The Very Best Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

"Yes daddy, stay there for a just a minute," I whispered once he was fully inside of me with the base of his shaft now pressed up against my pussy. Oh my god, I just loved this moment when he first entered me fully and I had him completely inside of me. To be joined with my father, to have our bodies combined as one, to have his sexuality buried in me, to see the pure lust and desire in his eyes as I became more than just his daughter to him... THAT was why I wished this moment could last forever. So if anything I wanted for it to last at least another minute or more before his lust could no longer hold him back.

"Sorry, I HAVE to fuck you," my dad groaned as he started to pump his cock in and out of me slowly.

"Yes daddy... fuck me... I want you to fuck me!"

My mom taught me early that if a girl wants to get a man's full and undivided attention, if she wants to fulfill his deepest fantasy, all she had to do was say those two words... "fuck me". Add the word "daddy" and you hit the trifecta! Every man wants to fuck me but what they REALLY want is to have me ASK them to fuck me. Like I said earlier, he might be my father but he IS a man and like a man, he reacted.

"God yes, say it again... tell me what you want Kelly," he moaned in a voice hoarse with sexual desire.

"Fuck me daddy... fuck me... I want you inside of me daddy... cum inside of me."

OK, so maybe "fuck me" is number one but a close second would be, "I want you to cum inside of me".

"Oh yesssssss!," was all he could respond with as he drive himself into me again and again and again.

He must have been unusually horny or maybe he had been masturbating before I'd arrived. In any case he came a lot faster than usual. I wasn't complaining in any case. Our Sunday morning tradition was for HIM, my gift to my dad each week before we went to church and thanked God for having each other. I was getting what I wanted anyways - my father ejaculating inside of me.

I knew he was cumming from the motion of his hips and the sighs from his lips. It can be hard enough to actually feel when a man cums any time but now with my pussy still not 100% I had to go by inference that he was cumming more than anything else. Usually he would announce it but not today, it was like he was so focused on fucking me that he wasn't saying anything more than a few grunts and moans. When he'd finished I felt him start to back away but I quickly wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in best as I could. Our eyes met and I could see the question behind them.

"Stay in me a minute daddy... I need you in me."

Even if I hadn't had ulterior motives I think I would've asked anyways. I was actually in a rather comfortable position for once, not laying up against the counter or kitchen table as was often the case, so why not savor the moment for a little while?

"Daddy?"

My dad's eyes opened and he looked into mine, the animal lust having faded now, replaced by the love of a father for his only daughter.

"Yes baby?"

I drew in a breathe, here goes nothing...

With my dad's rapidly dwindling incestuous dick still in me, I quickly told him about my plans for the afternoon. He listened without a word until I was finished and then he smiled at me as he looked down to where his cock was now barely inside of me.

"So still going with the 'ask daddy after he fucks me' strategy to get your way?"

He was obviously teasing me so I just smiled innocently, well at least as much as a girl can when she's laying on her back with her father's cock inside of her after having just filled her with cum.

"You know damn well I can never say no at this moment, don't you?"

Again I just nodded and smiled, not ready to break the spell.

Then he chuckled. "Damn, I'd have said yes no matter when you asked me for this one baby girl. Sounds like it could be fun. Are you sure about it though? Marlene can be an ice queen sometimes."

I lowered my legs, allowing him to fully withdraw and stand upright again after a few groans from being sore after having been bent over me for so long.

"So what's your end game Kelly?" he asked, the lawyer coming out from within, "Why push this now?"

I had a big explanation all prepared for this question but then it came to me and I answered simply, "Well daddy, don't you want to duck your granddaughters someday?"

My dad didn't get to be a top ranked lawyer and a senior partner at a prestigious law firm by being stupid. He quickly put two and two together and came up with five and smiled at me.

"Do you even need to ask?" he answered and I'm sure had it been a few years earlier the very thought would have had him on the road to another erection.

I stood up slowly, not sure what would happen with the load of cum in me but for the moment it was OK. Reaching out to him we embraced and kissed passionately, tongues touching and his hands all over me butt and breasts.

