The Traning of Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wagon proceeded to the village. Eight ponygirls in front of the wagon carried it along at a rather slow pace. It would probably take all day to reach the village Chasity thought to herself.

The sun was low in the sky when the wagon arrived at the village. The ponies were tired and taken to the stable to freshen up. The inmates of the wagon were taken by their leash to a dungeon, where they were fed an unappealing stew. It was watery and had very few good morsels. However, all the slaves lapped it up greedily. They were famished after such a hard day. They were then chained to the wall of the dungeon, and tried to sleep as best they could on the straw mats provided.

The next day the slaves were led out by their leashes. They were to carry buckets of water from the well to the village. Normally, this was done by prisoners, but even prisoners were deemed to have rights to have time off from the onerous task. The girls were gagged, and shackles put around their ankles. This made walking hard but not impossible. They were shod in clunky boots to protect their feet. A rod with two full buckets was placed on each one, then the foreman marched them along the road to the village. If one seemed to slow, he would flog her with a flogger. The sting to Chasity's buttocks burned even more because of the welts and rough handling she recently endure, but she just bit the ball gag and went on.

This went on for a few weeks. Chasity and the other slaves always returned exhausted, and bemoaned the choices that led to their pitiable fate. Then, one day, the master of the village, Master Derek, came to them and told them they were ready to serve the village in a more important way. "You see," he said, " Many of the working men of the town are unmarried. They have natural needs and...urges that must be fulfilled. You shall perform this important service." Chasity cringed at the thought. But she had brought this on herself. If only, if only I had listened to Mistress Samara, she thought, I would be spared this ignominious fate.

However, Master Derek took a shine to Chasity. He and his lady Grace loved how she looked. They had to let the punishment proceed, but only until they knew she would be modest and obedient enough for household service.

Serving day, as it was known throughout the village, came. The slaves were blindfolded. Their arms were bound behind them with the binding gloves. It was uncomfortable, but it meant that the men of the village would be allowed greater access. At least I don't have to see them, Chasity thought to herself. They proceeded to the square, and were latched onto boards that held them. They were completely naked, and Chasity could feel the cool air of morning lightly tickle her pussy. The men came, and waited in line.

Many chose Chasity. They dropped their drawers, then proceeded to insert their cocks into her pussy. They thrust for a couple of minutes until Chasity could feel their hot, sticky load in her pussy. But as the day went on, the continued thrusting of cocks into her pussy finally made it moisten, then drip with wet pussy juices, until finally the last man, a soldier by trade, thrust his hard cock deep into her and made her came. She shook right there, grateful it was over, and strangely exhilarated that a man's cock could make her come. That had never happened before.

Chapter 18: Chasity's New Master And Mistress

Chasity was grateful that she didn't have to do well duty anymore. However, when not used and abused in the marketplace, she was tied up. She was blindfolded, a ball gag placed in her mouth, her arms restrained with the restraining gloves behind her back, her ankles spread apart with a butt plug up her ass, and then her pussy plunged into a dildo. The worst part was not the pain in her ass or the soreness of her muscles, but the arousal she felt that would not be satisfied. It was only satisfied once a week when the filthy peasants plunged their cocks into her pussy.

Occasionally though, she was turned around, and they only plunged their cocks into her ass. This was most uncomfortable, but like many other things she got used to it. But as time went on, Master Derek saw her and desired her more and more.

One day he brought lady Grace to see the proceedings. She was shocked and horrified that such a pretty girl should be used this way. She gasped in horror. "It is the law." Derek reminded her, but the look in her eyes told him that he must act fast.

One day, as Chasity was restrained, Derek ordered her to be released from the restraints. The servants dutifully, if confusedly, complied. When Chasity was removed from the restraints, Derek whispered to her softly, "Bend over. I must make sure that your pussy will still be supple enough for me and my lady, Grace.

Chasity was just grateful to be free from the restraints, and so she did as she was told. She bent over and then Derek undressed and plunged his magnificent cock into her pussy. He thrust for a long time, making her pussy wetter and wetter and getting her more and more aroused until she finally climaxed and exploded. Derek soon exploded after her, and she could feel his warm load warm the inside of her pussy.

