The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four went to shower individually if they were going to be on time for dinner.

They dressed for dinner with Rick borrowing one of Jack's sport coats as they were headed off property to a local watering hole that doubled as probably the best steak house in the area. The women were dressed in very short dresses, dresses that showed off plenty of cleavage. Both forgot to put on panties.

Taylor hired a driver and all four of them fit into the large back seat of the limo. To maintain some semblance of propriety, Jack was "attached" to Beth and Rick had Taylor as his date.

The settled in for the short 15 minute ride to the restaurant.

"Please, we would like to have some privacy," Jack said to the driver.

The driver raised the glass partition. As soon as the partition reached the ceiling, Rick's hand's reached under Taylor's dress with jack doing the same to Beth. The ladies started to protest but as both men leaned forward and began to kiss their "dates" the protest never began.

The men were able to raise the hems of the dresses so that the ladies fur-lined cunts were exposed. Each, in their own way, began to caress, finger fuck and play with the cunts next to them. It seemed as though it was a contest to see which guy could make their "dates" come first. In fact, it was a contest. Secretly, there was $100 on the line. The guy that made their date cum first would win the $100.

Jack ran his finger along Beth's slit, inserting first one, then a second finger as he began to finger fuck her.

Rick went right for Taylor's engorged clitoris. Teasing her pussy fur Taylor's clit peeked out from its hood. Rich began to slide two fingers, one on each side, along her clitoris.

Both women were moaning loudly, spreading their legs as far apart as they could. After a few minutes Jack found Beth's g-spot and began to finger her in that highly sensitive area. Rich was equally adept at driving Taylor crazy, pinching and teasing her bud.

Finally it was over. "Oh God, Yes, yes, yes, cumming, I'm cumming."

"Me two. Yes, so good, so good."

It was Beth reaching her orgasm first, Taylor only seconds behind.

All this accomplished just before the limo stopped at the entrance to the restaurant. The women were truly put on notice as to what the rest of the night would bring.

The ladies fixed their attire as the limo came to a stop in front of the restaurant. The valet opened the door and the four of them walked toward the entrance. As they left the car, Rick handed Jack a $100 bill.

Jack took Beth by the arm as did Rick with Taylor. The host greeted them and led them to one of the better tables in the restaurant. Heads turned as the stunning women made their way to the table. Both men and women had their eyes pointed in the direction of the two couples as they took their seats.

Dinner was fantastic as was the small talk among friends and lovers. The group decided to go dancing after dinner so they asked their driver to take them to Smashboxx.

Smashboxx was the trendy dance club with electronic music and a great DJ. Rick handed the security guard the $100 bill he won from Jack and the four were brought to a table near the dance floor.

Taylor threw her platinum American Express card at the server and ordered champagne. Not waiting for the bottle to arrive, the ladies grabbed the guys and moved onto the dance floor. If the guy's cocks were not fully erect before they arrived at the club, they soon had to hide their erections and the sensuous dancing by both Taylor and Beth not only had their cocks looking for a place to park, but also had others on the dance floor ogling at their movements.

Rick made his way behind Beth and Jack did the same with his mom. They gyrated to the music pushing their groin into the rear ends of the ladies. They moved their hands up and down the sexy ladies bodies caressing them everywhere, especially the undersides of their tits and in front of their nether regions.

All this touching made Beth and Taylor's cunts extremely wet. You could see the lust in their eyes as they danced and moved their bodies to the sound of the music. After a good 20 minutes the music stopped and the four moved back to their table where the bottle of champagne was waiting for them.

"Jack," Beth said, "Please ask the server to open the bottle. I have to use the bathroom."

"No problem."

"Wait," Taylor said, "I'll go with you."

The ladies made their way to the ladies room. Crowded as it was, Beth found a stall and before she closed the door, Taylor forced her way in with her.

Taylor didn't wait as she moved in on Beth and passionately kissed her friend while reaching under Beth's dress. She found Liz's cunt very wet, secretions leaking onto her full bush. She played with the pussy fur and found Beth's hard clitoris. Beth pivoted as best she could in such a small space and did the same to Taylor.

Picture this. Two extremely beautiful women, each with a hand on the other's clits, rapidly moving their fingers over the respective centers of pleasure. They couldn't care who saw them go into the stall together or hear them as they both were moaning loudly. It didn't take long as both ladies cried out their release at the same time.

