The Traning of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy's heart started racing. Would anyone recognize her? She though to herself. Lacy was ashamed of the act that originally sentenced her to servitude. She had taken an apple from the Prince's orchard. Well, she didn't know that at the time. But a transgression must still be punished. Then her further disobedience finally landed her here. Luckily, none of the villagers seemed to care. They were used to nobles coming with their ponies to shop at the market. They actually valued it since they paid so well.

"Stand at attention!" Lord Geoffrey yelled. Then he and Lady Violet went to the market and purchased their items. Lacy and the other ponies stood perfectly straight. This was the hardest thing to do because the dildo in her pussy jostled as she pranced, and this made her quite aroused. And standing perfectly still, the weight of the horsehair dildo began to feel heavy.

Finally Lord Geoffrey and Lady Violet returned. And they were off. Soon they could see the manor in the distance. It was huge, with several servant quarters and a huge stone house at the center. The flowers from the garden were in full bloom, and the fragrance of roses and lilies wafted in the air.

Soon they were at the stable. The stable hands prepared the ponies to rest for the day. However, the head stable hand had a surprise for Lacy. "Landry, " Lord Geoffrey said, " As the lead stable hand you know you must break the new pony. I trust you will do your job well." Yes, sir." Landry replied back.

Landry was a strapping young man, very muscular from his work, and handsome as well. Lacy's pussy began to tingle with anticipation. What was going to happen next?

Landry led Lacy into the stable, then removed the horsehair dildo and the front dildo. Lacy sighed a sigh of relief at having the pressure relieved from her ass and pussy. Then, Landry directed her to go down on all fours in the straw. In the doggy position, Landry proceeded to undo his belt and drop his trousers. This revealed a stiff, glistening, rock hard cock ready for action. He plunged it into Lacy's pussy and begin thrusting vigorously. He moaned with contentment, and Lacy did too, though with the bit still in her mouth it was barely audible. Finally Lacy came and a wave of ecstasy swept through her body. Then she felt Landry come, and felt the warm fluid gush from his cock. She felt an absolutely incredible release. It had many a long time since she had felt a man inside her.

"Don't worry, little pony, " Landry looked up and said as he put his trousers back on. " That is a perk of the stable hand position." The other stable boys took her back to her stall to eat and relax. That night, she rested peacefully, dreaming of what other cocks her pussy would feel. Chapter 12: Druzilla's Great Day

Every so often the nobles would hold a race for their prize puppies. The puppies would race each other. The winner would get to mount the loser in a humiliating display of victory. The nobles loved this race to no end. Benedict had a tough choice: which one of his puppies to send? He finally decided upon Druzilla. She had been training for weeks to be fast enough to race.

Finally, race day came. Druzilla was so excited. She had been told about how important this race was. Even though she no longer spoke, she still retained a little understanding of human speech. Master Benedict led her by the leash and took her to the racegrounds. There, many nobles were seated at tables with a huge parasol on top. The choicest foods and finest wines were served. Druzilla had become a puppy to the point where she didn't even think about her past life. As a human, she would have wondered who was there, what their status was, and of course she would try to ingratiate herself to a family with a wealthy and eligible bachelor. Now, she just waited for her master to command her.

The puppies all were lined up. Druzilla was to race against a male puppy, Sport. It was hard to tell underneath the puppy suit, but he appeared to be lean, solid muscle. The race was simple. A servant stationed in the branches of a nearby tree would drop two balls on the ground. The puppies would run to retrieve the balls, then return them to their master. The first to do so was declared the winner.

They lined up at the starting line. The balls were dropped and then they started running as best they could on all fours. They were both fast, and neck and neck through the first stretch. They both retrieved their balls and ran back to their masters while the crowd cheered on. Sport suddenly began to gain on Druzilla. He got a length's ahead and then finished ahead of her, depositing the ball firmly in his master's hand. He was declared the winner.

Now, he proceeded to do what was expected of the winner. His cock grew hard as he savored what was to happen next. Before she knew it, he had mounted her from behind. His cock vigorously penetrated her pussy. It felt so good! That rock hard cock in her pussy. She came and started shaking while waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Then sport came and his warm fluid filled up her pussy. She felt an intense orgasm, in part because not only was her pussy feeling it, but the dildo tail in her ass moved back and forth in time to his pumps and excited all the nerves in that area.

