The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drops her towel, and her boobs flop free revealing the large tear right down the front. He stares for a while ogling her chest.

"Okay. Very nice, but unfortunately for you the complainant sent me some pictures. I have them right here showing her being taken from behind right out in the lake."

"You don't have any pictures." I protest.

"What do you want?" She asks stopping my protest. "How can we be on our way home?"

"Well, for starters I'd love to see them tits again."

She pulls the towel down, and stands right in front of him. His hands cup her breasts as her nipples poke out from between his fingers.

"If I had just gotten laid by three boys at the lake I wouldn't be so horny now." She coos. "Is there anything else you'd like?"

He stammers as she wait for his answer.

"I wouldn't mind feel this dick." She says grabbing his crotch as he fondles her.

I watch as she fishes his cock out of his pants before bending over the hood of his truck.

"Mr. Ranger. I found a hole that needs filling quick. You better hurry." She jokes.

He steps behind her, and I hear her moan as he slips into her pussy. I watch his ass clench as he fucks her, and she soon moans in pleasure as she orgasms. Not long after his ass clenches tight, and he lets out a strained moan. He pumps into her a couple more times before he backs up. I watch as his cum leaks out of her. She walks to the car telling him that she'll see him later.

We get into the car, and drive home. My wife naked the entire way. Of course I let every trucker along the way see her in all of her naked glory. When we finally get home we sit back, and I look to her in my horny mood.

"Sit on my dick woman." I tell her.

She doesn't say a word. She just walks up, and sits on my dick facing away from me. I bury into her ass, and she begins to ride me. I feel her ass clench around me as an orgasm ripples through her, and my orgasm is soon to follow. She then moves back to the couch.

"You know sex is different for me since their last visit." She says.

"How so?"

"Well for one it's way more satisfying, and it feels like every time I get laid that it's the biggest cock I've ever had. It doesn't hurt. It just feels really good."

"Is it better then?"

"Much."

"Sounds like you have nothing to complain about."

"I'm not complaining. Not in the least."

We watch TV for a while before turning in for the night. The net morning we run to the hardware store for some stuff, and we see the man from the grocery store. I smile, and he smiles back. I don't think the wife sees him. We get what we need before she shops around looking at things she wants. When we are by the patio furniture she sits on a lounger, and the man watches from afar.

"Hey babe. Let's get going. It's not like you're going to sunbathe naked in this anyway." I tease her.

"You never know. I might start just to irritate you."

"Is there anything else you want to look at?"

"I haven't seen him yet." She jokes.

"Well then it's a good thing you aren't wearing any underwear, but he'll have some trouble getting through the jeans."

"I guess I better start wearing skirts more then, huh?" She smiles.

"I wouldn't mind. Then you'd have to bend over more often."

"You'd like that too much."

"You know I would, and so would any other male in the area."

We walk to the register to check out. The man again keeps a distance. I hand her a roll of duct tape as we wait in line.

"I found your new bracelet, and lip stick." I joke.

She shakes her head as she tosses it back. Then I hand her a pack of mouse traps. She just stares at me for a few seconds before I speak.

"I could snap these on your nipples when you get too belligerent."

"That would hurt. I don't think so."

I see a small wet spot forming in the crotch of her jeans as she puts our stuff on the register. I toss the tape up, and buy it. She just looks at me with a devilish look. I notice the man follow us out the door, and when we get to the car I pull the tape out of the bag.

"Hold out your hands."

"Really? Here?" She asks as she places her wrists together, and holds her arms out for me.

I tape her wrists together before looking at her with a big grin. I look down to see the wet spot growing quickly, and feel the stirring in my pants. Opening the back car door window I pull her through bending her over. Using the tape I tie her bound wrists to the seat belt. Then I walk behind her looking around.

All the cars around are blocking us nicely, and I see the man standing there watching. I rub her ass before giving it a good slap. She moans and shakes her ass. Then I rub it some more letting my fingers run over the ever growing wet spot. I hear her moan sexually before I give her another slap. Again she shakes, but this time more in a wanting way.

I reach under her unbuttoning her jeans. Slowly I pull down the zipper, and then as her moans intensify I slowly pull her jeans down over her ass. I kneel behind her as I drop them to her ankles. Her legs spread in anticipation. I lean forward burying my face in her crack. I lick up and down tasting her sweet wet pussy, and her pert little asshole. She moans louder loving the attention. I stand up after a few minutes of teasing.

