The Time Spine Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James couldn't take it. He howled like a madman and unleashed a torrent of sperm into his kid sister's snatch. Jessica felt spurt after spurt shoot against her cervix and she too came.

James kept sliding in and out of her abused little sopping pussy, as load after load of semen filled her little tummy. He could feel her cunt contracting around his spasming pole, almost as if it were a tiny mouth, sucking the baby-juice out of his draining penis. He pumped so much sperm into her hot little hole that it began dribbling out. Soon, the union of their bodies was frothy and pearly with smeared semen.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever, and they just held each other tight, spasming and groaning into each other's mouths. After what seemed like an hour, the last cock-contraction passed, and James felt the final shot of sperm pulse into her fertile, quivering body.

They just laid there for several minutes, both of them shocked and yet fully satisfied. James felt a crazy mix of disgust and complete contentment.

After a few minutes, Jessica rolled away and stood up. She just looked at James with confused eyes as she slowly dressed. James absently noted a trail of his sperm trickling down her leg. Neither said a word. What could they possibly say?

She left without a word, and James buried his head in his hands. What had he done?

He looked up with sudden fury. No. What had Arthur done?

He vowed silently: the bastard would pay.

PART 18:

A week passed, and still no Arthur. By now, James figured he'd seen the last of his former best friend. He was surprised how sad the thought made him. The loss of the spine was also a painful reality. He would never again wield unlimited power. He sensed that he had been changed by that power, however, and he wondered in what ways.

He saw Sarah and Jodi several times, and as always they got along famously. He was growing more and more obsessed with the sexy little nerd girl. The fact that they had not even kissed just drove him even more to obsession.

James finally decided that he was going to make his move that very night. He had asked her out to dinner, and made it clear that he wanted to talk. He even asked if she would leave her best friend at home, and she agreed.

About two hours before the date, James was lying outside on a Mexican blanket, reading a book. He looked up as a limo approached. His eyebrows rose as he saw it was one of those ostentatious Hummer-limos. What on earth was a stretch Hummer doing here?

It was pristine white, with darkly tinted windows, and as it pulled up to the front of the dorm building, he saw there was a hot tub built into the back. He shook his head at the blatant display of wealth.

The chauffeur got out and walked around to the side and opened a door. A richly dressed man in dark shades stepped out. He had carefully styled blonde hair and expensive Dolce sunglasses. His suit was a perfectly tailored dark Armani with a diamond tie-pin.

James put the fellow at around twenty-four or five. Suddenly, he stood up and blinked furiously. Something in the man's bearing was familiar. Good God, it was Arthur! He walked up to the transformed man in wonder.

Arthur took off the shades, and sure enough there was that old smile. Before James could react, Arthur was hugging him, and James suddenly found himself enthusiastically returning the greeting.

James was struck dumb, but not Arthur. "Let's go inside, old friend," he said, "I have so much to tell you."

James followed in a daze. His friend had changed so much. Not only the clothes, either. He seemed more mature, more confident, somehow older and more in control.

Once they got to their room, James was surprised to find his anger was absent. He was so thrilled to see his old friend, he just couldn't seem to drum up any outrage.

"Where have you been?" he croaked.

Arthur leaned forward, and James was once again amazed at how mature he looked. "I've been all over the bloody place, man," he said. "I've spent a lot of time in the frozen land."

He looked suddenly serious. "James, I'm so sorry I've been gone so long. I got carried away." He smiled again. "I promise it won't happen again."

Looking around the small dorm room with its two beds, he shook his head. "But I'm done with all this. James, I took a Concorde to France. I stayed at the Royal Suite at the Hotel Athenee in Paris." His smile broadened. "I've been living quite literally like a king. There's no way I could return to this."

He shook his head. "Poor James. You have no idea what the spine means." He waved his hands at the cramped little room. "All of this is meaningless now. You'll see."

He reached into a finely-tooled crocodile briefcase and pulled out the spine. "I took a week, and now it's your turn. However, after this, we need to go on month-long cycles. A week is simply not enough time."

James accepted the spine in shock. He'd never expected to see it again, and he had made his peace with that. He blinked and gathered his thoughts. "Last week, when my sister was here... how could you?" He had not spoken to Jessica since, and had no idea how he would ever face her again.