"My God, I needed that. The guys got me so worked up," Taylor said.

"I haven't felt so good for years," Beth replied. "I really do have to pee so I'll see you back at the table."

Taylor left the stall. She saw one blond haired woman pinned against the sink, her skirt pulled up around her waist. She was naked below the waist as another woman was on her knees, using her tongue to make the blond scream. She was a true blond as the golden fleece was matted because of the tongue bath her partner was giving her.

"That was so hot, hearing you guys in the stall," the woman using her tongue said, "I just had to do something to my friend." She returned to the job at hand. As Taylor left the bathroom, she heard a loud cry.

The group remained at the club until closing time and them made their way back to the suite. As much as they wanted to continue their evening the champagne and wine took the better of them. The four of them, in various stages of undress, collapsed on the bed.

The next day Beth had to get up early to get onto a company conference call. It would be better to do this, she thought, in the hotel lobby where she could find a quiet corner. Somehow, she managed to get herself out of the tangle of bodies, shower and leave the suite by 10:00 am leaving Jack, Rick and Taylor sleeping. She would be gone for a few hours.

A short time later the three of them finally woke up. Jack ordered room service for the three of them. Taylor managed to get herself into the shower followed by Rick and Jack. They wore towels, as they planned to use the pool, after the food arrived. The alcohol consumed made all of them dehydrated and famished. They feasted on the food.

They were still feeling the affects of the previous night so they decided they would go back to bed for a short nap before heading out to the pool. An hour later, Taylor, with both men on either side of her woke up and was about to get out of the bed when four hands grabbed her and started to tickle and play with her. Before Taylor knew it her tits were being mauled and her nipples sucked on as someone was eating her cunt.

She started to undulate her hips to match the tongue fucking her son Jack was giving her. Rick masterfully used his fingers to pinch and twist her nipples getting them as hard as marbles. After a few minutes Jack moved his mom onto her knees and easily slid his cock into his mom's warm, wet cunt. Rick moved to the front of the bed, resting against the headboard. His erection was calling to Taylor and she did her best to answer the call by moving her mouth over the stiff cock.

As Jack was pounding her from behind, Taylor was moving her ass to get more of Jack's cock into her. Jack found his mom's erect clitoris and began to rub and pinch it on both sides. She couldn't keep her mouth on Rick's cock she cried out, "Harder, fuck me harder. Go deeper. Oh, I love this cock. Fuck mommy good. Oh yes, feels so good, so fucking good."

Rick managed to position his cock by Taylor's mouth again. This time, even while moaning she was able to get most of Rick's cock into her mouth. She used her tongue and hands on Rick. Rick's hands held Taylor's face in place. All too soon Jack was ready to cum. Rick was not far behind and Taylor started to shake signally her impending orgasm. Jack roared and pulled out of Amy's cunt as her sprayed her back with hot semen.

Taylor shook as she announced her release as well, "I'm cumming, cumming, yes, oh, oh, oh, cumming!"

Rick was almost there, but when Taylor started her orgasm she released his cock from her mouth. After both Taylor and Jack collapsed on the bed, Rick turned Amy around, lifting her and easily shoved his cock into her extremely wet snatch. In a reverse cowboy position Rick began to fuck Taylor. Taylor barely had time to recover from the orgasm Jack gave as she started to scream again. Rick spread Taylor's legs across his legs, hooking hers so that her cunt was fully exposed. The affect this had on Taylor was immediate. She reached for her clitoris and began rubbing it frantically as Rick maintained a steady pace with his cock. Looking from the bottom of the bed, Jack saw his mom's cunt spread out, her black bush surrounding his friend's cock with her long clitoris peeking out of its hood and out of her bush. Taylor's tits were bouncing as her nipples were like bullets. Jack moved between his mom's legs, pushed her hand aside and began to tongue her pussy. Taylor went crazy with the effects of a cock in her cunt and a tongue on her sensitive bud. She began to twist her own nipples and squeeze her own tits, as her second orgasm within a short period of time was imminent.

"Going to cum. Going to cum, Oh God, I'm cunning again," Taylor roared and Rick emptied his hot jism into her cunt.

