The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about what would happen if he were to suddenly restore time. She would fall to the ground, then no doubt start screaming at her sudden nakedness. He shook his head. That was Arthur's kind of trick. He wasn't like that, he thought, as he pushed the living doll all the way to the ground.

He moved her legs apart and studied her pussy. It was amazing. Fire red hair everywhere, and beautiful, puffy outer lips. He reached up and spread them, marveling at the flower-like beauty of her cunny. He couldn't resist. He kissed her right on the clit button. Soon, he was lapping at her cunt with long, greedy licks.

She tasted divine, musky and womanly and sweet. The hothouse smell of her pussy soon surrounded them, and he was pleased to once again find that she was getting wetter and wetter. God, the taste was maddening! It was setting off something primal in his blood. His cock was rock hard in his jeans and twitching with every lick.

Quickly, he pushed down his jeans and boxers. His cock was standing straight out, pulsing with desire. He looked down at the beautiful but motionless doll in front of him. Her eyes stared at the sky, her face frozen with a look of faint amusement. Her body was milky pale, and perfectly curved. And her pussy was matted with moisture, outer lips swollen and slick.

I should not be doing this, he thought as he knee-walked closer to her supine form. However, his cock seemed to have a mind of its own. It was like a heat seeking missile that was moving of its own volition towards the hot slick center of the girl.

He rubbed his cock head around the gooey juice that was leaking from her pussy. He could see a drop of pre cum form at the tip of his cock, and he smeared it along her slit. He was in perfect position, his penis rock hard and ready at the entrance of her vagina. He knew she was wet enough to take him all the way in one stroke, if she was able to take him all, that was.

Penis size was one area James did not have to be jealous of Arthur. Arthur was average. James was huge. Nine-plus inches and thick.

He held his fuck-pole in one hand and lowered himself onto his other elbow for balance. That's when he made a mistake. He looked up at the girl's pretty, innocent face.

Guilt flooded through him. This was a human being, not a fuck doll! He felt his cock softening. He just couldn't do it. She was not consenting, thus it was rape. All bullshit talk of godhood aside, rape was rape. He stood up, frustrated.

He just stood there, looking at the fire-kissed goddess at his feet, his harsh breathing the only sound in the world. He shook his head. Damn it, he thought, I can't do it. Oh, but he wanted to. Very badly.

He took the time to dress the woman, and pose her as close as perfectly where she had been as possible. He took a minute studying her, then decided to check on one of Arthur's claims. He retrieved the spine, found an out of the way shadowy place between two bushes, and popped the spine back in place.

The world came instantly to life with what seemed like brazen loudness. Shouts from the quad sounded too loud. He could smell the fresh cut grass again, and the redhead...

Was clenching her dress in one hand, leaning over a bit, and moaning. It was the sexiest god damn thing James had ever seen. A beautiful woman, in full view of half a dozen people, was cumming hard. Her friend, who she had been speaking to, looked at her with concern in her eyes. Was her friend in pain?

James could imagine the juice trickling down her thighs, and he remembered that he'd smeared his own precum along that hot little slit. His own cock was painfully hard as he watched her slowly gather her wits, look around in horror, and rush off.

It was the single sexiest thing he'd ever seen. And he had done it. He had forced her to have an orgasm. He had tasted her pussy. He had not asked permission. He had taken his pleasure. The power was his and his alone...

Well, his and Arthur's, that was. He sat there in the shadows rubbing the new stubble on his jaw. The thought made him quite uncomfortable.

PART 8:

The next day was Arthur's day with the spine, and James was planning on taking a trip to the city. At the last minute, he called Sarah and asked her along. It turned out she was free, and they spent a great day together. She knew all kinds of cool little galleries and coffee shops, and the day seemed to fly by in a joyful blur.

They were getting along really well, and he was starting to realize he really liked this girl. She was truly something special. He looked forward to getting to know her a lot better.

That night, around ten, Arthur zapped into the room. One minute James was alone, the next his best friend was sitting across from him.

"Jesus!" shouted James, "Don't do that!"

Arthur was grinning lecherously through a thick beard. "Hah! Got ya!"