Arthur frowned. "I'm terribly sorry. It started as a joke, but I got carried away. You know how it is..."

James did indeed. The absolute power of the spine was like a drug. But he was not about to let his friend off the hook so easily. "But Arthur, what you did was unforgivable!"

Arthur put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "James, I am so sorry. I hope you will please forgive me." A grin crept across his face. "But you can't tell me you didn't enjoy it, old buddy. I know you too well."

James felt an unwanted grin spread across his face. It had indeed been exquisite. Over the last few days, he'd been wondering if he could arrange somehow for it to happen again.

"Yes," said James, "I did enjoy it. But that's not the point. You used the spine against me. That must be one of our rules. We cannot use the spine on one another."

Arthur nodded eagerly. "Done. And again, I'm sorry."

"Also," James went on, "We stick to the schedule. No more borrowing the other guy's time. That only makes for bad feelings." He looked Arthur in the eye. "I know you weren't at the faculty soccer match."

Arthur had the good manners to look guilty. "I'm sorry buddy. I've been out of control, and I know it." He looked seriously at his friend. "I was at the National Archaeological Museum in France last week. I used the spine to get into the back rooms. I could have walked out with priceless ancient treasures. Nothing is beyond us now, James."

He suddenly grew very solemn. "But one thing I found was I had no one to talk to. I could not discuss my escapades with anyone. Godhood is lonely, James. I missed you. Can you ever forgive me?"

James found himself deeply touched. He had truly missed Arthur, despite his anger. And now he seemed genuinely sorry. He looked down at spine still clenched in his hands and experienced the familiar disgust. He had never thought to hold the spine again. He felt the old feeling of power rise in him again. His friend had brought the spine back. He had made amends.

"Yes, Arthur, I forgive you."

Arthur's smile was blinding. No words would be enough, so the two friends simply hugged, clapping each other on the back. When they parted, both young men had to wipe away tears.

They spent the next hour or so talking about Arthur's adventures. He had crammed an amazing amount of deviant, illegal activity into one week. When you can stop time, it's amazing how much you can accomplish in a short period of time.

At one point, Arthur turned as he was talking, and a ray of sunshine from the window caught him in the face. It was then that James noticed something. Arthur didn't just look more mature. He actually looked older. In the bright light of the sun, he was able to see tiny lines at the edges of Arthur's eyes. As soon as he made this connection, it fit other observations as well. He had judged Arthur's age to be around twenty-five when he'd first stepped out of the limo.

Suddenly, it all made sense! The details clicked into place like clockwork. The physics professor had been right! They were not stopping time, but rather speeding up their own relative time until those around them were moving so slow they appeared frozen.

He interrupted his friend, who was talking about a depraved Parisian brothel. "Arthur, I've just figured it all out!" he practically screamed. His friend stopped and regarded him with surprise.

"It all makes sense!" he said with exuberance. "We're not really stopping time, but rather speeding up our own relative time, right?"

Arthur nodded, but clearly didn't care.

"Well, that's the key to it all. That's why we grow beards every time we stop time." His eyes were bright with discovery. "We're aging, Arthur. Our beards were just the most obvious indication that time was passing faster for us while in the frozen country."

Arthur looked thoughtful as James continued. "And you, my friend, you look like you've aged three or four years just in the last week."

Arthur rubbed his chin, obviously thinking of beard growth over the last week. "I think you're right," he said reluctantly. "I was wondering why I had to cut my hair so often. And clip my nails."

James nodded, and put in, "Yes, those were indications that your body was aging much faster than normal."

Arthur looked stunned. "I've just lost years of my life," he mumbled. "Years that I can never regain." He looked up at his friend. "So there is a cost, after all."

James nodded. "Nothing is free in this world, my friend." He suddenly made another connection. "That's what the inscription meant. I:M." He shook his head in wonder. "They were roman numerals. They were a warning!" He shook his head. "That old coot was right. Some long ago Roman must have figured it all out and inscribed a warning."

Arthur looked confused again. "It's a ratio, Arthur! One to one thousand. One minute of frozen time is one thousand minutes of real time."

"So," said Arthur slowly, "If we spend an hour in time-stop..."

