The Very Best Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,031 Followers

"Oh daddy... feels so good," I sighed as my thoughts returned to the present. I wanted so bad to turn my head over to look at our peanut gallery but then it would have been obvious I was checking up on them.

"I love you Kelly," he told me in a soft yet firm voice.

Oh how I loved my father! It wasn't like the way I loved my husband... he wasn't my LOVER after all but he WAS my father. If push comes to shove, I can always marry another man - ask the 50% of married couples in the country who do so. However, I only have ONE father and he can never be replaced. My love for him was as only a daughter can love her father - pure and incestual.

I wanted him... I wanted him to fuck me. Fortunately this fit in well with the script from so long ago when I started to describe to my dad how I'd undone my date's pants and encouraged him to pull them down to expose his crotch with its thick public hair and a wonderfully hard dick poking from it like a rocket ship launching with a thick plume of smoke at its base. I was just at the point of explaining how I somehow managed to crawl over the console and straddle him when my dad interrupted me.

"Don't tell me... show me."

Although today he hadn't asked, I wanted to straddle my father now just as much as I had back then. This time without a word I somehow managed to sit up and struggled to reposition myself on his lap facing him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I leaned forward to kiss him, my boobs pressing against his shirt.

"It was just like this daddy..." I'd teased him just a little as I ground my pussy down on his hardened shaft. No words were spoken today though... none were needed. We both knew where this was going.

My right hand moved down between my legs to grip his shaft as I sat up on my knees and lifted myself up and over his shaft. God, I was so wet he slid almost effortlessly into me as I slowly dropped down onto it. Mmmmmmm, my daddy's dick was inside of me... again.

"Fuck me daddy," I sighed as I planted myself down hard onto his lap, driving his wooden shaft deep inside of me, "Fuck your little girl."

OK, so I wasn't so little now but still pretty petite. In any case I wasn't exactly big either! Most of my baby weight was gone to where I was ready to start wearing a bikini in public again. In any case, I said those words more for him than me as I knew they were the three words that turned him on more than any others - "Fuck me daddy!"

It was almost surreal, even magical. The sensation I felt was still just as intense, just as erotic, just as sensual today as it had been sixteen years ago. In between my father and I have had sex hundreds, maybe even thousands of time and yet today it was just as special as back then when I hadn't even cracked three digits yet. Granted, I think we hit the 100 mark pretty fast considering how often we did it the first few months once he started fucking me. My point is that no matter how many times my dad and I join our bodies together in the most intimate manner any two people can, no matter how many times I accept him inside of me, no matter how many times I feel his incestuous cock driving into me, it will always be special to me just as it was the very first time on my bed.

All my cares and worries melted away like wax on a hot stove top. "Oh daddy I love you!" I cried out louder now as I rode his dick, lifting myself up until the tip of his hard cock was barely between my pussy lips and then dropping back until he was buried inside of me. Over and over he fucked me, grunting as I would drop back down on his lap, moaning as I would tease him and not drop back down right away but instead rotate my hips around in circles around his incestuous shaft.

My dad put his hands under my ass and pulled me tightly into him. I knew what he wanted so I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on to him tightly as he worked his way to his feet while keeping himself buried inside of his daughter's welcoming pussy. Twisting around, he tried to stay in me as he leaned down to lay me on my back on the couch but he slipped out, causing us both to sigh and then laugh together at our simultaneous reaction to him dropping out of me.

It wouldn't be for long though as once he had me on my back with my head against the cushion against the arm rest, he quickly dropped his pants and underwear, kicking them off with his shoes. In seconds he was in my favorite position - on top of me old-fashioned missionary style, the head of his dick searching for the entrance to his daughter's sweet and warm pussy.

"Yes daddy! Fuck me!" I cried out even louder now. So what if they heard me as they certainly didn't need me to tell them what was happening. It was for me this time though, expressing my desire to couple with my dad, my NEED to have him join his body with mine. It was like the need of a drug addict for his next fix only this was a loving and respectful need. There was something I wanted, badly, and there was only one thing that could satisfy me - my father's cock.

