The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he realized something else. He'd been sleeping with time stopped! How long had he slept? It was impossible to tell. It was still dark outside, but that was meaningless. He felt his chin and was alarmed to discover a thick, full beard. He looked down at his hands, fingernails long and unkempt. He groaned.

After a night of hard drinking, he usually slept ten to twelve hours. He thought quickly, thinking over ten thousand hours! That was over a year of his life gone, just because he'd drunkenly fallen asleep in the frozen country.

He looked over at the twisted artifact lying on the table beside him. Oh, how he hated the time spine at that moment. It tempted one towards unlimited power. And what did it ask in return? Life. That's all. Minute by minute, hour by hour, it stole... life. That most precious and non-renewable of resources.

Looking at it, feeling the same revulsion he always had, he had a moment of clarity. It was more than just an artifact that could stop time. There was more than just temptation towards power going on here. More than a Faustian choice between power and time lost. He wrinkled his nose, as if smelling something rotten.

It was evil. There was something ill and twisted about it. He thought back to when he'd faced those bullies. His first thought had been one of extreme violence. He had actually flashed on a mental scene of himself hacking the heads off those kids. He remembered how alien that thought had seemed. He was not a violent man. He looked around the room and saw the ruin he had wrought with these two innocent girls.

Suddenly he knew. The spine was more than some neutral tool. It was evil, and it moved those around it towards evil.

He had to destroy it.

PART 22:

James hated to spend any more time in stop mode, but he had no choice. He spent two hours cleaning up his mess. He untied the girls and lifted them, suspending them in the air above their beds. He found new sheets, and remade both beds. He stripped and cleaned both girls thoroughly, although there was nothing he could do about his sperm deep in their stretched-out wombs. Finally, he put them back in bed, covered them up, and gathered the sheets and clothes to be later burned. Lastly, he picked up the spine.

Now, when he held it, he could feel the menace radiating off it. Was it somehow aware that he was going to destroy it? The thought alarmed him. This thing had survived ten thousand generations of men. He knew he needed to be careful.

Satisfied that he had returned the room back to more or less normal, he left, closing the door. Suddenly, he stopped, unable to help himself. He pressed his ear against the door and popped the spine. The world swam back to life, crickets impossibly loud outside.

From inside, he suddenly heard moans and screams of ecstasy, heavy breathing, and bed springs rocking as the two girls writhed on their beds. James could felt an evil little smile creep across his face, and he stuffed it quick. He looked at the ugly spine in his hand with fresh disgust. What was this thing making him into?

He popped the spine again, and walked back to his dorm room before starting time again. Once there, he just sat with his head in his hands. What was he going to do? He looked at his clock and saw it was five in the morning. Good god, over four hours of real time had passed at Sarah's dorm room. Over five hours of continuous rape! He fell back in his bed and wept tears of shame. He had truly cared for her! After a while, his breathing slowed, and his alcohol-abused body found the rest it needed.

PART 22:

When he awoke, he felt better physically, but his heart was still sick with his crimes. What was he going to do? How could he possibly make things right?

First off, he needed to call Arthur. He opened his desk drawer and found his cell phone there.

"Arthur," he almost shouted when his friend picked up. "I need you to get over here. Something terrible has happened."

Arthur didn't even ask what. "I'll be there in an hour."

Arthur smiled at his old friend's decisive manner. He took a moment to reflect on the fact that he had almost lost him as a friend. How tragic! Thank god they had mended things.

Every time he allowed himself to think about Sarah, he cringed away mentally. He simply could not face the horror of what he'd done. It was too shameful. But he knew he was going to have to face it in one way or another eventually.

First things first, he thought, looking with real hatred at the time spine. Once he had told Arthur of the spine's evil, they would together destroy it and end its perverted power forever.

At just under forty minutes, James heard a roar as a sports car pulled up in front of the dorm. He ran out to the hallway and looked out the window. He couldn't suppress a smile as Arthur leaped out of a candy-apple red Lamborghini. He ran up the steps and turned the corner.

"What the hell is up?" he asked, out of breath. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

James took him by the arm and led him back into the room, closing the door. "I've done something terrible, Arthur. I don't know what to do."

