The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, a critical mass was reached, and slick, sweaty bodies began to come together in more meaningful ways. First, one of the girls just stopped dancing and pulled off her jeans and panties. She then put her arms around James and began licking his nipples.

Next, the other two girls and the young man followed suit. Soon, they were a throbbing mass of young, lubricated flesh out in the center of the dance floor. Tongues licked sweat. Hands reached out and grasped bodies, careless of who exactly they drew near. Fingers penetrated various orifices. Mouths were mashed together.

At one point was James massaging the muscular ass of the other young man? Perhaps. His alcohol-addled mind could care less. It was pure ecstasy. The sensations were electric. One set of lips on one nipple, sucking lightly. One set of lips on the other, biting hard. Three hands on his huge cock, squeezing and stroking.

Soon the entire dance floor was a naked, sweaty, no-holes-barred orgy. James spent the next hour or so fucking every single thing that came his way and could accommodate his massive cock. It was the most out-of-control, twisted, demented experience of his life, and he loved it.

The whole time, he was steadily building towards a climax. The alcohol had retarded his libido a bit, but the sheer sexy madness of the orgy was pushing him higher and higher.

The music just kept pumping, the lights strobing, and the last thing he remembered that night was looking down and watching his thick cock being swallowed almost completely by a cute, plump little blonde's cunt. He thought, She's almost taking the whole thing! just as he lost all control.

His massive fuck pole pumped sperm deep into the stranger's cute little chubby belly. She could feel it going off inside her like a fire hose, and she immediately started cumming herself.

There, in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by strangers, James pumped his semen deep into the tummy of a girl he had never met before. And she grabbed both his ass cheeks and drew him even deeper, her pussy greedily milking his cock of every last drop of sperm.

It was so fucking good. The last thing he remembered was falling over on top of her, her arms going around him. They laid there on the floor of the Omega house, clinging together as the last of his baby-juice twitched out of his cock-head and into her womb.

Then darkness fell.

PART 16:

James woke up early the next morning with a terrible headache and a rolling stomach. He found his jeans, pulled them on, then stumbled out of the frat house, trying not to step on the dozens of bodies strewn about. As soon as he made it to the front yard, he rushed to a bush and puked his guts out.

After dry-heaving for a few minutes, his stomach felt better but his head was thudding painfully. He stood up and looked around in the early morning sun. Several people were passed out on the lawn in various stages of undress, and James couldn't believe the cops hadn't busted the party. It had indeed been epic.

He began walking back to the dorm, trying to calm the pounding in his head enough to think. The last thing he could remember from last night was dancing shirtless at the party. There had been a sweaty press of bodies bouncing to the music. What the hell had happened after that? He had flashes of a mass of sweating naked bodies, but nothing more.

He shrugged, not suspecting his sperm was at that very minute swarming against a fertile egg deep in a cute, plump teenager's womb.

He made it back to the dorm room. Arthur, the fucking bastard, was nowhere to be seen. After taking four ibuprofen, he went back to sleep. He slept until one in the afternoon. When he awoke, he almost felt human again.

After brushing his teeth, he showered and dressed in clean shorts and t-shirt. The cleansing heat of the shower had smoothed the last of the wrinkles out of his battered psyche. He felt much better, and made his way over to the Kharma. He was smiling in anticipation of seeing Sarah. He couldn't get her saucy smile out of his mind. She was so damned sexy!

At the Kharma, Sarah and Jodi were hanging out in one of the side rooms. The Kharma coffee house was actually a series of interconnected rooms, each decorated in a different theme. Sarah was in the art deco room.

Something about the scene froze him. Sarah was on an orange vintage-futuristic couch, playing chess on a glass table with a young man James had never met. Sitting at her feet was Jodi, who was reading a book.

What was odd was the dynamic. Sarah had one hand on Jodi's head and was absently stroking it, as one does a favored pet. Jodi, who was obviously engrossed in her book, nonetheless moved her head absently against Sarah's leg, as a cat does.

