The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard, fuck me as hard and as fast as you want. Your cock is so hard and so big, please fuck me."

Noah knew how to please a woman. He was not going to rush this. Fucking a truly sexy, mature woman always turned him on. He withdrew his cock slowly and began to push it back into the furry hole slowly, deliberately without regard to the protests coming from Jamie.

"Come on, please Noah, please fuck me faster and harder. I'm so fucking wet I need your cock. Oh...fuck," she wailed as he stuck all 7" into her cunt.

He began slowly, holding Jamie's legs apart and in the air. She began thrusting back trying to get as much of his cock into her steaming cunt. Noah reached down and began fingering her exposed clitoris. Then he reached for her tits and began mauling her nipples. He started fucking her faster and harder.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, Fuck me, fuck me good. Fuck my cunt with that big cock." The cries of her carnal pleasure bounced off the walls. "Oh, Oh...going to cum, going to cum."

Noah was also ready to explode. "Me too, me too. You're a great fuck. Love the way your tits bounce when I'm fucking you. Do you like to fuck, Jamie?"

"I love to fuck, love to fuck young cocks!"

"Does your husband fuck you like this? Does he fuck you with a big cock?"

"No, your cock is the biggest cock I have fucked. It's so fucking big...Oh, so fucking big. Going to cum, going to cum."

"Me too, me too."

"Cum in me, cum in my cunt. I want to feel your cock cum in my hairy cunt."

Noah roared as his release triggered Jamie's as he released his seed into Jamie 's cunt, aiming the last few blasts onto the red cunt hair. When he was done, he lowered her legs, massaged them for two minutes and then covered Jamie, who was now curled into a ball, with the sheets. Noah got dressed and left the room returning five minutes later with a cold bottle of water and some orange pieces. Jamie was sitting up when he returned, the sheets covering her body. She reached for the water as Noah placed the dish holding the orange pieces on the table next to her.

Smiling, Jamie said, "Without a doubt, that was the best massage, rather the best... it was just the best ninety minutes I've had in quite a while. Thank you for everything."

You're quite welcome. For me, it's never been better. You are an incredible, sexy lady." I'll let you shower if you like, just go through the back door to the ladies spa area and I'll meet you at the front desk whenever you're done.

"I'll never get fucked like that again," Jamie thought to herself. Noah's cock had touched places her husband's cock never reached. She could not remember when her husband ate her pussy like Noah did. Finally, she dropped the sheets and went to the shower. She was done in fifteen minutes and left to meet Noah at the front desk.

The receptionist asked how she enjoyed the spa treatment. Jamie told he that it was the best massage she ever had. " Can I charge this to my room?"

"Sure, do you want to add a gratuity to this?"

"Not necessary. Do you have an envelope please?"

The receptionist handed her a small envelope and Jamie place two one hundred dollar bills into the envelope along with her business card. She turned to see Noah coming toward the desk.

"This is for you, Noah."

"Thank you Ms. Burns. I hope you enjoyed your massage and the spa."

"It was wonderful. I'll be sure to get back here for another session when I'm in Las Vegas next year."

"It would be my pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your stay."

Jamie turned and started to walk back toward the elevators that would take her to her room. Noah went to his office and opened the envelope and smiled. Jamie had invited him to New York for a weekend anytime he wanted a vacation.

Jamie walked in and saw the other girls except Bonnie. From the sound coming from her room, Bonnie was still in the shower.

"So how was the massage?" Taylor asked.

Wanting to maintain some order of decency, Jamie said, "It was good. I've had better." Jamie began walking to her room. "I'll be ready in five minutes. Make sure we get our bride ready for her big evening."

Toni said, "I'll go and get her just as soon as the shower stops."

"Jamie," talking to Beth, "Please get the box from my room."

Beth went and got the box returning to the living room as the shower ended. Toni gave Bonnie three minutes and went in to her room.

Bonnie was in the middle of toweling herself off when Beth stepped into the room, startling Bonnie.

Bonnie continued to dry herself not paying attention to Toni. "I know, I'm late, but the shower felt so good."

"Not a problem, but I need you to come with me for a second."

"OK" and Bonnie wrapped the towel around her body and walked with Toni into the loving room."

Jamie had dressed and joined her friends. Bonnie was the only one without clothes, although all of them were somewhat naked. None of them had worn panties and Toni and Beth went without bras.

