The Vacation and then The Bachlorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
333 Followers

The ladies and guys stepped back to admire their work. Bonnie's eyes were closed and did not notice the pictures being taken by Jack's cell phone. It took a few minutes for everyone to recover when they realized that there was still time to enjoy the heat of Las Vegas. The guys and the ladies agreed to meet at the pool cabana the ladies had rented in an hour, after they had time to shower.

"Before you go, remember that I've made reservations for dinner at Del Frisco's for all of us at 8 pm tonight. Also, you are welcome to stay with us in our suite whenever the night ends," Beth said to the guys. "Noah, you are included in this as well.

"Thanks, Beth. But I have a prior engagement. I'll gladly join you for dinner but need to take off after that."

"Thanks for joining us for dinner," Beth replied.

Boy did the heads at the pool turn when the ladies walked to their cabana followed by ten handsome men. Skimpy swimming suits were revealed worn by the ladies. The guys had worn various types of swimwear. From boxer type shorts to the Speedos four of the guys wore.

"Why did they bother wearing the Speedos" Bonnie said loud enough for all to hear, "when you can see the outline of their cocks through the suits?"

The alcohol was flowing and everyone was having a great time. The guys left for their rooms to shower, as did the ladies. They were to meet in the lobby of the hotel for the limo ride to the restaurant.

They were given a private room where they shared intimate stories about each other. Nothing was sacred. The ladies appeared to get turned on by some of the stories the guys told. The guys had trouble hiding their erections when the ladies told some stories.

They decided to forgo dancing and instructed their drivers to get them back to the Wynn Hotel.

Before they got into the car, Noah said good night and thanked everyone for their generosity. Toni's husband gave him a two thousand dollar gratuity. He kissed all the ladies good-bye.

The ladies, riding in one car, appeared to be in deep thought. Amy spoke. "I think it would be nice if the guys got to spend quality time with their relatives tonight. I don't have any relatives here but Rick and I have been a quiet item for the past few months. I would like to spend some quiet time with him."

"Nothing is planned for tomorrow as we are scheduled to leave the hotel for the airport at noon. Let's meet in the lobby at that time."

They opened the door to the suite and each lady went with their partners to their respective rooms and closed the door.

The couples took their time undressing one another. There was no rush to do anything except to enjoy the next few hours in carnal bliss. Silence followed by sounds crying out in passion filled the suites all evening into the wee hours of the morning. The men were insatiable, catering to the whims of their partners.

Jamie got fucked by both sons until she couldn't cum anymore. Her suite mates could here her on more than one occasion yelling, "Fuck your mother. Fuck mommy. Stick your cocks in mommy. Make mommy cum."

Her sons ate her cunt and fucked her. Her thick, red pubic bush was matted in sweat and cum. Her nipples were chewed raw, teeth marks evident of the passion her sons had for her. They all fell asleep in each other's arms. One of her sons had his hand on her bush and the other had his hand on one of her tits. Jamie was holding their spent cocks. In the morning, Jamie gave each of her sons a wake up blowjob, swallowing as much of their cum as possible.

Bonnie excused herself when she walked into the room. She wanted to take a shower and invited her nephews to join her. She jacked them off in the shower, their cum thrusting from their cocks onto Bonnie's ass and pussy hair. Bonnie told them to finish, as she wanted a few minutes alone in the shower. The guys finished and waited for Bonnie on the bed. A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom. It took a few seconds for the guys to realize that she shaved off all her pubic hair. Her mons was as smooth as the day she was born. She would figure out a way to tell her fiancée why she did this. Her nephews loved he new look. Bonnie got fucked in her cunt and her ass at the same time. She loved anal, and her nephews were only too happy to comply. Their lovemaking was very passionate and slow. Finally, exhausted, they all fell asleep.

