The Traning of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory was confused at first, but then realized that the captain meant for him to grab his cock by the hand and manipulate it until he came. His cock began to grow hard, and he started breathing heavily until he came to a climax. "Take him on board. " Captain Freeman growled.

Gregory was led on a gangplank onto a ship. He gave a dismayed look. He had never left home, much less been out to sea. He was put in a hold, where he was chained to the wall, hands spread apart. A butt plug was placed in his ass, and a spreader bar spread his feet. Then a large rod with a dildo at the tip was placed, and he was made to sit on it. It felt huge going in, and he soon became sore. He tried to groan, but a gag was placed on his mouth. This gag had a huge dildo on the inside, that filled his mouth and went to the back of his throat.

His cock began to grow, and he started to feel aroused. He almost felt that if he could slide up and down the dildo he might come. However, he was immobilized while the ship set out to sea.

Later that evening, Captain Freeman gathered some men and spoke, "I know these sea voyages can be long, and difficult. I know some of you will need relief on such a long voyage, as I no doubt will." A couple of men sniggered quietly. "This here slave is ours to use for the voyage, " Captain Freeman continued, "Provided you obey the rules. Now, let's try him out."

Gregory was removed and a small pillory was brought. Gregory's limbs were heavy as he was bent into the pillory and the stocks brought over to secure his arms. His gag was still firmly in place. Then, one man after another proceeded to drop his trousers and stick his hard cock up Gregory's ass. The jostling and motion made the dildo in his mouth go up and down his throat. He could feel the warm fluid as each man took his turn and came inside him. The rubbing started to make him feel ecstatic, and his cock grew hard. Finally, the men were done. The Captain Freeman shoved his cock inside Gregory. That was the hardest cock Gregory had ever felt.

Finally it was over. Gregory was taken to a corner, and his legs were manacled and secured to a ring on the floor. He laid on a mat. He was still very hard, and the men had left, so he relieved himself by rubbing his cock with his hands until he came.

Chapter 23: Graduation

Ella was excited and nervous about the big day. This part of their training would soon be over, and then they would move on to their next duties. The mistresses assembled all of the female slaves, and Mistress Samara announced, "You have but one task left. You will be placed in your new uniforms, and made to walk to the other side of this room. That will be the ceremony that establishes your new identity. "

Ella was dressed like the other slaves. She was fitted with a chastity belt. This had two dildoes, one on each side. The first went securely up her pussy and the other up her ass. This was the larger than any of the butt plugs they had used, and Ella could feel it immediately. This belt had rings, to which cuffs were attached. Her hands were cuffed to the belt, so they were restrained at the side. A corset was placed on her, and then tightened. At first, she gasped, for now her tits were shoved up, and her belly constricted.

Then silk stockings were placed on her legs. Garters were placed at the top to hold them. Then she was placed in high heel shoes, and her ankles were cuffed together. She could walk, but only very slowly. She made her way across the room. My my! She thought to herself. These shoes are harder to walk in then those glass slippers. She walked, but every step accentuated the dildo in her ass, and each step made her more aroused as the dildo in her pussy rubbed against her clit. She finally made it to the end, and Mistress Samara strapped a collar with her name engraved on the front, and the word 'slave' on the back. Then a leash was attached and Samara took her to a wagon. It was nicer then the previous ones, and there her wrists were cuffed to the wall. This would be a very uncomfortable ride indeed, but she would soon start her new life.

Some of the other girls were not so lucky. A beautiful, brown-haired girl named Sarah managed to trip. She was quickly seized by the mistresses and set aside. Most of the girls graduated, and as they did, they were taken to the wagon to start their new lives.

Sarah was taken to another room, and there she was secured until they came to take her to her fate: the maid's quarters. Sarah was restrained on her back on a board raised from the floor. It had cuffs and her wrists and ankles were restrained. The gag was still in her mouth. A blindfold was placed over her eyes. Then a servant brought in a new contraption. This had two dildoes, one on top and one on the bottom. The servant slid part of the platform away and Sarah's ass dropped into place. She could feel it dangling in the cool air. Then the device was placed over her, and the servant began to operate the crank. This propelled the dildoes into her ass from below, and her pussy from above.

