The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early afternoon by now, "Could I fix you something to eat? I have things in the motor home that we could fix up quickly."

"I'd like that, thank you," she replied.

We went to the motor home to make something. We talked as we prepared the meal and ate. She was really impressed with the amenities that the motor home had. It had everything, including a large refrigerator/freezer that worked off of electricity AC & DC) as well as propane. We talked about what she was going to do. In all honesty she had no clue. She agreed that she would have a tough time surviving here by her self, but she didn't really have any idea about what else to do.

"I will stay here for a couple of days while we think it over. Maybe we can come up with an idea," I suggested.

"That would be great, I'd appreciate that," she said.

After we had cleaned up form our meal I suggested, "Let's do something fun! Why don't we go and find a video store and get some movies. The motor home has a complete audio and video system and we may as well make use of it."

"Yes, that sounds good. There is a video story only two blocks from here. We can walk to it if you like." She came back.

We walked to the video store and browsed its inventory ending up with three shopping bags full of DVDs. While Betty picked out a movie to watch I made popcorn and poured two cold Pepsis. We sat and watched the movie (Yes, it was a chick flick she picked out) and ate our snacks. She was very easy to be with. She had a pleasant personality and was open and friendly. During the last half of the movie she leaned up against me as we sat on the couch. It felt good to have another person around especially one as good-looking as she was. When the movie ended, she rose to go.

"I need a shower, I'm tired and then going to bed, I'll see you in the morning. Thank you for dinner and the movie." With that she kissed me lightly on the cheek, gave me a quick hug and went back in to her home.

I sat on the couch for a few minutes thinking about Betty and the trip west. I notice candlelight appear in her house and looked out the window to see. What I saw was Betty undressing in her bedroom preparing to take her shower. I probably shouldn't have been watching her, but the pervert in me just took over and my eyes were glued to the image of her undressing by candlelight. As she removed her blouse and bra she exposed the loveliest pair of breast that I think I have ever seen. They were about the size of half a grape fruit with very predominate dark nipples that stood out like to bullets. As she removed her skirt and bikini panties her waist was slim, her stomach flat and smooth and her hips slightly flared. Her Venus mound was shaved clean and protruded slightly. Her vaginal lips that were clearly visible were full and inviting. She had an absolutely beautiful body. Before I realized what was happening my hard cock was out of my pants and in my hand and I was seeking relief from the sight that I beheld.

As I came of my own accord she left the room to go to her shower. I decided then that there was no way that I could leave this beautiful woman here alone. I went and took my shower and went to bed.

The next morning I woke at me usual time, six o'clock. Did my morning routine and got dressed. Just about the time I was going to go and knock on Betty's door, she knocked on mine. "Good morning pretty lady." And I mean that was no exaggeration she looked great. She was dressed in medium length shorts and a sleeveless cotton blouse and absolutely radiating.

"What's on your agenda today?" she asked.

"First I'm taking you out for breakfast and then I thought we would do some shopping. How does that sound to you?"

"Great, but I don't think there any restaurants open today," she replied.

"Let me worry about that, now tell me where there was a good restaurant in the area."

We started the motor home and drove about two miles back into Atlanta. We parked across the street form a good-looking restaurant and went in. The door was open and I could see once we were inside that some one had ransacked the cash registrar. Stupid people, what good was money now? We went back into the kitchen and opened the walk in refrigerator. It was still cool inside. It was well insulated, the door had not been opened in the last week and the weather had not been too hot, so the perishables inside were still good. I got eggs, sausage, shredded hash brown potatoes, some pears and orange juice. I checked the stove to be sure that the gas was still on and luckily it was. I cooked up breakfast and served her in one of the booths in the main eating area. She seemed delighted with our breakfast and that I had cooked and served it.

We were just finishing up when two guys surprised us walking in the door of the restaurant. When Betty turned and saw them she screamed and yelled, "Not you two again?"

"Yes, its us and we are going to have apiece of you this time," the bigger one shouted back.