Stepping back I smile at the man who is stroking himself through his pants. He takes the hint, and begins to pull his dick out as he steps up behind her. I watch as he slides right into her pussy. She moans as it enters her, and her ass jiggles as he fucks her. I walk around to the opposite side of the car. She looks up seeing me as she is fucked. She stares at me for a few seconds before she moans out in orgasm.

I see the tape has come undone from the belt, but she's having too much fun to stop now. The man keeps fucking her through her orgasm. Then he pauses. I see my wife's eyes and mouth open wide, and she moans as he slides it into her ass. He fucks her hard making her entire body jiggle from the impacts of his thrusts. Her moans mix with the skin slapping sound as his hips slam into her ass cheeks.

Her moans become grunts, and I see her hands grab the seat clenching down. Then she moans a long moan. Her arms shake, and I see her torso quivering telling me that she's having another orgasm. I hear him grunt, and his pace slows quickly. They are soon motionless except for an occasional orgasmic twitch. Around a minute later the man pats her ass before walking away. I reach in, and undo the tape freeing her.

She grabs me, and pulls me onto the seat. I lay there as she opens the door. Watching her I see her turn around before sitting on my face. I open my mouth, and she pushes his cum out filling it. Her ass stays pressed tightly to my mouth until I lick her hole clean. Then she turns and straddles my face. My mouth fills with her pussy, and I feel my pants open freeing my dick.

I dive in while she begins to suck me. We lick and suck each other until we both orgasm. Her sweet juices taste so nice. I lap them up as more flushes from her. My own cum filling her mouth as the pleasure climaxes. She is the last to finish. Which is fine by me. Then She gets out, and pulls her pants back on. I zip up before we drive away.

We are soon home, and we kiss passionately for a few minute. I can taste myself, and I'm sure she can taste her own juices from my mouth. It adds to the kiss.

"Ricky wants us to meet him tonight." She says after a while.

"What does he want this time?"

"He says that he has a buddy that just got out of jail, and he wants him to meet me."

"He wants you to show him a good time more like."

"Whatever. I can say we can't make it."

"That's up to you babe. It's entirely your decision."

"Okay." She says texting him.

A few moments later her phone sounds a text has arrived. She checks it.

"He says to come at any time now. I need to go change."

"What does he want you to wear this time?"

"He didn't say, but I have something in mind."

She runs to the bedroom, and then returns a short while later saying that she's ready. I stare in awe as I see her standing there in a black mini skirt, and a purple shirt that has a plunging neckline. She is wearing black heels, and when she turns I see the bottom of red lace panties peek out from under the skirt. I love it.

"Is it okay?" She asks.

"Wow babe. You're HOT."

"Let's go then."

She seems oddly eager, and jumps into the driver's seat. I get in letting her drive. She races there, and we arrive in record time. I'm barely out of the car before she is knocking at the door. I walk up just as Ricky answers letting us in. We follow him to the living room where we see Big Tim, and another large man sitting. Ricky introduces him as DeShawn. We are told to call him Dee.

He stands, and towers over my five seven frame. He has to be almost seven foot tall. He makes my wife look like a midget. She hugs him as she says hello. He is bald, but you can tell that he shaved his head. It looks like he passed the time in jail working out because he's built strong. His fingers seem oddly long and thick for some reason, but I'm awed and a bit intimidated by him overall. He doesn't say much, and Ricky starts the small talk.

"My friend here has been in the pen for about fifteen years, and you're the first woman that he's seen this close." Ricky says to my wife.

"What was he in for?" She asks.

"It doesn't matter. He didn't do it."

"He was set up by that bitch." Tim adds.

"Now you have to tell us." I say to Ricky.

He looks over to Dee, and Dee starts to speak.

"I don't need to tell you shit little man. I'll tell the pretty lady because she deserves it. So you can just sit there, and shut the fuck up. Got it?"

I look at Ricky questioning.

"Dee has a bit of a temper so I think you should do as he says." He says to me.

Dee turns to my wife saying, "Some white bitch said that I fucked her even though she didn't want to, and beat her up pretty bad."

