The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers

Her fiancée moved from the west coast to be near her. He was a very successful hedge fund trader, owning his own business so it was inconsequential as to where he set up his office. Eventually, they moved in together. It took a good few months before she told her parents who were not too pleased with their little girl "living in sin."

Unknown to her parents, Bonnie lost her virginity, late in life, while she was in college. Her deflowering came during her sophomore year. She met a fraternity pledge, Brad while she was pledging to her sorority. There was an immediate attraction. After a few dates that included some heaving petting and touching on top of her clothes, she finally decided to lose her virginity to Brad. To her it was one less thing to worry about, but she was surprised that he was such a considerate lover. Brad had lost his virginity to the nanny that basically raised him, as his very wealthy parents were world travelers. On subsequent dates and sessions in bed, Bonnie became a tiger in bed. Nothing was off limits and she learned to suck cock with the best of them.

She had a few flings after college, but nothing as satisfying as her first lover. Then she met her Jonathan. A blind date turned into love and finally she was getting married in a few weeks. Jonathan was insatiable in bed. He was pleased that he had found an equal in both intellect and spirit with Bonnie.

Bonnie was looking forward to being married, but was also looking forward to this weekend with her friends. She had no idea of what the girls had planned for the weekend.

After removing her clothes, she never wore panties; she gave a quick inspection of her body. Nice tits, long nipples that stood out proud as she pinched them. She kept her sandy colored bush trimmed into a landing strip that stopped above her slit. She was waxed on the sides of her cunt lips to her asshole. She loved the feeling of a tongue on her bald lips. She felt herself flush with excitement as she absent-mindedly reached and gently pinched her clitoris. With only a few stray hairs, her clitoris stood out from its hood.

"Not now" she said to herself. She liked to take her time pleasuring herself and time is what she did not have at the moment. So, reluctantly, she stopped stroking herself and stepped into the shower.

Beth walked into Taylor's room wearing only a towel that she promptly dropped on the bathroom floor. It was nothing new being naked together. It was only four months ago when Taylor and Beth had enjoyed each other as well as Taylor's son Jack and Jack's friend Rick while they were in Scottsdale. They had planned the bachlorette weekend with Toni and Jamie, getting buy-in for some of the activities. There was one thing they had planned that the other three ladies were not privy to.

"Everything set?" Beth asked Taylor.

"Yes, we are set for tomorrow," came Taylor's reply.

Ever since Scottsdale Taylor and Beth share a bed on more than one occasion. They even shared Jack's cock once he came in for his summer break.

"You know my cunt gets really wet every time I think about getting fucked by Jack and Rick."

"You're not the only one."

They headed for the two shower stalls.

"No sense in wasting water," Taylor said as she stepped into the shower where Beth had already begun to wash herself.

Beth said, "Come, wash my back and hair and then I'll do you."

Taylor moved behind Beth pressing her body onto Beth. They were so close, Beth felt Taylor's thick pubes tickling her ass. Taylor took a step back and proceeded to wash Beth. When she came to Beth's ass, she slipped her hand between Beth's ass cheeks, pushing her legs apart. She washed between Beth's legs, going from back to front, stopping to wash Beth's soft black bush, purposely using her index finger to tease Beth's clitoris.

"We'll run out of water," Beth pleaded as Taylor continued to finger her friend.

"You're so hot right now, I think I can get you to cum in less than two minutes."

"Oh, Oh...Ah, Oh..." Beth moaned as Taylor quickened the pace of her finger, rubbing both sides of the prominent clitoris.

"Cum for me, come on, cum for me," Taylor whispered in Beth's ear as she used her other hand to plunge two fingers into Liz' cunt while continuing to pick up the pace with her other hand.

"Yes, yes,...I want to cum, cum for you. I'm cumming, cumming," Beth screamed her release.

"Very nice, very nice. I love it when you cum on my hand. It's so fucking sexy. I love the feeling of your cunt squeezing my fingers when I finger-fuck you."

Beth was weak in the knees from her forceful orgasm. Still, she managed to turn and plant a soulful kiss on Taylor. They were now face to face. Both of them, similar in height, had their tits pressed against each other. Their pubic bushes were now pressed into each other. Beth felt Taylor's clitoris come out from its hood and she began to move her cunt up and down causing friction between their clits. Soon it was Taylor moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming, cumming,' Taylor roared as she humped her friend's cunt.

