The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack met them at the restaurant and was stunned by their beauty. Eyes and heads turned as they walked into the restaurant. Jack was feeling pretty good with a gorgeous lady on each arm. They were seated with Jack strategically placed between the two of them at the best table in the house. Clearly, Jack's focus was on Beth. He was wondering if she was a tiger in bed. He hoped to find out later that night.

During the dinner, where laughter was the order of the day, Jack took some initiative my placing his hand on Beth's thigh. When Beth did not push his hand away, he began to move his hand higher on her leg. As the light in the restaurant was subdued, his actions were not going to be seen. It didn't matter to Beth as seeing Jack's cock earlier by the pool and having her leg being touched caused her cunt to spring a small leak. Jack was able to carry on a conversation with the two ladies even as his fingers found the hair on Beth's cunt. He became bolder as he began to stroke her cunt lips. Finding little resistance, he stuck one finger, then a second into her waiting cunt.

It was hard for Beth to concentrate. That was evident when she tried to carry on a conversation with Taylor.

Taylor started to laugh as she said, in a whisper to Beth, "Hard to talk when you have a finger up your cunt?"

Beth bit her bottom lip and just nodded as she continued to squirm on her seat.

Jack reached and took Beth's engorged clitoris between his fingers and began to gently rub the sensitive bud. Beth's breathing became labored and she had to stifle her moan with her napkin as Jack's fingers brought her to a powerful climax.

Taylor smiled, taking in the action across the table from her. "How are you feeling now, Beth?"

In a low voice so no others could hear, "Twice you got me off, now your son has also done it. I'm spent, but very happy. I need to pay both of you back."

During dessert, Beth reached down to feel Jack's leg. Her hand wandered up to his thigh and then she was shaken as she felt the largest cock she had ever experienced as hard as a bat. She pulled her hand away, as though she touched an open flame.

Taylor sensed what happened and whispered to Beth. "Pretty big, huh. Wait to you feel that in your cunt."

Finally, they finished their dinner, refused a complimentary after dinner drink, as they wanted to get back to their suite. However, Beth wanted to dance so they went to the party at the hotel, the one set up for those attending the convention. The room was packed, but even so, two great looking women drew plenty of stares. Taylor, Beth and Jack moved to the dance floor and before too long, the three of them were bouncing to the music. The sensuous movements of the three of them dancing together, hip to hip to hip, grinding to the music left them and their audience exhausted. Jack moved behind Beth, took his hands and moved them over her body, pulling her back to his groin. She was able to feel his erection through his pants. Taylor created the sandwich as Taylor, in front of Beth, gyrating her body, matching every move made by Beth. This went on for a while. When the music stopped the entire room broke into applause. Beth and Taylor had soaked through their printed tops. They were flushed and exhausted. But their adventure would continue long into the night.

It was near midnight when the three of them made their way back to their suite. Jack remained in the living room, where his pull out bed was located as the two women were going to share the king-sized bed.

Beth and Taylor looked at each other, but said nothing to Jack as they closed the door to the bedroom. They quickly undressed and while Beth jumped into bed, Taylor opened the door to the living room.

"You better get your ass in here. There are two very horny women who need some comfort tonight. And, lose the shorts."

"Before you come into bed, watch what I'm going to do with your mom," Beth said.

Beth took Taylor by the hand and lowered onto the bed placing Taylor's head on a pillow.

"I want to taste you. I want to put my tongue through your bush, onto your clit. I want to make you scream."

Beth moved down Taylor's body, finding her large tits along the way. She drew circles around Taylor's nipples while placing little wet kisses between her tits. She stayed there for a few minutes then continued to slide her body down toward Taylor's cunt. She refused to let go of Taylor's nipples. When she got to the junction of Taylor's thighs, Beth used her tongue to pry Taylor's thighs apart.

Beth stuck her face into Taylor's bush while pinching and pulling on Taylor's nipples. Taylor's body was on fire. Jack was watching his mom from the doorway. His cock was rock hard. He began to stroke it slowly, not wanting to get too excited as he was counting on the women to do that.

Beth's tongue separated Taylor's labia as she continued to move her tongue up and down the wet slit. This was driving Taylor wild. Her nipples felt like they were being removed from her tits as Beth was tugging, twisting and pulling on them. And her cunt was on fire.