"You didn't do it then?" She asks.

"I never hit a woman no matter how much of a filthy slut she is unless she asks for it."

"I'll take that as you're innocent then." She smiles.

"Why don't you come over here and sit by me?"

The rest of us just sit there as my wife and Dee talk. She gets up from beside me, and sits net to him.

"Damn girl your skin is so white."

"Yeah. It always has been."

"Your chest is even whiter than your arms." He says opening her collar slightly.

She pulls it closed, and smiles at him.

"Ricky and I have been best buds for a long time now. There's a picture of us on the shelf there." Dee says changing the subject.

She walks over to the shelf, and looks up at the picture. Ricky tells her to take it down to look at it. When she reaches up her skirt rises showing her red panties. She quickly pulls it down before looking at the picture. Bringing it to Dee she asks which one is him in the picture, and he points out one of the people as his right hand goes up her skirt feeling her ass.

She pushes his hand away before replacing the picture letting us see her underwear again. Then she sits back beside Dee. He starts to rub her back as they chat.

"It takes a brave woman to wear that shirt without a bra. Especially when your chest is so big. Aren't you afraid you're going to fall out?"

"No. It covers me nicely, but it's still cool enough for the warm days like today."

"The only thing you're missing is a tattoo. Do you have any?"

"Nope. Never wanted one."

"I have one on my ankle. It's a phoenix. Like me. Take a look." He says raising his pants leg.

She gets up, and kneels in front of him to see.

"That's nice." She says.

"Indeed it is." He says smiling as he looks down her shirt.

She notices, and holds her shirt tighter to her body.

"You don't need to cover them. They're nice. You should show them off more."

"I don't think so."

"Come here." He says pulling her onto his lap and wrapping his arm around her. "You're a pretty woman, and I am liking being with you. What do you say we be together a bit more?"

She smiles saying, "I don't know. I shouldn't."

His hand rests on her leg near the hem of her skirt as he says, "I think it would be a damn good thing for us to get together for a while. You're safe with me. Your clothes might not be though."

She gets up saying that she has to pee, and walks to the bathroom. Dee turns to me, and talks.

"You have a very sexy wife."

"Thanks."

"I'm going to fuck her."

"What?"

"I'm going to fuck the hell out of her, and you're going to shut the fuck up about it."

"What if she doesn't want to?"

"She does. I can tell. She's playing hard to get, but I know."

"She's probably not playing."

"Don't care." He says as she walks into the room, and sit beside him again.

His arm wraps around her quickly, and he begins to reach into her shirt.

"Let me touch them titties. Let me see if they feel as good as they look."

She pushes his hand away, and holds her shirt to herself.

"I don't think so."

"Then let me feel your little pussy." He says running his hand under her skirt.

She pushes his hand away again, but not before he touches her.

"Damn babe. Your pussy is wet. Quit play around, and let's go."

"I'm not playing. We're not going anywhere."

"I'm getting real tired of your games. I know you want to, and I am going to fuck you."

"Leave me alone. You don't know what I want." She says standing up.

He grabs her by the shirt, and pulls her back to him. His hand reaches in as she pushes him away. She breaks free, and tries to move away again. He grabs her shirt, and pulls even harder. I watch her shirt fall to the floor with a loud rip. Her arms cover her breasts quickly. Then he grabs her arms, and holds her still as he stands beside her.

"Get those arms down, and let me see those tits." He commands as he pulls her arms away. "Nice." he adds bending down and sucking her right nipple hard.

She struggles free, but then trips as she tries to move. He is quickly on top of her, and rolls her onto her back as he pushes her legs to either side of him. He easily over powers her, and holds her arms over her head with one hand while sucking her nipple and groping her breast with the other.

"Them are some nice tits. I bet your pussy is just as nice too."

His hand drops down, and pulls her panties to the side. I see clearly as his long thick finger slides into her. She moans as he begins to finger her.

"Damn your cunt is wet. Tell me again how you don't want to fuck."

He sucks one nipple and then the other fingering her with his long finger. Her underwear keep moving back, and he keeps moving them to the side. She eventually struggles free from under him, but he grabs her ankle pulling her back like she is weightless. Her skirt raises up from being dragged over the carpet, and he grabs her underwear ripping them off her.