They were both armed and came rushing at us guns raised. I pulled the .45 from the holster on my hip and leveled it at them and opened fire. Four shots later they were both dead on the floor. There wasn't much time to think let alone react and my training and instincts had told me to shoot and that's what I did. Anarchy, that's what it had come to. Betty was in hysterics as I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of there and into the motor home. I didn't want to stick around there any longer. It was time to leave. She calmed down a little as we left. I felt bad about shooting those two even though they were assholes, but they were armed and meant to do us bodily harm. I wasn't about to let that happen.

"Those were the two guys that attacked you a few days ago?" I asked.

"Yes, that was them, the bastards!" was her reply.

"I don't think they will bother you again, and I don't think we'll be able to go back to that restaurant again either. That got a smile out of her. We drove back to her place and sat in the motor home and talked about her options. They seemed limited at best. It was then that I suggested she come with me to the west coast.

"I don't know, this is the only place that I have ever lived. I was born and raised in Atlanta and have spent my entire life here. I hate to leave," she stated.

"What have you got to stay for? No family, no friends, no help, at least with me we could work together to help each other. I think that would be a good thing. I only want to go to the west coast to see what has happened there. After that I'm wide open. I have no idea what I'm going to do after that," I told her.

"Your probably right, it would be tough for me to stay her by myself and the longer time goes on the tougher it will get. Let me think it over. I'll have an answer for you tomorrow," was her reply.

We spent the rest of the morning scavenging frozen meat from restaurant freezers, steaks, pork chops, bacon, sausage and the like. In one restaurant refrigerator we found enough fresh vegetables to make a really good salad for lunch. We then went shopping at a nearby mall. I picked up a few more things I thought I could use, which included a couple of leather jackets and other articles of clothing. We got a toaster and mixer as well as some other kitchen utensils for the motor home. Betty was trying on all kinds of things from jeans and shirts to evening gowns just for fun. I enjoyed her modeling all kinds of outfits for me. She was very pleasing to look at and often when she was changing she failed to close the dressing room door affording me a spectacular view of her changing clothes. We were getting pretty loaded down as we were about ready to leave. Betty told me to go on out to the motor home as she had a few very personal items to get and would be out very soon. I went to the motor home and began stowing away the things that I had picked up. She joined me shortly and we drove back to her place. She was thrilled with the clothing she had picked up. She had just not thought of going in and helping herself before I suggested it. Who was going to care?

We had a minimal dinner in the motor home and retired early. Betty went into her place and I stayed in the motor home. It was beginning to feel like home to me now and I liked it. After my shower I went into the living room to see if she was going to give me a repeat of last nights show. I could see into her candle lit bedroom, but she was not visible. I stood and watched her room while I toweled my self-dry. Much to my delight she appeared wrapped in a towel fresh from her shower. She dried herself as I took in the beauty of her body. I wanted to get my hands and mouth on those fantastic breasts of hers in the worst way. All kinds of fantasies were racing through my head about what I would like to do to and with her body. Once she had dried her self she turned back the covers of the bed and lay down. Damn she looked good! I saw her hand move down to her vagina. She spread her legs slightly to give her fingers access and began slowly rubbing herself. Her other hand was touching her breasts, her nipples were becoming aroused. She wasn't the only one becoming aroused. My flaccid member sprang to life also. I began stroking myself as I watched her masturbate. I think we both came at about the same time. I wanted so badly to be the one to bring her to climax. She blew the candle out and covered herself. I ambled off back to my bedroom and went to sleep only to dream of making love to Betty.

The next morning after I rose and was taking a shower Betty barged in yelling, "Good morning Jerry, where are you. I want to tell you that I have decided." I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and stepped into the hallway. She threw her arms around me and kissed me firmly and passionately on the lips and said, "I'm going with you, there's nothing here for me to stay for and I would rather be with you."

"Great!" I replied and threw my arms around her and kissed her back. I dropped my towel and stooped to retrieve it.

