely avoided her very engorged clit, but as it was now open and free, I took the first tentative touch with my lips, surrounding it on all sides. At that moment Katrin stopped all movement. She had been mostly silent but softly started to moan. I kissed her softly, but very wetly, and she began small movements against my mouth. Our lips slipped wetly together and she tasted wonderful. I wanted more. I held her wide apart with the fingers of both my hands and licked her slowly but firmly. I explored from the bottom to the top of her special places and continued to lick and kiss her in concert with where her movements led me. There was no search needed, everything she wanted to feel was right there. I pushed two fingers into her and explored. I could feel the beautiful pulsations as her excitement built. She still had not let go of me down there and I was hard as a rock. I wondered if she was using it for leverage? As quickly as I thought that, one hand felt around herself and touched my tongue and mouth and face sexily, like she was feeding herself to me. Her other hand roughly twisted one nipple, then the other.

"Mmmm, feels so good, but I must do a strange thing, then I can relax and feel everything."

She reached over, took the remote control, searched the video and began playing it just before Mike was about to cum and Jana was frantically masturbating herself to orgasm.

"This is a secret fantasy for me, mmmmm, never thought it would happen in my life. Mmmm, jah, very happy, jah, ohh, jah, everyone is happy... feel how much I like it, jah, mmmmm, that beautiful moment is close. I want it to happen at the same time as Jana... mmmmm. Feel me, mmmmmm, jah... Ahhhhh... Watch us both... cummmingg...mmmmmm!"

I could hear Jana moving closer to orgasm on the video. I could feel the same response in Katrin's pussy, as the pitch and volume of her moans rose in intensity in unison with the scenes on the screen. This was so hot! As her excitement amplified, I licked and kissed her wildly. I heard Jana's final moment become imminent on the screen and as Katrin talked herself toward her orgasm she went completely silent and still for a long moment. She grasped my head and pulled my face strongly into her as she surrendered to her 'biggest beautiful moment'. Katrin embraced Part One of her fantasy hungrily. My mouth and tongue didn't slow and by now with three fingers plunging into her, she came in long, powerful, wet waves and moaned. As I feasted on her, I had a wonderful view as she writhed on my mouth, thrust her perfect breasts forward and threw her head from side to side in ecstasy. I could feel every private, pulsing tremor of her pleasure and it went on and on. As her orgasm gradually ebbed, her moans quietened to sighs and she fell forward beside me. I held her tenderly as the delicious warmth passed and she returned to planet earth.