They indeed, ran out of hot water but they didn't care.

About 45 minutes after the showers started they all met in the common living room of the suite, ready to take on the pool and with it, the stares and propositions from the other guests, both male and female.

To describe the bathing suits would take an hour. Needless to say, although none wore a thong, the suits were nothing short of breathtaking. How the bikini top Jamie wore, without having her tits spill out of it, was amazing. Toni, also had a bikini on, but the bottom was more modestly cut, as it had to contain that famous growth of hair between her legs. You could tell she had a prominent mound just by looking at how the bottom was pushed out from her body. Taylor and Amy chose a regular cut bikini and Bonnie, because of her age and body had on what appeared to be three small triangles tied together by a single piece of string.

The ladies found their cabana set with food and alcohol. They spent a few hours flirting with men who just happened to "wander by" their space. Just before 5 pm, Jamie excused herself to go to her massage.

"I'll see you back in the room ladies. I should be back by 6:30."

After checking in to the Wynn Spa, Jamie had time to shower off the sun tan lotion from her body. She took the time to wash her hair. When she was done she put on the plush robe they gave her and then placed her feet into the comfortable house slippers provided. She sipped orange flavored water as she waited to be called.

Ten minutes later a young looking man opened the door that lead to the treatment rooms and said, while looking toward Jamie, "Mrs. Burns?"

Jamie stood up and began walking to her therapist.

"Mrs. Burns, I'm Noah. I'll be your therapist for your treatment today." He offered his hand to Jamie. Noah stood a little over six foot tall, with dark black wavy hair with a flat, six-pack abdomen. Movie star handsome. He was dressed in all white, a tight white tee shirt and white pants. Jamie could detect what she thought to be a slight bulge in his pants as she walked to greet him.

"Nice to meet you Noah. Please call me Jamie."

Noah led Jamie into her private room. She was amazed as the room was prepared just as she ordered. When she made the reservation the clerk taking the reservation asked her about music choices, fragrance for the room, type of lotions to be used and most important, whether she wanted a male or female therapist. The room had a slight smell of lavender, her favorite.

Noah pointed to a seat next to the table and asked Jamie to have a seat, as he wanted to reconfirm her treatment as well as provide her with any additional options. Jamie was impressed by Noah's professionalism even though he looked no older than twenty-one or two.

"Jamie, you want a deep tissue massage, correct?"

"Yes."

"I'll apply different levels of pressure when we start and you can let me know what works best for you. Also, the massage is for ninety minutes that means that you get a full ninety minutes. Also, I usually reserve the last fifteen minutes to do some stretching. Many people like to have this done as it makes the massage complete. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good," but there was some apprehension in Jamie's voice.

"I have shorts and a top for you to put on for the stretching. In fact, if you like, you can wear the shorts during the massage."

"No, I prefer being nude during a massage."

Noah still sensed something amiss with Jamie.

"I'm twenty seven years old and have had extensive training in this field. I've been working here for five years. I know I look eighteen."

Both he and Jamie laughed.

"Let me step out so you can get under the sheets. Please lie face down, bring the sheets up to your shoulders. I'll be back in five minutes."

After Noah left, Jamie thought she could detect Noah's pants tighten up near his crotch. She stepped out of her robe placing in on a hook on back of the door. She felt her nipples harden and her cunt become moist as she climbed onto the table. His cock, even from a distance looked impressive.

Five minutes later, Noah knocked on the door and Jamie told him to come in.

"I have your favorite lotions. Now, remember, please let me know the pressure you want me to use. Also, many of my clients prefer that I remain silent during the massage. That usually allows my clients to totally relax and have a quiet, rewarding experience."

"Sounds like a plan," Jamie replied.

Noah went to turn on the requested music, thankful the rooms were totally sound proof. He hated places that had paper-thin walls when you heard what went on next door. The Wynn was a first class facility and he had done very well for himself. He had many clients that requested his services and they, in turn, recommended him to others. Almost all of his clients were female and while he never took advantage of his clients, it was more often than not where these women required and requested some special services. Business executives, political leaders, and a celebrity or two all required discretion that Noah was happy to provide.