Jack was enjoying the show, seeing Beth's split black haired beaver poking out as he was watching her from behind her. Beth's ass was moving in time as her tongue was working Taylor into frenzy.

"My God, Beth, suck me, suck my clit. Come on, pull my nipples, harder, harder...Oh, so good, feels so, so good. I'm so wet, so horny. Finger fuck me, please put a finger in me," Taylor's words became garbled as she was scratching at the bed sheets.

Although Beth was otherwise occupied, she did sense Jack moving directly behind her. She turned her head to see Jack, cock in hand, moving toward her wet cunt. He placed the large, mushroom head at the entrance to her spread cunt lips. Beth was so wet, that his cock moved into her cunt with no resistance. He grabbed onto her hips and began to fuck her. Beth gave in to the sensations of Jack's cock as she released her grip on Taylor's nipples.

Picture Taylor on her back, her hands replacing Beth's as she toyed with her own nipples, getting her clit stimulated and finger-fucked by Beth, holding Beth's head in place as Beth was being fucked by her son.

Beth did all that she could to keep her tongue in place. It was getting harder to do as Jack's cock was reaching places in Beth's cunt that had never been touched.

Finally, Beth had to take her mouth off of Taylor's clit and she too, began to wail out her pleasure.

"Jack, fuck me that big cock. Fuck me. Taylor, his cock is so fucking big. I love it. Please don't stop."

Taylor was equally a wreck as she felt this huge orgasm form in her toes, traveling to her cunt. The finger fucking had the desired results. Bucking her hips, she tore her hands away from her tits and added her hands to those of Beth's, both furiously rubbing her clit. She came loudly.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, yes," breathing deeply Taylor kept coming for a good minute. "Don't stop, more, more fingers, please." A second orgasm erupted. Spent, she moved Beth's fingers out of her cunt and curled into the bed. She was watching her son fuck Beth. And what a fucking it was.

Jack was plowing Beth from behind, holding her hips while feeding her cunt his huge cock. He pressed forward, holding Beth with one hand as he took the other hand, reached around and began to run his fingers over her bush and then clit. Finally, before he was ready to come, he pinched Beth's clit causing her to have a monumental climax.

Beth wasn't ready for what happened next. Jack turned Beth around, got on his back and turned her around placing her directly over his cock, reverse cowboy style. Pushed down by Taylor, Beth lowered herself on Jack's cock. Jack reached around, taking Beth's legs in his hands and hooked them around his thighs. Beth was now locked in place with Jack beginning to thrust his cock into her cunt.

Beth's hairy cunt was fully exposed. Her tits were bouncing and her legs were spread as wide as possible. Taylor, seeing Beth very vulnerable in this position, moved forward and lowed her head onto Beth's exposed cunt. Beth was on fire. Getting fucked by a huge cock while having her pussy eaten opened senses she only read about in magazines.

Beth could feel Jack's cock swelling, meaning he was ready to unload his jism into her cunt. She wanted to get off at the same time. She increased the pace of her hips as Taylor relentlessly continued her assault on Beth's clit.

"In my cunt, in my cunt," Beth roared. "Cum in my cunt. I want to feel you cum. Now, now!!

Jack could not hold back. "He it is. Take my cream, take it." With one final thrust he buried his cock deep into Beth's cunt and with four bursts unloaded a massive amount of cum deep into Beth's cunt, spilling some on her bush.

Beth followed right behind him. She moved her fingers onto her clit, pushing Taylor's away. "I'm cumming too, cumming. Feels so gooooood. Cumming," she wailed.

As Beth was spread-eagle on Jack, Taylor moved in and began to lick her son's cum out of Beth's cunt.

"Jack," she said to her son, "Hold her in place while I clean up your mess.

"Oh, no more, no more," Beth offered a weak protest as Taylor took her time licking her son's cream out of the very wet and wide open cunt.

Finally, Beth could not take it any longer and said, "Please, enough already. I can't cum again."

Taylor felt some pity on her friend and finished by placing her entire face into Beth's cunt, kissing her clit twice, then withdrew from her.

Exhausted, Beth moved off Jack while Taylor crawled up next to Jack. It took a few minutes for everyone to catch his or her breath. Beth gradually moved to a spot on one side of the bed. Taylor took the other side and Jack was in the middle. They were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting their pillows.