"Nice ass. I'm going to love this white ass for a while." He says spreading her cheeks as she tries to crawl away.

He slips a finger into her ass making her groan, and he fucks her with it a few times before flipping her onto her back with her legs at his sides. He holds her with his left hand on her chest as he unbuckles his pants. She struggles fruitlessly as he reveals his massive black erection. She freezes when she sees him. It looks to be a foot long, and grossly thick.

"It's a good thing your cunt is nice and wet." He says as he pushes it down to her pussy.

I watch intently feeling my dick throb as his dick slides into her. She moans as a look of pain comes over her face. Her eyes close, and her body goes limp as his length fills her. I see her back arch as the last few inches disappear, and hear a soft moan escape her mouth. He bends down, and sucks her nipples hard. She moans again as he sucks her nipples hard enough to lift her tit. I watch his hips begin to pull back before he slams back into her.

Her back arches again, her head tilts back, and I see her eyes open as they roll back into her head. She moans loud and wanting, and then collapses back down closing her eyes again. He laughs before doing it again with the same results. Then he begins to fuck her hard. He bites her breasts and nipples as he sucks them.

I listen to her moans adding to the wet sounds of sex. I see his dick white with her juices as it plunges into her. I see her body tense under him. Her breasts press into his face as her back arches more. She grabs the carpet under her as she moans loud. Her body shakes and quivers a lot as he savagely pummels her pussy. I watch as she orgasms wildly under him. Seconds later I see him tense up. He groans as he shoves his cock deep into my wife. He holds it deep, and only pumps into her a few times. He collapses onto her chest with his dick still in her. I watch as he sucks on her nipples while he lays there bent slightly.

She just lays there moaning softly as his dick empties inside of her. The minutes tick away, and I watch as her hip begin to rock again with him still in her. He too begins to moan as she fucks him slowly. Then he gets off her, and looks down at her. She lays there looking up at him. I watch as he get up saying that he needs a drink. He walks over with his massive dick swaying in the air still hard.

My wife rolls over to her knees. She lays her arms down as she kneels stretching. We all can see her swollen pussy and pert butt hole as she half lays there with her arms stretched over her head and her breasts pressed to the floor.

"That is nice." Dee says. "Hold it just like that."

He grabs his phone, and takes a few pictures before kneeling behind her. He lays his cock across her ass crack, and it reaches half way up her back. She moans as he spreads her asshole with his thumbs.

"Do you mind if I wreck your wife's asshole?" He asks me. "Never mind. I don't care what you say. Just watch your old lady get a real dick."

And watch I do as he presses his dick head to he asshole. I see her freeze, and he pulls her hips back. His dick head slowly disappears into her hole making her moan as a look of pain comes over her face.

"This may hurt a bit." He says to her. "Hell, this will hurt a lot, but you can take it."

Her eyes glaze over as he pushes more and more into her ass. I see her hole straining around his girth. When it's about halfway in he begins to slowly fuck her ass. He gains speed as she moans a strained moan. His left hand pushes down on the small of her back, and his right hand grabs her hair pulling her head back.

"Time for the rest of this black dick to go into your white ass."

"Fuck you." She manages to groan.

"No. I'm fucking you." He says ramming harder.

I see his dick going deeper with every thrust. A trickle of blood runs down her leg as he fucks her ass. Then he pulls all the way out, and I see her hole gaping open for a second before he rams it back in. This time he shoves it all in before pulling all the way out, and repeating the pummeling. She groans loud, and he holds his dick in deep.

"I can feel her hole grabbing my dick as she comes. I like it." He confesses.

He waits motionless until she finishes before fucking her more. He fucks her hard for almost an hour making her orgasm over and over before finishing deep inside of her ass. He stays inside of her until his dick begins to go down, and then lets it slowly pull out. I see a drop of cum rise to the edge of her hole, but it snaps shut before it dribbles out.

He goes to the bathroom to clean off before returning. My wife lays down on her stomach wearing just a skirt that is pulled to her waist. Dee sits back down, and we all just stare at her laying there. Dee and Tim take a few pictures of her. Then after a few minutes she tries to stand. Her legs wobble, and she strains to walk.

"Take it easy pretty lady." Ricky says. "You just got thoroughly fucked. Move slowly."