The Traning of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King, a man with grey hair but a stately demeanor, announced into the hall, " We are going to have a race. The first slave who crosses the room and brings a rose to me will win. She will become the heads of the slaves, and will attend my diplomatic party when the diplomats from Gilderland are entertained during our peace negotiations. "

The slaves were lined up, and they could see the prize. On a stool on the other side of the room, a single white rose was laid on it. "On your marks, get set, go!" the king yelled. The slaves started racing across the room. Ella moved ahead and grabbed the rose with her right hand. Her heart was racing. She just had to get to the other side without tripping and she would be the head slave. This was a great honor. She ran as fast as she could, and finally made it to the other side. She dropped on her knees and kneeled in front of the king.

"Good job!" he said. "Remove her ball gag." The guard removed it. "What is your name, child?" he asked.

"I am Ella. I wish only to serve and please you."

"Very well. Well, I have a special treat for you. You shall get to spend the night with Lady Roxana." He looked in her direction.

Ella was elated. This was the gorgeous blonde mistress who had greeted her at the palace. Her panties became wet as she thought about it.

Roxana walked forward to claim her prize. She attached a leash to Ella's collar, and then said, "You're coming with me to my chamber. " She then proceeded to lead Ella by the collar into her well-appointed chamber.

The other slaves were instructed to bend over, and their orifices were penetrated by many noble cocks, and their tongues to licking many clits. Finally, the king allowed that the slaves be allowed to penetrate each other. Many a pussy and ass was penetrated by a cock and made to come.

Meanwhile, Ella was alone in a magnificent chamber with Roxana. They both sat on an enormous bed with silk sheets. Roxana ordered, " Strip. I want to see you naked."

Ella complied, and her pussy got even wetter, and her nipples began to stand on end. Then Roxana undressed. Her beautiful rose was too magnificent. Ella couldn't control herself. She immediately went to licking her clit and plunging her tongue deep into her pussy. Roxana moaned with satisfaction.

Then Roxana rose and strapped on a dildo. She proceeded to push Ella on the bed and penetrate her pussy deeply with the dildo. They both moaned with pleasure as they came. Then she rammed her new cock into Ella's ass. Ella was overwhelmed with pleasure, and came again. Then Roxana penetrated her pussy again and they came together.

Completely spent, they now collapsed on the bed in each others' arms. Roxana began stroking Ella's hair. "You are such a beautiful girl. " They drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, dreaming of doing this again.

Chapter 30: The Diplomatic Ball

Ella, as the head slave, was going to attend the Diplomatic Ball. This ball should lead to an important treaty with Gilderland. She was very excited.

She had to have the very best outfit. She put on a delightful leather corset, thigh high leather boots, and a leather collar studded with diamonds. Unlike the other slaves, she would not have to wear a ball gag. She was ready to please anyone who attended.

Soon, the trumpet sounded. The ball was to begin. All the honored dignitaries entered, then the slaves, including Ella, and finally the King. He announced, " I am pleased that our treaty with Gilderland will be a success. On that note, I would like to introduce the Chief Diplomat of Gilderland.

The diplomat wore a long, green silk dress, with matching emerald broach. It suited her delicate features and long, beautiful red hair. Everyone gasped, and kneeled. A woman! Ella thought to herself. She kneeled, then made an announcement.

"I am pleased that we have signed this treaty with your kingdom. As a token of his appreciation, your king has offered me a slave of my choosing. " Many of the male slaves began to get hard as they heard this news. She walked over to Ella, and grabbed her leash. "I choose this delightful girl. She will return with me to Gilderland, as a token of appreciation for all we have done for each other."

Ella gasped. She became aroused with the thought of being with such a beautiful goddess. Also, she was tired of her native land. New shores and new prospects excited her. The diplomat took her to her fabulously appointed chamber in the palace.

"I am Ravenna, " the diplomat said, "And we must get you out of that corset!" She proceeded to go behind Ella, and undo the straps on the back of the corset. The top soon came off. Then she undid her dress and Ella gasped as it fell to the floor to reveal Ravenna's gorgeous curves. Her taut bosom and athletic body were quite stunning. And her ass was cute, a little pear-shaped curve accentuating its beauty.

She came over to Ella, and began kissing her passionately. She held Ella in her arms and kissed her like a lover. Ella was a little shocked. Before, she had been used as was seen fit, but this usually only involved her mouth if it was sucking a cock or licking a pussy. Never simply kissing another on the mouth.

Ravenna pushed her onto the bed and began kissing her. She then gently teased Ella's nipples with her teeth, and then finally went down to Ella's sweet spot. She licked the pussy lips tentatively, then dove her tongue straight in. Ella gasped, and she could feel the warmth as she became wetter.

Ravenna then turned around, and positioned her pussy over Ella's mouth. She greedily dove her tongue into Ravenna's pussy, and began licking her clit. They both began to lick and thrust their tongues into each other more and more intensely. Finally, as they both climaxed, wave after wave of pleasure consumed their bodies. Ella trembled as the last orgasm rocked her body.

Ravenna held Ella's bosom close to her. She whispered, " You are most delightful, my sweet. I hope we have many more passionate nights like this one. " "Me too, " was all Ella could say. Ella began to drift to sleep, feeling more content than at any time in her life.