This was only day one on Beth's vacation. She wondered if it could get any better than today. She had four more days to find out.

The next few days were filled with sun, great food and great sex. Jack's college roommate, Rick had surprised Jack by showing up at the hotel. Jack and Rick lived off campus in a local apartment complex. Rick had spent some time hiking in the Grand Canyon and decided to surprise Jack before he headed back to school.

Rick was 23 years old, a graduate student, looked like a California surfer with a perpetual tan, shocking blue eyes, and a mop of dirty blond hair. Just over six feet tall with a hard body and a day old stubble, Rick oozed confidence in front of any woman he met.

He had called Jack and told him he was in the lobby and needed Jack's room number.

"I'll meet you in the lobby in five minutes," Jack said.

Jack needed time to put on his bathing suit as both his mother, Taylor and her friend, Beth along with Jack were sunbathing nude in the private pool that was part of the suite his mom was able to secure upon her arrival at the Marriott Camelback Spa.

With a smile Jack said to the two ladies, "I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to get something from the front desk."

His mom Taylor was on a lounge chair, sun tan lotion dripping off of her body, especially the huge tits with the hard nipples. Her black full bush showed signs of the heat as the temperature at the hotel was reaching toward 100 degrees. She had one leg with the knee bent and one leg straight on the lounge. This allowed anyone who was in front of her to see the vastness of the hairy mound and the pink of her aroused cunt.

Taylor's friend and co-worker Beth was also nude. She however was lying on her stomach, working on tanning her back and naked ass. Beth's ass was a picture of perfection. As Jack found out the previous evening, her ass was made for her getting fucked doggy style. Jack had a field day fucking Beth from behind, grabbing at her cheeks as he speared her relentlessly giving her more orgasms than she can remember. Now Beth had parted her legs so that you were able to see between those lovely cheeks making out the dark black hair of her pussy.

Jack was thankful that these two women shared a common bond of not waxing their pubic hair. It made them look like a woman not like pre-pubescent girls.

As Jack was walking to meet his friend he wondered how his mom and Liz would react, as he had not told them he was brining his best friend and roommate to the room. He and Rick shared many secrets, including Rick telling Jack that he had fucked his widowed mom ever since he turned 18. Rick had even shared a nude photo of his mom taking Rick into her mouth.

Given what had taken place over the past few days he was counting on his mom and Beth to make the best of the situation that was going to take place within a few minutes.

As Jack walked through he front entrance he saw Rick. They greeted each other like long lost brothers. In fact, they were as close to brothers as any two guys could be.

"Good to see you, man," Rick, said.

"Likewise. You look like you can use a shower."

"Good guess. I started my climb from the bottom of the Grand Canyon early in the morning, got out around noon and started driving. Not bad, five hours from the Canyon."

Rick was wearing a tee shirt that had dried sweat on the entire shirt, hiking shorts that had a film of dust. His hiking shoes were also dusty.

"You sure your mom won't mind me crashing for the next few days."

"Mom's cool. You know that."

"Yeah, every time we've met she was great toward me. Did you tell her that I was coming?"

"No, we'll surprise her. They gave her a great suite with a private pool. She's probably out sunning herself now."

They got to the suite and Jack let himself in.

"Follow me. When you see my mom act natural. You can thank me later."

"What?"

"Just follow my lead."

Jack opened the door to the private pool area. His mom and Beth looked like they were dozing off. That should have been expected given the activities of the previous night.

"Holy Shit," Rick whispered.

"Not too bad, is it," Jack replied.

"Who's the broad with the tight ass?"

"One of mom's co-workers, Beth Katz. She does anchor work for the station."

"Don't tell me."

"Yup, just like you and your mom."

"Let me introduce myself," Rick said with a wicked smile.

In a loud voice Rick startled both Taylor and Beth. "Good afternoon ladies!"

"Oh my God," Taylor shouted and Beth did the same.

"I always knew you were stacked and sexy, but I didn't realize just how sexy and stacked you were until I saw you sleeping. And you must be Beth."

Taylor and Beth tried to wrap towels around themselves as Jack and Rick started to laugh.

"Mrs. Messing, There's no need to do that since I have already seen every thing you have. Beth, on the other hand, you have a great looking ass. Seeing the rest of you only reinforces how sexy you are."

"How could you surprise us like this," Taylor said, with astern tone, to her son.

"Rick and I have no secrets and his relationship with his mom is similar to the one we have."

"Taylor," Rick said being more informal with her, "What goes on her stays here. You have no need to worry about anything. You know that Jack and I are like brothers and I would not do anything to harm you. That goes the same for you Beth. And right now, I'm a little dirty from my hiking so if you don't mind, I'm going to take advantage of this great pool and cool off."

Rick had his clothes off in one minute. Taylor and Beth stared wide-eyed as Rick's cock came into view. Surrounded by dirty blond pubic hair, his flaccid cock had to be five inches long and thick.

Rick jumped into the pool while the two ladies continued to stare.

"Mom, Rick is like family. You have always treated him great ever time you have seen him. He's been to the apartment and you've included him in our dinners when you've come to visit me at school."

Beth finally said something. "I kind of like having a second guy around. My God, how big does his cock get?"

Taylor was laughing now. "I'm sure if you play your cards right you will find out."

After a few minutes, Rick climbed out of the water, his cock dangling and his balls swaying from side to side.

"That felt great, but I could use a shower."

Beth said, "If we are going to dinner at 7:30 we should start getting ready. Go ahead Rick, you shower first."

Rick left the pool area and two minutes later Beth said, "I need to make a call in the room and shower after Rick." Beth went into the room, with no intention of making any call.

The bathroom door was open as Beth heard the shower running. Rick was facing away from the door when he heard the shower door slide open as Beth stepped in beside him.

"Hello, Beth. Fancy meeting you here."

Beth responded by placing a lip-lock on Rick while grabbing for his expanding cock. She masterfully moved her hand up and down his shaft until she was able to see exactly how huge his cock was. Rick's cock was a proud nine inches in length and thick enough to satisfy any woman.

Rick's hands were also busy, playing with Beth's hairy pussy fingering her slit and finally shoving two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. He used the two fingers to piston in and out of her cunt, feeling her cunt muscles constrict around the fingers. Beth was responding by moving her hips back and forth trying to gain as much pleasure as possible.

Finally, Rick lifted Beth up and impaled his cock into her warm, hairy cunt. Beth began to shout incoherently as Rick began fucking her fast and hard.

"Oh...so fucking big, so fucking hard. Your cock feels so gooooooooooooood! Don't stop. I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, I cumming, cumming. Yes, yes, yes."

Rick was equally impatient as he felt his balls tighten up and with that he unloaded a massive amount of cum into Beth's cunt. He screamed his release as well.

When it was over, there was applause from the entrance to the bathroom. Taylor and Jack were watching. Beth and Rick were so absorbed in their fucking they did not notice they had an audience.

"Well you now have your answer Beth," Taylor said. "Is his cock is big enough?"

"It was bigger than any cock I've ever fucked. And he knew what to do with it."

Taylor was sitting on Jack's lap facing the shower. Rick and Beth could not see that Jack had stuck his cock up Taylor's fur lined cunt.

Before Beth and Rick could get out of the shower, Jack lifted Taylor's legs so that the two of them could see how her son's cock impaled Taylor. The dense fur-lined pussy framed Jack's cock and he was starting to move it slowly at first.

You could see by the expression on Taylor's face just how good she was feeling being fucked by her son. Rick and Beth just watched in awe as Jack picked up the pace.

"Let's help Taylor get off," Bath said. With that she stepped out of the shower and knelt before Taylor's muff.

"Rick, go play with her tits. Suck hard on her nipples. Taylor loves that."

Rick started by grabbing both tits in his hands and roughly cupping them and then he started to pinch and squeeze her engorged nipples. Meanwhile Beth was feasting on Taylor's cunt, finding her clit and playing it with her tongue.

The sensations of having her tits abused, a tongue on her clit and her son fucking her was too much.

"Oh my God, my God. Don't stop. Ah, Ah" she wailed, trying unsuccessfully to catch her breath as the assault on her sexual being continued. "Fuck you mother, fuck mommy," Taylor urged her son.

It took less than five minutes when Taylor started bucking faster against her son's cock and Beth's tongue. As she came so did Jack emptying a load of cum into his mom's cunt.

"That was so fucking hot," Rick shouted.

Jack's now flaccid cock slipped out of his mom's cunt. Taylor slumped forward and then stood up and started walking toward the shower. She said, to Beth, "It gets better!"

123456...8