Finally, the race was over. The dogs were returned to their kennels to rest. Druzilla moaned with satisfaction as her release was quite profound. She dozed off to sleep in her cage, curled in a fetal position and breathing peacefully. Chapter 13: Ella's Training Continues

Ella and the others were awakened for another day of training. They had become quite good at giving oral pleasure, but Mistress Samara felt it was time to train them in other modes of providing pleasure.

Mistress Samara and the other mistresses came into the room, as they were often wont, and proceeded to prepare for the day's lesson. "Slaves, " Mistress Samara said, "Today you are in for a real treat. We shall train you to be the best possible slave. You will be able to provide pleasure for any noble who wishes it."

The mistresses then proceeded to take them to a room and have the slaves kneel. They put on the strap-on dildoes, and proceeded with today's lesson. "Slaves, " Mistress Samara began, " You must know what it is like to be penetrated in the ass. You will be called upon to allow any and all of your available holes to be of service. We shall show you what you must do in these situations."

The mistresses proceed to make the slaves kneel, then positioned themselves behind them. They smeared a lubricant jelly into the ass crack of each slave, then proceeded to plunge their dildoes directly inside. Mistress Samara, of course, took great pride in making sure that Ella was penetrated hard. At first she gasped. Luckily, the slaves were all wearing ball gags, so it was scarcely audible. Unless a lesson required the use of their mouths, the slaves generally always wore the gag. By now it had become like second nature to wear the gag. Ella almost had trouble moving her jaw when she wasn't wearing it.

Ella felt the heaviness of the dildo and the pressure as it went deeper inside of her. However, she soon began to feel a strange, delightful feeling, not like an orgasm, but still a wonderful sensation as the nerves of her ass were stimulated by the thrusting of Mistress Samara deep inside her. Finally, the Mistress had enough. "Now, " She whispered to Ella," turn over, and I shall thrust into your pussy. "

Ella dutifully rolled over and laid down. Mistress Samara proceeded to thrust deep within Ella's pussy. Waves of pleasure thrust through her as she began to climax. Finally she came and her body felt the deep release and orgasm that her wet, dripping pussy had been waiting for.

The male slaves were led into another room. There, they were paired off as before. However, this time they mounted each other. Gregory was not sure what Thomas' cock would feel like in his ass, but Thomas was hard and eager to go. Gregory felt the hard cock go in. It was heavy at first, and his thrusts were vigorous and powerful. But Gregory felt that wave of pleasure like Ella. Then, when it was his turn, he thrust hard into Thomas' ass. It felt much like a pussy, so yielding to a hard cock. Finally, he came, and gave out a great sigh of relief. The training left the slaves in such a state of constant arousal, they could sometimes hardly bear it.

Now it was the girls' turn. However, this time their ball gags were replaced with dildo gags, that had a dildo attached to the end and one that went in the mouth. The mistresses undid their belts and for the first time displayed their pussies for the female slaves. Ella was amazed by Mistress Samara's pink pussy bud. She proceeded to plunge the dildo directly inside Mistress Samara. Mistress Samara squealed with glee. Ella thrust harder and harder. She almost gagged because the dildo in her mouth was a large, hard phallus pushing into her throat. But she persisted. Finally, Mistress Samara came, and smiled with approval. "You really are quite good, " she exclaimed.

Mistress Samara's pussy juices were glistening off the dildo. Ella could smell the aromatic and pungent aroma of Mistress Samara's pussy juices. It made her wish that Mistress Samara would penetrate her again. Every time she seemed to feel relief, the same intense feelings of arousal and longing would come back.

Finally, they were done for the day. Ella went to bed feeling profoundly relaxed. Chapter 14: Lacy's Big Triumph

Lord Geoffrey had noticed Lacy as she progressed. One day, he decided to promote her to the head of the carriage. This meant that she felt fewer of the crops stings as they went along. However, Lord Geoffrey had also begun to think of other uses for her.

Every so often, after returning to the stables, a new stable hand would be rewarded by being able to feel the pussy of a pony. Lacy was used as much as the others. Even more so because she was always so eager to receive cock into her pussy.

