The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took quite a bit longer than normal, but sure enough, the thick black cock grew thicker, and longer. James spit on it and jacked it some more, until the head seemed to be enlarged. He then positioned the large black man behind his tormentor. He spit on the engorged penis again.

Pushing steadily, he was able to force the thick black cock into the other boy's asshole. It took some time, but finally the resistant ring of the white boy's sphincter gave way, and the larger boys' fuck pole sank deep into his ass. After all that manipulation, the dark cock now seemed positively bursting with vigor.

Now James turned and faced the other jock and the reason for his beating, the bitchy little cheer-leader type. He smiled a grim little smile, his stomach muscles still bruised and pained by the epic punch he'd taken.

He walked up to the pixie-faced little blonde. How could someone be so very beautiful and ugly at the same time? He thought as he laid her back onto the grass.

One of life's mysteries. She had green eyes, perfectly almond shaped. She had a cute little button nose with light freckles across. Her body was tight and fit, and she clearly knew she was hot. It was all over her face. Hatred, and lust for violence, and arrogance. She had loved watching James being beaten. She was every bit the bully the jocks were. Maybe worse.

She was laying on her back and James slowly pulled her blouse up. Under, she wore a thickly padded bra! Ah, thought James, enhancing the goods, are we?

After tearing the bra away, he saw that her tits were tiny but pert, and he spent a good ten minutes sucking and slobbering over them until the nipples were rock hard and pointed skyward.

He then moved downwards and pulled her skirt and panties down. Shaved snatch. Of course. James rolled his eyes. What a waste. In his mind, it was like shaving a woman's head. Why the fuck would you presume to improve upon nature? When nature gives you the pussy, you do not try to make it better. You worship that shit.

He shrugged. That was beyond the point now. He was on a mission.

He kneeled down, very close to her little cunny, and he had to admit it was quite beautiful. Just like the rest of her. Her skin tone was golden, and there were light freckles all over her body, over her belly, and her shapely thighs. Her little cunt was closed and tight, with only thin outer lips showing. That would change soon enough.

He went about licking and sucking and tongue-fucking her helpless little pussy. He licked her from asshole to clit, over and over again, until her fuck-hole was damp and musky. After a few minutes, he could smell her cunny, and it boiled his blood and stiffened his cock.

He didn't even think about it. His stomach still flaring with pain, and his head still pulsing from the sucker punch, he moved up and took out his throbbing cock.

It would be a lie to say he hadn't enjoyed the total power he'd exercised so far. He had fucking loved it. He had eaten it up like crack cocaine. Forcing the two friends to ass fuck each other. Licking and tonguing the cunt of the haughty little cheer-leader. It had made him more horny than he could remember.

His cock was harder than ever before. As he pulled it out, he felt it throbbing in his hand in time with his heart.

He thought back to that lush redhead that he had let go. Her face had held such innocence, such purity, he had not been able to go through with it. When he looked at this girl's face, he saw nothing to stop him. He saw only hatred and elitism. He saw only a spoiled rich girl goading her bully boyfriend into beating an innocent stranger. The expression was still frozen on her face.

He positioned his monstrous cock at the entrance to her cunt. There was a little indentation there, nestled squarely between her buttocks and cunt-lips, where hid the hole he sought. It was small and cringing, but he found it easily enough, rubbing his engorged cock-head up and down, up and down. Spreading those lips and roughly slipping over her red and swollen clit. Again and again.

Finally, he'd had enough and he started thrusting in.

Inch by churning inch, he force-fed his cock into her helpless cunt. He looked around, and saw that he was literally surrounded by students out enjoying the lovely spring weather. He slid in further.

He noticed a professor walking towards them, his tweed jacket patched at the elbows, smoking a pipe. The smoke was frozen in a wreathe about his head. He was looking their way, clearly alerted by the scream he'd heard. James wedged his massive pole in further.

He noticed a group of high school kids who were on a field trip to see their future college. They were excited and pointing at various landmarks. They didn't seem to have heard the alarm. One was secretly flipping off his teacher. James slid in yet further.

