The Traning of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia was outfitted with a double-sided dildo that went into her nether regions. A huge phallus emerged out of it. "Well now, " the mistress said nonchalantly, "Do what a dog in heat does. For you are still clearly both in heat. "

Anastasia feared the punishment that awaited her if she disobeyed. She began to mount her sister and thrust into her vigorously. Her tail rocked violently, adding both pain and pleasure to the act. She soon came and collapsed to the floor, very satisfied indeed.

"Now it is Druzilla's turn, " the mistress said. Druzilla was mounted with the same dildo while Anastasia's was removed. Druzilla began to mount Anastasia vigorously and proceeded until she was satisfied. Both new puppies being now satisfied, they were led to their beds. These were iron cages with a thin mat in the bottom, and a dish of water at the back. "Sleep well, " the mistress said, "For there shall be more tomorrow."

Anastasia and Druzilla curled up for the night and dreamt of their new lives. This actually was far more pleasurable than they thought it would be. Chapter 5: Cinderella's Indiscretion

As Ella lay in bed, she noticed someone she thought was familiar to her. She looked across, and in the next bed was Lacy, her long lost friend from school. "Lacy, " She whispered. "What brought you here?" "Be quiet," Lacy replied back. " I don't want to get into trouble." However, it was too late.

Mistress Samara heard them and ordered, "Take Lacy to the stables!" Then a couple of stable hands grabbed Lacy and took her away. "Ella, you have been a bad girl. You must never speak to any slave unless permitted by your mistress or master."

"I'm sorry, Mistress Samara. "

"Stable hands, take her to be punished!"

Ella was leashed and taken away to the punishment room.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress Samara, " she pleaded.

"You have disobeyed, and now you must be punished." The stable hands threw her on the ground. Mistress Samara took up a riding crop in her hand. "You shall be punished. Thirty lashes. And you must count the lashes. If you fail to count properly, then we will be forced to start over."

"Yes, mistress, " was all Ella could force herself to say.

Mistress Samara began. "One." "One, " Ella cried back. "Two." This time Ella failed to respond. She was so much in shock she didn't realize it. "One!" Mistress Samara cried again. "One!" Ella replied back. This continued until Ella's backside was a bright, throbbing red.

"Now, don't let that happen again, " Mistress Samara ordered.

"I shan't," replied Ella.

She was taken back to her bed, chained and gagged. "You will be made an example of, girl." Mistress Samara said ominously.

Ella didn't know what that meant. She tried to comfort herself with the thought that she would get through this. She had trouble sleeping all night. She tossed and turned, unable to lie on her red and bruised backside.

Chapter 6: Lacy's New Life

Lacy was about to endure her own punishment. She had disobeyed too many times, and would now face her punishment.

The Lords and Ladies of the realm were transported by their own slaves. They preferred horses that were slaves rather than the messy, smelly equine variety. They would transport them across vast estates.

Lacy was tied up and led like most slaves to a wagon. The wagon took her to her destination. She was placed finally in a barn. There she was washed and then ready to be suited. "My work is never done, " Mistress Samara said. "Lacy, you shall be a pony transport. It is hard work, but it is rewarding. You may even be mounted by a stallion someday."

Lacy blushed at the prospect. But her nether regions grew wet and aroused. This is what she had wanted, and she finally got her chance.

She was outfitted in a horse suit. Leather boots with the imprint of a horse's hoof were placed on her feet. A dildo with a horse's tale was placed in her rear. A suit of black leather was fitted on her. Finally a headdress was placed around her head. It had a bright plume and was complete with a soft leather bit that fit in her mouth. She was now a pony transport. She was led to a stable with straw on the ground and tied up for the night.

"You will be trained to be a proper pony tomorrow. Get some rest, " Mistress Samara said.

Lacy stayed there, her nether regions wet and excited. She tried to sleep but the anticipation kept her awake. Chapter 7: Ella's Punishment

Ella was woken up like the other slaves, cleaned, and then taken to eat. After the meal, Mistress Samara and two other mistresses entered the room. "Ella, " Mistress Samara began, " has violated one of the rules of slaves. And so she will be punished while the rest of you go about your training. "

The two other mistresses began dragging Ella toward a dark room where she just knew she was going to be subjected to some horrible punishment. They began to bind her. Then they put a leather blindfold over Ella's eyes. It was now completely dark. She couldn't see anything. They then moved her toward the wall, and placed two binding gloves on her arms and shoved her arms behind her. These gloves had several straps that were laced up so that her hands were completely immobilized. Then a spreader bar was placed between her legs. A bit gag was placed in her mouth. That way they couldn't hear the gasps and moans as the next part of the process took place.