"Don't worry about it, if we are going to be together we will have to get used to it," she said as she hugged me tightly. "You get dressed, I'll make us some breakfast and then we can decide what we are going to do today." I went back to the bedroom to dress, while she went to the kitchen to make breakfast. This was a good thing I thought. We will be good for each other.

Chapter 4 On The Road

After breakfast we went into Betty's house to gather the things she wanted to take. She did good. She realized that we were limited on space and she only took those things she felt were essential or had some significant sentimental value. Within five hours she was loaded into the motor home and ready to take off.

Along with the movie DVDs we had picked up I had gotten some music CDs to listen also. As we pulled away from her place I put on a Willie Nelson CD of 'On The road Again'. Betty thought it was funny and told me, "God I hope that I don't have to listen to that Country sound the whole trip." We both laughed at that.

We headed out to the freeway toward Birmingham, Alabama. I estimated that it would take us about five to six days to reach Los Angles. Once on the freeway my estimate proved wrong. There were a few, not a lot, but a number of abandon or just stopped cars on the highway. We had to watch out for them and drive around them. This slowed our pace quite a bit. We were lucky to average 40 mph if we were lucky. We drove along at a leisurely pace talking and getting to know one another better. We saw no other living person that first day. We didn't stop all day, just kept driving. I liked driving the motor home, it was kind of fun. If Betty needed to use the facilities all she had to do was get up and go. She made us sandwiches for lunch and I ate while driving. She was good company and we had a lively conversation. I kept glancing at her breasts and taught nipples that were pressing at the material of her blouse. She had beautiful breasts and I so wanted to suckle them. By late afternoon I was getting tired and exited the freeway into a small town to find a good place to park for the night. We stopped next a small park not far from the freeway. We made dinner and ate. After dinner I got out two of the handguns a 9mm Beretta and one of the .357 Smith & Wessons. We had stopped next to a small park. I retrieved some empty cans from a trashcan and set them up for targets on a picnic table about ten yards from the motor home. I loaded both handguns and turned to Betty, "You need to know how to shoot and now is the time."

I explained how the .357 revolver worked and put it into her hands. I went over some basic gun safety rules I wanted her to follow. I stepped behind her and helped her hold and aim the weapon. As she squeezed of the first round it scared her so bad she dropped the gun. I picked it up and checked it. She reached out for it, "Let me try again. I'll do better this shot," and she did. I took her about twelve rounds before she hit one of the cans. By this time she was starting to get into it. Every time she hit a can she would yell in glee. For some reason watching her shoot was arousing me. I stepped behind her to help her hold the gun and give her a couple of pointers.

"I can't shoot straight with that thing of yours sticking me in the butt mister." she said to me.

Damn, was I embarrassed, I hadn't realized that I was pressing my erection that hard into her backside.

Betty shot up a full box of ammunition before she had had enough for the day. We went inside the motor home and I went to the rear to take a shower while she made dinner.

After my shower I put on a pair of sweats and we ate. While I cleaned up the kitchen Betty showered. When the kitchen was cleaned I went back and started making up the lower bunk bed. Just as I was finishing she came out of the shower.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm making up my bed. I thought I 'd let you have the big bed in the bedroom and I would sleep here," I answered.

"No way, if we are going to be together, we are going to be together and that's that," she told me firmly.

"I only thought that...." I started to say.

"No, we are going to be together and that's the way that I want it, do you understand?"

Who was I to argue with that?

