The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum all over your cock." She moans.

She gradually begins to tense up until she finally moans out.

"Oh yes I'm coming all over your big dick! Fuck my pussy!"

He begins to groan as she creams his dick.

"Damn girl, it feels so good."

Then she moans, "Cum in me. Fill me good. I want your nuts inside of me."

He buries his face between her tits as he moans.

"It feels so hot in me. It feels so good."

She rides him until his limp dick falls out, and then lays back spreading her legs wide in front of the cameras. I watch as his cum oozes out of her pussy. Ricky watches for a bit before handing her a towel to wipe herself with. Then he motions for me to joing them on stage.

"Well that was our special event for today. Now it's time for the fun. Before us you see a bucket. In that bucket you will place your money."

He then turns to me and says, "Please have your wife assume the position."

I turn her around, and bend her over telling her to grab her ankles. Her skirt rides up giving everyone a perfect view of her big ass and pussy.

"Okay gentlemen. You have the paddles. It's one dollar per swat at this lovely white ass."

The first guy walks up, and tosses a ten into the bucket. Her tells her to count for him. Then he hauls back and begins to spank her ass hard as she counts. The second guy tosses in a twenty. He too makes her count. Her ass turns a dark red quickly before he even finishes. The next few guys toss in a buck, and take one swat. Her ass is red from top to bottom, and even down her thighs. I watch her ass get beat as they spank her one by one until they are finished.

"Okay I've had an offer I couldn't refuse." Ricky announces. "A gentleman here just offered me a substantial amount of money to spank her tits. Please sir stand your wife up, and remover her top."

I do as commanded.

"Please place your hands on top of your head with your fingers locked together." He tells her. "All you have to do is stand there, and don't move. The only caveat is that the gentle man won't be using a paddle. He has his own tool for the job, and here he comes now."

I look over to see a guy wearing a hood walk up holding a bull whip. I look at Ricky in disbelief, and he shrugs his shoulders at me telling me to get out of the way. I refuse until my wife tells me to go sit down.

"Judging by the bulge in your pants you're liking it so far." She says to me.

Defeated I sit. I watch as he begin to crack the whip all around her. She closes her eyes, and flinches with every crack. Then I see her left breast jiggle as the whip cracks. She screams in pain as the welt rises just above her areola. Then another crack comes down making her right breast jiggle. I see the welt grow to the left of her areola as she shakes off the pain as she screams. Then I watch both of her breasts jiggle as two quick cracks come down onto her. She screams loud, and the welts rise. One above her right areola, and the other across her left nipple. I watch as the first swats begin to turn purple, and begin to bleed.

Then another comes down cutting across her right nipple hard. She almost falls to the floor as she screams. I see the welt form quick with this crack. He cracks it in the air a few times telling her to tell everyone what she is. She cries, and he doesn't like that answer. He cracks four quick cracks on her making her breasts jiggle rapidly. She somehow stays on her feet. I see her blood trickling down her chest and stomach.

"You have five seconds to tell us what we already know about you or you'll feel real pain." He threatens.

She doesn't know what he wants to hear so she says nothing, and he replies by twirling the whip fast before cracking repeatedly over her chest. I watch her tit bounce as the whip strikes. She does all she can to stay on her feet as he tortures her breasts.

"Come on slut. Do you like to hurt that much that you can't admit your evil ways?" He asks.

I see the welts covering her breasts from armpit to armpit, and just below her neck to the top of her stomach. Her breasts shake as she cries from the pain.

"I guess you need more convincing." He says before letting loose another onslaught of quick strikes.

She cries harder as her breasts again bounce for the whip.

"Please. I'll say anything. Just stop." She finally begs.

"Tell me what I want to hear then." He says whipping her one more time.

"I'm a slut. Please. I love to fuck. I will fuck anyone given half the chance."

"Not it yet." He says whipping her left breast.

"I'm no good. I'm fat. I;m useless."

"Still not it." He says whipping her right breast.

"Please stop. Please. I'm a whore. I'll fuck for money. I sell my ass to whoever will pay for it."

"That's it. Finally." He whips each of her breasts once more saying, "That's for making me wait so long."