A butt plug was placed in her backside. She gasped. It pressed inside her like nothing she had ever known before. Then finally they positioned her above a device. This was essentially a stick with a dildo attached. Ella was made to precariously sit on the dildo. It penetrated her nether regions. She began to become aroused, and the wetness coming from inside her began to make her slide all the way down the shaft. But she had trouble lifting herself up.

"Ella, " Mistress Samara began, " This is a cruel punishment for slaves, but one that is necessary for your development. This device will leave you aroused and ready for release, and this feeling will grow in intensity until you feel like you are about to burst inside. Meanwhile your ass will feel tight and heavy, and your limbs will grow sore and numb. However, at the end we will allow you some release, and hopefully you will have learned your lesson."

Mistress Samara and the others left Ella to her torment. The butt plug felt heavy inside her. Her arms and legs became quite sore. And her sex was moist and very aroused. She would occasionally squirm, but this only worsened the sensation. However, it was unlike any other pleasure she had ever known before.

She remembered back to when she first met Lacy. How they would mingle with the boys in the village. They would become aroused, just like this, but then the boys would thrust their manhoods inside her and Lacy, and the feeling was over quite quickly. This experience made her grow more aroused, to such an intense state that she felt she would come explosively any minute now. She was driven wild with anticipation even as her arms and legs grew sore and her sex throbbed.

Finally Mistress Samara and her two assistants returned. "Ah, Ella, you have been good. We shall finally allow you to feel release." They quickly unbound her arms and removed the blindfold. They left the gag and the spreader bar in place. They also left the butt plug in. They wanted her to feel the exquisite pleasure that can come when both holes are filled simultaneously.

"Now Ella, " Mistress Samara continued, " You may move up and down the pole until you achieve release." Ella began to push up and down on the dildo. Her moans and cries of ecstasy were barely contained by the gag. Finally, her body shivered as she had the most amazing orgasm she had ever had. Her body tingled with delight.

She was removed from the contraption and returned to the slaves' quarters. As she lay bound to her bed that night, she dreamed of more amazing adventures like that one. Her nether regions tingled in anticipation. Chapter 8: Lacy's Training

Lacy awoke to a stable hand ready to wash her and prepare her for her training. Her gear was removed, she was washed, and then her gear was put on again. In addition to the tail butt plug a dildo was placed in her nether regions. She already began to grow moist. She was made to go down on all fours and eat a mix of oats and apples from a trough. This was actually a rather satisfying meal. Then, a headdress with a bright red plume was placed on her head. This had a soft leather bit that fit in her mouth. It also prohibited her from speaking. Any sounds she made sounded like the neighs and whinnies a horse might make.

A bridle was attached to her collar and she was led out of the stable. Here she was led by the stable boy to her new mistress. Her new mistress began to speak, " I am Mistress Vivian. I shall train you to be a proper pony." Mistress Vivian dressed like the other mistresses. Only she had riding boots on. Her bosom heaved out of her top. Her long black hair shone in the sun. "Then you shall be a good slave. Do as you are told and you shall avoid the lash. You may even get to feel the pleasure of a cock inside you someday."

Mistress Vivian proceeded to lead Lacy by the leash. Vivian stood behind her, holding the bridle in her left hand and a riding crop in the right. She immediately smacked Lacy in the ass. This still stung despite her outfit. "You shall turn where and when I tell you. Also, you must lift your boots up high. You are a pony now; you must prance like one."

Slowly they proceeded out to a nearby meadow. The grass was green and smelled quite fragrant. Lacy lifted her legs high and pranced while Mistress Vivian led her along. Mistress Vivian would pull the reins toward the direction she wanted Lacy to go. Occasionally she would smack Lacy in the ass to let her know she needed to correct her course. As the day proceeded she became better, and was smacked less frequently. The prancing moved the dildo inside Lacy, and she became quite aroused. She became wetter too, and nearly came many times.