Chasity was handcuffed, and leg irons placed on her ankles. She was gagged and a leash placed on her collar. Derek led her through the streets to his house. "You have one final test, " he said. "You must please lady Grace."

Lady Grace came into the room. "Ahh yes, you are quite a lovely slave. Let us proceed to the bedroom." There they tumbled onto a soft bed with soft silk sheets. Chasity luxuriated in its softness. Then Grace got on the bed, completely naked. Chasity was also naked, and feeling the wetness in her pussy. She proceeded to place her tongue on Grace's pussy and licked her outer lips and then her clit, increasing the pace until finally Grace came.

Grace then said, "I have an idea." She brought a gag with a dildo at the end, and put it on Chasity. Chasity proceeded to plow into Grace's pussy. As she thrust, Grace's back arched as she trembled and became aroused. Finally she came again. She shivered and trembled as the climax went through her body.

Then she finally said, "Now it's your turn. " But it was not what she expected. Derek arrived, completely naked. Chasity had not seen it before, but he was an incredible physical specimen. He was perfectly toned, and his rock hard cock was ready for action. As Chasity lay on her back, Derek plowed into her pussy once more. She writhed and squirmed with passion as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. It seemed like hours, but finally, she shook all over as the most explosive climax took over her body. Derek shook too as he came. She again felt the hot fluid pump into her pussy.

They were all exhausted, and very pleased. Derek chained Chasity to a very comfortable bed and they all drifted to sleep with dreams of other exploits they would have in the future.

Chapter 19: The Gauntlet

After much training, Ella knew that the slaves would soon be assigned to their respective duties. But what would the final initiation be like. Mistress Samara would soon provide an answer.

Mistress Samara entered the room and said, " Today, you all shall run the Gauntlet. Those who succeed shall serve in the palace. Those of you who fail shall be subjected to...other tasks. "

Ella gulped. Would her training be sufficient? She certainly hoped so.

The slaves were lined up and boots were placed on their feet. A dildo and a butt plug were each inserted. The strapped gloves were placed one their arms and bound behind their backs. Ball gags were inserted, and to make this especially difficult, leather blindfold masks were placed around their head. The slaves could not see what was about to happen.

The slaves were leashed and taken to another chamber. Here, on either side the mistresses lined up with riding crops to whip the slaves. The slaves were to run one by one through the gauntlet to the end. Any slave who didn't make in the time allotted would be punished.

Ella went first. Led only by instinct, she ran through the gauntlet as the mistresses whipped her backside mercilessly. She could feel the stings as her ass turned red from the repeated beatings. Also, she could feel the heaviness in her ass from the butt plug. And she was getting wet, very wet and aroused as the dildo in her pussy rocked back and forth as she ran. She ran as fast as she could, then finally made it to the finish line.

"Good job!" Mistress Samara said. Then the others went through. Most made it, but a few did not.

A lovely blonde girl, with perky tits and a tight ass named Ginger, managed to stumble. She was picked up, and set aside from the other slaves. Gregory, that lovely specimen of manhood, also stumbled. He trembled as he realized his desire to serve in the castle was ruined.

"Well done, slaves!" Mistress Samara said. "You shall go on to the palace. The rest of you shall serve the military. That is all."

Ella and the other slaves were taken to a chamber, and forced to kneel. Their boots were removed and replaced with high-heeled shoes. Most ladies wore a type of boot, but these were not ladies. As Ella would later discover, these were preferred for slaves, since they made their asses taut and their tits more pert. They were restrained by manacles onto set platforms. Then the servants removed the dildo from her pussy and began to thrust the mechanical dildo up her pussy. She was getting more and more aroused until she finally came.

But the servant continued. She and the other slaves moaned and writhed as they came over and over again. Ella was relaxed after coming so many times. The slaves were untied and then taken back to their beds.

Gregory and Ginger were not so lucky. They were taken to a similar room and restrained the same way, but the butt plug was removed instead. The mechanical dildo pushed into their asses again and again. They felt a tingling buzz, but no release as their asses felt the dildo push in further and further. Then, several mistresses came into the room. Luckily, they were blindfolded, so they didn't see what happened next.