He shook his head and suddenly saw only some friends sitting enjoying a summer afternoon. His mind was playing tricks. There was nothing odd about the scene. They all three looked up at James and the two girls' faces immediately lit up with smiles.

They introduced him to the young man, William, who turned out to be a friendly and interesting Chem major in his sophomore year.

They spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying themselves, joking, playing chess, discussing books, and in general enjoying being young and intelligent. James was a nerd from way back. The only thing that had saved him from full-on, Star Trek convention, Cosplay, AD&D, MMORPG nerdism had been Arthur. But in his heart, James was happiest when he was thinking, and even more importantly, when he was surrounded by other thinking people.

As the afternoon progressed, more and more people began packing into the art deco room. James was so smart and funny, yet at the same time able to draw others into the conversation! He didn't lead the conversation so much as emcee it. Soon there were two dozen people crammed into a room meant for eight at the most. The conversation was lively, with James drawing out interesting comments from people who would normally have never spoken out in public.

For the first time, James took a moment to question this. He had never been the gregarious type. What the hell was going on? But why question it? It felt good and right. Just like sitting between Sarah and Jodi, his adoring muses, their thighs pressed warmly against his. Nothing could be more natural.

Everything felt right in the world to James. And everyone around him felt it. More and more people pressed into the room like cave men around a comforting fire. The eruptions of laughter made others in the coffee shop wonder what the hell was going on.

It was pure magic. A lovely, fun time with friends he'd never met. Everyone was smiling, laughing, thinking. It was like the intellectual mirror to the drunken sex party he'd attended the night before. And yet not so different after all. He was a catalyst. He lifted people to a higher level. How could he not? He'd tasted godhood. He'd been the sole living being with willpower on the earth. He had held each and every one of their lives in his hands, and he would again.

He could do anything, to anyone.

The party last night had become a fuck-fest because he'd wanted it to. Today, all of these people were delighting in each other's intellect because he wanted them to. He realized this, and didn't flinch. It seemed... well it seemed right and correct. His will was pure. He lifted them up. It was fitting that they adore him. It was fitting that they give tribute.

He stopped suddenly and shook his head. What the fuck was he thinking? What kind of rock-star shit was this? Sure, he'd felt the power. Good god, there was nothing like the power.

But he was James. James Derschwin. A level-headed bloke. Arthur was the one to be carried away with himself. Arthur was the egomaniac. James knew better.

His father had always said, "Don't try to be no better than anyone else, James. You might be smart, but don't you ever lord it over another man or I'll kick your cocky little ass."

His father's working-class ideals had brought him to this prestigious university. His father's work ethic had made it possible for him to earn the grades needed to qualify. The old man's hard work was paying the tuition.

His dad was right. James chided himself. No matter how fucking important you think you are, you're just a man. A man like every other bloke. You can be proud of your achievements without putting others down. You can do great things without letting it go to your big fat head.

He looked around the room at the adoring faces. This must be what it's like to be famous, he thought, every voice singing your praises. Every eye upon you. Every woman rubbing her knees together and every man hoping to be your mate.

He looked down at his hands. A normal man's hands. Yet as he looked around at the laughing faces, he saw that this was good. What was going on in this room was good. He was going to have to find a way to balance the danger of hubris against the actual good he could do in the world.

He vowed to keep his ego in check. It was the spine that had brought him to this level. Thinking that, he dared to wonder, how could such a disgusting, evil-looking thing bring such good?

Some dark part of his mind answered, It can't.

After about fifteen more minutes of the lively discussion, Sarah whispered that she was going into the city to have dinner with her parents. She smiled, said goodbye and kissed him on the cheek. She did the same to Jodi, only on the lips, and grabbing her backpack, strode out of the room.

She slipped away, leaving him gasping at the empty space she'd left behind. Her smell lingered in his nostrils. The shape of her body teased his mind's eye. Her melodious little laugh echoed in his ears.

My God, he thought, I'm done for! He smiled at the thought and shook his head.

