The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed a little at that. Hell, he had all the time in the world!

PART 12:

He walked over to the gymnasium building and made his way to the women's locker area. With as twist of the spine and a painful pop, the world stopped, and he walked in.

This time of year, at this hour, there were only two girls in the shower area. One was a thick-muscled woman with very short black hair. The other was much more feminine, with honey-brown hair and a thin but curvy body.

They were both undressing for the showers, removing tennis skirts. It was not hard to imagine what they'd been doing. The black-haired girl looked quite the jock, probably a lesbian, and he imagined she'd been giving the other girl tennis lessons.

walked up to the thin girl and pushed her back on the bench and finished undressing her. Very nice indeed. She had a tiny waist but nice large breasts. Her hips were narrow but still curvy, and he was pleased to see she had a nice little bush. Not wild and untrimmed like he preferred, but at least there was some fucking hair there.

He went to work on her, completely indulging himself. Licking, squeezing, suckling all over her body. He no longer questioned the ethics of it. It was one thing to say you were a god. He was beyond that now. He was living as a god. There was no question at all in his mind. That morning had convinced him. He had the power. He had the will. The world was his.

Soon the ripe young woman below him was flushed and excited. He could smell her clean, hot pussy, and see her hard little nipples pointing towards the ceiling.

He moved over to the other woman. She had a gruff look on her face, but she was clearly sneaking a peek at the other woman. Yep, definite dyke. James had no problem with that. However, for obvious reasons, he'd never been with one. That made him curious.

He pushed the muscular young woman back as well and proceeded to finish undressing her. Her body was magnificent. Shoulders and arms were muscled and well-defined. She had small but firm tits that were pushed forward a bit by the underlying pectorals. He looked down at her tight, defined abs and caught his breath. A treasure trail!

Ah, how he loved that little strip of hair from a girl's belly-button to her bush. It was just so goddamn sexy to him! He pulled her plain cotton panties down and was rewarded with a beautiful, full black bush.

James smiled and leaned forward to taste his first dyke.

Like every woman, she had her own unique taste, but it was not noticeably different than a straight woman. What the hell did you think, he thought, she would be a different flavor?

He smiled and continued licking, breathing deep the delicious tangy smell of aroused pussy. So sweet! By now James' cock was rock hard in his pants. Dyke or no, this woman's pussy was speaking to his body. He fished out his cock and started to jack it as he continued to lick and tongue the woman's unsuspecting cunt.

He thought about fucking them, and was surprised to find that he still felt constrained by morality to some extent. It was not so much that he felt "bad" about fucking these women without their consent. Good and bad had begun to blur in his mind.

He supposed a lifetime of respecting women could not be erased overnight. The idea of raping them put him off. In some way, that seemed a desperate act, and he was a god, not a petty man who had to steal sex! He had no anger against these women to fuel his actions.

But that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun. Both women were now clearly aroused. Both had engorged, red, slick pussy lips. Both had rosy coloration in the cheeks and rock-hard nipples.

He moved them both to the floor and carefully arranged them in a sixty-nine position. He even gently pulled their tongues out of their mouths, positioned their chins just right, and inserted tongues in twats.

He looked around, finding that each row of lockers did not go all the way to the ceiling. He found a perfect hiding place above and behind them by climbing on top of a row of lockers.

He had a perfect view of the skinny girl's head pushed against the glorious bush of the dyke.

What would happen? How would they react? He was positively filled with glee at the coming entertainment.

"Pop!" Time began again at his command.

As anticipated, both women immediately climaxed. The muscular woman uttered a low throaty moan and instinctively pulled the other girl's head into her crotch. The skinny girl also came, with a series of breathy pants and squeaks. She too could not help but grasp the dyke by her short hair and thrust her face deep in her crotch.

James was jerking on his massive cock, which was hard as rock and leaking pre cum from the tip.

It was such a sexy fucking scene! Both women were writhing on the floor, faces buried in each other's wet pulsing cunts, moaning deliciously. James' eyebrows went up as the orgasm continued. He knew women could cum longer than men, but this was ridiculous! They just kept going and going! He could see from his perspective that the skinny girl was passionately making out with the dyke's hairy pussy, and he knew she was receiving the same treatment.