The first mistress removed the ball gag from Ginger's mouth. Ginger gasped for air. "Not so fast, " the mistress said. "I have something for you to put in that little mouth of yours."

The mistress was wearing the strap-on dildo. She shoved it violently into Ginger's mouth. Ginger sucked harder and harder, like she was sucking a real cock. Then another mistress came, and inserted her dildo into Ginger's mouth. The same thing happened to Gregory.

By the time it was over, their jaws were quite sore from all of the use. They were then taken into a dark corner of the room, and there restraints were removed. Then new restraints were put on. The blindfolds stayed on. The butt plugs were re-inserted, and then manacles put on the arms and legs. Their hands were restrained in front of them, just far enough away that they couldn't pleasure themselves. Then manacles were shackled to their thighs, and these were tied to the arms. They were laid on their backs in this most uncomfortable position.

Ginger felt sore, and even worse she was quite aroused. "Don't worry, " the mistress said, " There will soon be some proper cock in your mouth and pussy to relieve that itch. " Ginger grew terrified as to what that meant. She would soon find out.

Chapter 20: Ginger's Journey

The next day Ginger was prepared for her journey. After being cleaned, she was taken with the other failed slaves and outfitted. Her arms were bound behind her with rope ties. Manacles were put on her ankles. A ball gag was inserted in her mouth, as was the dildo and butt plug. A crude blindfold of fabric was placed over her eyes, as it was for the other slaves. Simple peasant boots were put on. Then they were lined up, and a chain was run through both sides. Ginger wasn't sure, but she sensed that there was a girl in front of her and behind her.

Chained together, they were taken outside and directed to walk along the dirt road leading to the army barracks. They walked slowly. It was quite uncomfortable, but soon Ginger fell in and was able to maintain a pace that allowed her to walk. The rope burned her arms, and occasionally she would feel the crisp shock of a riding crop landing on her ass, soon making it quite red, but also letting her know to pick up the pace. The pace was just fast enough that she could feel the butt plug ride up her ass, and she became aroused, but could not come, as the dildo in her pussy rubbed against her.

Finally they reached the barracks, and they were untied. "Aw, fresh meet, I see, " a man said, " These will make excellent slaves."

Ginger now found out what the mistress had meant earlier. The slaves were lined up onto a pillory. They were still blindfolded, but the huge arm of the pillory was locked over her head and arms. They hung out, and she was bent over. Perfect for pushing her ass out for presentation.

Some soldiers began lining up. Each dropped his trousers as he climbed the platform, and then, cock erect, he plunged it deep inside her pussy. More came and plunged their cocks inside her. This made her incredibly aroused, but she couldn't quite come. Occasionally, a soldier would miss the mark and she would feel his cock go deep inside her ass. This led to an uncomfortable sensation that soon became quite pleasant as he plunged deeper and deeper into her ass. She could feel the warm liquid come out of him and drip down into her ass crack.

Finally, a soldier came before he. He mounted a small stool, and took out her ball gag. "It's time the bitch got a proper cock in her mouth, " he exclaimed. He jammed his erect cock deep into her mouth, down her throat, causing her to gag. He pushed deeper and deeper. Meanwhile, a soldier was ramming her pussy from behind. He came, and she could feel the warmth gush from him. Then she came as the man in front came. Her body shook violently and she trembled as her climax overcame her. At that moment, she could also taste the warm, salty come on her tongue.

She was finally removed from the pillory, and taken to a dark stable. There she was placed on a mat. Her arms and legs were attached to each side of the frame, and she was spread eagle. Her pussy was open and available for another cock to enter it. Then the man restraining her undid his trousers and shoved his hard cock deep inside her. She became wetter and wetter as he thrust more quickly and deeply into her pussy. She came again, and felt a profound sense of relief come over her.

Chapter 21: The Dog Show

Anastasia and Druzilla, now named Fido and Fluffy, were very content. But Master Benedict was very proud of his pets, and wanted to show them off. They had been trained well, and now it was time to show them off at this year's Dog Show.

The nobles put on a show each year to show off their best breeds. Fido and Fluffy were outfitted as usual, and then placed in cages and carried into a cart. This cart had four ponygirls in front of it. It hauled them along the road to the dog show.