As the sun began to lower in the sky, Mistress Vivian returned her to the stable. There she was fed. The boots, headdress, and everything else except her horse outfit were removed. She was chained to a corner of the stable, and left to lie in fresh straw on the ground and sleep. She was tired from all the work, and quickly began dreaming of another day of being a pony. Chapter 9: The Stepsisters' Accept Their Fate

Meanwhile Anastasia and Druzilla were adjusting to their new lives as puppy slaves. Their new Master was a man named Benedict. Master Benedict had a masculine bearing and visage, with salt and pepper hair and an immaculately groomed mustache. Every day he took them out to play.

Their day first began with breakfast. They ate their kibble out of a bowl like a dog. They were often famished from the previous day and dove into the bowls like ravenous pigs. Then they were placed in their puppy suits. These bound their arms so they could only walk on all fours. Their leashes were attached, and they were taken out to a field to run and play. They had grown used to the butt plug tail that made them look like real puppies. Dildoes were placed in the front so they became quite aroused. The dildo moved as they bounded along, making them wet. As the playtime went on they became more and more aroused.

Benedict would throw a rubber ball that they would then run to fetch. They grabbed it in their mouths and returned it to him. When they weren't playing, they were bound in cages while ball gags were placed in their mouths. This led them to be quite excited to play and also quite good at holding such an enormous ball in their mouths.

After they would finish playing, Master Benedict would, in turn, place a double-sided dildo in one of the sisters. He also put ball gags in both their mouths. Then one of the puppies began to proceed to mount her sister from behind. Anastasia usually proceeded first. She would thrust and thrust until she shook all over and came. Her squeals of delight were hardly muffled by the gag. Then it was Druzilla's turn. She proceeded to mount her sister and then experienced the most intense orgasm. The dildoes inside them were sopping wet with their pleasure juices.

They were led back to the manor, fed, washed, and then locked in their cages for the night. They were now quite comfortable in their cages and slept quite well as they dreamed of other puppy games they might play. Chapter 10: Oral Examinations

Ella and the other slaves were awoken and prepared for the day. Then the mistresses lined them up along each wall, males on one side and females on the other. By this time, Ella had become used to lining up naked, and being prepared for whatever activity they might be required to do.

Mistress Samara entered the room and began to speak, " Today, you shall learn how to pleasure another. This will be an important part of your lives. Later, you will need to learn self-control, but that will come with time and discipline. However, today, you shall give and receive pleasure."

Then they were marched into a chamber, much like the others. In this chamber were many of the dildo contraptions. "You, "Mistress Samara said, "Must become good at providing oral pleasure. That means practice. First, you shall practice on these disembodied dildoes. Then, you shall please your mistresses by pleasuring harnessed dildos that they shall wear. Then, if you learn your lessons well, you shall pleasure each other." Many blushed, and some looked around cautiously wondering what this meant.

First, the mistresses picked up the sticks, and then Mistress Samara ordered, "Slaves! Suck the dildoes well!" The male slaves' cocks began to grow hard and Ella noticed that her pussy became quite wet. She and the other slaves kneeled down, and took the dildoes into their mouths. Ella first licked tentatively, then whole-heartedly began wrapping her tongue and mouth around it. She started bobbing her head up and down vigorously. She imagined the night she had done this for the Prince. The other slaves followed suit. Though their mouths were starting to get sore, they continued doing this until ordered to stop.

"Good job, slaves!" Mistress Samara said. 'But now, you must pleasure us." Each mistress left the room for a couple of minutes, then returned with the strap-on dildoes in place. Each positioned herself in front of a slave. Mistress Samara finally placed herself in front of Ella. "Let's see if you are as good as they think you'll be. "

Ella and the other slaves knew they had to put on the best show possible. They began stroking and fondling the dildoes with their tongues, then proceeded to stroke deeper and deeper, until they swallowed the whole dildo. "Marvelous, " Mistress Samara said. "It looks like you're going to be a better bunch than I thought."

After all of this activity, Ella's mouth was sore. But she felt a wetness and a desire in her loins that made her want release. The male slaves'cocks were standing at attention. "I see that you all would like some release, "Mistress Samara said. " So you shall have it. We shall pair each of you with another slave of the same sex. You must learn how to please a member of the same sex, for in time you will be required to do this for any noble who requests it."

