The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tasted like power.

He found the out of place joint, and with a painful pop, pushed it back in line.

Both women began struggling immediately. James just stood there, listening to their muffled cries and struggles. He said nothing as they each twisted vainly in their beds.

He walked over to Jodi. Just for fun, he grabbed her by her throat. This elicited a fresh wave of frantic struggling. He smiled a sloppy, drunken smile. He took a moment to run his hands over her body, pinching nipples, grasping buttocks, and caressing thighs. Just so she understood what this was all about.

He moved away from Jodi's bed and took off his clothes. Time for the main act.

Sarah was, even in her bound, gagged, and blindfolded state, quite beautiful. She was struggling, but not madly. She seemed more to be testing the limits of the ropes that held her. He just stood and admired her form. With her hands bound above her head, her breasts were lifted and augmented. They were firm yet heavy and full. James could almost imagine they were filled with milk, but he knew that was silly. Her underarms were bushy with dark hair, and as his eyes roamed lower... oh yes.

There was a trail of hair from her belly button to her full, dark bush. She was holding her knees together instinctively, but James just stood there, weaving drunkenly, admiring her thick natural pussy hair.

Some tiny, sane part of his mind begged him to stop. But he was too filled with rage and shame. His brain was on fire with humiliation and vengeance. He looked down at the lush young woman's body and he was filled with desire and hatred. The spine seemed hot and throbbing in his hand, and he gripped it tighter.

He climbed up on the bed and kneeled at the foot. Gently, lovingly, he laid the spine down on the nearby desk.

Swaying gently from the booze, he bent over and forced her knees apart. She resisted, but he was too strong. He used his elbows to keep her legs open, and he gazed hungrily down at the most beautiful vagina he'd ever seen.

Her pubic hair was thick and glossy black. Her cunt lips were a lovely, fleshy pink, and the position of her legs had pulled the outer petals apart, ever so slightly, revealing the flower of her tender little inner lips. It was, in a word, lovely. Even in his drunken state, he was in awe of the beautiful little hothouse flower before him.

She was quite dry and obviously not one bit excited, But James did not give a fuck.

Shit all over me, will you? he thought dazedly, a grin spreading across his ruddy face, Well see who gets the last laugh.

He grasped her inner thighs firmly to prevent movement, still holding her legs apart with his elbows. Taking his time, enjoying her struggles, he slowly leaned forward and licked her inner thighs. Sarah gave a burst of movement, realizing what was about to happen, and James had to take a moment to secure his grip. Then he returned to the fun.

He took his sweet time, gently licking her inner thighs, and the junction of her pelvis. He lightly nibbled on the slender petals of her labia, inhaling the lovely aroma of her clean pussy. It did not have that musky, sexy aroma of an aroused cunt yet, but he was patient.

They had all the time in the world.

Soon, he was holding her outer lips apart and was lapping the full length of her slit, from asshole to clit. He spent a little time every once in a while to tongue her hairy little sphincter, pushing his stiffened tongue into her innocent little asshole. He felt a nasty thrill every time he did.

Soon, he was making out with her cunt, slathering his tongue up and down the slit, reaming the tight little hole, and twiddling her slowly stiffening clit.

Oh yes, her body was beginning to betray her. Her cunt was getting wet and red and puffy as blood flowed to her genitals. She could only breathe through her nose, so he could clearly hear her respiration quicken as unwanted excitement took hold of her body.

And oh, the smell. The raunchy, tangy smell of her throbbing little cunt. A primitive part of his brain suddenly clicked on, as her twat spoke directly to his cock in the language of pheromones. His penis was almost painfully hard, standing straight out from his body, bobbing in time with his heartbeat.

As he continued to madly tongue her sopping, hairy cunt, he reached up and began massaging her large, heavy milk globes. He ran his hands over her upper body, kneading her tits, tweaking her stiff little nipples, and sliding down from time to time to caress her hips.

He was in absolute heaven, and as the juice flowed from her sticky hole into his greedy mouth, he tasted that extra tang in her juices that set his blood boiling. She was ovulating. She was fertile and ready. As soon as that chemical message was sent to his brain, all thought stopped.

