The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. Start bathing me with your tongue."

My cock hardens immediately, and my mind turns to sex. I hop next to her, and begin to lick her shoulders. I can taste the dried cum on her, but I keep licking anyway. I lick all the way down to her feet before working back up to her ass. Then I dive between her cheeks letting my tongue delve into her asshole. The taste of semen is strong, and I feel her push some into my mouth letting me know why. When the taste wanes. She rolls over.

I again start at her shoulders, and lick my way to her toes before working back to her pubic mound. I suck the hairs before planting my mouth over her pussy. Her hand pulls my head tight, and my mouth fills with the strong taste of cum yet again. She fucks my mouth until she orgasms, and then she rolls onto her side to go to sleep.

I lay behind her, and press my cock against her ass cheeks. Her legs move up making her cheeks open, and I move my dick down until it slides into her ass. I hold her close as I gently fuck her asshole. It's maybe a minute before I plunge deep as I cum inside of her. It lasts for a few heavenly seconds before I'm done. Then we fall asleep as my dick slowly goes soft as it drains into her ass.

When we wake up the sun is shining, and the birds are chirping. She checks her phone, and sees nothing. We go about our day as though nothing was different. We go to the grocery store for food, and I hand her a cucumber smiling.

"I bet you could have fun with this." I say as a middle aged man walks past.

He stops pretending to look at something as she answers.

"At least it wouldn't do down." She snaps back.

The man smiles and walks away. In the frozen aisle I see the same guy so I wait until he's close before I ask her.

"Is it cold in here, or are you just glad to see me?"

She looks down at the same time I see the guy looks at her chest.

"Well it sure isn't you that makes that happen." She laughs.

The guy seems to follow us, and as we pass the whipped cream I toss her a tub.

"Hey sweetie, it's your favorite dress."

She tosses it back saying, "I'm not going to wear it for you. Besides, I like it when it's Ready, Whip." Emphasizing the whip.

"Well your marks are almost gone." I laugh.

She just looks at me as the guy slowly walks away. Down the next aisle I see a big bottle of wine with a really long thick neck. Just as the man rounds the corner I say, "Hey honey, I found your boyfriend."

"It would be more fun than you." She pipes back.

"I wouldn't mind watching you have fun with this." I say putting it in the cart.

"Seriously?"

"Yup. That's for later."

The man stands behind her pretending to look at stuff on the shelf as we move on. The next aisle Has baby stuff in it. As we pass it I tell her that there's baby oils down there, and we could have some fun with that. She doesn't say anything, but just gives me that look.

We turn down the juice aisle where that also have the toiletries. The man is right behind her when I hold up a pack of razors.

"You'll need this to tame the jungle."

"Very funny. You know I don't shave down there."

I see his ears perk up, and I toss a box of hair removal wax in the cart.

"The painful way it is then."

She sighs as we continue on. The next aisle is the last one, and there's toys on one side. I look them over as the guy walks up behind her.

"We'll need these." I say tossing some handcuffs into the cart.

She doesn't say a word, but keeps walking. The man follows us right through the check out, and I watch as he follows us home. He drives by as we pull in. I unload the car, and she puts away the stuff. As the night sets in I notice his car parked on the corner in such a way that he can see in the bay window of my house. I open the lace curtains, and turn on the bright inside light.

"Why all the lights?" She asks.

I hold up the box, and she rolls her eyes. I see the wet spot forming in the crotch of her jeans as she stands there.

"Really? Here?"

"You won't need those pants for this." I say smiling.

"Have you ever done this before? You can burn me if you don't do it right."

"Relax. It's not that hard, and it doesn't need to be heated up."

The wet spot is beginning to run down her leg as she walks to the curtain.

"Leave it, and sit down without the pants." I say pointing to a chair I put in the middle of the floor.

She pulls her jeans off, and her underwear slips down with them. I kneel by her feet as she sits on the chair facing the window.

"Spread wide, and lean back my dear." I say as I mix the wax.

I use the stick from the box to spread the wax all over her pubic mound, and down the sides of her pussy. Then I press the paper to it watching the clock.

"It says to wait two to five minutes. Don't move." I say putting the stuff away.

I know that anyone going by can get a good view of her crotch as she sits there.

"Can we close the curtains?"