A straight girl, driven mad by lust was licking and reaming the hairy pussy of a lesbian right in front of him. At his command! He jerked faster and faster and felt his own orgasm approaching.

It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He was watching two women united in mutual orgasm for an absurd amount of time. They just kept cumming and moaning and cumming and moaning! The room was filled with the hothouse funk of aroused sex. They were grabbing each other's heads, locked face to pussy in the longest orgasm James had ever witnessed.

Finally, he couldn't take it any more. His enormous cock exploded with pent up sperm. It flew through the air and splattered the back of the skinny girl's head and across the hairy thighs of the dyke. Spurt after spurt erupted, with at least half the semen coating the two girls.

He couldn't believe how good it was! He felt so powerful and potent. He could do anything. To anyone. No one could resist. No one could say no.

The girls seemed to be coming to their senses again, and the dyke reached down to her thighs and rubbed at his sperm. She brought her hand to her face and smelled it, saying, "What the..."

"Pop!" Time to go.

He tucked his cock back into his shorts and jumped down from the lockers. He saw a look of disgust and outrage on the lesbian's face. Looking over at the skinny brunette, he saw a similar expression. No doubt she was questioning her sanity. How the fuck had she come to be fucking her tennis instructor? Why did she have no recollection of coming to this position? And why had she just experienced the best orgasm of her life between the legs of a lesbo?

On top of all that was the added mystery of the unexplained splashes of sperm all over both women and the locker room floor.

James walked away smiling. So many unanswered questions!

His body thrummed with vitality. He was on top of the world. Literally. He was unstoppable. He could have anything he wanted. Now the only question was, what other amazing delights awaited?

When he was far enough away from the gym building, he found a secluded spot and started time back again. Rubbing at his new beard, he looked down at his watch.

Just in time for dinner with Sara!

He walked down the sidewalk, whistling. What a wonderful day!

He didn't notice the people around him turning to look at him. Women licked their lips, and their eyes grew hot. Men gaped in admiration, thinking, I want to be like that!

His new status as a god was radiating from his being, and people took note. Without knowing it, they paid appropriate tribute. He left a litter of stunned people in his wake.

Like any god, he paid them no notice.

PART 13:

When he got back to the dorm room, Arthur was on his bed reading. He looked up from his book and saw the change in his old friend right away.

One god recognized the other.

There was an awkward moment, as Arthur's face seemed to balance between a smile and something else, but it quickly passed. Arthur jumped off his bed and walked up to his friend, a broad smile upon his face. "So, do tell. I can see you've eaten the forbidden fruit." He leered as he led James over to his bed and sat them down. "I want every bloody detail."

James, glad to have someone to talk to, went over his entire day, omitting nothing. By the end of the tale, Arthur was shaking his head slowly in awe.

"Well, well. I have to admit, I didn't think you had it in you." Was there a trace of bitterness in his tone?

"I didn't either," said James, "but I guess taking a beating changes your perspective. So what do you think about the important stuff I found out, about the age of the spine, the inscription, and the time theory?"

Arthur waved his hand dismissively. "Important? To be honest, my mind kind of wandered during those bits. No offense, but I don't care how it works. Not at all." His bright smile was wide and beautiful. "As long as it works, I'm happy. So what are your plans for the rest of the night?"

James couldn't help but smile at the thought. "Sarah. I'm going out to eat with her tonight. She's really something special, Arthur. She has the most amazing..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," interrupted Arthur. "Listen, we've been over that ground before. Have fun."

James smiled at his irascible friend. "I'll probably take her to Jimmy's Steakhouse then to that party at the Omega house. 'Last party of the year,' and all that. Should be epic."

Arthur leaned close, and something in his eyes betrayed his casual manner. "So, you won't really need the spine, will you?"

James was caught wrong-footed. In fact, he probably would not need it at all. He anticipated having all the fun he needed with the amazing young Sarah.