He became a drunken sexual beast.

He didn't even notice that his elbows were no longer propping open her legs, yet they remained open wide.

He began sucking her clit while slowly inserting his index finger into her tight hole. He was amazed how tight her little twat was. It resisted even his finger, how would it take his rampaging cock? His drunk-stupid mind suddenly got it. She was a lesbian! She'd probably never had a cock before! The thought excited him, but also enraged him, as he remembered afresh his pain and humiliation.

He lifted his body erect, his bloodshot eyes intense and angry. Below him, the helpless girl was unable to stop her traitor body from writhing. Her pelvis pushed forward involuntarily, yearning for his tongue.

He reached down and grasped his cock at the base. He was harder than he'd ever been before. He felt the veins along the shaft pulsing with his heartbeat. Below him, Sara's unwilling cunt was open like a rare hothouse flower. Clear, gooey juice was trickling down her buttocks.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on either side of her breasts. She immediately sensed what his intentions were, and began a fresh bout of struggles. To no avail. He was too big, and too strong. Her legs could not close with him between them, and all he had to do was lower his two hundred pounds onto her body to pin her.

She still continued struggling, but with his massive cock pinned between their bodies, all it did was excite him more. He spent a few minutes just enjoying the feel of her strong young body struggling under his, her muffled, panicked cries sending even more blood surging into his rampaging cock.

She could now feel the massive column of flesh trapped against her belly, and she went berserk, thrashing and moaning miserably through her gag. He could hear Jodi, in the next bed, her muffled shouts impotent to stop what was happening.

He smiled an ugly, angry, tight-lipped smile.

He began licking and suckling her magnificent tits, enjoying the sensation of her tight tummy flexing against his massive penis. Precum was leaking steadily from the mushroom head, and her tummy was now slimy with it. He glanced down and saw that the trail of hair leading from her belly button to her bush was matted with slimy precum. From time to time, he buried his face in her hairy arm pits, breathing deep the clean, sexy aroma of her personal scent. He was positively going crazy all over her upper body. Still suckling like a madman, he breathed deep around a hardened nipple, enjoying the hot, tropical smell of sex.

Clearly, Jodi could smell it too, as her muffled shouts grew more frantic.

Finally, he could take it no more. It was time. He reached down, and grasped his cock. It was as hard as steel, pulsing with desire. He guided it to her wet, blood-engorged cunt mouth.

Once again, her struggling only intensified his pleasure. He rubbed his huge cock head around the tiny, cringing hole. He could actually feel the precum draining steadily from his pee hole, further lubricating her already sopping cunt.

Soon, he found the hole. It was a bit like pushing a fist through a keyhole, but he began the effort. For at least ten minutes, he continued to press steadily against her unwilling pussy hole. He shifted angles, tried little jabbing motions, and from time to time rubbed it up and down her slit.

Finally, she became lubricated enough, and turned on enough, to take the head. She stiffened under him as the massive mushroom head of his cock parted her innermost place. She was holding her breath, and he could see the tendons in her neck stand out with the strain. James couldn't believe how tight she was. It felt like a strong fist was gripping his dick head. It was pure pleasure. He didn't move a bit, but just enjoyed the pressure and heat of her abused little cunny. She was no longer struggling, no doubt because of the intense pain his penis was causing her. The last thing she wanted was for him to move in her.

After a few minutes, he saw she was relaxing a little and breathing more naturally. He began to move, ever so slowly. At first, he was simply tilting his pelvis, ever so slightly, from one side to the other. He wasn't pushing more cock meat into her, but rather moving the shaft from side to side in order to let her stretched vagina relax.

Soon, her fist-like cunny was no longer painfully tight, and he started force-feeding more of his massive pole into her. She shook her head and screamed beneath her gag, but James was beyond caring. He was a lust maddened, vengeful monster, and he didn't give a fuck if he was hurting her. With each in thrust, he pushed his hips a little further forward. After just a minute of this, he felt her relaxing again. His cock was massive, but a vagina was capable of delivering a baby. She would stretch.

However, he found himself suddenly pushing against an obstacle. It was almost like a second cunt mouth was inside her vagina. He could feel the tip of his engorged cock head pushing through a resistant ring. What the fuck?

Ah, he thought blurrily. Her fucking cherry! The dyke was a virgin. Even better.

He paused for a moment, thinking back on dinner earlier that night. Her face, surprised and full of pity. His gift, dangling from her hand like worthless trash. He felt his face flush with the shame of the memory. With renewed anger, he suddenly pushed forward.

Once again, a muffled scream issued from under the gag. An answering scream came from Jodi's bed. But he was through! He felt the tight little ring resist, then finally tear under the pressure of his massive cock. He once again froze to let her recover. Her whole body was tense, and her breath was coming in ragged gasps, her little whimpers muted by the gag.

James just soaked it all in. His cock was lodged two inches into the most beautiful woman he had ever known. He could smell the fertile tang of her ovulating, aroused pussy, and her little hairy cunt was the tightest he'd ever felt. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but that only made him more excited. Sarah gave a little moan as she felt his cock impossibly thicken even more with desire.

He couldn't take it anymore. He began levering his huge fuck-pole in and out, ever so slightly. Taking his time, he managed to slowly feed his monstrous member into her unwilling, virgin hole.

He now had four inches inside her, and he sensed a change. Her muscles started to relax, and her breathing became more regular, yet faster.

James couldn't believe it. Her body was starting to respond! Soon he had five inches pushed inside her hairy little snatch, and he felt himself bottom out against her cervix. They both moaned in unison as his cock rubbed against the entrance to her womb. James smiled wickedly. That had not been a moan of pain.

He began fucking her in earnest, slowly pulling his thick cock almost all the way out of her battered little cunt, then pushing back into her helpless body. Luckily she was extremely wet, and his cock slid smoothly in and out of her tight, lubricated channel.

Soon, they were just flat out fucking like crazy. Both of them were huffing and moaning as his giant, slick pole slid in and out of her grasping fuck hole. He could clearly hear wet, squishing noises as he buried himself in her sloppy, hairy center. And oh, the inflaming smell of her fertile, excited pussy, mingled with the salty smell of his precum! His blood was boiling, his cock near bursting!

Jodi could hear and smell it too. He could hear her crying nearby. Not to worry little girl, he thought, You're next!

After several minutes of out of control pistoning, he pushed all the way inside her and felt his cock once again press against her cervix. He grunted into her hairy arm pit. Sarah moaned loudly through her nose. She was no longer resisting at all. In fact, her legs were locked around his waist her ankles digging into his buttocks, pulling him close, and pushing his cock harder against the puffy little hole of her cervix.

He felt that inner hole twitch just a bit against his slobbering cock head, and he just lost it. Already driven mad by alcohol, shame, and lust, he simply went over the edge.

And pushed.

Once again, her posture became defensive and frantic, but he didn't give a fuck. He pushed steadily against the entrance to her most inner, secret place. It was actually a little painful, but he slowly felt the little orifice relax. It took almost ten minutes of constant pressure, but her cervix finally relaxed enough for him to push past and into her womb.

He couldn't believe it. It felt like a tiny mouth was sucking his cock deep within her vagina! He stopped with only his head through, and for the third time he let her body adjust to a new outrage.

Slowly, her muscles relaxed, the tendons of her neck receded, and her breathing normalized.

With tiny little thrusts, he began levering forward. Little by little, he began pushing into her innermost core. Out one centimeter, in two, out one, in two. And so on. Sarah was once again responding despite herself, letting out lusty little moans as he invaded her most private of places.

Soon, he was completely inside her. For the first time in his life, he felt his balls resting against a woman's ass. She had taken him completely! He couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. Those last two inches of cock were essentially virgin, never having been inside a woman before. The sensation was amazing. He now knew the appeal of the term "nuts-deep in guts." There was something amazing about being completely sheathed in hot, slick, pussy flesh. Again, he took a few minutes and just rested inside her, enjoying the sensations.

And that's when she started moving against him. He couldn't believe it! But she was rocking her hips against him! The little virgin lesbian had apparently developed a taste for cock! Well, he was happy to accommodate her.