Ella blushed. She wondered who she would be paired with?

The mistresses began calling each slave. "Gregory, you shall be paired with Thomas, Edward with James." And so this continued with the males slaves, then the female slaves. Finally it was Ella's turn. "Ella, " Mistress Samara said, " You shall be paired with Tawny." Tawny was a gorgeous specimen. She had long chestnut hair, and ample bosom and a beautiful curved ass. She had a delicate pink pussy that Ella was now going to lick.

Meanwhile, the males slaves were going to have to suck their partners' cocks. Ella thought Gregory looked familiar. He was a handsome boy of the village, who all the young girls liked. He was handsome and quite charming. His beautiful blonde hair reminded Ella of her own. She watched as he took Thomas by the hand, knelt down and began to suck on his cock. Thomas had nice black hair, and a lovely cock that seemed to nearly suffocate Gregory. But Gregory kept at it, licking and then swallowing the cock with his mouth. Thomas moaned and writhed in ecstasy until he finally came. Gregory could taste the warm, salty come as it ejected into his mouth. "Be sure to keep it clean, " Mistress Samara warned. Gregory continued to lick the shaft head of Thomas' cock and swallowed all the come. Then, Thomas proceeded to do the same to Gregory. Gregory hardened and began to moan and sigh with pleasure as he felt the warm tongue and mouth caress his cock. He finally shook and violently expelled his come.

Now it was the girls' turn. Ella knew she had to do a good job. She slowly licked the outer lips of Tawny's pussy, then began pushing her tongue deeper and deeper inside. She greedily licked Tawny's clit and Tawny moaned and writhed in ecstasy. She finally convulsed and an explosive climax rocked her body. Then Tawny proceeded to return the favor. Ella felt more aroused then she ever had before. Tawny licked her clit, and wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Finally, she climaxed and her body shook vigorously. She had never done this with another woman before.

Mistress Samara said, almost nonchalantly, "Very good slaves. But you have more than your mouths to provide pleasure with. You will soon train in the other ways you can please a noble. "

At that, they were led to eat and bathe and then retire for the night. Chapter 11: Lacy Joins A Stable

Lacy had enjoyed her training as a pony. Even though she was a slave, and considered an abject slave at that, merely a beast of burden, she felt free from the constraints of society. She knew her place and had a mistress that would take care of her. And soon a master.

Mistress Vivian came at her usual time and fetched Lacy after her morning routine. "Today, " Mistress Vivian said, " You shall join a proper stable. You shall join the stable of Master Geoffrey and Lady Violet." Lacy could only neigh in appreciation. Except for her bath and at night, she was always in full regalia. This meant the horse-tail dildo in her ass, the dildo in her pussy, the headdress and bit for her head and mouth. And the boots with the horseshoes in the soles. Even when those were removed for the night, she still had on her horse bodysuit, that covered her with a smooth, black, shiny skin.

She was led to a cart where Lord Geoffrey and Lady Violet awaited. Geoffrey was an imposing figure of a man, tall, broad-shouldered, with sandy hair and a bright red goatee. Lady Violet was the epitome of a respectable lady. She was thin but had an ample bosom and jet black hair. "I think she shall do nicely, ' Lord Geoffrey said. "I suppose so, as good as any we can find in the realm. " Lady Violet said dismissively.

Lacy was hitched to the back of the carriage, next to the other ponies. There were three other girls, two in front and one to her left. They were all attired exactly as she was. After being hitch, Lord Geoffrey sounded the command, "Giddy up!" Lacy and the other girls began to prance in a methodical rhythm. Occasionally Lacy felt the sting of the riding crop, telling her to speed up. She was getting sore pretty quickly, but she managed as they took Lord Geoffrey and Lady Violet home. They went along the main road.

Finally, Lord Violet said, "I should really like to stop at the market and get some fresh fruit. I can have the pastry chef make a delightful black currant pie." This was one of Lord Geoffrey's favorite desserts. "Oh yes, that would be splendid, " Lord Geoffrey replied in his typically aristocratic tone. At the fork in the road they turned left instead of right and went into the sleepy little village where the market was held.