Finally, he felt himself bottom out. He still had over two inches left, but this was a common experience for him. No woman could take all of his monster cock.

He began levering in and out of her helpless cunt, and the only sounds in the world at that point were the wet, sucking sounds of her aroused pussy taking his raging cock deep. The only smell in the world was her rich, fertile musk.

He just fell into a rhythm and let the bliss take him away. She was tight around his cock like a fist, yet wet and hot and slick. Every time he bottomed out against her cervix, he felt a surge of pleasure. He just kept pumping and pumping, feeling the tension in his balls mounting.

He thought about the fact that she would never in a million years even kiss, let alone fuck, a lower class bloke like him, and it sent him over the edge.

There, on the quad, just feet away from two dozen other students, he emptied his balls into a snobby socialite.

God, it felt so good. Pulse after pulse of his hot, fertile sperm shot into her elitist little tummy. She might never kiss him, but she would damn well take his sperm into her womb! She would damn well grow his baby in her belly!

The orgasm lasted quite a while, but after a bit the spasms passed, and he pulled his wet cock from her abused little hole, noticing a thick, white string of cum stretching between his dick-head and her sloppy cunt.

What a great fuck! He thought. He couldn't believe it. She hadn't moved a single bit, but that had been among the best orgasms of his life. Was it the lust-hate of the act? Was it the total power? Was it the forcing of his strange sperm into her unsuspecting twat? No matter... it had been very, very good. The best.

He stood up and surveyed the scene. Two best friends ass-fucking. High-class blonde spread-eagle on the grass with a string of sperm obscenely dribbling from her used cunt. And one last bully, still untouched.

Anyone seeing James at that moment would not have recognized him. Gone was the thoughtful but insecure expression that normally lived in his eyes. He was suddenly full of purpose. Full of confidence. A female seeing his face would have dropped to her knees. A male would have given anything to follow such a man.

His brown eyes were clear. No doubt. No fear. His brow was smooth and untroubled. There was a calm, pure, confidence in him that could not be withstood.

He was like the tides. He was like rain. He was a force of nature. A prime power. He was irresistible. A god on earth. He breathed deep and let it settle in his bones.

Godhood was so, so, good.

He took a moment to strip and stimulate the other young bully. He then positioned him between the legs of the blonde. He carefully inserted the jock's tiny cock into the sperm-smeared hole of the little socialite.

Standing back, and examining every face to make sure he was not being observed directly, he started time again.

Not surprisingly, it was the big black kid that came first.

James sat under an out of the way tree and watched the action. The people around the foursome only slowly seemed to register the reality of what was happening. But no one could ignore the bull-like roar of the black jock as he thrust deeply into his friend's ass and shot load after load.

The poor black kid looked down as he did so, and James was amused to see a mix of horror and lust. The young man knew he was pumping his sperm into his childhood friend's clenching asshole, but he was helpless to stop it. He just kept cumming and cumming, oh so deep. He couldn't pull out. It was too damn good.

The bully who had beaten on James only knew that suddenly his ass was on fire, his fingers hurt like hell, and his buddy was on top of him and... what the hell!!

Yes, jocko. Your best friend is shooting sperm deep into your intestines.

And oh. The little princess. The little fucking bully socialite. She was cumming madly around the tiny little cock of jock number three. She was emitting high-pitched grunts, grabbing the ass of the pencil-dick boy, and in general drawing James' sperm deeper into her womb.

As the people around them registered their naked state, and as the players themselves did, things got more chaotic. Eventually, the black kid and the cheerleader recovered from their orgasms. Then, they looked around at the grinning, fascinated faces of the bystanders.

They were buck naked, fucking deeply and wrongly in full public in full daylight. They would never live this down. They were the sensation of the semester. Hell, they were the sensation of the decade. In deep shame, they quickly found their clothes, dressed, and literally ran away.

James turned, and with a level gaze like a knife's edge, walked away.

He thought, godhood is... gratifying.

And it wasn't even ten o'clock in the morning yet.

PART 11:

James walked, in a daze, to the Kharma Café. The Kharma was an on-campus coffee shop that served freaks of all kinds. When you're open all night, and your name is "Kharma," you're liable to get some interesting characters. And the Kharma did. In spades.

There was Punk Pat, who would shout, "I'm normal!" from time to time out the back door. Never mind that the back door faced an empty field.

There was Vera, who mooched free coffee for "annoyance protection." Which was to say, either you paid, or she annoyed you. And everyone else. A lot.

They paid.

James sat down with a cup of house, and wondered at all he'd done. Even more, he wondered at the fact that he'd had the balls to do what he'd done. He shook his head.

Vera came by his table and was about to say something, but she saw something in his eyes and she quickly walked away.

He was thrumming with godhood, yet very much still a man. It took a few hours, and a lot of coffee, but he eventually got his ego under control. At around two pm he felt ready to continue his task. He started out to find a physics professor to talk to him about time-stopping.

the way to the physics building, he caught sight of Sara. She was lounging outside the commissary with the strawberry blonde he'd seen her with a few times before. He walked over to them with a big smile on his face.

They chatted for a while about plans for the summer, then agreed to meet up later that evening for dinner.

As he walked away, he felt a warm feeling. She was so damn beautiful! He found that her dark smile lingered in his mind, and he loved it. He cherished it. He was a little nonplussed by the intensity of his feeling, but he just rolled with it. It was a new sensation, but it felt good.

He found himself at the physics building and walked in. This time, he wandered around for a while until he had a sense of the layout of the building. The far end had several large labs containing large machinery and various other mysterious objects. The near end was all offices, and a few were occupied.

He went to one at random and knocked on the door. "Yes?" came a voice from within. The plate read "George Lynch."

He cracked the door and peeked in. "Hello," he said, "I'm looking for someone to help me with a problem involving time theory."

The man inside was fairly young, with regular, plain features. His eyebrows lifted at the question. "Well, you happened to come to the right place. There are no professors here who specialize in that, but it is one of my areas of interest." He gestured at a seat near his desk. "Come in. What do you want to know?"

James sat down and tried to order his thoughts. How could he frame his question without coming off as a wacko? Well, he might as well just come out with it.

"Professor, is it possible to stop time?"

Dr. Lynch's eyes widened in surprise, but he saw that the earnest young man was serious. There was something compelling about the boy. He had a calm assurance that seemed to contrast with his deferential courtesy.

He steepled his hands and began to speak slowly. "Most young students want to talk about time travel, which is something theoretical physicists spend a lot of time thinking about." He leaned forward, elbows on his desk. "However, we do spend some time considering the conditions under which time could be stopped."

He leaned back, clearly warming to the subject. "The most common situation imagined is that of absolute zero. This is, formally, the point at which entropy approaches zero." He glanced up and saw that James had a confused look on his face.

"A better way of putting it might be this," he said, "Even when something is frozen, it still has thermal energy. That's why it is possible to have temperatures below freezing. As you continue to remove thermal energy, the temperature goes down."

"Absolute zero is the point at which all thermal energy has been removed." He waved his hands vaguely. "It is an entirely theoretical concept, however, and is simply used as a baseline for other calculations."

James sat forward. "But what does that have to do with time stopping?"

"Well," said the mild professor, "As you know, kinetic energy and thermal energy are related. The hotter something is, the more kinetic it is at the atomic level. It has been theorized that in a state of absolute zero, everything would stop moving. Since time, at its basic level, is a function of movement, time itself would stop."

He spread his hands as if to fend off an outburst, "Now, understand, this is all fanciful theory. Absolute zero is not possible to achieve, and its effect on time is completely theoretical."

James said, "Are you sure it's impossible?"

"Well," said Dr. Lynch, "I'm a scientist, and I'm uncomfortable with absolutes, but yes, we can be fairly certain. Absolute zero is negative four hundred and fifty-nine point six seven degrees Fahrenheit. We just don't have the technology to get close to that."