Once they arrived, they were put on a leash and allowed to drink water out of a bowl. They lapped the water up greedily, for it was quite a journey. Then Master Benedict came and took Fido. He walked her on all fours by her leash and went through a stylized route through the show hall, displaying her for all to see. She loved all the adoration.

Then, it was Fluffy's turn. She was walked through the arena. Everyone gasped at how amazing she looked, and how perfect her response. She became aroused as the tail rocked inside her ass and the dildo in her pussy pushed further inside her, rubbing hard against her clit. After she was done she was led back to her cage.

The judges tallied the vote. There was much discussion, but they decided to award Fluffy with Best in Show. This was an amazing honor. She was taken to the winner's podium, and her ordinary collar replaced with a gold collar.

Then a strapping young male puppy was brought out. Lord Benedict announced to the crowd, " Fluffy here, shall be mated with Rover here." Rover had a beautiful brown suit, and a massive erect cock that began to grow.

Fluffy's dildo was removed from her pussy, and then Rover began to mount her. She became more and more aroused as he thrust deeper and faster inside her. Finally, she came, and moaned with glee. It had been a long time since she felt a cock inside her.

Then Master Benedict removed her tail. Sport, the puppy who had mounted her at the race, began to jam his hard cock directly into her ass. This hurt at first, and shocked her. But as he thrust deeper and faster, she began to feel a strange, pleasant sensation come over her. It was like waves of pleasure undulating through her body as the nerves in her ass were rubbed and stimulated.

Then another puppy was brought over, and another one. Some went deep inside her ass, while others shoved their cocks deep into her pussy. She came again and again as each puppy stud mounted her.

While the last puppy was mounting her ass, another found her mouth and quickly removed the ball gag and inserted his cock in her mouth. She gasped as it was inserted, and the puppy began shoving deeper and deeper through her mouth into her throat. She finally began to bob her head quickly back and forth. Then he came. She licked the precious drops of come greedily off the shaft and head of his cock. Then she came once more. Her body shaked as she felt the climax flow through her whole body.

The tail was re-inserted, and she was taken back to her cage. Certainly being Best in Show would entitle her to a special treat!

Chapter 22: Gregory's Voyage

Gregory was to take a slightly different path than the others. He and the other male slaves who failed that day were restrained for their voyage to their new slave positions. His arms were tied with rope behind him. His wrists were tied, then there were ties just above the elbow. This made it difficult to walk. But what made it more difficult was the chastity belt put on him. It had a dildo in the rear that slipped into his ass. It was very large. The front had a leather sack that held his cock.

He and the other slaves were put in short boots with a ring on the outside. A lock was placed around a chain. He was chained in between two other slaves. Finally, a ball gag and hood were placed on his head. This restricted his vision. As soon as they were ready to go, a couple of masters slapped the slaves on the ass with the riding crop and they were off. Gregory soon maintained the pace they wanted, a slow steady pace that ensured that he wasn't hit again with the riding crop. Though occasionally he was hit just because the masters were a bit sadistic, and like seeing the red marks on his ass.

This pace accentuated the heaviness he was feeling in his ass. The dildo kept riding and stimulating the nerves in his ass. Also, he was beginning to feel his cock grow as the leather rubbed on it. But never quite enough to get him off. They continued for a little ways, then arrived at the port.

Here there was a low platform with some stairs. Everything but his chastity belt and boots were removed, though now shackles were placed on his ankles so he couldn't escape. A salty sea dog came to inspect his now nearly naked body.

"Hmmm, this looks like a good one, " said Captain Freeman. He was an older man, with thinning hair, and a salt and pepper goatee. His dark eyes gave him away as a grizzled old sea dog, which he was, having served over 20 years, 10 years as captain. "Nice tone here, " he said.

Then he proceeded to look Gregory over. He started to blush slightly. He looked him over, then came around the back side. The chastity belt was removed by one of the masters. He reached over and slid two fingers up Gregory's ass. This hurt a little, but also tingled. Then he said, "We'll take that one. " Then he addressed Gregory, "You must be quite...nervous. Well, go on now, relieve yourself. "