She falls to her knees as he walks away, and I run up to her. I help her unlock her fingers, and lower her arms. I use the towel to dry her tears. Her breasts looks bloody and sore. All the men leave, and we are left sitting there.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell her.

"Yeah, I did." she sighs as she gathers herself.

"You better get home, and put something on her." Ricky tells me.

"No more of this stuff man. It's too much." I tell him.

"I think that's up to her. I'll be in touch."

He bends down, and kisses her on the forehead saying, "Thanks babe."

I watch as he too walks out leaving us alone. Soon the bartender walks up to us.

"You better get out of here before I open up."

He hands me some cream telling me to put it on her to help her heal. I take it, and we walk to our car. The drive home is silent. When we get in the door I have her sit on the couch as I apply the cream to her. She flinches telling me that it's cold and tingles.

"That beats stinging, right? It's yellow, and stinks, but if it helps let's use it."

She lets me finish before she lays back falling asleep. I watch her sleep sitting there. I see her pussy under her skirt, and my throbbing dick takes my attention. I kneel between her legs opening them gently. Her bald pussy looks so beautiful. Her body slides down slightly, and I can now see her ass too. I bend down to get a closer look. When I smell her scent I lose control. I lick from her asshole to her clit.

She moans, but doesn't wake. I do it again with the same results. I dig my tongue into her asshole, and she moans a bit louder. Then I dig into her pussy. She stirs some as she moans again, but still doesn't wake. It's all I can handle. I kneel between her legs, and shove my dick into her pussy. I feel it flush with moisture as it closes down around me. I watch her face as I fuck her gently. She doesn't stir. She only moans.

I look down to watch my cock going in and out of her. I see her juices covering me as I fuck her. I feel the warmth of her, and it drives me crazy with lust. I fuck a bit harder. Her body shakes, but I don't care. In a few minutes I feel my cock letting loose inside of her. I look down again watching it pulse as my cum fills her. Then I pull out, and watch my cum leak slightly from her pussy. I return to the chair feeling refreshed, and I watch TV for a bit.

I wake her wen I am going to bed. She follows me to the bedroom, and I strip her before putting her in bed. I lay beside her trying to not smudge the cream on her chest. She snores fast, and I lay there awake recalling the day. Then she startles awake, and tells me that she needs to take a shower. I tell her that it's late, and try to convince her to wait until morning. She insists, and goes to the bathroom. I lay there until I hear her scream.

I run to her, and see her standing there staring at her chest. I look, and see that all of the marks are gone. Not even a scratch remains.

"What was that stuff?" She asks frightened.

"I have no idea. The bartender gave it to me."

"This isn't normal."

"Tell me about it. Look at the bright side; you're healed."

"When I woke up I was having the weirdest dream. I thought I was in a pool of slime, and this slime was going inside of me. Using me. I was liking it, but then it stopped, and I felt it inside of me. It made me feel used. Cheap. I had to wash it off, but it wouldn't come off my chest. I woke up feeling dirty and used. Now I see this. I'm scared."

"Don't be my dear. It looks as though we have someone looking out for us."

"Or something waiting for the right time to pounce."

"I was there too, and the only thing pouncing was you."

"Ha, ha. You know I couldn't help it."

I just smile as I sit on the toilet watching her.

"Want some help?"

"No." She says knowing that I'm getting horny.

I watch her dry off, and follow her as she goes to find clean clothes to wear. She walks through the house wrapped in only a towel, and stops dead in her tracks when she gets to the living room.

"Why is it so dark in here?" She asks.

I can't see her, and I answer that I don't know. She reaches out for me, and I take her hand. We hold each other tight as the darkness overcomes us.

"I'm scared." She says.

Then the room fills with a bright light and mist. I see one of the black beings appear a few feet in front of us. It walks up, and takes the tub of cream. Then it walks to us where it runs its hand down her body knocking the towel off. I see it's dick growing as it sees her ass. It walks behind her, and I feel her wetness run down my leg. She bends down, and I watch as it rams it's dick into her. She moans as it rips into her, and I feel her body shaking from being fucked.

She moans and groans, and quickly reels in orgasm. Then I pulls her tight, and I hear her tell me that her pussy is being filled with it's seed. She describes the feeling of the hot cum shooting against her vaginal walls before it slides deeper into her. She tells me how full she feels form it's dick and cum inside of her. Then it steps back, and it's dick disappears back into it's body. She stands beside me again holding me.