James threw a pillow at his laughing friend and said, "Take a look at that beard. What the hell?"

Arthur shrugged. "I don't know. It seems to grow more the longer I stay in time freeze. Today I spent most of the day that way."

James was almost afraid to ask, but he did any way. "So, what did you do, anyway?"

"I pushed it to the limits, my friend," he said with a wicked gleam in his eye. "First off, I went and got these new clothes. Just walked in, picked them out and left."

He scooted over closer. "Then, I went by the bank and got some spending money." He threw a stack of hundreds on the table."

James just sat ogling the money. "Do you mean to say you brought stolen bank money to our fucking dorm?"

Arthur was giggling under his breath, positively filled with glee. "No. Nobody stole it, buddy. It just disappeared. No camera spotted a thief, no one demanded money. It just. Disappeared." He snapped his fingers.

James shook his head with disbelief. His friend was far more daring than he.

Arthur stood and walked over to the mini fridge, grabbing a coke. "And, my dear old pal, I did it. I fucked a girl."

"You what?" James exploded. He supposed he shouldn't have been surprised, but he had hoped his friend would develop some kind of morality to go with his godhood. "Listen man, that's rape!"

Arthur sat down next to James and said, "Don't tell me you didn't think of it. I know you did." The smile faded. "I just had the balls to actually do it."

James shook his head. "It's not right, Arthur. You know it's not."

Arthur's smile returned. "It's not rape, you idiot. Rape is an experience that a woman has. It is humiliating and destructive because she has to live through it. The women I just fucked did not experience anything other than a confusing sudden orgasm."

"The w-women?" James stuttered. "More than one?"

Arthur's smirk deepened. "Three. The first three I wanted, I took. It was amazing, James. I posed them any way I wanted them, licked and stroked their bodies, then fucked them. It was the biggest turn on of my life. I've never felt so powerful."

James knew what he was talking about, but he was still trying to get his mind around the fact that his friend had just committed triple rape. "Please tell me you used a condom."

Arthur just smiled bigger. "My friend, you have no idea what a turn on it was to bend a woman over out on the quad, in full view of everyone, pose her according to your fancy, and fuck her until you cum deep in her unsuspecting twat."

Arthur's eyes grew hot. "Then, with my semen deep within their bellies, I dressed them, put them back in position, and started time. It was so fucking hot, James, seeing them double over in sudden orgasm. Knowing their hot little cunts were contracting with pure ecstasy. Knowing my sperm was planted deep inside..."

"Jesus, Arthur, that is fucking rape." James shook his head, eyes wide, "You might have something about them not having to experience the actual rape, but fuck, man. They'll have to experience the god-damned pregnancy, won't they?"

Arthur shook his head. "You don't understand. You're still going by the old rules. We are fucking gods. We should spread our seed. We should impregnate every woman on this campus!"

James looked at his friend with a mixture of awe and disgust. He knew exactly what feeling Arthur was talking about. He had felt the power. But impregnating strangers? That was so far over the line James didn't even know what to say.

He grabbed his friend by the arm. "Look, you've got to tone it down. Stores suddenly losing merchandise? Banks losing cash? Women getting randomly pregnant? It's too much, mate. We'll be caught."

Arthur grinned madly. "How? How exactly will we be caught?"

James could not for the life of him think how. Unless they shared the secret with someone who told on them, they were perfectly safe. The process was too internally closed. Arthur had robbed a bank, a store, and committed three rapes without his real-time body ever even leaving the room. For some reason, the idea that they couldn't be caught was even scarier to James.

There were no authorities that would put the brakes on this. No one was going to step in and stop them. They truly could do anything they wanted, and that was a bit frightening. Godhood could be intimidating.

They went to sleep that night after talking a bit more. James was thinking about the idea that the redhead he'd almost fucked would not have had to experience the actual rape. Did that make it okay? God, of course not. But he'd never been with a woman that hot before. How badly he'd wanted to push inside her slick, ginger cunt.

He fell asleep amid turmoil and strife.

Tomorrow was his day to be a god.

PART 9:

James awoke bright and early the next day with a plan. He needed to find out more about the strange old artifact.