This time as my dad fucked me it was easy for me to turn my head to the side to see what was going on next door, so to speak. No matter what it wouldn't have changed anything for me at that moment but the longer term implications were too enormous to ignore so I just HAD to look.

I only had a glimpse as my orgasm struck but as my body felt like it was on fire, my mind was just as struck by the sight not more than a few feet away where my husband was fucking his mother! OH... MY... GOD!

It was momentous yet I couldn't focus on it as my dad's thrusts drove my orgasm to new heights, effectively isolating me from the rest of the world - even the world that was so incredible across the room. It was better than the orgasm I'd had on my boyfriend's lap watching the people go by in the parking lot. It was better than even when my dad had fucked me an hour later in our basement as I replayed the events for him with a demo included. Then again, I think I say that every time my dad makes me cum it's the best time ever. It's not so much that I achieve orgasm - it's that my dad is the one making it happen that drives me to new heights.

"I love you Kelly."

My father was barely able to gasp the words but I knew it was important to him to say them. Ever since the first time he'd fucked me my dad always tried to tell me he loved me just before he shot his load of cum inside of me. Indeed, it WAS an act of love. True, it was also an act of lust but I knew with my father it was always so much more and that the love connection was the strongest between the two of us.

I laid there with my hips raised, welcoming his incestuous sperm into me as my father drove himself into me deep, thrusting hard with each ejaculation. (OK, technically no sperm was used in this event as my dad shoots blanks but really, what does it matter?) My father was mating me, taking me as his as I submitted to his will and desires. Again, technically I would NEVER want to have his child but that's not the point. It was the ACT that made all the difference, the INTENT, not the results. I'd say of all the times my dad has fucked me, only a handful of times has he cum other than inside my pussy unless I was only giving him a BJ. It just didn't seem right for him to do it any other way. I remembered the very first time my father came to my bedroom and took me, the very first time he released himself as deeply inside of me as he could, and how incredible it made me feel. Sure other men had unloaded in me before but never had I felt anything so emotionally intense as I did then - or now. Even when my own husband came in me, even when he actually accomplished the mating task, it was still not the same as my own father doing me. Not that it was any better or worse - just different. After all, my husband is the only man in the world who makes love to me.

Having spent himself, my dad held himself from crushing me with his arms which soon tired forcing him to pull out what was left of his dwindling cock so he could sit on the couch placing my legs and feet over his lap with his cum-covered cock draped over his pubic hair. He gazed down at my freshly fucked pussy where I could feel his cum already seeping out of me. Pressing down on my belly, I used my muscles to try to force a little bit more out of me for him to see more of it.

"Happy Father's Day," I said, gazing lovingly into his eyes.

*****************

OK, so I know this sounds all but impossible but even after catching a glimpse of my stud of a husband fucking his mother I put it totally out of my mind until my dad was finished with me. Even then he had to turn my attention to the other incestuous couple in the room.

"Ummmmm, Kelly?" my dad said softly with a huge grin on his face as his head bobbed in the direction of Steve and his mother.

Holy crap... FINALLY!

It was too bad we didn't have the place rigged with cameras as I knew I was going to forever regret not paying more attention (or maybe not!) to how things had gotten started but obviously something had set events in motion. Sure enough, there was my perfect husband on top of his mother, much the same as my dad had been on top of me just a few moments before, banging away at her. Somewhere along the line he'd stripped and I couldn't help but lick my lips at the sight of his awesome naked body and perfect ass. Yeah, I wanted a piece of that later, that was for sure!

I turned back to my dad who was grinning like a loon. No wonder as I knew he always had a thing for Steve's mom although he'd been careful to hide his feeling for her - not as much as I think he thought he did though. She was older than my mom and not in as good of shape but still respectably "mature". Her bikini days were long gone but that's not to say she didn't look sexy in the right outfits. At the moment she was still mostly dressed as it appeared all they had done was lift her dress up far enough for her oldest son to get between her legs and pull her white panties to the side enough for him to get his dick into her.