"Bonnie, you are going to have a great time tonight," Beth said. "I know you bought a very nice, sexy dress for tonight but you will require some accessories," Taylor continued.

With that Toni opened the box and pulled out a special pair of panties. Very sheer, there was a 6" vibrator sewn into the crotch. Taylor ripped off Bonnie's towel. She was now completely naked. Her friends saw her tits, nipples hardened by the air conditioning in the room, and her landing strip of sandy brown pubic hair.

"Turn around, let us get a good look at you." Beth said.

Jamie took Bonnie by the hand and turned her so that her friends could see every part of her naked flesh.

"First things first," Toni said. "No bra tonight. We need to make sure everyone sees your hard nipples." Toni reached for the sexy panties. "Secondly, let's see how these fit."

Bonnie began to step into them, exposing her shaved slit as she separated leg legs to get them on. Toni decided to help her pull them up and to make sure the vibrator fit properly. Pulling the panty to a level on her thigh just below the junction of her thighs. "Let me help you get this in place. First, I want to make sure you are sufficiently wet so that the vibrator will not hurt when inserted. We were going to get an 8" one, but we did have some pity on you."

With that, Beth and Jamie reached for a grabbed Bonnie's hands and held them as Taylor sat down next to Bonnie's legs and forced them a little further apart, stretching the sheer panties to the max. Toni reached between Bonnie's legs and brushed her finger along Bonnie's exposed clitoris. That little movement caused Bonnie to cry out.

"Oh..."

"So, someone likes her clit played with. Let's see how much she likes it." Toni began to rub the clitoris with more vigor. Bonnie's hips began to move in time to Toni's teasing. Toni used her other hand to shove two fingers up Bonnie's cunt and began to finger fuck her.

"Ah, Ah, Oh...Feels so good."

"I think that's enough for now" as Toni reluctantly withdrew her fingers from the very wet cunt and her finger off her Bonnie's clitoris. She then took the panty, lined up the vibrator and shoved the vibrator up the steamy cunt and set the panty in place so that the vibrator would not slip out.

"This is a very special vibrator, Bonnie. It is controlled remotely." Toni picked up the switch and turned in on to the lowest setting.

"Oh," a surprised Bonnie yelped.

The other girls laughed.

Toni continued. "One of us is going to be in charge of choosing the settings during the course of the evening. I'm first, and I'm going to start you off on this lowest setting. Come on. Let's finish dressing you as we need to get to dinner." Toni walked with Bonnie into her room to insure that the vibrator would stay in place, as she got dressed.

Bonnie thought to herself, "If they keep this up, I will orgasm in front of total strangers all night."

Finally, everyone was dressed to the nines. The sexy black cocktail dresses could not have been sexier or shorter, as they were good few inches above their knees. The dresses were a scooped neck variety, showing plenty of cleavage. It was unfair for the rest of the ladies as Jamie's tits appeared even bigger than they are. Each lady wore at least 4" high-heeled shoes. They were ready for a great night on the town.

They were ushered into the Wynn's finest restaurant and brought to the best table in the house. Not in front of the restaurant, and slightly off to the side, still the round table was perfectly placed to allow anyone entering the restaurant to view them at their table and for the ladies to see who was coming in.

Toni sat across from Bonnie, keeping the vibrator on the lowest setting, at least for the moment. The bus boy filled their water glasses as their server approached. The server was a strikingly gorgeous blonde with her hair tied into a ponytail.

"Good evening ladies. My name is Sondra and I'll be your server tonight. In a few minutes I'll bring the menus and tell you about our specials. If there is something you want but don's see on the menu, I'll see if the chef can prepare it for you. To start would anyone like a cocktail?"

Taylor said, "Please bring everyone a glass of champagne and then bring me the wine list."

"My pleasure. Is someone celebrating something?"

Amy replied as she pointed to Bonnie, "You know who she is?

"I know who all of you are. The manager informed me of the special guests I would be taking care of tonight."

"Well," Taylor continued, "Bonnie is getting married next month so we are in Vegas for some fun."

Sondra turned to address Bonnie and as she did, Toni turned up the speed on the vibrator, causing Bonnie to jump and start squirming in her chair.

"Congratulations, Bonnie. Is everything okay?" Sondra noticed Bonnie's movement on her chair.

Bonnie was barely able to get the words out as the sensations of the vibrator were starting to drive her toward a public orgasm. "I'm fine, fine."

"I'll be right back with the champagne and I'll have the sommelier stop by so you can discuss the wine list."