His friend looked him steadily in the eye. "Don't worry, we'll get through this. Who did you kill?"

James gasped. "What? I didn't kill anyone. What the hell?"

Arthur shrugged. "I just assumed. It was a natural thought, what with the intoxicating power of the spine." He clapped his friend on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it buddy. Whatever you did, we're above all that now." He smiled fondly at his friend and shook his head. "You still don't get it."

James squinted in confusion. "Look, I didn't kill anyone. Why would you even assume..." He stopped and looked up at his friend. "Did you?"

Arthur smiled his easy smile. "What? Kill someone? Well, yes. But he deserved it. He tried to rob me in an alley in Paris." His smile broadened. "He picked the wrong fucking person to waive that knife at, I'll tell you that much."

James just sat gaping at his friend. Then he turned and looked at the spine, sitting at the foot of his bed, and he understood. Arthur had been under the spine's influence much longer than he. The fact that his friend had already committed murder frightened him, but he was not that surprised, as he thought about it.

He looked up, and grabbed his friend by the shoulders. "Look, I did something awful. Last night I raped, and probably impregnated Sarah and Jodi!" He felt distress at the mere thought of that horrible violation of those two innocents.

Arthur utterly surprised him by laughing. It was a deep, honest laugh, filled with mirth and relief. After he calmed down a little, he said, "My god, James, you really gave me a fright. I thought you had actually done something dangerous. I thought you were hurt or something."

James just sat, gawking at his friend.

"Good lord," Arthur went on, "it's about time you fucked those nerdy lesbians. Good for you!"

James couldn't believe it. "You knew they were gay?"

Arthur smiled and said, "Well, yes. It was pretty obvious. But I didn't have the heart to tell you. I knew you'd figure it out eventually."

James suddenly hated Arthur with a terrible heat. The fucker had known! In a way, he'd been a party to what had happened. He felt the old foolishness of not knowing the obvious.

And the bastard didn't care about the human cost at all! He showed no sympathy for the poor innocents that had been so basely abused. The mere thought of it set his mind cringing in shame. What kind of monster had Arthur become?

"Look," he said, remembering his mission, "we have to end this."

Arthur tilted his head in confusion. "End what?"

"Don't you see?" James raged, standing up, "it's changing us. It's more than just a lifeless piece of bone. It's evil!"

Arthur's eyes were wide as he stared at his friend, who was actually shouting by the end of his sentence. He stood up too. "Look," he said soothingly, "just calm down. You've had a rough night. Just sit down and let's talk."

But James was consumed with guilt and self-hatred. "No, Arthur. I'm not being hysterical. I sensed it." He clutched at his friend's shirt. "I felt it radiating malevolence. We've got to destroy it, Arthur, before we do any more evil!"

This got a reaction the rest of his words did not. At the mention of destroying the spine, Arthur's face underwent a transformation. The easy, tolerant smile faded and was replaced with a look of shock, which slowly morphed into a sneer.

"Destroy it? Don't be a fool!" he practically shouted. He knocked James' hand off the front of his shirt in disgust. "We'll do no such thing, you fucking pussy!"

James couldn't fucking believe that asshole. After all the insanity that had ensued, he was in a fragile mental state. He felt rage rising in his chest in answer.

His hands clenched into fists at his sides, and he could feel his heart hammering in his chest. Without warning, he threw a quick left at Arthur.

Arthur was in no way prepared for the sudden attack, and the punch connected directly with his nose, bloodying it. He took a step backwards, surprised and enraged, then he too lifted his fists.

"You never had it in you," said Arthur with bitter contempt. "Take your tampon out, you little bitch!" He suddenly feinted up high but delivered a solid body punch.

James easily absorbed the blow. Arthur was fast but much smaller than he. In his enraged state, he could take a dozen such shots without feeling a thing. "Fuck you! He screamed. You've always been such a self-centered asshole."

"And you're a pathetic, clueless, idiot!" screamed Arthur as he backed away from a flurry of powerful punches. "I have no idea why I came back. You're not ready for godhood. You're pathetic!"

This only angered James more. He roared like a bull and rushed his former friend. Once he closed with Arthur, the fight would be over. He would easily overwhelm him and punish him for his insults. They both crashed into the desk at the foot of James' bed.