"We age one hundred hours... over a month," finished James.

"And one day..."

"Is over three years."

"Good God."

They both sat looking at each other. What a price to pay! Years of life stripped away. This would make things a lot more complicated. James was trying to remember how long he'd been in the frozen country in total. An hour? Two? Three? That could mean he had aged four months or more... lost as much as four months of his life

He shrugged. That wasn't really that bad. But Arthur had clearly spent a lot more time there. How much had he aged? Three years? Four? Five? It was impossible to say.

The two friends talked for a bit longer, and soon it was time for James' date with Sarah. He walked Arthur back down to his limo. He'd made it clear he was done with sleeping in a crappy single bed in a dorm. He had a penthouse in the city now, complete with cleaning staff and chef. Arthur explained that getting money now was as easy as picking up leaves. So why not enjoy it?

After the ridiculous stretch Hummer pulled out, James had just enough time to go upstairs and shower and get ready for the big night. He was going to make his big move! He couldn't help but grin as he picked up the gift he'd bought for her. It was a necklace, silver with onyx stones, Sarah's favorite. He was sure she'd like it.

He really hoped things would progress further. He had a real thing for her. She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman.

At fifteen till, he carefully hid the spine and stepped out of the dorm house, heading for Jimmy's steakhouse. His eyes were shining with anticipation and he was whistling a cheerful little tune.

PART 19:

Sarah was already seated when he arrived.

My God, he thought, she is so very beautiful. It wasn't that she was particularly dressed up. She wasn't. She had on no makeup, and her hair was a casual, tousled mess. He was attracted to her dark, beautiful eyes. The look of cool intelligence in them. He loved the way she did whatever she wanted, regardless of conventions. He loved her wild spirit.

As he walked towards the table, and she smiled up at him, he admitted to himself that he loved this woman. He loved her with all his heart.

After sitting down, they made small talk for a while, then ordered their food. When the wine arrived, Sarah took the initiative. "So what's on your mind? You've got Jodi and I intrigued."

He was a little irritated that she always included Jodi in everything. He'd heard of close friends, but this was ridiculous.

He decided it was time. He got out the little gift-wrapped box and handed it to her.

Her eyes lit up at the unexpected gift. "For me?" she squealed, "Well thank you! What's the occasion?"

He just nodded at the box. "Open it first."

She did, and when she saw the black and silver necklace within, she gasped. "James, it's beautiful!" She looked up at him, confused. "But I can't take this... it's much too valuable."

James smiled warmly. "Of course you can. I want you to have it."

She smiled a bit awkwardly. "But why?"

He reached over and took her by the hand. "Sarah, I've had so much fun with you over the last couple weeks. You are truly an amazing woman. I've come to realize that I have strong feelings for you. You are everything I'm looking for." Her eyes grew wide as he continued, "You're smart and funny and beautiful and..."

"James," she said, interrupting him. He was suddenly alerted that something was wrong. Her face was troubled and serious. He waited nervously for her to choose her words.

"James," she started again, "I don't know how to say this..."

His whole world seemed to shrink down to her face and the next words she would say.

"James, I'm gay." She looked miserable. "I thought you knew. Jodi is my girlfriend."

James felt as if the world had ended. Her words were echoing in his head. She was gay? How could that be? He loved her! He needed her like he needed air or water! She couldn't be gay!

And yet, as he thought back, it explained a lot. It had often seemed that she and Jodi were closer than most normal friends. He looked up at her, saw that she was holding the necklace in one hand. Her other hand was still clasped in his.

He jerked his hand back quickly. He was humiliated. Worst of all was the look of pity on her beautiful face. He was such a stupid fool!

Sarah was obviously filled with pity for James, but that only made it worse. She reached out and tried to take his hand again, but he snatched it back.

"James, Jodi and I adore you. You're the only man we've both been able to click with."

He looked up and saw compassion in her eyes. "Believe me, James, If I were straight I would jump at the chance. Jodi and I both agree. You're an amazing man. We are honored to be your friends, James, you've got to..."

"We," said James in a dead voice. His tone silenced Sarah immediately. "Always we. You and Jodi." His face was sour and angry. He stood up. "Well fuck you and Jodi. I never want to see either of you again. How dare you lead me on, then piss on me when I lay my heart at your feet?" He sneered down at her. "You are an evil, twisted human being."