Lord Geoffrey thought of the upcoming race. Every so often, the nobles would race individual ponies in an event like a typical horse race. The horses would run around a ring and the winner garnered great acclaim for her master. The only difference was that a jockey wasn't needed. Lord Geoffrey discussed this with Lady Violet and Landry, the head of his stables.

"What do you think of Lacy for the upcoming race, " he asked both Lady Violet and Landry at breakfast one day. She replied, " I suppose so." Landry chimed in, "I think she would be a wonderful choice. She is fast and has a lot of...spirit."

"I agree. It is done. Prepare her for the race."

Instead of her usual duties that day, she was taken to a ring where she was told to run. Landry watched her run in her boots and outfit, and could see that she was ready. The fast pace and the jiggling of the horsetail and the dildo left her orgasmic by the end of the race. They both thrust into her as she ran faster and faster. "We must show Lord Geoffrey this." Landry said.

The next day, Lord Geoffrey came to the racetrack. "I would like you to see something, m'lord." Landry said. "Is it the pony?" "Yes, sir, she is a most splendid runner."

Landry brought Lacy out, then fired the starting gun. Lacy ran like her life depended on it. While she ran, the twin dildos thrust in and out, making her more and more aroused, until finally she completed the race and came right there. She whinnied in satisfaction.

"Very good. Splendid indeed!" Lord Geoffrey exclaimed." She will do quite well. "

"I certainly think so, if I do say so myself." Landry replied. "Very well," Lord Geoffrey said, "Make it so. Make sure she is ready by Sunday next." "So be it." Landry replied.

Lacy trained for several more days. Each day was exhilarating, and each night she dreamt of more races, and of the feeling of a cock of a stable boy being thrust deep inside her.

Finally, the day of the race came. Nobles came from miles around. There was something like ten ponies entered into this race, Lacy being one of them. They were wearing their finest regalia, and ready for action. Lacy was nervous. If she won, she could be a racehorse for the rest of her days. She would be rewarded with as much cock as her pussy could handle. She relished this thought, since she was almost insatiable at this point.

The horses were lined up and ready for the race. She saw the other ponies. Very beautiful and with fine features, but she wanted to win so badly! Finally, the starting gun went off.

Another horse took the lead quite early. I must catch up to that horse. She thought to herself. She no longer even thought of herself or her fellow ponies as human beings dressed as horses. She felt a rush of adrenaline that not only pushed her into the lead, but made her quite aroused as the dildos slid up and down her pussy and ass. The feeling left her feeling so good, she quickly rounded the first corner, then the next.

But then the first pony began to gain on her and catch up. That bitch! She thought to herself. There is no way I am letting her win. As they approached the final stretch, they were neck and neck. Lacy could almost feel her legs give out, but she resolved to win. Another surge of adrenaline coursed through her body and she took a slight lead, one length ahead. That was enough to win. As she crossed the finish line she felt a wave of pleasure hit her as she knew she had won. The dildo in her pussy had also been riding up her clit and she climaxed and an orgasm rocked her whole body. She cried out, but luckily the bit muzzled most of it.

She was led to the winner's circle, and a wreath was placed around her neck. This was the proudest moment of her life. Lord Geoffrey and Landry both smiled as they were presented with trophies.

Finally they went back to the stable. After removing the dildos from her pussy and ass, Landry proceeded to reward her one more time. "I have quite missed your pussy, " he said, "As I hope you have missed my cock." She thought to herself, I have indeed. They proceeded to hump until both came and collapsed into each other in orgiastic satisfaction.

Chapter 15: Ella Masters Self-Control

Today was the day the slaves were all waiting for. They were going to be tested. Mistress Samara had alluded to it several times. She would say things like, "A true slave must be able to delay gratification." And "You must always make sure you put the needs of your master or mistress above those of your own."

The female slaves were led into the chamber with the dildo devices that pumped back and forth into the slaves' pussies. They were tied to the wall like before. A ball gag in their mouths, and a spreader bar between their legs. But unlike the other times, their hands were bound behind their backs with the gloves that had the straps. Ella missed these gloves, and now liked the feeling of her hands being bound, immobile behind her. Leather blindfolds were also placed around their eyes. Then the pumping began. "Now slaves, "Mistress Samara, " You must not come until the mistress gives the command, or you shall be severely punished."