"Don't move." I warn her. "Or we'll have to start over."

After five minutes are up I lean over her side, and rip the first piece of paper off her quickly. She flinches as it tears the hairs from her body. The look of pain on her face turns me on for some reason, and it gives me incentive to rip off the next piece. One by one I rip them from her until they are all off. I admire her now bald pussy before applying some lotion to it. My fingers rubbing her makes her moan.

I use my right hand to pull her shirt up over her head until it falls to the floor. Her breasts flop free from their confines, and her nipples protrude instantly. I feel the heat coming from her wet pussy as my fingers slide over the top. Then as she begins to moan louder I walk away. She stares at me as I walk into the kitchen. I return holding the wine.

I hand her the bottle, and step back. She holds it looking at me for a minute. Then she slowly lowers the bottle to her pussy. I move to see the action. Her legs spread wider as the tip of the bottle touches her vaginal opening. Then I see it slowly disappear into her. My cock strains as the long thick neck opens her up wide. She eases it in until the body of the bottle is pressed firmly against her pussy.

Her moans are growing more loud as she works the bottle in and out of her pussy. I reach down stroking my cock as I watch. I look out to see the man's face in the window watching. She closes her eyes as she pumps it in and out faster and faster until she moans loud, and her body quivers in orgasm. Then she slows as her pleasure wanes.

I take the bottle from her, and hold it by her face. She looks up at me. I smile. She lowers her head, and wraps her lips around the bottle sucking her juices off it.

"Now go outside, and help out your audience. Don't come back in without proof that he was helped."

She looks out, and sees him staring at her. Then she stands up, and walks out the door. I watch out the window as she kneels in front of him. I see her lips wrap around his dick, and then see her head bobbing back and forth. In a few minutes his head rocks back. I see her pull his dick out of her mouth, and stroke him rapidly. I hear him moan as I see her breasts begin to glisten in the light from the window. She stands up, and kisses his cheek before coming back inside.

I watch as he returns to his car. She stands beside me as he drives away. I turn to see the huge load covering her breasts. I'm impressed by the sheer amount.

"Looks like you did a good job." I compliment.

"Good the next job is yours. I hope you do a good job too." She says smiling.

I smile back as I drop to my knees, and begin to lick my way up her stomach making sure to get all that is dripping down. She stands there as I lick her breasts clean, and then she hugs me.

"He said that he'll see me again. I told him that I'll be waiting."

"Really?"

"Yup. I told him net time that he doesn't have to peep through the windows."

I hug her tight telling her how much I love her. Then she surprises me.

"I think that what happened to us has helped us out a lot. I mean, it has it's drawbacks, but overall it's been good."

I'm surprised that she would say what I've been thinking. She then reaches down grabbing my cock, and tells me to sit in the chair she was just in. I obey willingly as she sits on my lap sliding my dick into her wet pussy. She rocks her hips back and forth while I suck her breasts until we are both in orgasmic pleasure. Then we lay on the couch cuddling.

She lays on me, and I feel my cum leak out of her, and run down my side. I don't pay it any thought. Instead I enjoy the moment. We soon fall asleep only to wake as the sun rises. Then she rolls off me, and we take a shower together. Soaping her down makes my dick rise, and she teases me by rubbing her slick ass against me. I toss the soap to the bottom of the tub by her feet.

"Oops. I guess you'll have to bend over to pick that up now." I taunt.

She answers by slowly bending at the waist purposely rubbing her ass against my dick. She pauses as she grabs the soap, and looks back at me. I take the opportunity, and slip into her asshole. I grab her hips and ram it in hard before pulling out and ramming it in again. She moans as I use her ass for my pleasure. In minutes I feel her asshole clenching against my dick as she moans. I ram deeper feeling her hole gripping my dick. I soon tense up, and my cock pulses as my cum fills her ass. I hold it in until I go soft, and let the water wash over us.

Then I feel her clench her hole making my dick fall out. She places her hand on top of my head, and pushes me to my knees. I watch her back her ass up to my face, and pull my head tight to her. I let my mouth engulf her asshole as my tongues dives into it. I feel my cum fill my mouth as she pushes it out. I swallow it down, and lick her clean.

"Good boy." She says patting my head.

"Good girl." I reply patting her ass.