Wow, how had this started? Did they have oral first? Was this their first position or had they been in others before I'd seen them? So many questions for him later!

More memories... more thoughts of the past back to when Steve and I first dated. He was the first boy I dated and I blew him on the very first date - my first BJ as well so I was quite nervous. Sure my mom had told me how to do one, even bringing out on of her dildos to demonstrate but there's something about a real dick that a piece of plastic can't replicate. I was successful - taking the first load in my mouth thanks to my inexperience in knowing when a boy was about to cum but Steve thought it was deliberate so it worked out well.

Once Steve took my virginity it was like we couldn't get enough sex. Oh sure he'd had lost of girls before me but for me it was all new and I didn't date any other boys other than Steve. After all, I loved him and was going to marry him. Oh to be so naive again. Then again, I DID marry him although it was years later and literally hundreds of other men for me.

The point being we had sex everywhere - in his car, at school, the mall, the theater, the park, and anywhere else we had the remotest chance of getting away with it. We had it in my room even when my parents were home which freaked Steve out at first although he soon learned that my parents never disturbed us. My dad once remarked that he'd rather we do it in my room than some back seat of the car. Steve wasn't sure whether my dad was joking or what but I knew he was just being honest. Of course also didn't know that my parents, especially my dad, liked to peak in now and then to see how things were going!

We also had sex at his house whenever we could get alone which wasn't all that easy with his brother and sister being around all the time. Then came the fateful day we THOUGHT we were alone only to be interrupted right in the middle of things by his mother with her camera! To his credit, Steve never pulled out or even softened a bit when his mother appeared although I know he was scared. Looking back it had to be obvious to everyone what we were doing but back then we thought we were being so secretive.

To make a long story short (the long version is in my diary) Steve's mom wasn't mad and didn't lecture us. This may sound crazy (and I certainly thought it was at the time) but it ended up with Steve fucking his mom right in front of me. Of course I'm leaving out a LOT in between but that's the meat of the story. It was my first exposure to incest (I had no idea what was going on within my own family yet at that age) and I was shocked to say the least - not to mention incredibly turned on.

Afterwards I sort of expected things to change around his mom but as it turned out, nothing did. In fact, Steve would never even talk about it with me afterwards and his mom acted as if nothing had ever happened. Years later when we were reunited and even after I married him, Steve maintained his silence. In fact, if I even mentioned the subject it would lead to some of our biggest argument so I learned to avoid the subject entirely.

Yet now, after all these years, it was like history was repeating itself. Once again Steve was naked and his mom was wearing a dress. Once again they were on a couch although this time it was in our basement and not his mom's. Most importantly, once again his wonderful dick (Yes, I LOVE it) was buried out of site in his mother's hairy pussy.

Neither of them were saying a word although the breathing was pretty heavy and ragged. We must have caught them towards the end as within a couple of minutes Steve was cumming into his mother's pussy for the first time in eighteen years! I'd seen him fucking my own mother many times by now but this was the first time I'd watched him with his own mom since we'd been married and I thought it was one of the most erotic sights ever.

When he was finished he dropped to her side, keeping himself in her for a while before finally slipping off and struggled to his feet. For the first time since I started watching he turned to us and then his eyes bored into mine.

"Well, are you happy now?"

I smiled at him. He said it in a nice tone of voice, as if he was actually wondering if I was happy and not some sarcastic snarky comment.

Marlene sat up and brushed her hair back from her face. She was flushed and undoubtedly had cum at least once during their lovemaking. "I can't believe this," she sighed, burying her hands in her face.

Silence for a moment as the three of us looked at her, waiting for her to continue. Was she upset? Mad? Would she blame me? Was my relationship with Steve totally screwed now?My heart was racing and then she lowered her hands and looked at me with a sly smile.