The ball gag muffled her cries, as she began to get aroused as both dildoes went into her simultaneously. Finally, she began to come. An explosive shiver went thought her body. The device was removed and she was left on the table until morning.

Chapter 24: Sarah Becomes a Maid

Sarah did not graduate, and so now she was going to be a common household servant. She was unstrapped and then cleaned. Then her arms were bound behind her with three straps that immobilized them. A chastity belt with two dildoes was placed around her waist. Then a silk slip was placed over her body. Her legs were put into those same high heels, and cuffs around her ankles. A double-sided dildo gag was placed in her mouth. One dildo on the outside to show her shame at being a lowly servant, and another on the inside, a large dildo that nearly gagged her as it went down her throat.

She was placed in a wagon with the others, and they rode to their new home. She was greeted by a surly looking woman in a maid's outfit. It had a short skirt and built-in apron. She was wearing nylons and high-heeled shoes. The skirt was short, and at the top of the dress her cleavage peeked out. This is what all the maids wore.

Sarah was removed from the wagon and taken to her new home. When she arrived, she was in a kitchen area. Off to the left was a room, where there was a bed. "So deary, got yourself in a mess, have you? " The head maid said, " Don't worry, it's not as bad as they say. You'll get used to it right quick. But first, you must be of service to me." The head maid lifted her short skirt and pulled down her panties. "There's a reason you have the dildo on your face. You best be using it now. "

Sarah understood immediately. She kneeled on the floor while the head maid was seated on the bed. She began to ram the dildo into the head maid's pussy. It gagged her as the dildo on the other side of the mask went deeper into her throat, but she pushed it in harder and harder, until the head maid cried out in ecstasy and came. A little of Sarah's pussy juices trickled down her leg. She really wanted relief.

"Oh, I'll relieve you dearie, " the head maid said. She put on a double sided dildo that slipped in her pussy, then laid Sarah on the bed. She proceeded to remove her chastity belt and began mounting her. Sarah moaned through the gag as the head maid quickened her pace. Finally they both came with an explosive orgasm that made pussy juices come out of them.

Chapter 25: Sarah's Service

Sarah was put into her maid uniform. It was at least nice to be dressed again, and not nearly naked like during training she thought to herself. The head maid told her, "Just dust the place."

This was easier said than done. While her hands were free, she was still forced to wear a ball gag and the ankle cuffs. A collar with her name on the front and the word 'bitch' on the back secured her neck. In those shoes, she moved very slowly. Still, she dusted every room she was told to. She was actually quite proud of herself, and while she might not be a slave, she at least could do something.

Once she was done, she was ready to retire for the day. "Not so fast, " the head maid said, " You missed a spot. " Where? Sarah thought. "For that, the head maid continued," you will be punished."

A leash was attached to Sarah's collar and she was dragged into the servants quarters. "Bend over on this chair, " the head maid ordered. Sarah complied, and she gasped when she felt the first stroke of the paddle. Her ass started turning red. The head maid whacked her nine more times with the paddle.

Then, some of the male waitstaff entered, eager for some relief. One by one, they dropped their trousers and proceed to ram their cocks into her. Some preferred to slam into her pussy, but others preferred her ass. A particularly large cock went up her ass, and her back stiffened as she felt the hard cock go further inside her.

Finally, one more cock came into her pussy. He rammed deeper and harder, and she began to be sopping wet. Finally they both came. She shuddered as she felt the climax overcome her.

She reached down to lift her panties over her ass and pussy, and realized that they were sopping wet. She just might have to miss another spot sometime!

Chapter 26: The Stepmother's Fate

As the wagon went along, carrying Ella to her new fate as a slave in the castle, she began to wonder what had happened to her stepsisters and her stepmother. Had they to endure the same fate as she, or something worse?

Well, as we have already seen, her stepsisters are quite content as puppies. But her stepmother had a far worse fate. For you see, while society at this time was very strict and hierarchical, being a slave meant a chance to serve and possibly to be rewarded for service with freedom and status. However, even the lowliest peasant was still regarded more highly than a slave.