After a while, he made his excuses and walked back to the commissary to eat. After he left, the spontaneous party in the art deco room slowly broke up, but new friendships were forged, and minds were opened to the idea that they had something to contribute. Futures were changed. Lives were elevated.

James went back to his dorm room and found the douchebag still gone.

After reading for an hour or so, he rolled over and went to sleep, his last thought being, Tomorrow... godhood.

PART 17:

The next morning, Arthur was not back.

James opened his eyes to the early morning light streaming through the blinds, and his first thought was, Today is my day!

His day to rule over all of mankind. His day to do whatever the fuck he pleased. His day to wield the absolute power of the time spine.

And yet, as he looked around he realized: Arthur was not there!

With no Arthur, there was no spine. No spine, no godhood.

James clutched his hair in both hands and let out a moan of pure hatred. That fucking thief. That greedy, selfish, piece of shit!

For the next ten minutes, James raged around the room, insane with anger. Not only had Arthur lied to get a few hours extra, he was now stealing James' time! Again! He howled with impotent rage. There was not a god damned thing he could do about it!

After a while, he calmed down. He'd never been able to sustain anger for very long. Once his blazing fury had abated, he began to get worried. What if something had happened to Arthur?

A sudden thought occurred to him. What if Arthur had gotten hurt or even killed while time was stopped? No one could help him. He could very well die there, surrounded by motionless people. The thought had never occurred to James before. There was a bit of risk involved after all.

On the other hand, it would be very difficult to be severely injured in the frozen land. Nothing could fall on you, nothing was moving, and no one could act against you.

James spent the morning at the commissary eating and reading, and at around eleven o'clock, Sarah called and asked what he was doing. They decided to have dinner again that evening, and James started feeling really good again.

He didn't know whether to be angry or worried about Arthur, but he didn't suppose there was anything he could do about it anyway.

At around noon, his little sister came by for lunch. Jessica was a senior in high school and they had always been close. She had the same coloring as James, but where he was blocky and muscular, she was slender and lithe. After lunch, they went back to his dorm room to play checkers and hang out.

He was really glad she'd come by. They didn't get to hang out much these days, since he was now in college and no longer living at home. Luckily, he'd been accepted here, only fourty-five minutes away. She had already been accepted at a college half way across the country, and he lamented the fact that she would soon be out of his life almost entirely.

They spent the afternoon together and it seemed almost like they were kids again. She cheated at checkers, as usual, and he pretended to be outraged, as usual. She made him laugh, this little pixie girl. He felt that old, protective feeling once again. He would take on a lion to protect her.

That's when odd things started happening. One minute he was talking and laughing with her, the next, he could have sworn she blinked about three inches to the left. Her laughter abruptly cut off, and her cheeks were suddenly flushed. He noticed the top button of her blouse was undone. He could have sworn it had been fastened.

He leaned closer and said, "Are you okay, sis?"

She seemed to be catching her breath, and said quickly, "Yeah... just a hot flash, I guess. Weird."

Next, James felt it. One second they were talking about their old next door neighbor, and the next he found himself suddenly incredibly turned on. His cock was rigid and throbbing in his pants, and his breath was ragged. He'd never experienced anything like it, going from normal to hyper turned-on in less than a second.

His eyes went wide. Arthur!

The son of a bitch was toying with him. He looked around, suddenly on the alert. His shoulders sagged as he realized they were completely at his mercy. There was nothing he could do to defend against the power of the spine.

Over the next several minutes, Jessica twice more had to stop talking to recover from "hot flashes." After the second one, her blouse was suddenly unbuttoned four buttons down, and James could clearly see to inviting curves of her tit-flesh. She quickly buttoned up with confusion, breathing hard with suppressed excitement.

James himself had another unexplained leap in sexual sensation, and he could actually feel pre-cum seeping out of his engorged cockhead.

That's when he smelled it. The room was filling with the musky, sexy scent of his sister's aroused cunt! The smell stopped him mid-sentence and he cocked his head to the side, as if listening. The smell triggered something in his brain, and he felt his mammoth cock straining against his cotton house pants. His mouth actually began to water. He caught her looking at the huge bulge in his crotch with hot eyes.