He leapt out of bed and pulled on some clothes, trying to stay quiet lest he awaken his newly bearded friend. Once fully dressed, he looked around for the spine. It was nowhere to be found.

He started to get a little alarmed, when he noticed that Arthur was cuddled up with something under the covers, teddy-bear style.

James reached gently and pulled the covers back, and recoiled at what he saw. It was disgusting. Arthur was snuggling the spine against his neck and cheek! The juxtaposition of the tender pose and the pale, morbid, human spine frightened James deeply. Again, he was overcome with the sheer wrongness of the filthy thing.

He gently pulled Arthur's hands away and retrieved it, thinking, today I'll do some research. What the hell is this sick fucking thing?

He headed over to the anthropology department. He felt sure someone there could help. After all, they specialized in understanding human remains.

Once inside the building, he knocked on the first office door he saw. Someone inside said, "Yes?" and James cracked the door open.

"Excuse me," he said quietly, raising the spine, "Do you know if someone could help me study this relic?"

The professor grimaced in undisguised disgust. "Get that filthy thing out of here!" he said in a near-shout.

James was confused and shamed, and backed quickly out the door. Just before he closed it, the man within said, "You want Dr. Burns. Down the hall on the left."

He mumbled thanks, closed the door, and proceeded further down the hall, wondering what he'd done wrong.

Sure enough, he came to a door with the name plate, "Dr. Leonard Burns" upon it. He knocked again. Inside, a voice said, "What?" in an irritated voice.

He peeked his head in and right away noticed that this office was different. Where the other had been lined with book cases, this one was lined with display cases. These cases were filled with various human bones. One particular case held an assortment of skulls, each of them shaped slightly different than the next.

The man inside interrupted his exploration. "Well?" he said gruffly. "What the hell do you want? Don't just stand there with your mandible hanging open!"

James turned his head and saw an odd little old man squinting up at him. He had wiry white hair standing up wildly from his head, as well as sprouting from his ears. The lenses of his large glasses were coke-bottle thick, and he had a large gap between his two front teeth. The overall effect was comical, but he somehow also managed to be menacing. "Well, out with it!"

James hefted the spine again and repeated his intro.

A look of mixed fascination and disgust crossed Dr. Burns' face. He stood up quickly. "Let me see that."

James handed it over and the old man got a large magnifying glass from his desk and began a careful inspection. "Hmm, yes," he muttered, "homo sapiens sapiens. Quite old, by the wear."

He went on for the next ten minutes or so, while James watched with curiosity. Finally the old man looked up at him. "Where did you find this?"

It suddenly occurred to James that he could not admit they had found it on the university's land. They might lay claim to it! He lied quickly. "We found it on my family's land."

The old man shook his head. "Well, normally you would be required to call the police when human remains are found, but I suppose you're off the hook on this one." He leaned closer to James and said, "I have no idea how this spine came to be 'on your family's land' unless your family lives in Africa."

James shook his head, now completely clueless.

The old man huffed. "This is an early example of modern man. The wear and other clues, such as the curvature, suggest it is very, very old."

"How old?" gulped James.

"Impossible to say," he said quickly, "but I'd say over eighty thousand years."

"My god!" James gasped.

"And that's not all," the old man said. "There's an inscription." He handed the spine to James, pointing to the base of the spinal cord.

James squinted, and saw something that might have been writing, but it was very small. Dr. Burns handed the magnifying glass over. Using the glass, James could just barely read what was carved on the bone at the base of the spine.

I:M

James shook his head. "I colon M? What the hell does that mean?"

The old man shrugged. "Who knows? This thing has been around for a very, very long time." He gestured at the spine in James' hand. "This man lived in Africa over one hundred thousand years ago. Who was he? What position did he hold in their primitive society? What rituals were performed on his remains? When was the inscription made? We will never know."

James was disappointed. For a moment, he had felt like he was on to something, and now the old man was telling him there was nothing to be learned. "Can't you guess?" he asked lamely.

The old man shook his head. "I'd rather not. There's really no way to know for sure." He saw the young man's shoulders slump, and his expression softened. "Listen, we do know that primitive societies often used human bones for talismans."