Toni's three nephews did not let her recover from each and every orgasm they gave her. They asked their aunt to dance for them. She had an exhibitionist streak in her and being naked was a total turn on for her. With the music playing softly, she strutted her body in front of her nephews. She played with her tits, sucked on her own nipples and played with the thick thatch of hair on her pussy. They asked her to masturbate and cum using her fingers. They had never seen a woman do that.

"I need some encouragement. Stroke your cocks for me."

The guys did that. Toni was so turned on by the sight of this she had no trouble moving her hands over her body and eventually onto her pleasure button. The erect cocks were impressive. They turned to each other and silently nodded to each other. They surprised Toni by moving their hands off of their own cocks to the cock next to them. They were jerking each other off. When Toni saw this, she went ballistic. She was rubbing her clitoris frantically while sticking a few fingers into her well-soaked pussy. The guys began to cum and aimed their load at Toni's hairy bush. Rope after rope of hot jism flew out of the pee holes of the three guys onto Lori's bush and tits. The guys screamed as their orgasm hit and this trigged her orgasm.

After resting they started again licking her pussy, to finger fucking her cunt, to playing with her tits and toying with her clitoris and finally taking turns fucking her. Toni could be heard down the hall yelling out her pleasure. She was always very vocal during sex, and having sex with her nephews made it impossible for her to contain her emotions. Her thick brown bush continued to be blasted with ropes of cum. "How many times can these cocks get and stay hard," she thought to herself. Finally it was enough.

The three couples engaged in the most dangerous form of sex, incest. Yet they didn't care. The thought of committing incest and the actual act of fucking made the sex even more exhilarating and frightening at the same time.

Taylor and her son Jack found themselves in a very warm embrace while lying in the bed. There were one or two occasions, since the time in Scottsdale, when they were able to share a bed. Now, it was time to renew their feelings toward one another. There was no need to rush their coupling. Face-to-face. They started moving their hands over each other's bodies. A pinch here, a kiss there, a moan or a gasp, time stood still as Amy and her son Jack, shared a loving embrace.

Jack moved his hand down to his mother's wiry bush, teasing the hair while searching for the little nub that gave Amy so much pleasure when touched. His mother spread her legs further as she reached for her son's cock. She smiled when she found him to be very hard. She took both of her hands to tease the crown and shaft. Jack also started moaning his pleasure. Tongues danced in their mouths, hands found the most erotic areas of their bodies as they both moved to get the most pleasure from each other. Gradually, Jack moved on top of his mother who had already spread her legs in anticipation of the large cock that was going to fuck her. She guided his manhood into her moist channel. Taylor reached for and grabbed her son's ass, pulling him deeper into her cunt.

Jack began to move very slowly allowing his mother to get used to the large cock he possessed. Jack took his mom's arms and placed them above her head, locking her wrists with his hands. He began to gently lick and nip at the underside of the arms, causing his mom to shiver and moan in delight.

Taylor began to respond to her son's fucking by fucking back. They got into a very slow and deliberate motion where Jack was moving his cock in and out of his mom's very wet cunt. Taylor could not get enough of that cock. She started to buck her hips faster. Jack released Taylor's hands and pulled her legs up enabling him to push his cock deeper into the fur lined cunt staring at him.

Their kissing became hurried and his mom couldn't keep quiet. "Fuck me, fuck me by handsome son. I want your cock, I need your cock. Fuck me harder, fuck mommy harder...Oh, harder."

She started to gasp for air as she felt the familiar stirrings of an impending orgasm. Jack sensed that as well and picked up the pace. They began the final dance, one that will climax in their climax.

Taylor grabbed her son's face and speared her tongue into his mouth. "I love you." she said then added, "More, fuck your mom. Cum for me, cum with me," Amy panted.

"I love you too," her son whispered.

Jack erupted into his mom's cunt with load after load of his hot seed. Taylor wailed her climax, holding her son, not wanting to let him go. At that moment she thought, "This is so wrong, but it feels so good."