Two minutes later the sommelier came to the table. "Good evening ladies. I'm Barbara and I can help you with the wine selection. Who wants to see the list?"

"I'll take it," Taylor said.

"I heard congratulations are in order," as Barbara turned to address Bonnie.

The vibrator was having the desired effects on Bonnie's ability to speak coherently. "Thanks," she said, looking down at her lap, not making eye contact. She was starting to have the familiar feelings in her pussy that would lead to, what she know, would be a strong orgasm.

Toni said to her friends, "Just look at the affect the vibrator is having on the bride?"

Beth chimed in, "Problems Bonnie. I bet your panties are thoroughly soaked. Are they?

Bonnie nodded yes, biting on her lip trying to contain the pleasure without making a sound.

Sondra appeared with the champagne and Barbara joined her. Toni moved the vibrator speed up another level. You could now hear it buzzing. Bonnie was thankful that there were no other diners near their table, as she could no longer suppress a low moan.

Sondra and Barbara looked at each other. Toni filled them in. "You know we just couldn't take Bonnie out to dinner without having some fun. So we have placed a vibrator, attached to her panties, into her cunt. It is remote controlled and right now, I have the controller. I started on the lowest speed and have now moved it up to the middle position. You can see the affect the increase speed has on her. Bonnie, tell the ladies just how the vibrator feels?"

Bonnie's face turned bright read as her friends started to laugh. "You tell me how you think I feel?"

Toni said, "Don't be rude to these two lovely ladies. Tell them how wet your cunt is?"

Bonnie shook her head no.

"We can't let her be disrespectful," Jamie, said, "Can we?"

"Hell know," Toni laughed. "Would you ladies like to see her cum as that would be her apology to you?"

"I think that would be acceptable to both of us," Barbara said.

Toni turned the vibrator up to the next highest level. Now if anyone were within ten feet of the table they would be able to hear the buzz.

"Oh, you bitch" Bonnie wailed. She could no longer contain herself. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, cumming, ah...ah...please enough, enough. Bonnie slumped in her seat as Toni turned the vibrator off.

"Sondra," Taylor said, " Go over to Bonnie and let me know how wet she is."

Sondra went over and was reluctant to do what Taylor had asked of her.

"It's okay," Beth and Jamie chimed in. "I'll give each of you $100 now if Sondra gives us an answer. Bonnie, sit back on your seat and lift your dress just a little."

Bonnie did not want the vibrator tuned on so soon after she came. She raised her skirt, blocked by the tablecloth as both Sondra and Barbara moved toward her. Sondra reached down, pulled the top of the panty away from her body and stuck her hand down toward Bonnie's slit. Even with the vibrator in place she was able to feel the wetness of her cunt.

"She's totally soaking wet."

Jamie took out two $100 bills and gave them to Sondra and Barbara.

"I need to wash my hand," Sondra said.

Barbara took the wine order and the rest of the dinner was uneventful for Bonnie. Toni passed the controller to Beth. The group left a big tip and left the restaurant as they were walking to the front door. They were going dancing.

The limo driver was waiting for the group. As they made their way into the limo, Taylor told the driver, "Take us to Pure." Pure was one of the hottest nightspots in town, located at Caesar's.

As they stepped out of the limo Taylor turned on Bonnie's vibrator to the lowest setting. "Girls," Taylor said, "Bonnie is wired again."

They arrived at the club and were ushered into the club, not having to wait on line. They were given a prime spot in the VIP area. One of the Managers came over to say hello.

"Good evening ladies, my name is Jordan. This is Sheri, your server tonight," pointing to a very attractive dark haired beauty. Sheri was a beauty with tits that defied gravity. "She is the best server we have."

Sherri was carrying two bottles of champagne. "Who is Beth?" Sheri asked.

"I'm Beth," She replied.

"This champagne comes compliments of your husband along with this note." Sheri handed her the note.

Toni read the note and laughed when she completed her reading.

"What did your husband say?" Taylor asked.

"He said, 'Make sure Bonnie has a good time. Take pictures.'"

Jordan and Sheri excused themselves. "If you need anything, just let Sheri know. By the way, everything has been paid for, including Sheri's gratuity. Have fun."

The music was blaring and the ladies were drinking, getting a good buzz from the champagne. Bonnie was also getting a good buzz from the vibrator snuggly set in her cunt.

The ladies made their way to the dance floor, but not before Taylor increased the setting on the vibrator.