He moved to the back of the room where the only book case was situated. After a minute, he found the book he was looking for. "Here it is, yes, Wellington's treatise on fetishes and talismans." He handed it to James, who just looked at it dumbly.

The old man snatched it back. "Wellington states that the most powerful talismans were often engraved with warnings." He peered up at James through his thick, magnifying lenses. "Sometimes these warnings were added much later, by those that had been harmed or influenced by the artifact."

James shrugged. "Well... what kind of warning could that possibly be?"

The old professor shook his head. "There's no way of knowing, as I said. We have no idea what language, time period, or culture the inscription is from."

The old man looked James in the eye. "I think it is enough to know that it's a warning. Don't you?"

PART 10:

After leaving the anthropology department, James headed over to the physics building. If he couldn't get any sane answers from the anthropologists, perhaps the people who thought about time and the universe could help. Maybe a theoretical physicist could help him understand the mechanics of time-stopping.

He was so absorbed in thought he wasn't really noticing the world around him.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone and dropped the spine, along with several academic journals Dr. Burns had loaned him.

He turned and saw an explosion of papers and folders as the girl he had bumped dropped all her books.

He noticed three things simultaneously. One, she was drop dead gorgeous. Honey blonde hair, cute little upturned nose, and perfect body. Two, he had bumped her hard enough to knock her to the ground.

And three, she was not alone. Three very large jock-types had been trailing after her, and they were now looking at him with dawning anger.

James took a step back. He was big for his age, but these were much older football players or wrestlers, to judge by their heavy, muscular bodies. He turned to the blonde, now sitting on her ass with a surprised look on her face, and said, "I am so, so, sorry. I didn't see you!"

He watched as her face went from shock to hatred in a half-second. She didn't say a word. She just screamed.

The scream seemed to act like an air raid siren on the three jocks, and they suddenly sprang into action. Two of them grabbed James by the arms, and although he fought them, they easily subdued him. The third immediately threw a hard punch at his stomach.

James' thickly muscled stomach availed him naught against the pile-driving punch thrown by the enraged jock. He doubled over in agony and almost passed out. He fought the blackness, sensing that if he passed out he would be beaten and kicked mercilessly by the muscle-monkeys surrounding him.

When he stood back up, he saw the bully winding up for another punch but he could do nothing to stop it. He was just able to rock back on his heels, and this one clipped him high on the head, thankfully just above his temple. Although it hurt, and set his head spinning, it hurt the sporto more. The beefy jock took a step back, howling and shaking his hand. He had clearly broken a finger or two.

The other two jocks were surprised by the sudden new development, and loosened their grip on James.

And that was their undoing. James twisted away and threw himself towards the time spine. He grasped it in both hands, and with a twist and a pop, he claimed his godhood.

He found himself lying prone on the ground, breathing harshly. His ragged breaths were the only sound in the world. Around him, the world was frozen in a comical tableau. One jock was screaming, shaking his hand. The other two were turned towards him with looks of alarm and hatred on their faces. And the blond was still sitting, screaming something with an angry, ugly expression.

James smiled, sat up, and took it all in.

On minute he was at the mercy of the thugs. Beaten mercilessly for an accident that was just as much her fault as his. And the next minute...

Well... now HE was in control. He could cut their fucking heads off if he wanted to.

He stopped himself. Where the hell had that come from? He didn't want to kill anyone. Although the passion and adrenalin of the conflict still had him seeing red, he was no murderer.

But he could see justice done. He grinned and stood up.

First the bully jock. He walked up to the guy who had punched him twice, and calmly began undressing him. Jacket, shirt, shoes, jeans, underwear. The whole process was amazingly easy. Gravity had no hold in the frozen country. He lifted the brute's leg, and it stayed there. He lifted both, and the guy was suddenly levitating above the ground. It was a bit surreal.

He then carefully arranged the bully on all fours.

Next, he turned to one of the other jocks, the big black guy who had been holding one of his arms. Again, he carefully undressed him. Without even thinking, he grasped the young man's thick cock and started jacking it. James wasn't gay, but he wasn't afraid of touching a cock, and he had a mission.