James shook his head. "All right, here's what I really want to know: under what circumstances would it be possible to stop time, yet freely walk around?"

The professor stood up. "Well, you could have saved us some time by asking that at first. Naturally, you would die instantly in an absolute zero environment. But what you are describing is theoretically impossible."

"Why impossible?"

"Well, again, it comes back to motion. If time has stopped, then by definition, everything stops. All motion stops. The entire universe becomes fixed in place. This creates the paradox. How can you move the unmovable?"

He walked around behind his desk chair and looked at a framed photograph on the wall. "Even if your body was somehow excluded from the stoppage, the rest of the world would be locked firmly in place. Even the dust motes hanging in the air." His plain face screwed up in a grimace. "Good lord, I can even imagine a scenario whereby those tiny, immovable motes would tear you to bloody pieces as you attempted to move through them."

James rolled his eyes upward as he contemplated his actual experiences with time stoppage. Not only had he been able to move about freely, he had moved people and objects as well. This professor had to be missing something.

"Look, I uh," James thought fast, "I'm working on a piece of fiction, and I need a plausible way to stop time. Some of my friends are science geeks, so the physics have to work out. Any ideas?"

The professor sat back down and leaned back, a slow grin spreading across his face. He was clearly intrigued by the challenge.

Well, that makes me think of that other area of time bending, relativity."

James nodded hopefully.

"Einstein postulated, and it has since been fairly well proven, that as an object approaches the speed of light, it will experience time in a different way, relative to the rest of the universe. Time will pass slower for the object (or person) travelling near the speed of light. As the speed got closer to light, time would slow more and more."

He looked up to make sure James was with him. "So if, for instance, you were to travel for ten years (your time) at near the speed of light, when you finally slowed back down, everyone you know would be dead for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending on how close to light-speed you were travelling."

James lifted an eyebrow. "I've heard of this before, but never explained so concisely. I think I get it, but how does that relate to time-stopping?"

"Well," the professor said, with obvious excitement in his voice, "It's the relativity thing that caught my fancy. What if..." he paused to gather his thoughts. "What if a person, instead of being slowed, as per my earlier example, was instead sped up? Think about it. The more you sped up your own personal time, the more others around you would appear to slow down. It's the relativity effect, only reversed."

He leaned forward, clearly swept up in the idea. "If, by whatever method, you could speed up one person's personal time enough, at some point, the rest of the world would appear motionless." He was nodding his head in agreement with himself. "And that would fix the problem of immovable objects. In fact, in such a scheme, it would be possible to move anything anywhere you wanted." He grinned at James triumphantly.

He leaned back. "It also fixes some problems I didn't mention before, such as the extreme energy cost of any scheme in which the entire universe is affected. In this scheme, only one individual need be acted upon." He opened his hands. "The only thing you need do as a writer is dream up something that causes this speeding effect."

James' jaw was open. It made sense.

That explains why objects can be moved... nipples and cocks can be stimulated to erection, James thought with sudden clarity, Why I can move limbs, pussy juice can be made to flow, and orgasms brought near.

They were not stopping time at all. They were speeding their own relative time. James rubbed his forehead. It made sense, but he still couldn't wrap his head around all the implications. He supposed a partial understanding was better than none at all.

He stood and thanked the professor profusely, promising to include him in the "thanks" section of his book if he ever published.

He walked out into the late afternoon sun deep in thought. It felt good to at least have some kind of intellectual framework to hang all of this on. On the other hand, in some ways he was more confused than ever. For every question answered, there seemed a dozen others raised. Well, that was the nature of human knowledge, after all.

He walked with a bounce in his step. It had been a good day. He knew where the spine had come from, more or less, and he knew its rough age. He had a theory that helped him to wrap his head around what was happening.

he had flexed his god like muscles and put some arrogant assholes in their place.

Just remembering the absolute power of that experience sent blood surging through his body. He felt his cock harden, and he looked around. He still had time before his date with Sara.