"Oh daddy, I can't wait to see you someday with my daughters... I want them to be good and proper granddaughters, just as I want so bad to be a good and proper daughter for you!"

Before he could answer our emotions overtook us and we kissed again, even more passionately than the time before if that was possible.

"Oh Kelly baby, You're the best daughter any father could ever ask for!" he assured me. Then he pulled up his pants and patted me on the butt adding, "Not to mention the sexiest and the best fuck any man could have!"

"Oh daddy!" I replied acting as though I was embarrassed but secretly so proud that he would say that about me.

Looking at his watch he quickly zipped himself up. "Better get going, we're running late as usual!"

Yeah, so what else was new? It seemed we were always making an entrance during the middle of the first hymn anyways. People would likely talk more if we showed up on time!

So the first step of the day was taken... yes it was the easiest one but at the same time, all were critical and none could be missed. Now for the next step.

*****************

Church was... well, church was church so what more is there to say? Granted, there are those occasional times when I like to be a little naughty... sometimes even a LOT naughty, but a crowded Father's Day Sunday simply wasn't the time or place. Wow, did I just say that? I really must be over thirty now! As much as on the one hand I hate the thought that I might be turning more conservative in my "old age", on the other I also can't help but realize what crazy risks I'd been taking when I was younger without even giving it a second thought. These days, as a public school teacher and mother of two, I simply have to be more responsible knowing the consequences if I didn't.

All through the service people kept asking me about my new daughter and how they wanted to see her. I'd politely smile and tell them she was home with her proud daddy. What really made me feel good though was when folks would say how great I was looking already so soon after pregnancy. Thankfully I'm fortunate in that I'm one of those women who put on almost all their weight during pregnancy in front. More than one person has remarked that from behind they couldn't tell I was pregnant! The best part of that was it also meant my body recovered back to "bikini shape" a lot faster than most women did. Granted, I wasn't 100% of the way there yet but I'd bet I still would look better at the beach than the majority of the other girls.

It was a non-eventful standard Father's Day service with all the obligatory songs and sermon honoring the fathers. When the pastor made some comment about how the Ten Commandments instruct us to honor our fathers, I wondered how many other girls and women who were listening truly understood the full implications of those simple words? How could I honor my father any more than to submit myself to him, to present my body to him and allow him to satisfy his deepest feelings and fervent desires for his daughter? It didn't matter that I was thirty and not sixteen anymore... or even fifty. It didn't matter whether or not I was married. Age and marital status didn't make any difference when it came to our relationship. I was my father's daughter - always have been, always will be, and as his daughter I will always honor him in the most personal and intimate way a woman can for her father.

After the service concluded, my dad and I met up with Steve and his mom at the restaurant along with our two girls. From the way she was doting on them, I think Marlene had enjoyed her moments with them alone without anyone interfering. If she had any questions or comments as to why she had to pick them and Steve up while I went to church with my dad she wasn't saying anything. Then again, it WAS Father's Day so I suppose she just figured it had something to do with that. Besides, Steve rarely went to church with me in the first place and she knew it as often he would visit her Sunday mornings while I met up with my dad for our ongoing morning tradition.

Dinner was nice, if a bit crowded but certainly nowhere as much as it had been on Mother's Day. Having been a bit spoiled by my oldest who was now getting a little more independent and mature, it wasn't long after we were seated that I was reminded again of what it was like trying to take a newborn out in public with you. The good news was everyone fawned over her and didn't make a fuss when she was loud or caused commotion. Still, I had other things on my mind all through dinner and even Steve, who isn't exactly the most observant person in the world, couldn't help but take notice.

"Something on your mind?" he asked me softly when he had the right moment finally.

"Why do you ask?" I answered, stalling for time as he surprised me by even noticing - or was I being THAT obvious?

Steve shrugged and said, "I don't know... it's like you're here but your head is somewhere else. Something like that anyways... Something wrong?"

I quickly perked up and smiled responding, "Oh no Steve, everything's fine... I just hope you're having a wonderful Father's Day!"