She wore a thin cotton knee length robe that was tied at the waist, It revealed her figure and I took it all in as she walked toward the living room. I followed her there and watched her as she selected a movie and put it in the DVD player. We set down on the couch as the movie began. Betty snuggled up against me as I put my arm around her. To my surprise she took my hand a placed it on her breast, it was soft and firm at the same time. I could feel her erect nipple through the thin cloth. I circled it and caressed it with my fingers. This elicited a soft moan from her and she snuggled tighter into me. She placed her hand high on my inner thigh and began to tenderly stroke it. My cock began to stiffen and was very visible through my sweats. We continued watching the movie as we gently touched each other. I noticed her legs as her robe had fallen away. I could see almost all the way to the top of her thighs. She had beautiful legs. I let my hand slide down to her bare thigh and began caressing it. She moved her legs out straighter and separated them slightly. As she did this robe fell open a little more exposing more of the upper thigh. I could almost see her pussy, it was that close. She turned her head and kissed me, at first softly and tenderly, then harder and deeper with more passion. Our tongues touched as she turned to embrace me. She now faced me, half lying against me. I caressed the cheeks of her ass as we kissed. I could feel her breasts and nipples pressing into my chest. Her hip was pressed tightly against my erection. The heat of our passion was increasing by the second.

"Do you want to make love to me here on the couch or shall we go to bed?" she asked.

"Let's go to bed, I think that it will be better there," I replied.

We rose and headed back to the bedroom. Betty stopped in the bathroom for a minute as I went into the bedroom and removed my sweats and got into bed. She came in and stood at the foot of the bed and slipped off her robe. The sight of her nude exposed body was breath taking. She was absolutely beautiful, firm taunt breasts slim waist, flat stomach, slightly flared hips and a smooth shaven vagina, absolute perfection. Somehow it was better than when I saw here through her bedroom window.

"You like?" she asked.

"I like a lot, now get your sweet ass in bed with me so I can ravish you!"

She crawled up on the bed with me and we embraced in a long and passionate kiss that seemed as though it would never end. I caressed her body with my hands, letting my fingers explore her exquisite form. I felt her breasts and rolled her taut nipples between my fingers. I slid my hand down her smooth flat abdomen to her Venus mound, which protruded slightly. I cupped it with my hand and pressed it. I could feel the heat it was emitting and the moisture forming on her full nether lips. I let my finger slip between her moist lips and felt the inner surface of her vagina. Betty let out a soft moan of pleasure as I did this. We were making love; not just having sex and it was wonderful. She was caressing my body and held my hardened member in her soft and tender touch. I moved down so that I could suckle her nipples. They were large for the size of her breasts and obviously very sensitive as she reacted with moans and giggles as I sucked and ran my tongue around them. I kissed and licked my way down to her smooth shaven pubic mound. As I began to lick her vaginal lips she pushed me off and onto my back. She moved down and took my very erect cock in her hand and held it while she began licking the head. Soon she engulfed the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while sucking on it and running her hand up and down its shaft. In time she had taken most of it in her mouth and was moving up and down on it vigorously. She was definitely enjoying what she was doing; I know I was. I could feel my seed swelling as I neared organism. Just before I came I touched her forehead to warn her that I was about to cum, she waved my hand off and continued sucking. I cam with some force and she sucked and swallowed as I erupted into her mouth and throat. She sucked until I had finished and didn't lose a drop. She released my softening cock from her mouth and came up and kissed me passionately. The smile on her face told me that she had enjoyed what she had done. She settled on to my chest and hugged me. I could feel her hardened nipples drilling into me.

I rolled her over onto her back and moved down to orally make love to her sex.

"My turn to do you," I whispered.

"Oh yes, please do," was her reply.

She spread her legs to give me access. I could smell her arousal and her lips wet moist and hot. I licked the lips of her pussy before letting my tongue slide into her nether depths. She tasted wonderful and I wanted more. I sucked and licked her pussy for some time as she moved her hips to me. I moved up and uncovered her hooded clit and began sucking on it while I worked it vigorously with my tongue. She reacted immediately to this action. I could feel her body quiver and her muscles tighten as I lavished on her love button. I reached down and inserted a finger deep into her vagina and fucked her with it while I continued eating her clit. Her climax came on quickly and with force. She bucked her hips against me as she orgasmed. Her moans grew louder as her body gave itself over to her sexual cresting. She must have reached her peak at least three times in quick succession before she came down.

"My god that was wonderful, I can't believe what you do to me!" she exclaimed.