"Don't think you're so smart young lady... you have NO idea."

*****************

An hour or so later Steve and I were back in our little apartment with two very tired young girls which we quickly put to bed. I put my arms around Steve as we stood by the crib admired little Kylie as her older sister slept on the opposite side of the room.

"You know... someday you're going to hear those words," I whispered to him. Steve looked down at me with a questioning look so I finished, "Fuck me daddy... only you're going to have to deal with two of them!"

Steve leaned down and we kissed.

"Well, I'm sure if they turn out to be as wonderful of daughters as their mother I'm going to be one happy father."

God I loved him so much at that moment! Such a relief, so much weight was off my shoulders. I'd worried for years whether Steve would embrace my heritage and make our daughter 3rd generation incest girls. Would he allow them the honor of giving themselves to their father their first time, to please him throughout their lives as only a daughter can for her father? I was so worried and as it turned out... for nothing.

After Steve's mom had teased me the conversation surprisingly steered away from what had all just happened. It was like nobody wanted to talk about and we gathered our things and quickly headed upstairs to where my Aunt was playing with Mia while poor Kylie was asleep in her bassinet. Clearly my aunt was curious but again, nothing was said by anyone. It was like there was so much to say it was just too much to even begin so we all sort of came to the same conclusion that it would be better to deal with it another time. Of course I wasn't about to let that last for long so no sooner had we strapped the girls in and started heading back home that I grilled my husband for details. It wasn't the sex that interested me - it was just sex after all even if it was between my husband and his mother. No... I wanted to know more about that teasing comment at the end. No idea???

So here's what I learned. It was sort of like back when I first started having sex with my dad and my mom finally allowed me in on all the family secrets. Yes, it was a lot to take in, almost overwhelming.

It seemed that after Steve's mom and siblings moved to California, things went a little crazy. Basically everyone was fucking everyone. Yes, my best friend finally got her wish and got to fuck her older brother after being jealous of me for so long. Yes, both Steve and his brother fucked their sister and mother and even the two girls got in on the act. He claimed I was to blame - although I think that was a bit of an exaggeration.

Things went along just fine for years. His brother and sister even moved into their own apartment and posed as a married couple. Steve lived with his mom, sharing her bed and acting more as her lover than a son.

Then, as they say, the shit hit the fan. Apparently one day they got a little carried away and thought the office was deserted and were doing it in the conference room on the big table when her boss walked in. The office sex itself was against company policy and then he discovered WHO she was having sex with. Yep, it hit the fan.

At that time Steve was in his mid-twenties so there was nothing illegal about them having sex. Fortunately Marlene is VERY good at her job so her boss wasn't anxious to fire her being nobody else knew about her incestuous relationship with her son. So what to do?

So now I know why they were transferred back to Pittsburgh. It was accept a job somewhere away from the current office or be fired and nobody wanted her fired. The biggest problem was what to do about their relationship?

What they came up with was that while he would still live with her, they would stop having sex. It would have been too much to go totally chaste so they compromised on allowing anything so long as the clothes stayed on. It didn't matter how much so long as bare skin to skin was avoided. Of course neither of them was happy with the compromise but they both knew that if they allowed themselves to go further that they would never be able to stop, hence the anger they had whenever the subject came up.

"So why didn't you just tell me?" was my biggest question followed closely by, "So why come out so against incest in your family?"

While he answered I'm not sure if I will ever get the complete picture. It's one reason I caution people considering incest to think carefully before they cross the line as it can open doors and lead to things they never envisioned - or wanted. Steve and his mom are classic examples of how messed up things can get when problems arise.

No matter and I'm not pressing the issue anymore. What's important is that Steve is now anxious for his girls to grow up and submit to him as I have been praying for so long that they could. I'm glad to see that he had finally opened up about his mother, at least mostly, and it's going to take time to see where this one goes. You can't put the genie back in the bottle so hopefully everything turns out.

pghpa
pghpa
1,031 Followers