James let out a roar of triumph. He was inside Arthur's guard now. His face twisted in an angry, ugly grin. Time to start pummeling!

"Pop!" The sound echoed through his ears.

Suddenly he was on his bed, knees and upper body on the bed, ass in the air.

And the pain, oh god the pain. His asshole felt like it had been skewered with a steak knife. He slowly stood up and looked down. He saw trails of sperm and blood trickle down his legs.

Arthur was gone, as was the time spine.

That fucking monster! That utter evil, twisted son-of-a-bitch! He had used the spine on him again! And he had fucking done the unthinkable. He had ass raped him!

He walked painfully to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. After a while, it seemed as if most of the semen had drained from his ass. He took a hot shower and tried to let his rage cool.

He felt humiliated. Raped in the ass like a helpless piece of shit!

He got out of the shower, dried off, and looked in the mirror. Suddenly he froze. This is how the girls felt right now. He had shamed them. He had used them.

He plopped down on his bed, feeling even worse. Shame, humiliation, self-hatred, loss, all churned through his brain like angry piranhas. His mind was on fire with terrible, negative emotion.

He laid there, hugging himself, weeping, for over an hour. His ass hurt terribly, a constant reminder of his friend's violent betrayal. His violation.

After a while, there was a knock at the door. Daring to believe Arthur had come back, he felt his anger return. If that fucker wants round two, I'll be happy to...

He swung the door open and there was Sarah and Jodi. James was shocked. Why were they here? Was he about to go to jail? They didn't know it was him. Perhaps they were looking for comfort after their terrible experience.

Both girls were looking at the floor, and Sarah said, "May we come in?" in a tiny voice.

James moved aside in shock, and the two girls shuffled shyly into his room.

PART 23:

James watched dumbly as the two girls he had violently raped the night before sat on his bed. He sat across from them on Arthur's bed, and an uncomfortable silence ensued.

He was once again struck by how beautiful Sarah was. His heart literally hurt, she was so cute.

But today, she was not quite herself. She seemed uncharacteristically shy and uncertain of herself. Possibly because she was raped last night, you monster! a voice inside chided.

He leaned forward and asked awkwardly, "What's going on?" He tried to sound casual, and failed miserably.

The girls looked at each other, but said nothing. Soon the silence became uncomfortable. James cleared his throat and was about to say something when Jodi blurted out, "We know it was you."

James caught his breath, startled by this revelation. How was that possible? He stammered, "I don't know what you're talking about!" He tried to sound indignant, and once again failed.

Sarah looked up and he saw some of that old pluck in her eyes. "James, we have no idea how you did it, but we know it was you." Oddly, her voice seemed to hold no hostility. Perhaps she was still in shock from the trauma.

James leaned back, mouth agape. He really didn't know what to say, so he said, "How did you know?" He'd never been good at lying.

"Well, for starters," said Sarah, "you're the only man I know on campus who wears patchouli."

He cursed himself, but of course he would never have thought of that in his drunken rage.

She tilted her head to the side as she continued, a strangely child-like gesture. "Also, we've been hanging out with you for weeks now. We know the way you smell. The shampoo you use, the hand soap." She paused here, licking her lips absently. "And of course, as you..." she paused and her cheeks became flushed. "As you... came... in us, you grunted and shouted. We know your voice, James."

He was flabbergasted. He had been caught cold! What now? Jail?

Yet something in their posture and tone was out of sync with the situation. What the hell was going on?

"Look," he said, "I'm so very sorry." He decided to just tell the truth and see if it helped. "After our date, I was humiliated. I felt so stupid for not seeing the obvious. I went home and got really drunk. That was my mistake." He looked up to see if they were outraged, or angry, or... anything normal.

They were both looking at him with meek expressions.

He cocked his head in puzzlement, but continued. "I have... a special way of incapacitating people. We can talk more about that later. But, yes, it was me that tied you both to the beds."

He opened his hands in a heart-felt gesture of contrition. "Girls, I am so sorry. I was not myself that night. I am horrified by what I did. I know you will never forgive me, but, I hope someday you will know that I hate myself for it, and perhaps that will give you some small comfort."

The girls just sat there, looking at him passively. It was the strangest sensation, sitting across from two beautiful young girls who should be trying to kill him, but were instead in some kind of trance.

Finally, Sarah looked over at Jodi, who nodded slightly. She got up from the bed and walked over to sit next to James. "Look," she said, her dark hair perfectly framing her lovely face, "I don't even know how to say this, but." She blushed and grew clumsy in her speech. "I, that is, we, well we, um. We... liked it."

James was speechless. It was the last thing he'd expected to hear.

She went on, more smoothly, now that she'd spit out the awkward truth. "When we came to consciousness last night at five in the morning," she shuddered at the memory, "We both experienced the best, longest orgasm of our lives." She shook her head, clearly reliving it all. "It took us five minutes before we were even able to sit up and speak intelligently."

"Once we began talking, we could not deny it." She shook her head in wonder at the words she was speaking. "It was both the most terrifying and sexually satisfying thing that has ever happened to either of us."

She looked directly into his eyes, and he saw heated sexuality there. "When your cock was buried all the way into my womb, I have never felt such pleasure and pain at the same time. It was..." she once again seemed flushed and at a lack for words. "It was... magnificent."

James saw that Jodi was nodding in agreement, her pale complexion blotchy with desire.

Sarah suddenly grabbed James by the arm and said with real heat, "I know we should hate you. What you did was wrong. But we both agree," she said, looking up at the nodding Jodi, "That what you did to us, how you made us feel," her breathing was speeding up. "Well, the thing is, we don't know if we can live the rest of our lives never getting to feel that again."

She was leaning forward, her sexy dark eyes hot with desire, and James finally understood.

Slow though he might be, he was not stupid, and he was finally putting this together. He had completely broken these two young women. Like a rider breaks a spirited riding horse. He had fucked them harder and deeper than most women ever experienced. He had given them sensations they had never even suspected possible. And of course, he had given them orgasms deeper and more intense than any they'd ever known.

He leaned back in surprise. They were addicted! He had fucked them so deep and powerfully, they were willing to put pride and independence aside just for the chance of another experience like that.

Suddenly James could smell that hot pungent aroma of aroused pussy. He felt a slow grin emerge. Which one was it? Both? He looked over at Sarah and saw her leaning in for a kiss.

He just had time to think, Well, okay! before she locked her mouth onto his in a deep, sensual kiss. It was the first kiss he'd ever had with her, and it was amazing. As he expected, her mouth was delicious, her tongue hot and darting in his mouth.

The next hour was amazing.

He began with Sarah. As they made out deeply, he began to undress her, and she him. They took things slow, both being sore from previous violations. After a while, both were naked, making out on his bed. He felt someone stroking his ass and he looked back, seeing Jodi was also naked and was stroking them both.

There followed the most amazing experience of his life. He licked and kissed and suckled every inch of both girls, and they did the same, both to him and each other. There was no awkwardness, no jealousy, and no one felt left out. It was the same easy vibe they'd always had before, only now they were naked. Now they were sliding their bodies against each other. Now they were pulsing with desire

At one point, Sarah was madly tonguing Jodi's hot ginger pussy, and James was eating her from behind. He was loving her hot, musky taste, and from time to time he was licking and tonguing her asshole. She in turn was moaning and thrusting her glorious ass towards his slavering tongue. Suddenly, he couldn't take it anymore. His cock was thick and hard, and it wanted to be sheathed in her hot body. He couldn't wait any more.

As he kneeled to position his cock, he felt a stinging pain in his asshole. This made him hesitate. This made him remember the bigger picture. "Sarah," he said gently, "can you take me again, so soon?"

She turned back to him with hot, wild eyes. Her face was smeared with pussy juice. "Please. Put it in!" she growled. "All the way in."

James felt his heart hammer as he pushed his mammoth cock head against her slobbering cunt. He was surprised to find that it was much easier to fit the head in this time. It only took a couple minutes of prodding and sliding.

As her hot little clenching pussy accepted his initial penetration, she let out a sexy, low moan. Soon, he was thrusting smoothly in and out of her perfect, hairy little fuck-hole. It was so damn good! Not wild and animalistic, like before, but instead smooth and hot. Suddenly he bottomed out! He felt the soft ring of her cervix resist his cock head, and they both let out a moan.