However, among slaves there were three distinctions. The highest was called a slave. That is what Cinderella had become. Below that are bitches. This is given to men and women, for they can be exploited for their sex anytime. A male is certainly someone's 'bitch' if a cock can be stuffed up his ass or in his mouth anytime.

Below that, the lowest class of person, was the whore. Men could be called this too. The lowest had the contempt of society, and were treated, or rather mistreated, accordingly. They had the hardest lot, and to escape their fate, they usually had to escape and go to a land far away. This was the stepmother's fate.

On the night of the ball, the Prince's men came to collect the stepmother, and to start her degradation to being a whore. She was dragged out and stripped of all her clothes. She was shocked that she had been forcibly made naked. She started to blush, which she never did before. They put a black leather hood over her face. This obstructed her vision and muffled her cries of agony. A set of nipple clamps were attached to her nipples. This made the sore, and a heavy chain connected them, about ¼ inch thick. Then she was hogtied with rough rope and put in the back of a wagon.

She was all very afraid, for she had no idea what terrible torments she would endure in the months and years to come. She was taken to a terrible dungeon, all of stone, and lit by candles. It was rather dark, but she could make out the figure of a man with a hood.

He intoned, " I am the dark master." You will submit to any torture I desire of you. You are the lowest of the low, whore." For you see, from now on, she would never be called by her rightful name. Only by the shameful epithet 'whore'.

She was released from the hog tie and summarily tossed on the ground. "Kneel, whore!" the dark master said. She kneeled. Then his assistant, dressed in a similar outfit, took a brand to her back, right above her ass, and branded her with the word 'whore'. Now her fate was sealed. No longer would she be allowed to mingle in polite society. She jumped once the burning iron seared her flesh. It was the worst pain she had ever experienced. And it would leave a permanent and quite visible scar.

"You will be trained by me until you are ready to begin your final sentence." The dark master said in an ominous tone.

She was dragged by a leash on her collar to a device. This device had two dildos on sticks coming from the bottom. She was quickly secured in the device. Her neck was locked into place with metal hinges. This was also done with her arms and legs. Her arms were raised above her head and locked into place, and then a spreader bar spread her legs as wide as they could go. She could feel the moisture from her crying and sweat began to condense inside the hood.

The dildoes were jammed into her ass and pussy. Her hood was taken off her head long enough for her to gasp as she saw what had happened to her. Then another hood was put on. This had a huge dildo that inserted into her mouth, and nearly choked her. "With a whore like you, we must always make sure all your holes are filled to the brim, " the dark master said maniacally.

He left her there to suffer all night. She soon became sore, and her body ached all over. Her ass and pussy ached with the dildoes shoved deep inside them, and her legs began to quiver. Her cries for help went unheeded, and she choked whenever she tried to speak because of the huge dildo rammed deep into her throat.

Chapter 27: The New Whore at Hard Labor

When she awoke, she was taken out of the harness, and then stripped. This was just long enough to douse her with two buckets of ice cold water. She recoiled when the water hit her skin.

Then a ball gag was placed inside her mouth. She had never experienced this, and began to salivate like a dog all over it. A heavy iron collar was placed around her neck, then heavy iron handcuffs and ankle cuffs to prevent her from escaping. Finally the nipple chain was replaced with a heavier one, with heavier and more painful clips, and with two heavy weights attached. This weighed her breasts down and made her quite uncomfortable.

"Today, " the dark master said," You are to drag rocks from the other side of the room to this side of the room. You shall pick them up, one by one, and then transport them to the other side. If you do not do this properly, you will be whipped. "

The whore proceeded to do this all day. She was sore and tired, and the nipple clamps weighed down her chest, and made her nipples red and tender. They rocked back and forth as she carried the heavy rocks. She did this for a few hours. Finally, the dark master returned, and she was given some gruel. She had to lap it out of a bowl on the ground.

"You did not do this job correctly, " the dark master said in his ominous voice. "You must be punished."