Just then her phone rings. She answers it, and tells me that it's Ricky. She talks to him for a while before hanging up, and filling me in.

"He wants us to go to the mall, and he wants me to but a pair or red high heels. Then we are supposed to meet him back at the bar we met him in by two this afternoon."

"You talked that long for that?"

"There was some other stuff."

"Like?"

"He wants me to wear a mini skirt, stocking and garter, and a button down blouse."

"That's all?"

"No. The skirt has to be red, the blouse has to be a sheer pink, and the garter and hose have to be as close to the same shade of pink as the blouse."

"Wow. Pretty specific."

"Yeah. I told him that I don't have red heels, and that's why he's sending us to get some."

"What about the bra and underwear? What colors did he choose for those?"

"That's just it hon. He was very specific." She says as she begins to walk away.

"Well? Out with it."

"I'm not supposed to wear any. At all. None."

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"Because I thought you'd get mad."

"I see. It's not because you don't want to, huh?" I ask hugging her.

She looks up at me smiling. I know she wants to do this.

"Time's a wasting. Go get dressed." I tell her.

"I was going to get dressed normally to get the shoes, and then come home to change."

"You won't have time for that, and I don't think you want to anger our friend?"

She sighs as she goes to the bedroom to change. I am floored when she walks out. She looks like a pole dancer when she walks out. She even did her make up.

"Let's get this over with."

I lead her out to the car, and we drive to the mall.

"Which store?"

"He didn't say. He just said the shoe store."

"There's like ten of them."

We stop in the first one, and don't see anything near what we want. Then we pass two that specialize in sport shoes. Soon we're down to three. We walk in, and the guy behind the counter almost runs up to us as she looks at pumps. She finds a couple of pairs that she likes, and asks for her size. He goes to the back before quickly returning with boxes in hand.

My wife sits on the bench, and begins to take off her shoe when the sales guy drops to his knees pulling them off for her. She sits back letting him put the new shoes on her feet. I watch his eyes staring up her skirt, and smile knowing that he's trying to look. She walks around a bit before saying that she doesn't like them.

He slips off the shoes still trying to get a peek before putting on the next pair. He seems to have some difficulty putting on the left shoe so I tell him to just push hard. He does, and her leg lifts high before the shoe pops on. I know that he got a look after that because the bulge in his pants gives it away. She walks around before asking him if someone named Richard left a line of credit here. He say that he doesn't see anything after looking behind the counter. Then she tells him that she'll have to go elsewhere. She sits down, and he slowly pulls the shoes from her feet before pushing her old shoes on. I see him still looking, and I ask her what the spot is on the inside of her knee.

She looks down, and spreads her knees not thinking. He stares in awe at her bald pussy inches in front of him.

"There's nothing there." She says.

"I thought I saw something. Oh well, next store."

We leave the sales guy kneeling on the floor after thanking him. We are soon entering the next place. She sees a few pairs that she likes. but decides to ask about the credit first. The lady behind the counter tells her that they don't do that in a very snobby way.

"Fine! Fuck you too bitch!" she says matter of factually.

We walk out to visit the last and final shop. They have a huge selection of heels ranging from one inch all the way to huge eight inch stilettos. She finds a few pairs that she likes, and the salesman is on us before we turn around.

"I want these pairs in six and a half." She tells him handing him four different shoes.

He goes to the back, and comes out holding four boxes. He sits her in the bench off to the side, and proceeds to pull her shoes off. His eyes too focus on her crotch as he fits the new heels onto her feet. This time she notices, and without any coaxing I see her begin to open her legs slightly. She teases him as she walks. Even bending down in front of him so he can see her ample ass under her skirt. She returns telling him to set them aside.

He fits another pair onto her, and I watch the show as she lets her leg lift as he pushes it on. We both know that he is getting a glimpse of her crotch, and I know she's loving it as much as I am. The next pair she doesn't like. The third pair she likes, and the last pair she doesn't. Down to decision making time. He puts the first pair on her again. She walks around for a bit before trying on the second pair. The second pair are a bit higher, and she likes them both the same.

"I don't know. What do you two think?" She asks.

"I like the ones you have on." I say, and the salesman agrees.

"They don't make my butt look weird with my heels up so high, do they?"

"Hon, your big butt looks amazing."