With that, he turned and walked away, tears of humiliation forming in his eyes. The bitch. The goddamned bitch. At that moment, he hated her. He ignored the startled faces of the other diners and stalked out the door.

Behind him, Sarah was crying softly into her hands. She had truly loved James, in her own way. She couldn't believe she'd hurt him so much. She felt like shit.

James walked back to campus, but on the way back he stopped at the liquor store. It seemed like a good night to get shitty drunk.

Back in the dorm room, he sat. Lonely and rejected, he wished Arthur was around. But he was all alone now. He poured himself a rum and coke and sat staring at the wall, hating himself. Hating Sarah. Hating the world.

What a fucking fool he'd been! What a classic jackass. Going after a lesbian. Talk about looking for love in all the wrong places. He was such an idiot.

As the level of alcohol in the bottle got lower, so too did his mood.

PART 20:

By ten o'clock, James was hammered drunk. His alcohol-blurred mind had finally worked everything out. It was Sarah's fault. That bitch had led him on. She was probably laughing her ass off right now. She and Jodi, those goddamned bitches!

Suddenly, he stood up on wobbly legs. He went and retrieved the time spine. Time to do something about it. Time to assert his godhood on those fucking tricky bitches!

The girls shared a dorm a few buildings over, and James walked unsteadily in that direction. In one hand he held the disgusting, twisted spine, and in the other, the last remnants of the fifth of Captain Morgan.

When he got to Sarah's dorm building, he faced the door, finished off the booze, and threw down the bottle, which smashed with an explosive crash. Two students who were standing nearby said, "Hey..."

"Pop!" James stopped time.

He stood swaying in the frozen land, a drunken god. No sound nor scent touched him as he turned to face his challengers. He took the time to strip the two young men and force them into a sixty nine on the grass. Because he was drunk, he didn't take the time to stimulate them. He just stuffed their flaccid cocks into each other's mouths. He didn't give a fuck what they thought when time started back. They had dared to challenge him. They would be punished.

He turned and walked into the dorm and found Sarah and Jodi's room. It was locked.

"Pop!" He started time and knocked on the door. Outside, he heard shouts of alarm as the two fellows suddenly discovered dicks in their mouths. James smiled a sloppy, ugly grin.

As soon as he heard the deadbolt thrown, he twisted the spine and stopped time again.

This time, the knob turned easily in his hand and he pushed the door open. He pushed past Jodi, who was frozen by the door, and saw Sarah sitting on her bed. Their dorm room was similar to the boys'. Two beds, two desks, and two chests of drawers. A small walk-in closet completed the tour.

He walked up to Sarah, who was frozen in mid-speech. He leaned over and regarded her unsteadily. He couldn't help himself. He still loved her. She was so very beautiful. But that just made him angry in his current state.

He looked around the room but didn't find what he wanted. Just a bunch of fucking photos of she and Jodi smiling, arms around each other. His anger and shame raged inside him. I'm such a fucking sucker!

After scouting around the rest of the dorm, he finally gathered the things his drunken plan required. A length of clothes-line. Some duct tape and two socks.

These bitches need to be punished, he thought unsteadily. First, he undressed them. Ah, Sarah was everything he'd imagined. She had large, heavy breasts, thick underarm hair, and best of all, a thick black bush. Jodi was more petite, with small, well-formed tits and a trimmed little strawberry-blonde bush. He had to admit, she was pretty fucking cute too.

He then taped each girl's hands together. Then he stuffed a sock in each mouth and taped it in place. Finally he used the duct tape to blindfold them.

Once secured, he tied them both to their beds. Hands above heads, each ankle tied to a corner of the bottom of the bed. He left enough slack so that their knees could still bend. In his alcohol riddled mind, it was not enough to fuck them while frozen.

No, this offence required stricter punishment. They needed to be conscious. They needed to know what was happening to them.

When he was done, he stood between the beds holding the time spine. He looked down at the twisty backbone and wondered why he had hated it so. It was beautiful. It was his friend. It was the source of his power. He lifted it and licked along its length. It tasted like history. It tasted like death.

1...56789...11