She was locked into a pillory, and a spreader bar was placed between her ankles. Then the dark master proceeded to whip her. Already sore from the previous night and from her labor, she was even more in pain when the lash hit her ass. It left painful red welts that continued to smart for hours after her punishment. He whipped her thirty times. Each time, she braced herself for the shock of horrible pain. Yet, it was doubly tormenting because her pussy was beginning to grow wet, and she was getting quite aroused.

This continued for a few days. Each day she did her labor, then was whipped mercifully, then put back in the contraption for the night. After awhile, the discomfort lessened as she got used to the routine, and her tits adjusted to the heavy weight of the nipple clamps.

One day, she was done with the labor of moving the rocks, and she got to endure another new torment. The dark master fastened her to a contraption with three dildoes, one for her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was completely naked except for the collar and the spreader bar for her legs. She was restrained by having her arms buckled in, just like with the other contraption.

Only, this contraption had a crank. Once his assistant started it, the dildoes began ramming into her mouth, her ass, and her pussy. She was getting more and more aroused, but she could do nothing to alleviate the sensation. This went on for a long time, until she was let out of the contraption. She was fed the gruel, and then locked into a cramped cage.

This took place for a while, until she was ready for the next stage of her torment. One day, instead of being taken to the device, she was taken to a table with straps and was secured to it, Now spread eagle, with only a ball gag to stifle her screams, the dark master took a candle and began to drip hot wax on her. He also took a device, with a wheel with sharp nubs, and ran over her body. It tickled her intensely. The master could see that she was quite wet, so he eventually put her back on the machine, where she finally was able to come. She had never felt so good, for the pressure in all three holes erupted in a climax that went through her whole body, to every fiber of her being.

Now she was ready for the final stage, her encasement.

Chapter 28: The Whore Becomes a Living Statue

One day, the whore, as she would be forever called, was hog-tied with heavy rope, and a hood placed over her head. She was thrown unceremoniously into the back of a cart and wheeled to the palace dungeon. She was to be encased for the first time.

When she got to the dungeon, the dark master was there to complete the transformation. A black leather suit went all they way from her head to her foot, encasing her arms and legs. She could not be heard, and it was so dark that she could see no light. Some air came in, but otherwise her body was completely rigid. This suit had three dildoes built into it, so her mouth, pussy, and ass felt the constant pressure.

Then she was wheeled to an area of the palace and placed there as a statue. You see, the king liked to have human-like statues all over his palace. They would be rotated as he needed new arrangements, and when he needed to throw parties. She was now completely immobilized. Even if she tried to escape, the brand on her backside would give her away.

Once she was done, she would be removed from the suit and tossed into a cage, with only a bowl of gruel and water to satisfy her. This was made difficult by the fact that her hands were usually braced with gloves and placed behind her back. This way she could not try to release her arousal by touching herself. Having no other recourse, she had no choice but to adjust to her situation. At least she was beautiful art that everyone admired, even if they didn't know it was her. She ironically got more attention now than she ever did when free. She was a whore, and she wore the mark of her shame with pride.

Chapter 29: The Slaves' Ball

Ella finally arrived at the palace. She was removed from the wagon, and taken to a bath. Finally, a proper bath! She thought to herself. She luxuriated for awhile, until the head mistress came in. She was tall, and had beautiful blonde hair and a wonderfully heaving bosom.

The slaves were gathered to hear her announcement. "Tonight, " she said, "You will entertain the nobles. Those who do well will be granted special favors. Those of you who do not do well will be punished. You will be dressed for the occasion. "

Ella was taken by an attendant to the dressing room. The lovely scent of roses pervaded the room. She was dressed with a bra and thong, which covered her pussy but went straight into her ass crack and showed off the amply round cheeks. Then silk stockings were placed on her, and high-heeled shoes. She was much better at walking in the shoes, and was ready for the party. The rush of excitement and anticipation made her pussy wet.

The slaves were led by leashes into the main chamber, a huge hall where the king was entertaining guests. The slaves were lead into the hall, ball gags shiny and new, and a delightful outfit offering easy access to all.