"I'll take these then."

I tell him to put it on the credit that was left for us. He has no problems doing just that, and as we walk out I stop.

"You better see if you can pick something up if you drop it while wearing those things." I goad her.

"Good idea." She says smiling, and turns to the salesman asking, "Do you have something I could borrow for a sec to see if I could reach the floor?"

He runs up handing her a small piece of paper. She drops it to the floor before turning her back to us both, and we watch as she bends down at the waist. Her skirt rides up as she fumbles around try to pick up the paper revealing her bare pussy and asshole. When she's done giving the show she stands back up thanking him as she hands the paper back to him. He just stands there awestruck as we walk away.

We are soon driving to the AA Cafe to meet up with Ricky. We arrive ten minutes early, and see that the place looks closed. I check the door, and it's open. We both walk in, and see Ricky sitting at the bar watching us walk in.

"Good to see you could join us. Please come in." He says.

I watch the bartender walk over and lock the door behind us. Ricky stands as we walk up to him. Handing us drinks he tells us to follow him. He leads us to the back room where we see a stage in the middle of the room with chairs sitting all around facing it. He bends down kissing my wife.

"You look great. I'm glad you decided to wear what I asked."

"It's not a big deal. I'm glad to wear it for you." She tells him.

"So what's this all about?" I ask.

"It's something that I'm sure you will both enjoy, and it'll be mutually beneficial for all of us."

"Do explain." I press.

"You'll find out when it's time. Please drink up, and we can begin."

She slams her drink, and I watch as he takes the glass from her hand. I drink the last of my drink before he leads us into a small room opposite of the bar. Soon I hear voices passing by. I want to peek out, but she stops me. Before long the voices stop, and the door swings open. Ricky tells us to follow him. He leads us back into the room, and up onto the stage. All the chairs are filled with guys holding what looks like ping pong paddles. Ricky then has us stand in front of everyone as he announces.

"Welcome gentlemen. We all know why we're here. So let's just begin. Will you please slowly turn your wife around for us sir?" He asks me.

I take her hand, and watch as she slowly twirls for the audience I take the moment to look at them all. The only thing that they have that is similar is that they're all black. Everything else ranges from one end of the spectrum to the other.

"Let's begin. Let's start at one hundred."

I watch as a lot of paddles raise up. then I realize that they are bidding on my wife. For what I don't know, but bidding just the same.

"Let's raise it to two hundred then."

Only a couple of paddles drop down.

"Four hundred?"

A few more drop off.

"Eight hundred?"

Half drop away.

"Fifteen hundred?"

Only two remain up.

"Two thousand?"

One more drops down leaving one. The man holding the paddle is in his fifties with short white hair. He is average height, and skinny. He stands up, and Ricky pulls him to the side. I see money change hands before Ricky brings him to us.

"This is Jefferson. He just bought some time with your wife." Ricky tells me. "That means she will be his for the next few hours, but it all happens here while we record it."

She looks at me, and then at the Ricky. We watch as she walks up to the old man, and begins to kiss him passionately as she pulls his shirt out of his pants undressing him.

"Hi there handsome. It looks like you're the lucky winner." She coos.

"Yes I am." He say happily.

Ricky and I leave the stage as the camera roll on them, and I watch as she begins to give him what he's paid for. They kiss as she pulls his shirt off baring his hairy chest. Her finger run through it as she lick his nipples, and kisses her way down his stomach. She kneels down unbuckling his pants dropping them to the floor. Then she leans in kissing his bulging underwear before pulling them down. His cock springs out, and she licks her way up the shaft to the tip before swallowing it down.

He moans as she slowly sucks him until his cock is throbbing in the air. Then she pulls him to the stage mounting him without even undressing. Her skirt lifts over her ass letting me see his dick inside of her as she rides him slowly. She unbuttons her blouse letting him fondle her breasts.

"Was it money well spent?" She asks him.

"Worth every cent."

"Well, since you bought my ass you might as well have it all."

She lifts up, and I see her hand move his dick back under her. She slowly lowers herself again, and I see that his dick is now in her ass. She rides him for a while before he pulls out of her ass, and rams it back into her pussy. She moans as it buries into her quickly. He sits up a bit, and begins to suck on her breasts. She holds his head close as her hips move faster.