The dildoes began pumping. Ella felt an intense urge to come, but she kept trying to distract herself. But her thoughts always came back to her pussy and how it was throbbing and ready to come. But she restrained herself. Finally, Mistress Samara said, " You may come." Ella shivered as the climax overran her body and made her tremble.

Other slaves were not so lucky. One such slave was Chasity. Ella remembered Chasity from the village. She had long, chestnut brown hair. Her father had a respectable position as the mayor of the village. How had she come to be here? She always wondered.

Chasity's father wanted her to be a noblewoman. The only way was through training. However, there was a catch. If the slave failed the training, she would still be a slave, but would have to endure much worse torments. She had failed too many times.

Chasity and the other slaves who came too soon were removed from the restraints and made to kneel. They were soundly whipped until their asses were bright red. Chasity was especially hard hit. Welts began to rise up on her ass.

"Chasity, " Mistress Samara intoned, " You have failed too many times. Hard labor and use are your punishment."

Ella did not know what this meant. However, she did not like what she heard.

Chasity was led away. The other slaves were returned to their quarters. Chapter 16: Chasity's Fate

Chasity was lead away to the chamber where Ella had been punished. "Here you will be kept all night. Then tomorrow you will be a well maid. " Mistress Samara said. Chasity shuddered with horror inside. A well maid was a slave who carried buckets of water from the well into the village. But that was not the worst part. The peasant could debase her any time. In fact, once a week, she would have a respite from her well duties so she could be penetrated by as many men as possible. She would be placed in the village square with the other unfortunates and penetrated from both ends until her pussy and ass were sore.

She knew she deserved this fate. She had no self-control. Her father indulged her every whim. He thought this would teach her self-discipline and respect. But really, it taught her that she was really a wanton slut in need of cock. But she despaired because now every dirty peasant cock in the land would find its way into her pussy or her ass. And when that wasn't happening, she would be doing back-breaking work.

However, she also knew that it was mostly a symbolic punishment. It might last a month and then she would be sent to the brothel to service men and their every need. She might even service a lady occasionally. For you see, Chasity never really liked men. She liked the delicate flesh of other women. And she liked the delicate scent and taste of pussy. She would like more than anything else to have a lady keep her and have her serve her every need. Her tongue longed for the delicate taste of a clit.

Chasity's first punishment was beginning now. Instead of standing, she was made to kneel. A dildo was placed in her pussy, and her arms were bound behind her in the binding gloves, and strapped in. Her ankles were trapped in a spreader bar, a ball gag placed in her mouth, and the blindfold put over her eyes. The dildo bar was positioned at her ass, and then the servant began to crank the wheel. She moaned as the dildo pushed up her ass continuously. The burning pain of the red welts on her ass flared up as the pounding jiggled her ass as it went deeper and deeper inside her. Chasity's long red hair would tickle her as her body was pushed forward by the dildo contraption.

However, the contraption also pushed the dildo in her pussy until it began to thrust deeper and deeper. She was become quite wet, dripping wet in fact, and very aroused. Her punishment was nearly over. The servant sensed this, and started turning the crank faster. This put more pressure on her ass, and it was beginning to feel quite sore. But the dildo in her pussy was also pushing faster and harder. The thrusts made her moan, then finally she violently came and shuddered with satisfaction.

He stopped, and then a mistress came in and unbound her. "You must be transported to the village. " Then Chasity was taken from the room and shackled by her wrists and legs. The blindfold was taken off, and a leash attached to her collar. She was taken to a wagon with some straw strewn in the bottom. Here she was chained to a ring on the side and left to sleep until morning, when her transport would leave for the village.

Chapter 17: Chasity's Torment

The next day Chasity was awoken by the bright rays of the sun. Her and the other unfortunates were chained in the back of a wagon. The driver came by. "Good, I see. " He said, " Youse all are ready for the journey. Reckon it'll be a hard one for you. " He was a rather fat man, and when he smiled you could see that several teeth were missing. Chasity sighed as she realized that this was probably the typical man who would be penetrating her beautiful, soft, supple pussy with his dirty, unkempt cock.