"Are you still scared?" I ask.

"No. More horny than anything now."

"You just got fucked. You should be good for a while."

"I want more. They always leave me wanting more. It feels so goo, but it's not quite enough somehow. The only time I was satisfied was when two of them used me."

"Maybe you can ask for a do over." I laugh.

I watch as a second being appears followed by a third. The two approach as the first fades away. They stand beside her, and their dicks grow large.

"Looks like they heard you." I joke.

I feel something cold move between us. I look down to see a tentacle like appendage wrap around her breasts. I follow it back to the being standing to my right. It tightens around her breasts, and I watch as she is pull from my arms by her tits. She moans as she is lifted off the ground. I watch as the second being grabs her legs, and spreads them apart. Then a second tentacle like appendage appears from the other being, and goes right into her pussy. She moans in pleasure as it spins rapidly inside of her. I watch as she is brought to orgasm in seconds.

Then the appendage pulls out, and she is lowered down. I look down to see both of them standing fully erect. I see their dicks disappear into my wife. She moans in pleasure as they impale her. Then she is moved up and down as they use her as a fuck doll. I listen as she orgasms over and over. I see her juices running down them, and pooling on the carpet. A while later they hold her still. I see their dicks pulsating as one filling her body full of cum.

She orgasms once more before they set her down in my arms. She falls to her knees unable to stand. I hold her the best I can as the light fades into blackness, and then the street light begins to shine through the window.

"It's over now. They're gone." I tell her.

"I can't walk. My insides are so full right now."

"Is that different than before?"

"Yeah. Before the feeling went away right away. This time it's staying with me. Damn they cum so much."

I help her to the couch, and she sits there kind of sideways.

"My butt hurts." She laughs.

"You liked it, and you know it."

"I never said I didn't."

"I have a boner now babe."

"Find a hole in the wall."

"You don't look like a wall."

I hear her belly gurgle loudly.

"That feels better now." She says.

She lays down with her head in my lap, and I rub it. She is soon snoring away. I move down pulling her head to my stomach. My dick still rock hard I pull it out of my pajamas. I feel it touch her lips making me moan. I reach down, and rub my pre cum across her lips. She licks her lips, and I do it again. She again licks her lips. I moans as her tongue runs across the tip of my dick as she licks her lips. Then I feel her tongue lick me again.

My hips rise as her warm tongue tastes my pre cum. She snores once more before I touch the tip to her lips. This time she sucks it into her mouth. I begin to fuck her face as she lays here sucking on my cock. It feels so good. I moan, and she sucks harder. I fuck faster, and minutes later I shoot my wad into her sucking mouth. I hear her gulp it down as she keeps sucking for more. My dick goes limp seconds later.

I fall asleep with her, and we don't wake until morning. Then she wakes me refreshed and eager to go. She is smiling, and feeling happy.

"Well this is a refreshing change." I admit.

"Watch it mister or you'll be in trouble. Get up. Let's go somewhere, and do something."

"Like what?"

"Let's go swimming. Up north."

"OK. Grab your suit."

She runs upstairs and quickly returns holding her old white swim suit that she always complained about because her boobs were almost popping out of it, and it kept riding up her ass.

"Ready." She says.

I grab my suit, and some towels before doing the long drive to the swimming lake. We arrive almost two hours later, and see that the beach is almost full. It's not even noon yet. We find a spot, and she goes to change. I watch a few heads turn as she walks back. The suit is a lot tighter on her now, and her boobs are almost popping out of the top. She keeps pulling the bottoms to keep them out of her crack. I go to change, and when I come back I see a few younger guys sitting there talking with my wife.

They leave as I walk up, and she is all smiles as she tells me that she is going into the lake. I walk with her. The cold water feels like ice at first. I look over to see her nipples poking almost out of her suit. We ease into the water gradually getting used to it when one of the boys tosses a football to her. She misses it, but runs to try to get it before it floats away. In doing so she falls face first into the water.