"Oh, no, not again. Oh, my cunt is so hot."

"Time to dance. With the music as loud as it is no one will hear the vibrator when I turn it up again," Taylor said.

Bonnie pleaded, "Please no."

Beth signaled to the house photographer who came to the table. A stunning blond approached Beth. "Here's the deal. You see the lady over there," pointing to Bonnie.

"Yes," the photographer said.

"You have a business card and driver's license?" The photographer gave her both.

"There's a few hundred dollars in this for you if you take a good number of pictures of her for the time we are here. Just to let you know, it's her bachlorette party and we've given her a vibrator to wear. It is going to be set to different speeds. The only rule is that I'm the only one to get the flash drive with the pictures. They can't be sold or anything to embarrass any of us. I now know where you live and I have friends who will deal with you if the public ever sees these pictures. Do we have an understanding?"

"You won't have a problem with me," the photographer replied.

"Good. Thank you."

The sight of five sexy, hot women on the dance floor, gyrating to the music, Asses swaying and tits bouncing made them the star attraction to the others in the club. Taylor, good to her word, upped the speed on the vibrator once again. That sent Bonnie into orbit. Jamie and Beth, seeing the predicament Bonnie was in sandwiched her, with Jamie facing her and Beth behind her. The two of them began to move in closer to Bonnie. Jamie got so close their tits were touching. Jamie started to move her hands from the top of Bonnie's arms down her arms and then to the underside of her tits. She started a very slow caress of the tits through Bonnie's dress. Beth moved her groin into the swell of Bonnie's ass and began to rock with her, holding her ass in place so that the humping was causing Bonnie's cunt to start leaking.

Bonnie was moving to the music, aware of her friend's sexual touching as well as the throbbing of the vibrator in her cunt. The photographer was discreet, taking pictures from a distance.

Jamie moved her hands and started to rub Bonnie's tits through her dress, finding her nipples that were hard like marbles. She began to play with the nipples while alternating fondling the tits. Beth reached under Bonnie's dress, reached under her panty and began to rub Bonnie's erect clitoris while pushing the vibrator further up her cunt. Bonnie was thankful that the music was loud and the lighting seemed to protect her from prying eyes.

Bonnie threw her hands in the air, crying her release, cumming hard "Ah...Ah...Oh...Oh," collapsing into the arms of both women. They lead Bonnie back to the booth by their table. Taylor turned the vibrator off before handing it to Beth.

They gave Bonnie time to recover enough so that she was able to begin dancing with her friends again. For next few hours the ladies drank more champagne, danced with a good number of men, teasing them incessantly, and then finally decide to call it an evening around 3:00 am.

The photographer handed Beth the flash drive and Beth handed her five hundred dollars. They nodded their good-byes.

It had been a long day and night and the ladies were ready for s few hours of sleep. Amy called room service to pre-order breakfast for the group asking it to be delivered at 10:30. That would give them enough time to get refreshed and ready for the next day.

Bonnie decided that she had to shower before bed. She reeked of sex and as much fun as she had, and as many times as she had an orgasm, she needed to get clean. Toni and Taylor decided to shower as well. Both Beth and Jamie took off their dresses and quickly dropped onto their bed and were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting the pillow.

Toni and Taylor finished their shower with both coming into the living room wearing their robes, tied at their waist. They both walked to the refrigerator looking for a bottle of water. They quietly discussed the good time the group all seemed to have when they heard Bonnie turning off her shower.

Bonnie quickly toweled herself off, inspected her cunt and found no discernable marks or bruises. The vibrator did what it was intended to do. Give her continuous pleasure for hours. She got into bed and under the covers. She was on her back when she fell asleep. It took her two minutes.

Toni and Taylor moved toward Bonnie's bedroom. The door was slightly ajar with no light coming from the bedroom. Before they entered her room, they turned off the lights in the living room. They closed the bedroom door behind them. With only a sliver of light coming from the bathroom light that was left on with the door closed, the two moved quietly toward Bonnie's bed. Toni went to one side and Taylor to the other. They dropped their robes, exposing their naked bodies to one another. They climbed into bed and moved quickly toward Bonnie. Bonnie, awakened by the sudden movement, was about to talk, but that was quickly stifled when Toni placed her lips on Bonnie's mouth and began to explore the inside of her mouth wither tongue. With her hands, Toni began to play with Bonnie's tits. In about a minute, her nipples were like pebbles.

1...345678