But... well, it was his day. What if he needed it? He suddenly found the idea of giving it up extremely unpleasant. Almost painful, really. He said, "Well, I guess I don't absolutely need it, but it is mine today, so..."

Arthur went on quickly, "Look, I know, and I would never ask, but tonight is the year's end faculty-student soccer game. I was hoping to have some fun. Please, bro?"

James found himself looking into his friend's pleading blue eyes, and he felt his resolve soften. If Arthur needed it, why should he care? Sure, it meant giving up a few hours with it, but there would be hundreds of days to follow.

Yet, a dark, ugly part of him raged. NO! You will not have it one second of my time. It is mine! How dare you try to take it!

James shook his head. This was not him. He was never selfish or covetous. It was not in his nature, yet... he was starting to feel a bit like Gollum. What the fuck?

Just thinking of such an absurd comparison broke the spell. He smiled at his friend. "Sure, man. I won't be using it." He pulled his backpack off one shoulder, unzipped it and found the spine.

He once again felt a spasm of disgust as he handled the filthy remains. Yet, there was a thrill there as well. He was suddenly reminded of hate-fucking that snobby little cheerleader. Loathing and desire mixed in interesting ways. The spine repelled him, yet... it was the source of the power that had transformed his life.

"So..."

Arthur's voice broke a spell, and James found that his friend had been gently tugging at the spine, but he had been holding tight. With a grin of embarrassment, James let go and laughed nervously. "Sorry, woolgathering. Be safe my friend."

Arthur, now holding the spine, seemed to grow larger somehow. He reached out and cupped James' bearded face. "Safe? When we hold this, we are safer than safe." He smiled darkly but with rich confidence and power. "Now go shave. You have a date."

"Pop."

He was gone.

James was left standing alone in the dorm room. His emotions were raging within him. He felt suddenly diminished. He felt belittled, although Arthur had offered no insult. There was a formless rage in his stomach and he was alarmed to find that the rage was directed at his dear friend.

Why? He's done nothing wrong. He was friendly and loving as always. Why should he harbor such rage against Arthur? The answer came in a flash.

Because he has taken my godhood.

The idea was absurd and childish, and he struggled to shrug it off, but he could not. Even if it had only been for a few hours, Arthur had taken the infinite power of the time spine.

He sat down and let his thoughts settle. Okay. Lesson learned, he decided. We need to stick to the schedule. Any deviation seemed bound to stir resentment.

And he was resentful, damn it! Why the hell couldn't he wait his turn, that greedy fucking...

Stop! He raged at himself. This is not me!

It took him a while, but he soon found some of his old easy-going manner, and was able to slowly put the situation behind him. His breathing slowed, and perspective returned. Arthur just wanted to stop time at the soccer match, that was all. Why get all hissy about it?

He even smiled a little as he thought of the mischief his friend was bound to cause.

As he stood and walked to the shower room, he was smiling again, looking forward to seeing the beautiful, wild Sarah.

PART 14:

He met Sarah at Jimmy's steakhouse, and was a bit surprised to see Jodi there as well. Jodi was clearly Sarah's best friend; they were always together. But he had kind of expected this to be a date-type situation. He shrugged and smiled at them both. Girls were weird.

They had a nice dinner, although Jodi was a vegetarian. She didn't seem as judgmental as some he'd known, and she didn't once try to make him feel guilty as he ate his delicious fillet mignon. The three actually got along very well, and both the girls seemed to be extremely attentive and gracious.

Naturally he was unaware, but they too had been charmed by his inner power. He was just so at ease with himself. It seemed as if he could handle anything... absolutely anything, and that was very, very attractive to the two young women.

After dinner, they went to the soccer match. James didn't give a reason why, but he was secretly looking forward to whatever mischief his friend was planning.

The match was fun, with all the normal back and forth between the faculty and the senior students. As always, the faculty cheated shamelessly, and in the end they won. The trophy was presented amid jeers and boos, as it was every year.

James was confused. There had been no trace of interference in the game. Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

It came to him suddenly. Arthur had lied to him. He felt his blood suddenly boiling. He lied! The insufferable bastard tricked me and stole my godhood!