He began fucking her in full earnest. Sliding in and out of her well lubed cunt, he felt the ring of her cervix every time he penetrated it anew. It was like fucking two cunts at once. The sensation pushed him over the edge.

Now they were just mating like animals. Both of them were thrusting and writhing against each other, moaning unintelligibly, their bodies slimy with sweat and fuck juices.

James felt his climax approaching. He felt his balls tightening as tingly sensations lit his entire being on fire. It started in his whole body, but slowly built towards his groin. He just kept thrusting deep into her unwilling womb until he crashed over the edge.

Pushing all the way into her belly, he felt the satisfying slap of his balls against her ass as he unloaded a torrent of sperm directly into her womb. She felt it too, the hot spurts of semen blasting against her most inner being, and she came hard. Even through her gag, the screams of ecstasy she emitted were piercing.

James was crippled by pleasure. His cock spasmed with each new spew of cum, and her cunt seemed to be clenching and contracting around him in a way that sucked it out of him. Even her little cervix was pulsing around the base of his cock head as he spewed load after load of sperm directly into to her fertile young womb.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever. It was the best he'd ever had. Sarah was moaning non-stop, and her legs were clenched tightly around his body, drawing him as close as possible.

After dumping what seemed like a gallon of sperm directly into her baby-box, the epic orgasm slowly receded. He got up off her body in a daze and looked down at her.

She was a sexed-out, used, goddess. Her body was slick with sweat, her tits flushed and engorged, her nipples hard as rocks. Her arm pit hair was matted with sweat. And her cunt, oh, her sweet hairy abused little cunt. It was wide open and red, the lips engorged, the clit puffed out. Sperm was drooling from her obscenely open hole, tinted pink by the blood of her lost virginity. She was still writhing in the aftershocks of her own massive orgasm, and her breath was coming fast and shallow.

He felt his cock stirring back to life and he smiled.

After searching the room, he found two bottles of wine. He opened one and drank directly from the bottle. He sat there, drinking for almost twenty minutes. Bottle in one hand, spine in the other. Why had he ever thought the spine was disgusting? It was not. It was lovely. It was wonderful. It was... precious.

He finished the first bottle, opened the second, and lovingly put the spine aside. He walked over to where Jodi was whimpering, tied to her bed.

He felt his cock stir as he looked down at her strawberry muff and tight little titties. He looked back over at Sarah, who appeared to be sleeping. The sweat had dried from her body, but her legs were still obscenely open, and his sperm was still slowly seeping out of her cunt.

He smiled, taking another swig. It was going to be a long, exquisite night.

PART 21:

James awoke to a pounding head and absolute silence. He could smell the acidic stench of vomit, and realized that at some point in his sleep he had rolled over and puked. He was alarmed and disgusted. He could have drowned in his own vomit!

But he supposed that vomiting may have saved his life. He'd drank a fifth of rum and two bottles of wine last night. That was enough to...

He sat up. Last night? My god, what did I do last night? And why is it still night? It was dark in the room, with only one small lamp providing illumination. He looked around and took in the scene. Both girls were tied to their beds. Did I do that? he thought miserably.

But it got worse. Both girls were frozen in postures of extreme passion, backs arched, crotches thrusting. As he walked closer to the beds, he was amazed at the depravity of the sight. Both girls' pussies were sopping wet and red with excitement. Both were smeared with semen, pussy juice, and in Sarah's case, blood. Their cunts were open and frozen dribbling drools of his pearly-white cum. There was cum splashed across Sarah's beautiful tits, and also sperm all over Jodi's cute little face.

He dropped to his knees in shame and self-loathing. He had raped them. Over and over. He had dark images of himself pushing his cock into Sarah's unwilling cunt, and she had been moving!

Oh, my dear lord, he thought, I started time! I forced them to actually experience the rape. He dropped his face to his hands and writhed in shame. He was a horrible, depraved, rapist! He was a monster. Sarah had done nothing to deserve this. She had just been a friend to him, and this was how he repaid her.

He moaned into the absolute silence of the frozen country. His head throbbing, shame crippling his brain, he wondered what he was going to do. There was simply no way to fix this. Memories came flooding back in disjointed flashes. Oh god, the things he had done to these innocent girls!