The moment passed, and they went on talking and joking, but the tone had changed. There was a strain to the levity now, and damn, that sexy hothouse smell of excited pussy still filled the air and drove him to distraction.

He suspected that Arthur was slowly stimulating them both in little increments. What was his game, damn him? Twice more he felt his libido suddenly flare, and he could swear his sister was now in a constant state of high excitement. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing abnormally fast.

For the first time, he suddenly noticed his little sister as a woman. At eighteen, she was a fully, lusciously, developed woman. Furthermore, he had to admit, she was beautiful. Her straight black hair framed a finely featured face. She wore no makeup, but was nonetheless gorgeous. He couldn't help but look down at her full breasts heaving with each excited breath.

And oh, God, that smell. That funky, musky smell! It triggered something deep inside him. He had visions of scooping her up in his arms, laying her back, and...

What the hell?!?! he thought suddenly, This is my little sister! I changed her goddamn diapers!

He saw that she was looking at him with intense, hot eyes, and her full lips were slightly parted. Her breath was coming fast and short. She looked like a vixen in heat!

He shook his head to clear the cobwebs, but nothing could clear the smell of fertile young pussy from his nostrils.

Enough of this madness! James would be damned if he was going to be toyed with this way.

"I'm sorry, Jessica," he said quickly, standing up. They both looked down and saw the huge tent in his pajama bottoms as his excited cock strained to get at her. There was a wet spot where his leaking cock head had soaked the cotton. "I've got to go. Something strange is going on." He turned and walked from the room, hating the surprised, hurt look on his kid sister's face.

That's when the unthinkable happened.

One moment he was walking down the dorm hall, hands held at his crotch to hide his painful throbbing erection, and the next...

The next moment, he was back in the room, in his bed, on top of his sister. He looked down, and saw that they were both naked and his cock was buried half-way in her stretched, trim little pussy.

They both just gaped at each other in shock. Neither could believe this was actually happening. It was quite literally impossible!

But it was happening. James, at least, understood exactly what was going on. But that knowledge did not change a thing. Here he was, buried deep in the slick, hot cunny of his beloved little sister. He knew he needed to pull out immediately and apologize, but... oh God, it felt so damned good! She was unbelievably tight and he could feel the heat of her center as her cunt held him like a fist.

Suddenly, he felt her hips moving. Just a tiny bit, but it was unmistakable. She was tilting her pelvis ever so slightly in little rocking motions. Her face lost its surprised expression and she closed her eyes.

The tiny bit of friction was too much for James. He felt his already rock hard member swell larger still. His sexy little sister was gently milking his cock with her tight little twat!

At that point, all thought ended. He looked down at the sexy little vixen and simply lost control. He began levering his massive cock in and out of her clenching little pussy, delighting in the swishing sounds her sopping cunt made with each motion. They were surrounded by the hothouse smell of her excited sex, and James felt his cock swell even larger. He arched his back and suckled her full, ripe titties. As he slid in and out of her tight cunt, he licked and sucked her little strawberry nipples, delighting in her little moans of ecstasy.

He had now sunk all the way into her little body and felt the head of his massive cock bottoming out against her cervix. He looked down and saw about three inches still remained. She had only managed to take about five inches, the poor tiny thing!

But he was beyond all thought now. They were thrusting madly against each other, grunting like animals as his well lubricated fuck-pole slid in and out of her hot snatch. He pushed as far in as possible, and he could swear he saw her tummy bulge!

They continued to fuck desperately as each approached orgasm. James could not believe how good it felt. This was by far the best sex he'd ever had. He knew it was wrong, and he knew there would be hell to pay later, but for now, his whole world was absorbed by the hot little sister's cunt clenching at his throbbing cock.

Soon enough, James could feel his balls tightening. He knew he had to pull out. He moved backwards, but Jessica must have sensed his intentions, because she wrapped her legs around him and grasped his buttocks with both hands, pulling him deeply inside her clenching hole.

1...45678...11