In fact, other hotels often called asking him if he was happy where he was or was he looking to change employers. His bosses at the Wynn knew of his following and his salary was a reflection of his talent. He worked three to four days a week earning more than his colleagues who had to work a routine weekly schedule would make in two weeks.

Noah moved to the head of the table and said, "Time to relax Jamie. Enjoy. If there is anything you need from me, just let me know," With that he lowered the sheet down from her shoulders to the top of her buttocks. He poured lotion onto his hands and began to move his hands in circles on her back.

He varied the pressure until Jamie said, "This pressure is very good. Please try to keep it that way."

"No problem," replied Noah as he continued to work on Jamie's back. He moved from her back to the side of the table. Covering her back, he moved the sheet from her right leg toward the inside of her thighs, exposing the right cheek. Noah worked his way up from her feet to her thighs and then started working on her butt. Jamie thoroughly enjoyed Noah's touch and that despite her best efforts she felt herself becoming wet between her legs. As Noah moved closer to her crack, Jamie involuntarily, but subtlety, moved her right leg not so much as an inch, but Noah noticed the movement.

Jamie thought to herself, "I hope he can't smell just how excited I'm becoming!"

Noah smiled to himself. The movement was one many of his clients did as he was working on their backside. He saw some of the flaming red pubic hair that was framing the inside of her leg. He finished the right leg, covered it up and did the same thing with Jamie's left leg. By the time he got to her left cheek, there was no pretense, what-so-ever from Jamie. She spread her legs even further apart giving Noah, what he thought was an invitation to move his fingers into a more intimate area.

Noah reached for another bottle of lotion. "Jamie, this lotion is a little warm, but you will enjoy the feeling."

Noah poured a little lotion on her butt, allowing some of it to drip into her crack. Jamie could feel the heat generated from the lotion as the warmth spread throughout her butt and between her legs. If she wasn't aroused by the massage certainly the addition of the newest lotion to her body made her want more from Noah.

Noah began to massage the lotion into her butt, kneading the cheeks to the pressure Jamie wanted. Her legs moved further apart. Noah, seeing this behavior from other clients, looked at Jamie's action as an invitation to get more personal with the lovely lady on the table.

Noah pressed his fingers between her cheeks, moving his fingers along side the red furred slit. He noticed there was only a hint of pubic hair by her slit probably trimmed to allow her to wear a bikini. He moved his fingers up and down, gently at first, then with a little more pressure. That elicited a noisy response from Jamie.

"That feels so, so good. Please."

"Please what, Jamie?"

"Please touch me."

"Touch you where?"

"Oh, Oh...ah, anywhere you want, please?

His fingers moved in a more urgent way, teasing her cunt lips and dipping a finger or two into her now, very wet cunt. He only pushed the tip of two fingers into her cunt. The musky scent of her lust filled the room. That was enough for her lips to spread apart. Finally, he began to tease her anus, slipping his pinky into the puckered orifice.

"Please don't stop. Oh..., Oh...," Jamie was crying as she began to hump Noah's fingers.

Just when she thought she was going to cum, Noah withdrew his fingers and said, "I think that's enough for now. Let's turn you over so I can work on the rest of you."

Jamie's pussy reeked of sexual tension. She was so wet her juices left a trail on the insides of her thighs. She was so close to orgasm, she was a little annoyed that Noah didn't compete the job. "What does he have in store for me now?" Jamie wondered. She could only hope that he would continue the best massage she ever had.

Noah pulled the sheets away from Jamie's body, turning his face away from her as she turned over onto her back. Jamie could not believe how hard her nipples were. They were painfully hard, as hard as her pussy was wet. She was sure Noah knew just how raunchy she was at that moment. Noah placed the sheets back on the table covering Liz from her toes to the tops of her tits.

"Jamie, I'm going to work on your shoulders and neck first." Using his skilled hands he worked the tension out of Jamie's neck and shoulder muscles.

When he was finished he asked the question knowing the answer he would get. "Many women like to have their breasts gently massaged on the sides. How about you?

"Please, do what ever you want," Jamie panted.