"So fucking hot, so fucking wet, so fucking hairy," Rick panted as he came.

"I guess I missed a few things while I was gone," Beth said as she entered the bedroom done with her conference call.

"You could say that," Taylor replied with the smile of a Cheshire cat who just swallowed a bird.

The business trip and the vacation finally came to an end as Jack and Rick had to go back to school and Taylor and Amy had to get back to Miami, as they had to go back to work.

As they said their goodbyes, Taylor and Jack shared a quiet moment, away from Rick and Beth, whispering a few things to each other before they kissed, not like mother and son, but like the lovers they were and would continue to be. The other goodbyes were said and then off they went.

"Taylor," Beth said, "I have never had a vacation like this and probably will never have another one like this again. I can't thank you enough."

"You never know what can happen?" Taylor smiled as she replied as they got into the limo for their ride to the airport.

FIVE MONTHS LATER:

The phone rang on her office desk and Taylor saw the call ID and picked up the phone on the second ring. "Hello, Toni. How's your day going?"

Toni Arena, a local Miami newspaper reporter became friends with Taylor as they had younger children who attended the same school. She was happily married, just turned forty with a body that still turned heads. Long, auburn hair, Toni was shorter than Amy but her 34C tits were still firm and her nipples seemed always to be hard. For that reason, regardless of the bra she wore, she always had to wear nipple pads before chasing a story. She hated wearing a bra and never after work.

"The day's going fine. What's up?"

"I just wanted to confirm limo pick up times with you."

"I'll be waiting for you, Beth and Bonnie in front of my office tomorrow night at noon. Jamie will meet us at the airport as she is coming from her home in Coral Gables. Through varies professional functions, these five had become best friends.

There were two women, Beth and Taylor who are divorced, two who are married, Toni and Jamie Burns and one who is soon to be married, Bonnie Weinstock all going to Las Vegas for Bonnie's bachlorette practice.

With their financial resources they were all booked into Business Class on the American Airlines flight that would get them into Las Vegas by mid-afternoon. They breezed through security, aware of the stares trying to figure out if the stares were because of their familiarity of being on public figures or because they were very good looking women.

Bonnie Weinstock was fairly new to the Miami area. In the short time she became a star in the real estate business, mainly dealing with the celebrities looking for housing in the South Beach area. Her face was plastered on many billboards and television ads, as she became the fantasy of many men. Looking like the All-American girl, with streaked brown hair, she had a body that oozed sex. Her tits were average size, firmly a "C" cup but it was her ass that caused men to have whiplash when she walked by them. Jamie Burns was the oldest of the five. Close to fifty, she had a body that was a little more curvaceous than her friends, showing a little of her age. However, she had the biggest tits of all the ladies. And, she was not shy about showing them when she was hosting her show. That, and her flaming red hair where her cuffs and collars matched, had the word "Fuck me" written all over her body.

They all met in the President's Club waiting to board their flight. Off in a corner, away from the other passengers, it was Jamie who spoke the words that would guide them through the weekend. "The old adage of 'What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' is the motto of the next three days. Are we all in agreement?"

Without any hesitancy, they all replied in unison, "Yes."

While happily married, both Jamie and Toni had a wild side, seldom seen by their colleagues at work. Bonnie, while the youngest of the group, also had a wild streak; documented by the "selfie" she took of herself giving a blowjob to her soon to be husband.

They all loved sex, got turned on easily and were not hesitant to experiment. All of them were looking forward to a few days away from husbands, ex-husbands, soon to be husbands and kids.

The arrived in the town that never sleeps and were brought to their suite at the Wynn Hotel. Through Toni's husband's business connection, the Presidential suite with five bedrooms was made available to the group. A private elevator would take them to their suite.

The gentleman concierge who was checking them in said, "Ms. Arena, I hope you and your friends had an uneventful flight. Welcome to the Wynn. There is a package waiting for you in security. Shall I have a bellman bring it to your suite?"

"The flight was fine and yes, please send it to the suite," Toni replied. Toni turned and winked at her friends, all except Bonnie who was distracted and not looking in Toni's direction. The rest of the friends smiled, but said nothing.

The concierge continued, "Reservations have been made at the Bartolotta Ristorante for you and your guests for 8:00 pm."

"Thank you."