When she comes up I see her areolas faintly through her suit. I don't say anything, and just watch as she throws the ball back. Her suit again crawling up her ass crack. She pulls it out as the boys clamor around her checking her out.

"Let's go around the bend where it isn't so crowded." One suggests.

She looks at me, and I say, ""Let's go."

We follow them to a quieter spot, and play some catch with their football. I watch my wife's breasts jiggle every time she throws. So do the boys. She jumps a few times trying to catch the ball. Her suit winds up in her ass more than out. I think they are throwing it like that on purpose. Then when she dives for the ball, and tosses it back I look over to see her left tit hanging out in the breeze. She doesn't seem to notice right away, and the boys get a good view before she covers up.

Then they toss it to the same spot, and she repeats her dive and toss with the same results. Now I know that they are doing it on purpose. I just smile as my horniness grows inside of me. Then one tosses the ball toward me, and she dives in trying to get it. When she comes up both of her tits are hanging out. She turns to throw the ball, and I see her suit is all the way up her crack.

"Nice tits lady." One of the boys exclaims.

They all crowd around her as she covers her chest.

"You might as well just leave them out since they keep popping out anyhow." Another says.

"Let us see them again." The first one says.

She looks at me, and I shrug my shoulders.

"I shouldn't. It's not right." She says.

Her excuses are cut off as the third boy yanks her top down baring her chest. In less than a second the boys are all touching and groping her as they compliment her breasts.

"You know you have a nice ass too." The first one says.

"Um, thanks."

"I like the way your suit rides up showing off your big rear end." He continues.

"Was that a compliment?"

"Yeah. You're making my dick hard."

"Mine too." The second one adds.

She looks at the third boy. He smiles as he says, "I want to fuck your ass."

"It doesn't look like you have any hair showing through your suit. Did you shave?" The second one asks.

"I don't shave. I was waxed."

"Show us they all say almost at the same time.

"No. I can't." She contests.

They begin to pull at her suit, and I soon hear a loud tear. I look over to see her suit being tossed to the shore, and she is standing there completely nude. They descend on her like vultures. I see their hands touching her all over. She doesn't even try to fight them off. Instead she opens her legs letting them have her. It's not long before they bend her over, and the first one shoves his dick into her mouth. Then the third boy steps behind her, and I hear her moan as he crams his cock into her ass. It's only a few minutes before he grunts his cum into her ass.

Then the second boy slips into her pussy from behind. She moans against the dick in her mouth. I watch as her tits hang down swinging from being fucked. She soon moans, and I can tell that she's having an orgasm. The boy in her pussy grunts shortly after she moans, and I know that he's finishing inside of her as she orgasms. Then the first boy begins to fuck her mouth roughly. Minutes later he too groans, and I see her swallowing as he cum in her mouth.

They walk away thanking her for the fun, and I retrieve her suit. Handing it to her she looks it over. It's torn right down the front. She slides it on, but her big boobs won't stay in place.

"I guess you'll have to hold it until we get back."

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

We walk back wading through the water until we reach our towels. When we get back we are greeted by a park ranger.

"Are these your towels?"

"I would sure hope so." I reply.

"We had a complaint of a few people doing things that shouldn't be done in public."

"Yeah so?" I question.

"You both match the complainants descriptions."

"Well if you think that my wife's suit ripping open on her as breaking a law then we're guilty."

"That's all it was?"

"That's all that happened to us."

"Okay then. Just watch yourselves. I'll be keeping an eye on you."

"Why so you can see my ripped suit?" She laughs.

He scoffs, and walks away.

"Let's go home babe." I say.

"Yeah. Let's go."

We pack up, and drive down the road. We only get about a mile before I am pulled over by the same ranger.

"What's the issue now?" I ask.

"Step out of the vehicle. Both of you."

We get out and follow him to the front of his truck.

"Now you said that her suit was torn, but she said that it was ripped. How do you explain that?"

"To me that means the same thing guy." I answer.

"That's ranger to you."

"Whatever."

"Well little miss I'm having trouble believing you story. I need some proof."

"So you want to see my torn suit?" She asks.

"Exactly."

"You don't have to babe. Her boobs are bare because of that, and you have no right to see her naked." I protest.

"Hey if it'll get us on the road quicker I don't care." She says.

"Then show me." He says.