Noah lowered the towel down from her tits to the top of her hips, just where the top of a bikini would be. He took a second to admire the huge orbs with the bullet point nipples. He used the warm lotion again, spreading it along the sides of each tit. Caressing each tit, yes they were tits not breasts to Noah, moving his hands close to, but not touching Jamie's nipples, he noticed that her breathing became labored and her nipples became, if possible, even harder. Noah then took the initiative to use his fingers to take her nipples and pinch them gently at first.

"Oh my God...Oh my God..." Jamie chanted.

Now Noah like any young man was equally turned on by what was happening. His cock was semi-hard when he was working on Jamie while she was on her stomach, was now fully erect, with his cock pressing against his pants. He did not wear underwear.

Noah pulled the nipples often and, at times, hard, as if he was trying to get them to fly off her tits. Finally, he moved forward and took one in his mouth sucking on the extended nub. Jamie reacted as Noah had hoped. She reached under the sheet and began to run her hands through her matted bush as she was seeking her clitoris. She needed relief and needed it now. Noah seeing what she was up to, gently but with authority, stopped Jamie from doing that. He took each wrist and tied it to the sides of the table with Velcro straps.

"I'll take care of that in due time," Noah whispered to Jamie.

"Please, now, I need to cum now. Please."

"Soon. Soon. Let's not rush things."

Noah continued his mission of playing with Jamie's tits with his hands and mouth for the next few minutes. Jamie squirmed under the sheets, moaning as she sought the fulfillment of what she knew would be a tremendous orgasm.

When Noah thought Jamie had been really primed for the next part of her massage, he moved to the bottom of the table and removed the sheet from her body. She was now completely nude and on display. Noah placed small pillows under each knee forcing her legs to spread further apart when he tied her ankles against the legs of the table. Jamie's full red bush was on display framing her wet, pink slit. Her clitoris was poking out from its hood. Noah could see the wetness from her cunt evident.

"Do you want me to make you cum, Jamie?"

"Please, please make me cum. I'm so fucking wet. I need to cum badly. Please."

"Just a few more minutes and you will get your wish." Then Noah began to massage Jamie starting with her feet and working his way up both legs to the junction of her thighs. Her smell was intoxicating and Noah was fully aroused himself.

"The next part of the massage is very special Jamie. I don't use my fingers to start. Let me know this feels, ok?" Noah did not wait for an answer as he placed his tongue on her extended, swollen clitoris. Jamie reacted as though a firecracker went off on her body.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jamie cried as she was humping her cunt into Noah's face.

Noah reached to the sides of the table and released the straps holding Jamie's legs down. This made Jamie more active as she went out of control trying to press her pussy as far as she could onto Noah's face.

Noah took two fingers and shoved them forcefully up Jamie's cunt, moving them around, finally finding her "G" spot. Pressing his fingers on that spot with his tongue moving rapidly, Jamie exploded.

"I'm cumming, cumming...Oh my...Oh, Ah...Ah, cumming," Jamie was screaming as she was humping her cunt against Noah's fingers and tongue.

Noah gave her time to calm down after, what he believed to be the most powerful orgasm he ever witnessed.

"That was amazing, Noah," Jamie whispered. I've never cum that hard before.

"Well," Noah replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let me loosen up the ties to your arms. Also, we have about twenty more minutes to do some stretching. Nothing strenuous, just an easy stretch."

"Give me a minute then that would be fine. It's kind of stupid for me to put on the shorts, don't you think?

"I agree,"

Jamie finally raised her head and saw, for the first time, Noah's cock tenting his pants. "He's huge," Jamie thought to herself.

The fact was that Noah had a 7" cock that was thick as his wrist.

"I think it only fair that since I'm nude, why don't you get more comfortable," pointing to the tent in his pants.

"Only if you insist."

"Yes, I insist."

Noah was naked in five seconds. His cock was standing proud out of his groin surrounded by black pubic hair. He had a nice matte of hair on his chest and was chiseled.

Jamie was going to fuck him before the session was over.

With his cock swinging from side to side, he moved to the bottom of the table. He had Jamie's left leg straight and her right leg was bent at the knee. Her cunt was fully exposed as he moved her right leg back and forth. He repeated doing the same with the left leg. He then moved Jamie down the table so her legs hung over the end. He took both her feet in his hands and pushed them back toward her stomach. Holding her their for a second, he easily slipped his cock into he cunt.

NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers
1...345678