"Ladies, I don't know about you but I need a shower and then I want to go sit by the pool," Taylor said.

"Sounds, good to me," the other ladies replied.

"I'm for that, but I have a massage set for later in the afternoon. I'll shower again in the spa after the massage," Jamie said.

There were only three full bathrooms, but two had two shower stalls. The ladies each claimed a room, each equally impressive. Toni, and Taylor's room had the two showers and the room given to Bonnie had only one. Not wanting to waste a minute, they all started to disrobe at the same time.

Jamie, with little modesty, walked naked into Toni's room. Her 38DD tits were swaying from side to side. Toni, who was topless at this point, stared at her friend. Her eyes traveled the distance from the huge tits down, admiring her womanly curves down to the full red carpet that protected her pubis. Jamie's bush was the same color as the hair on her head. Red in color, the triangle was trimmed nicely on the sides to accommodate a bathing suit, but had the thickness you would expect in this mature woman. No Brazilian for her.

"Which shower should I use?" Jamie asked Toni.

"Doesn't make a difference," Toni replied as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Jamie took in Toni's body. Toni's nipples were like pebbles, standing out from her large tits. Her eyes traveled down Toni's body stopping at the junction of her thighs. After a night of drinking together, Toni confided in Jamie that she earned the nickname "The Bush" from her sorority sisters. This was the first time Liz had the opportunity to vouch for the nickname. Toni's sorority sisters got it right. Jamie had never seen a bush like Toni's. Her dark brown curls were thick and the triangle started at the top of her pubis and traveled beyond her cunt lips. She too was shaved on the sides to accommodate her tiny bikini.

"Now you know how I got my nickname." Without thinking, she placed one leg on the bed and exposed her entire cunt to Jamie.

"Oh my, that is so sexy."

"I love it when my husband goes down on me, separating the curls with his tongue."

"How does he find your clit among that mass of hair?"

"He doesn't have a problem," Toni said laughing.

"I just trimmed the sides three days ago and I need to do it again, Lori said while do a self-inspection.

Jamie walked by Toni who was still posing with one leg on the bed. Instinctively, Jamie reached out and ran her fingers along Toni's wet cunt lips.

"Oh..."

"Look what I found," Jamie said as her fingers found Toni's clitoris through the thick mass of pubic hair. At the same time, Jamie plunged two fingers into Toni's wet hole and began to finger fuck her friend while moving her thumb along Toni's clitoris.

"Oh, Oh...don't stop," Toni, wailed as she moved her hips to keep pace with the invasion of Jamie's fingers.

"You like this don't you?" Jamie teased her friend.

"You know I do," Toni gasped between moans,

This wasn't the first time Jamie played the dominant role with her friend. A few months after they first met, they had to share a room at a company meeting is Aspen. Jamie had arrived later than Toni and found her friend masturbating in the glass-enclosed shower. With her eyes closed, too involved in her own pleasure, Toni did not see Jamie enter the bathroom, strip off her clothes, open the shower door and step into the shower with her friend.

Without a word, Jamie moved Toni's hand away from pleasuring herself, slipped fingers into Toni's cunt and gave her a great and powerful orgasm. That led to much 'bonding" over the course of the meeting. Unfortunately there wasn't a repeat performance until now.

"Tongue, I want your tongue on me. Please use your tongue," Toni pleaded.

Emily dropped to her knees, keeping her fingers pumping away and placed her tongue on her friend's center of pleasure. She grabbed Toni's butt cheeks and pulled Toni's cunt closer to her face. She mashed her face into Toni's thick matte of hair and found the clitoris. It didn't take long for Toni to cum.

"Ah, Ah...yes, right there, yes, yes, Ah, Oh...cumming, I'm cumming."

"You're welcome," Jamie said smiling as they stumbled out of the shower. Toni fell onto the bed. The whole episode took less than two minutes.

"Thank you," Toni replied. "Now can I please shower so we can enjoy the pool?"

Jamie walked by her into the first stall and Toni into the second.

The bride-to-be, Bonnie Weinstock was looking forward to this weekend. As the youngest in the group, and coming from a very conservative family, she could never imagine spending time in Las Vegas. However, ever since coming to Miami, she felt that she was, figuratively, "no longer in Kansas."

123456...8