Steve grinned mischievously. "You know, we could sneak to the men's room and make it a VERY special and memorable Father's Day."

Horny boy! Actually the idea wasn't all that bad in and of itself but there was no way we could do it under the circumstances so I poked him in the ribs and rolled my eyes melodramatically as if to say, "Good grief, just like a man, one thing on his mind!" Yes, another day and I might've taken him up on his dare. Not today but I DID have a lot on mind and I knew I needed to do better at hiding my thoughts.

Dinner, like church, was uneventful and when it was finally over my Aunt Linda paid the check - although I knew it was probably my dad's credit card she was using. We all piled back in the cars and headed back to their house. After a week of high humidity, heat and rain, it was looking cloudy yet again so we made our way to the family room in the basement rather than the back deck. While normally I would've preferred the deck, the family room fit into my plans better so I was pleased I didn't even have to steer us in that direction.

Being it was Father's Day I sat on the couch next to my dad which left the love seat for Steve and his mom as my aunt took the chair and held my youngest daughter while her sister played on the floor in front of us. Again my luck held up as it was just the seating arrangement I was hoping for and amazingly I didn't have to do anything to make it happen. Now if my string of luck just held out...

It was then that I realized that I hadn't told my Aunt Linda anything about my plans. Damn! Still, knowing her there was no question that she'd fully support what I was trying to do so that wasn't a problem. The trick would be getting her out of the room and just how was I going to do that? Fortunately I had two young ladies helping me out...

"Uh oh!" my aunt suddenly exclaimed as she quickly reached for a towel, "Looks like somebody needs changing."

Seizing the opportunity, I leaned forward towards her and said, "Oh Aunt Linda, thanks so much for helping out with her! If you're taking care of Kylie maybe you could also take Mia up and put her down for a nap or she'll be unbearable later."

Aunt Linda gave me sideways glance as usually I would've jumped up to take care of everything - they WERE my daughters after all. Yet similar to my dad, my aunt hadn't risen to where she was in the real estate business being anything but an astute observer. She'd caught what nobody else had - my hand lying flat on my dad's thigh. Innocent enough normally but I had my fingers a little more into the inside of his legs than what most folks would deem "appropriate". She gave me a quick smile and a wink - god I hoped Marlene didn't see THAT, and then hurried off with the kids. She probably didn't know what my exact plans were but the mere fact I HAD something going was enough for her to clear out and leave us space. No doubt she knew me well enough to have a pretty good guess.

With my aunt and the girls out of the picture, for a moment the room was eerily quiet as we all sat there looking at each other without any of us saying a word. Then just as quickly it broke into pandemonium as we all started to speak at once . We all laughed and sat back, trying to reestablish some semblance of order. I took the lead...

"Well, I guess it's time to wish you a Happy Father's Day again, daddy," I said with a smile as I looked into his brown eye lovingly.

Steve's mom spoke up next saying, "I guess I'll be the one to wish you Happy Father's day Steve since your girls aren't here to say it. And TWICE the father this year as well! I'm so proud of my boy!"

Back to me... "So daddy... let me give you a proper Father's Day kiss."

Nobody spoke but I could feel their eyes boring into me as I took a deep breath. 'And so it begins,' was all I could think at that moment.

Letting out my breath, I leaned up and put my arms around his neck as my dad leaned down towards me and our lips met. THAT in itself should've caught Marlene's eye as I'd never kissed him on the lips before, always like on the cheek. Well, if she hadn't noticed yet then she was sure to soon as I pressed my lips into his even tighter and slipped my wet tongue between them into his mouth. He responded in kind and for several minutes (it felt like hours) we kissed like that in front of my husband and his mother. It was just a kiss but then not JUST a kiss.

"Hey, get a room!" my husband teased.

I turned to him and pretended to frown. "It's not like I'm a little girl anymore you know. I'm a big girl now and I'm gonna kiss my daddy like one."

Steve just laughed and his mother sort of smiled but then I wasn't sure if she was really smiling or what. Sort of a Cheshire cat thing going on there... In any case I wasn't about to leave things at this level.