Jack stayed inside his mom until his cock began to shrink then rolled off her body and moved next to her on the bed. Taylor moved closer to her son and fell asleep cuddled next to the most important man in her life, her son and lover.

Over the past few months Rick made every attempt to see Beth in New York City. He had the excuse of going to see his parents who also lived in New York City. His dad was a hedge fund manager worth millions, maybe billions and his mom was a patron of the arts. They were always glad to see their son but did not expect to see him as often as they did.

Beth was very happy with the arrangement as well. Rick would tell his parents he was spending the night with a friend and then, when Beth did not have her child at home, stayed with her.

They kept their romance quiet, as Beth was almost twice Rick's age. That fact was a major discussion point in their relationship. Rick had no problem being seen with Bath, but she had a career to think about. Invariably, the discussion led them into the bedroom where they made love for hours at a time. Now they were in appoint in their relationship where either they went public or moved apart.

Liz was crying softly as she lay in Rick's arms. "I love you so much, Rick, I really do. I don't know what to do."

"What does your gut tell you?"

"I'm so scared of the talk that will go on."

"Fuck the talk. The most important thing to ask yourself is, 'Are you happy?''

"I'm always happy to be with you."

"Then fuck the people who say they are your friends. If they were truly your friends they would be happy for you after all these years of being in a terrible relationship."

"Give me a little more time, please," Beth pleaded.

"I'm okay with that, now come her I want to snuggle."

She moved in close to Rick and he wrapped his arms around her. They were facing each other and she felt his hard cock pressing against her stomach.

"I want you in me, Rick. I want to feel your cock in my cunt. Please make love to me."

Rick easily slid his cock into Beth's cunt.

"Go slowly. Make it last."

Rick obeyed Beth and took his time, feeling her cunt muscles grab his cock. They remained facing each other as they rocked back and forth. They exchanged kisses and held hands. They whispered their love for each other.

With very little warning Beth let out a little shout announcing her orgasm.

"Cum for me Rick, cum in me."

Rick moved a little quicker and gasped as he spilled his seed into Beth's cunt. He remained inside for a few minutes and when he got soft, pulled out. He reached for her and held her tight to his body. No words were exchanged as they fell asleep while holding each other.

The phone in each room rang at 9:00 am. The wake up call had the desired affect. Realizing they had a plane to catch the ladies got out of their beds, showered and packed. Their lovers had one more day of golf and their round did not begin until the afternoon. The guys would stay in bed, order room service and then check out before heading to the golf course.

While that was the original plan, the guys got up after the ladies were dressed.

"I know I'm speaking for all of us," Taylor said, "When I say thank you for the past few days. Needless to say, I think we all need a vacation from the vacation to rest up."

Everyone laughed.

In turn the ladies went to all the guys to say their goodbyes, realizing that their lives were forever changed.

There was a knock at the door as the bellman was there to take their luggage to the waiting limo for the ride to airport. The ladies walked behind the bellman, each in their own thoughts. Their bags were loaded, Bonnie tipped the bellman and they stepped into the limo.

"Some privacy please," Beth asked the driver. The glass partition closed in front of them. The passengers in the back seat were quieter than normal. That was to be expected given what took place over the past three days. They were deep in thought when Beth spoke.

"Well Bonnie, did you have a good time?"

The friends laughed, breaking the silence.

"What do you think? I was teased and fucked by a vibrator, fucked by my nephews and had my pussy eaten and my tits mauled. I shaved my bush. I guess you think this was a typical weekend for me."

"And we have pictures to show for it," Beth said waving the flash drive in her hands.

"What are you going to do with that," Bonnie yelled.

"I'm going to make copies and give them to the girls so they have something to masturbate to whenever they think back at this weekend."

The ladies continued to roar in laughter.

"I just have one question."

"What's that, Bonnie," Taylor asked.

"Who's getting married after me?"

The ladies had tears running down their faces laughing so hard.

NYBoss
NYBoss
333 Followers
1...345678