At his side, Sarah noticed something in his face. "What's wrong?

He looked at her. God, she was so very beautiful, so mysterious and interesting, and he felt the anger drain out of him. Fuck Arthur. He would not let that douchebag ruin his evening.

"I just remembered a bill I was supposed to pay," he said lamely, "Now I'll... have to pay the fine as well."

Looking into her dark eyes, he smiled at her, and she replied in kind.

He suddenly felt much better. It had really been a great evening so far. The girls had been in high spirits during the game, and the three had enthusiastically cheered on the student team, while booing the blatant faculty villainy. It had been a genuine good time.

And Sarah, well, Sarah was turning out to be a fascinating puzzle. She offered none of the coy signals he was so used to from girls, and yet he sensed that she was drawn to him.

She kept her distance, but found opportunities to touch his hand or arm quite frequently. Frankly, it just made him want her more.

Jodi also seemed to touch him from time to time, and the three of them actually worked strangely well as a social unit. There were no awkward moments, and the evening so far had been an absolute blast. The three of them seemed to be operating inside a bubble, and he could sense others looking in from the outside with envy. They wanted to be in there. They wanted to be talking and laughing with those bright young people.

He was unfamiliar with the feeling. He had never been popular before. As the post-match socializing broke up, the three walked back towards the dorms. The Omega house was on the other side of campus.

"This should be a really good party," he said to Sarah. "The last party of the year is always best."

Sarah looked at her friend and sighed. "Yeah, well, we're not going, James. Sorry."

James was surprised. It was not even nine o'clock! The majority of the evening was still ahead of them. He said, "Seriously? It's going to be a blast."

She shrugged. "It's not my thing, James. I thought you knew that. I'm really not fond of the Greek set."

James said, "Well I'm not either, but that won't stop me from drinking their beer and jello shots, and dancing to their music, and getting all sweaty-fucked-up and buzzed!"

She smiled. God damn, she was beautiful! "Look, we had a great time tonight. That's just not our thing." She smiled. "Don't be upset. We'll be hanging at the Kharma tomorrow. Come by and have a cup with us."

And with that she walked off. Jodi gave a smile and a wave and followed.

What the fuck? He had never met a woman like Sarah. She threw convention out the window and just did what she wanted. She had just dashed his plans for the night without a second thought, yet there was no malice in her actions. She didn't want to go, so she didn't.

He smiled. He might just be falling in love with this wild, untamed woman.

PART 15:

The party was everything it promised to be. There were kegs tapped in four different rooms. There were two topless girls who moved about the party with trays of jello shots, and they never seemed to run out. There was one room that had been covered entirely in plastic, walls and floor, and you had to get naked to enter the room. Once inside, you were doused with cooking oil. There was a writhing, slippery co-ed wrestling match on the floor that would have caused Caligula to blush.

James spent his time on the dance floor. The pounding beat joined with the alcohol in his blood to put him in a sweaty trance. All around him young people of both sexes bounced and undulated to the beat. As the night progressed, and everyone became more intoxicated, the dancers began rubbing against each other as they danced.

At a quarter past one in the morning, the party was in full swing. The dance floor was rocking. Young, fit bodies were jumping and twisting. Sweat was flowing, lubricating their movements. The beat was hypnotic.

And of course, James was unaware of the impact he was having on those around him. Women, and some men, made it a point to dance near him. They moved their bodies in sensual arcs, trying to attract his attention. But he was in another place. He just kept dancing and drinking, trying to erase the image in his mind of a beautiful, dark haired gypsy girl.

As the night went on, the dance floor got hotter. Clothes were thrown aside. The beat thumping, lights flashing, bodies jumping... their bodies slid and slipped over each other.

At a quarter past two, the whole thing degenerated into an absolute sex pit. It all centered around James. His shirt was gone, where and when he had no idea. There were three young girls dancing so close their bared breasts were rubbing all over his slick, sweaty, muscular torso. A young man was also in their circle, and he too was so close that his sweat was mingling with the others as their bodies bounced to the throbbing beat.

1...34567...11