"So am I going to be the only one giving a father his Father's Day kiss?" I said, looking deliberately at Marlene.

For just a brief moment I caught a glimpse of something in her expression, sort of a "What the fuck are you doing?" thing which she quickly suppressed and forced a smile.

"I suppose so... why not?" she responded as she turned to Steve and kissed him. She kissed him on the lips but just for a moment and it definitely wasn't their usual greeting at all. It wasn't like she was shy about it normally but then hat was with just me looking on, not my dad as well.

"OK... so THERE! Happy Father's Day," she told him after breaking away quickly.

"Sorry Steve, guess I get the best kiss this year!" my dad gloated. I was so proud - I wanted to kiss my dad again to show him!

"Mom?" Steve asked in an anxious tone as he looked from my taunting dad to his mother.

Let me just say at this point that my husband is one of the most competitive guys I've ever known. He can never be #2 in anything if he has anything to say about it, which helped in terms of his career but could be darn annoying at times as well. Even in situations such as this one he couldn't stand the thought of being told someone had done something better than he had. It didn't matter that he was essentially being dared to kiss him mother in front of us, all he cared about was being beat by my father. Steve's mom had known him a lot longer than me so she knew his little quirks as well as anyone.

"Alright then, whatever!" she said, lifting her shoulders and heaving out a sigh that was more than a little dramatic.

Something told me that this time it was going to be more the standard mom-son kiss they'd just shared. Apparently neither of them was going to be outdone by me and my dad so they went at it without restraint. I glanced at my dad seeing him staring at the two people on the love seat across from us. At the same time I also noticed he already had one heck of an erection pushing up against his pants!

With Steve and Marlene making no signs of cutting it short, my dad and I resumed our own make out session although this time I maneuvered my way up onto his lap and put my arm around his neck so it was more comfortable. Sure enough, Marlene did the same with her son. Hmmmmmm, so THIS was how it was going to be, eh? A little one up-manship maybe? This was going to be easier than I'd thought... or maybe not. It was way too soon to tell. After all, it was just a kiss so far.

As my dad's tongue explored my mouth, I found myself thinking back to this very same couch years ago where I was in almost this very same position with my dad, only back then I was wearing a long nightshirt which was my favorite thing to wear around the house. Indeed, my mom confessed to me many years later that she had gone and bought several identical ones so she could wash them as I never wanted to give it up even for one evening. We were watching TV and I was in my favorite spot ñ my daddy's lap. He was stroking my hair with his fingers ñ something he could've done all night given my preference! My head was laying against his shoulder and my arms were around him, at least as best as they could reach at that age. My mom was sitting in the same place as where my husband was now kissing his own mother only she was nodding off and not really paying a lot of attention... apparently exactly what my dad was hoping for.

My dad started by kissing me softly on my forehead, just pressing his warm lips against my smooth forehead and murmuring how fast I was growing up, what a big girl I was becoming. My eyes were closed as I just sat there on his lap, enjoying my father's attention. Then he pushed my head away from him, gently without me hardly noticing until I felt his lips moving down the side of my face until he was kissing my neck. Mmmmmmm, he'd never done that before and I loved the way his lips felt against my neck so much that I stretched out a little to give him easier access.

My dad must have taken my movement as a sign that I wanted more because almost immediately his tongue started to touch my neck. He wasn't licking me so much as he was just pushing the tip of his tongue out and touching my neck with it but I definitely could tell the difference from what he'd been doing up until then.

"I like that daddy," I whispered softly as my eyes stayed shut.

He didn't answer, at least not with words, instead letting his mouth, lips and tongue create his response. Now his tongue actually was licking my neck, creating an odd sensation in me that made me shiver involuntarily just slightly.

"You OK baby girl?" he asked me gently with his mouth so close to my neck I could feel his warm breath as he spoke.

"Just tickled me a little I guess," I giggled.

"You want me to stop?"

To be fair, I probably didn't have any idea WHAT I wanted at that moment as it was all a little confusing. So naturally I said the only thing any girl would say if her daddy asked such a question about most anything.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers