The Very Best Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

"Oh no daddy... it's OK."

Exactly what "it" was I really had no idea but I DID know I didn't want "it" to stop. My father's mouth opened a little wider and I could feel his wet lips literally caress my neck as he pulled my hair back out of the way to expose my entire neck to him. On the one hand it was a little weird as my neck felt all wet but then on the other it felt really good - like when he would rub my bare back with me laying on my stomach in bed. Then he moved up ever so slowly, his kisses and tongue now on my cheek and the side of my face, then to my ear where he tugged gently on my ear lobe. Another series of first for me. Had it been anyone else I probably would have pulled away when he started to suck on my ear lobe but this was my daddy after all.

"Ohhhhhh," I sighed ever so softly as his tongue licked all around my ear. Nobody had EVER done anything like this to me before and yet it felt so wonderful!

"You're my precious little princess," he whispered so low I could barely hear him even though his mouth was right up to my ear, "I love you so very much Kelly."

"I love you too daddy," I responded automatically, a little louder.

"Shhhhhh, we don't want to wake mommy."

My mom was indeed pretty much out, laying scrunched into the corner of the love seat with her bare feet tucked under her. Of course we didn't want to wake her up, she must have been exhausted to fall asleep in such an uncomfortable position. Then again, MY reasoning for not waking her was not the same as my dad's, even though I didn't know it at the time.

To make double sure I kept quiet my dad reached up and put his forefinger against my lips. Innocent enough but it also served as an excuse for him to put his finger on my face and instead of moving it back to his side he started to trace lightly against my other cheek with the backs of his fingers. I shuddered again involuntarily as he kissed me on cheek while gently stroking the other.

"You're such a pretty girl... so beautiful," he said, his voice sounding a little more hoarse now, like he was having trouble getting the words out. I always loved it when my daddy told me I was pretty!

Then he totally surprised me by moving my face towards his with his hand and kissing me on the mouth! My dad had kissed me a million times before, or so it seemed, but NEVER like this. Sure there had been times when he would peck me on the lips but that was all it was ñ a quick peck. This was anything BUT as his lips stayed on mine and pressed against them. I'd never really kissed anyone before so I felt anxious for a moment, unsure of what I was supposed to do.

"It's OK baby girl, just relax," my dad said softly, obviously feeling the sudden tension in my entire body, "This is what a pretty girl does when she loves her daddy."

Can't say I'd never heard THAT before but he WAS my father so if he said so then it must be true, right? I felt so grown up all of a sudden, as if my dad was treating me like a big girl now and not some little baby girl.

"You're doing great Kelly... now do what I do," he told me before planting his mouth on mine again. He just kissed me like this for a little bit until I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I was forced to pull away suddenly to take in a deep breath.

My heart was racing a mile a minute as I was worried I'd done something wrong, that I really wasn't a big girl after all. My dad smiled at me lovingly saying, "It's ok... breathe through your nose and don't hold your breath."

We tried again and although it took a few attempts I started to get the hang of it and as I got better I felt myself relaxing again. My eyes were shut tight as my father and I kissed and kissed. I suppose it shouldn't have surprised me after what he'd done on my neck and face but still I couldn't help but pullback a little when his tongue reached out and pressed against my tightly pursed lips.

"Open your lips just a little... don't keep them shut so tight," he instructed me.

I was confused and excited all at the same time. Was this how adults kissed? I'd seen some of my friends kissing each other during sleepovers and they never stuck their tongues out into each other's mouth Then again, we were all just ten years old so maybe they didn't know how to do it right.

My lips parted against the pressure of my dad's tongue and he immediately took advantage of my yielding to push it between my lips and into my mouth. I could taste the mints he'd been eating on the way home from dinner and I almost giggled when our tongues touched each other's. It was SO weird yet at the same time I felt a tingling somewhere else as we continued - right between my legs!

At ten I wasn't masturbating yet although I knew what it was. Both my parents masturbated - my dad did a LOT, after right out in the open like when watching TV, while my mom tended to be more discrete. Still, I understood the concept, if not the application, but to date hadn't done anything myself other than a little exploring with my mom's makeup mirror. Little did I know back then what a factor masturbation would play in my life in the years ahead! Even so, there were those times when I would feel something funny down there and sometimes it helped to rub myself up against something between my legs. I was feeling something like that now only there wasn't anything between my legs.

Well, there HADN'T been anything between my legs. As my dad and I kissed like big people he dropped his hand and started to massage my bare legs. As he did, he slowly but surely worked his way to the inner part of my smooth thin thigh and then upwards toward my crotch. The tingle between my legs grew stronger as his hand approached and I wondered what would happen if he got even closer.

Well, I'd have to wait for another time to learn the answer as the silence was broken.

"John! What the hell are you doing?"

It was what my mom had exclaimed and yet something was different... a different tone or something about it.

Suddenly it was like I was snapped back to reality. Yes, I'd heard the words correctly but they weren't from my mom chastising my dad for taking liberties with their daughter. No, this time it was my mother-in-law who was doing the admonishing. The three of us all stared at Marlene who now was blushing and appeared to be a bit embarrassed at her outburst.

"Seems I might ask the same about you," my dad stepped in with, nodding toward where Steve has his hand up under his mother's dress, pushing the hemline up almost to her waist in the process.

Marlene seemed to be unsure of what to say but I did take note that she didn't do anything to push Steve's wandering hand away. Even though I'd told my dad about their shenanigans, this was the first time he'd actually witnessed any of it even though this was all quite innocent compared to some of their more rambunctious times. My dad's as much a man as he is a husband and father so needless to say he was enjoying seeing a mother and son kissing and groping each other. Between that and kissing me in front of them he was horny as hell and not in the mood to play the teasing games I'd been subjected to for the past few years.

"Kelly's my daughter and I love her. What we do is really none of your business Marlene, just as what you do with your son is none of mine."

As if to prove his point, I felt my dad's hand press against my breast and squeeze by boob. Of course with a sundress I wasn't wearing a bra. I'd only breast-fed Kylie for the first two weeks but my boobs were still a solid D rather than their normal C (well... barely). Big boobs was one of the benefits of pregnancy that both my dad and husband appreciated.

I glanced over, expecting to see Steve's hand on his mother's boob, following the pattern we'd set while kissing. It wasn't like he normally didn't so I didn't think it would be much of a stretch for him to do so, even with me and my dad there to see. Apparently it was as he kept his hand on her upper leg, although well under the hemline and out of sight. Oh well, his loss as I turned back to look at my dad's face and take in the range of emotions on display - love, lust, desire, curiosity.

When my dad got this horny I knew it was out of my hands and this wasn't an exception. I'd lit the fuse and now there was no running up to put it out at this point. Might as well try to stop a locomotive barreling down the tracks at 60 miles per hour! It was something I'd learned early on when my dad and I first started having sex which sort of scared me a little at first but now turns me on something fierce. My dad was now in control - or should I say my dad's hard dick, and nothing was going to stop him until he'd fucked me and given me his most precious gift - his sperm. The fact that Steve and his mother were watching no longer mattered as one way or another, it WAS going to happen.

Not that I minded of course. My mom always teased me by calling me an exhibitionist, even when I was a preteen and she had to explain what the word meant. Well, who was I to argue as she was right - even though I would tease her back by asking who I inherited it from. I simply LOVE to be watched. It didn't matter the place or circumstances, just that someone was watching me and wishing it was them in place of the person I was actually with (even if that someone was imaginary while I was masturbating). It makes me feel so sexy and desirable to see men (and women) stare at me, even if their eyes never go higher than my neck - or my ass in some cases. It's even better when they watch me having sex because then I really know they wish they were the one that was fucking me! So if Steve and Marlene watched me and my dad... so be it. If anything it was even more of a turn-on than usual as few people have actually seen me and my dad having sex.

So at that point I was "all-in" as they say yet without any assurance of Steve and his mom reciprocating. Had it been even an hour earlier, I doubt I would have gone through with such a risky move but at this point it was really out of my hands. My dad was going to fuck me and if there was one thing I was more determined about than even risking everything with my husband it was never saying no to my father. In all our years of incest I've never even once stopped my father once he was determined to have sex with me. Beyond the fact it's what s daughter SHOULD do for her father, it's also a record I'm extremely proud of as well.

This wasn't quite how I'd imagining things going. Steve and Marlene were supposed to get carried away as well seeing me and my dad making out and then go on to do what they usually did - groping and touching each other. Then my dad would have the excuse to do the same for me and push the envelope a little further, drawing them along in the process until things had gone too far to turn back. That's how it was SUPPOSED to go! Instead, they'd just kissed (albeit with his hand under her dress but still not between her legs) and then stopped. God those two can be so frustrating at times!

As my dad's hand began to reach under my sundress, I turned away from my husband and his mother to focus on my dad. If they wanted to watch then so be it and I hoped they enjoyed the show! I knew I would!!

Then something struck me that I hadn't thought of before, even though I should have so I wondered why it hadn't already. This would be only the second time my husband had ever seen me fucked by my father, and the first time since we'd been married. It wasn't like Steve hadn't watched me being fucked by other men before, far from THAT. There was just one man who he didn't get turned on seeing with me... my father. So now that my entire game plan was in shambles, would watching my dad and I having sex turn him on enough to make him fuck his own mother or would it be a train wreck and screw up everything between us?

Only one way to find out...

My mind was all a whirlwind and I was having a hard time focusing on anything with so many thoughts churning, things going on around me, and memories flooding back out of nowhere it seemed. I was feeling so agitated about Steve's "failure to launch"... why the heck couldn't he just do what he usually does when facing any sexual situation and take it for all he could? It's not like I'd ever really ever seen him say no to anything or anyone for that matter. Sometimes I'd swear he'd fuck anything with a pussy and human DNA. Sure he had his preferences but in the end she could be old, young or in between. A friend of mine, a relative, someone's wife or daughter, heck a complete stranger and it didn't seem to matter to him. The one thing though that DID matter to me was in the end I knew there was only one woman he was committed to and truly loved... his wife.

So why in the world wouldn't he just fuck his mother and get it over with? I just wanted to scream it out at him and kick him in the butt. For years now I'd dealt with the frustration and confusion and just when I thought I had everything in place to finally straighten everything out, everything just went to heck.

Then I was brought back to reality as my father kissed me on the lips and I felt his hand moving up between my thighs under my sundress. For a few moments I forgot all about my husband and his mother, all about my ruined plans, and focused on the feel of his fingertips as they traced along my smooth sensitive skin. Speaking of memories flooding back... it was like shortly after we first started having sex and I was sitting on his lap on this very same sofa years ago. It was after I'd come home from a date with a new boy I'd met at school and my dad had fallen asleep waiting up for me to be sure I got home safely. Well, at least that was his excuse even though we all knew the real reason.

"What the...?" he mumbled as he awoke with a start as I'd dropped onto his lap. Then his eyes cleared and he saw who it was and he smiled asking, "Soooooo, good first date?"

Actually it had been. Although this many years later I couldn't recall his name or even for that matter where we'd we gone, I do remember his dick, LOL. Yeah, some people remember faces, others hair color or whatever. Me... I remember their dicks. While most guys at that stage of my life could count on a BJ the first date, I really wasn't THAT easy so typically I made them take me out at least two or three times before I put out - if at all. The way I looked at it, the BJ was my thank-you for the date while getting laid was my reward if I liked the guy.

"Yeah, he was pretty good," I answered with a shrug as if it was no big deal. Technically it wasn't but to my overprotective father it was always a big deal so I knew he'd want all the details.

"So tell me what happened," he said as he sat up straight and adjusted himself. I sort of smiled as I hadn't even gotten started and yet he was already getting a little stiff.

I recalled how my dad started to rub my bare legs, most of which were exposed with my skirt riding up high after getting onto his lap. It was the same as my sundress was doing today as my dad raised it up to my waist an inch at a time as his hand danced over my bared upper thigh. My eyes shut as I jumped involuntarily when he accidentally tickled me, just as I did that night so long ago. My legs were still thin back then although even now I'd like to think I still had pretty good legs for a 30 year-old mother of two.

If there was one thing my dad insisted on, it was detail so I had to start from the beginning when he picked me up and then all through the meal we had at a local fast food joint followed by a movie. He had to know everything - what I ate, where we sat, when he first tried to touch me and how I responded. He was especially focused on the movie ensuring I mentioned every move my date made on and how I reacted in turn. All the while his hand was working its way relentlessly until he finger was pressing against my dampening crotch.

"Panties?" he had asked as his finger traced across my pussy. I knew what he meant - did I leave home with any and if so, where were they now?

"A souvenir," I giggled.

"Gonna make you start buying them out of your allowance if you keep giving them away," he grumbled, pretending to be perturbed. Yeah, like I even needed an allowance. Besides, it wasn't like I wore them all that often in the first place.

It was a little different though this Father's Day when my dad's hand reached my pussy. First, rather than the short trimmed hair I maintained most of my teen years, these days I kept myself totally bare, especially when it was bikini weather. Second, he already knew the story as I hadn't been wearing any earlier before church when he'd fucked me.

"Did he put his finger in you like this?" my dad has asked me as he started to push his middle finger inside of my wet pussy. I gasped at the memory, more so because that was exactly what he was doing now with my sundress now pulled up to my belly.

"Yes daddy... like that," I'd whispered... and whispered yet again today as I could feel his finger pressing into me.

I was laying back against the arm of the couch with my butt on my father's lap as he fondled my pussy and clit. Then, as now, he used his other hand to pull down my top to expose my breasts. Today it was easy with my strapless sundress but back then it had taken a little maneuvering to pull the black tube top down given it fit so tightly around me. His hand cupped my breast although today he couldn't hold it all the way he had back when I was struggling to fit into a B cup.

"Your breasts are so perfect," he said softly as he massaged them gently while still rubbing my clit with his other hand and finger. He'd said they were perfect back then although I knew better. If anything now they were almost too big but I wasn't complaining after spending most of my teens years in angst over the smallness of my boobs compared to my friends'.

I could feel his erection more now under my bare bottom, like a lump on his lap that I wiggled my ass ever so slightly over. Reaching under my butt I put my hand on the growing lump and was rewarded with a sharp intake of air both times. He took his hand from my pussy just long enough to undo his belt and zipper, allowing me access to reach in and find his cock. I quickly fished around until I had his hardened warm dick in my hand.

"You're so hard daddy," I whispered. Nobody had been there to hear me the first time but now I was sure both Steve and Marlene must have heard me. I couldn't see them and frankly, at that moment was caring less and less what they were doing. What I DID care about was what my father was doing... to me... to his daughter.

"It's for you baby girl," he said lovingly to me, "All for my beautiful daughter who I love so very much and adore."

I'd started to tell him how when the movie was over and we'd returned to his car how I was already pulling down my panties by the time he'd walked around the car after closing my door for me. He sat in the driver's seat and turned to me where I was holding them up with a grin on my office.

"See anything you'd like to have?" I'd teased him. He smiled and took my panties but seemed unsure what to do.

"What's the matter, never had a girl give you her panties before?"

It was dark but the parking lot lights were enough for me to see him blush.

"Well... aren't you gonna smell them?" I teased him with a grin, "I thought that's why guys steal a girl's panties - so they can smell her crotch."

Something told me he'd never had a date quite like me but then from what I'd heard my reputation was such that he should have been forewarned.

My thoughts were interrupted when my dad leaned down and started to suck on my nipple as his index finger rubbed little circles around my excited clit. It's a little difficult to focus on past memories when your dad's sucking on your boob and toying with your clit!

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers